Skip to main content
Recent Posts
Interregnum 01-02 S2 / Re: Day 6 [ 1300hrs. ] Let's Get Physical
Last post by Sqweloookle -
[ Lieutenant Elro Kobol | Hirek's Quarters | Deck 17 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Ellen Fitz

He couldn't really argue with anything that Hirek said though Elro hoped with time, not to mention should they survive the Infested, that he was proven correct about the Romulan finding a home with them aboard the Theurgy. Of course the Federation once Starfleet Command was rescued from Infested control. The Betazoid nodded at Hirek's replies, he smiled at the nod of acceptance for them to help each other and chuckled at the huff he made at his birth and wondered just how old the Romulan is.

But first things first, he smirked. "Do I smell nice?" Elro asked with a wink as he stood up and approached, though he couldn't quite receive clear thoughts from the Romulan, he left his senses open should he be lucky to. He came around Hirek's chair and placed hands on his shoulders. "That's a pity, I was hoping for some intimacy, considering the display you made back at Sickbay." He said much of the sexual tension from the entire exchange since sickbay coming back and they were in private now.

Elro ignored the request about the replicator as his fingertips gently made contact at the back of Hirek's ears somewhere near the bottom then traced them upwards to the tip. As he brought them down the other side so as to softly guide the Romulan to urge his head to fall backwards so they can make eye contact. He brought their lips closer together but just at the last moment before touching Elro's stomach growled.

Clearly the replicator's mention had registered in his subconscious and that triggered his stomach. Elro chuckled embarrassed as he paused. "Sounds like I need a full belly as well," he said and slowly reversed his previous trail along those pointed ears as he stepped back. "Perhaps you could share a recipe from your people that you enjoy with me and likewise?" He held out his hand glad he got the satisfy that odd pointed ears fetish he somehow developed, though the spots one was still around in the background.
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: Chapter 1: The (hopefully) Great Romulan Smash and Grab [Day 1 | 1800hrs ]
Last post by Hans Applegate -
[ CPO Knox | inside the Mary Baldwin half inside the Romulan Space Station | Romulan Space ] @Stegro88   @Sqweloookle  @Ellen Fitz   @P.C. Haring  @RyeTanker

As soon as the Mary Baldwin impacted the Romulan Space Station, Knox stood up from his chair on the bridge and turned to his friend Dominic Lau, “See you on the station. I am heading to engineering to help evacuate any survivors and scuttle the Mary Baldwin. Just to be clear, our instructions were to cause mayhem so the stealthy team can sneak in during the chaos we unleash and grab the goods. I plan to make this space station unusable by them when we leave. Let’s aim to be gone in 15 minutes or less.”

With that, Knox sprinted to the weapons locker and grabbed a few charges to fix engineering. He also place 4 phaser pistols against his chest and absorbed them into his body before shifting his appearance. His skin took on the form of an extravehicular space suit to survive the vacuum of space if that became necessary. And there was a good chance that it would. Armed with 4 guns and two large shaped charges Knox took a minute to appreciate exactly what he was about to do and smiled an honest smile to himself. Not one of those learned responses to fit in with the solid members of the crew, but a real one. He was going to enjoy the next 15 to 20 minutes. He thought for a minute and then decided that 20 minutes might be better. He could have more fun, and more solids who were members of his crew might make it out with the extra 5 minutes. Yeah, his people might make it out, but these Romulans, they weren’t going to have a good day. Hell, if he had anything to do with it this would be their last day.

When Knox arrived in engineering he found complete chaos. Someone was trying to contain the warp core. Others were fixing relays, and attending to the wounded. “Whoever is in charge here report now!” Knox commanded with no real authority to do so. He just knew that in chaos like this people quickly responded to take charge attitude. Also, his imposing frame in the large exo suit added to it and he knew they could not tell who he was, just that he was Federation.

“Sir,.?, Uh.. its very bad.” an engineer stammered. “The core is about to go critical if we don’t shut it down. It will blow in 30 to 40 minutes at this rate.”

“Good.” Knox nodded to the shock of the ensign. “Show me the most critical areas that if they took direct damage this thing would completely blow.”

“Here Sir,” the nervous ensign pointed to two areas on either side of the warp core.

“Great!” Knox place the two charged and let everyone who had stopped working at this point and were watching what he was doing. As everyone looked he set them to detonate in 20 minutes. “OK, everyone!” Knox stood up to face the ashen-faced crew members staring in disbelief. “If anyone wants to live longer than 20 minutes you need to evacuate the Mary Baldwin and board the Romulan space station we are currently lodged inside. Make your way to the hangar or something and steal any space-capable vehicle you can and fly the fuck away from here. Those are your orders. Now Move!” He yelled. They all quickly scrambled away. Most likely heading to the transporter room or something. Step one of his plan of unleashing chaos as a shroud to conceal the great technology robbery was set in motion. Also, this would cover their tracks and really fuck with the Romulans in this sector.

Knox used his communicator to inform Lau of what he had just done as he made his way to an airlock. On the way, he was fortunate enough to find a hull breach. A fissure had formed from the enemy fire on the ship and ripped open during the collision. Knox pried his way out and into the vacuum of space and skirted along the stricken hull of the Mary Baldwin turned fireship towards the space station.

Seeing a small access panel below him towards the bottom or southward end of the space station where Knox thought a military-minded race might keep a barracks, Knox pushed off from the hull and drifted towards the access port.

Once inside the station, Knox could hear alarms blaring. Commands were being yelled in corridors all around him. Through the walls he could hear the stamp of boots running and weaker-willed individuals screaming. Apparently, the Romulans were not ready for war today he mused as the airlock repressurized and the door opened letting him inside the station proper. OK, just a few minutes to get as many kills as possible before I need to find a way to get the fuck away from this place so I don’t get unlived too. His skin changed from the space suit form to a matt black ballistic fabric texture covering everything except his eyes. He had a dark reflective wrap-around visor encircling most of his head hiding 8 human-like eyes but hybridized with the Gorlokian Bat retinas giving him the ability to see in infrared seeing heat in pitch darkness. He pulled the 4 pistols out of his chest and grew an extra set of arms. Now with 4 arms each holding a pistol and 360-degree augmented vision Knox opened the next set of doors in front of him and sprinted through ready for a hunt. A running gunfight of a hunt that he would long remember. "I am become Chaos, destroyer of Space Stations." Knox thought to himself with glee as he found the first group of Romulan security personnel.
Parallel Universes - "What if?" / Re: Theurgy: What If...? Below Decks Lounge
Last post by Dree -
Lt Reika Sh’laan | Below Decks Lounge | Deck 28 | Vector 3 | USS Theurgy| attn: @RyeTanker @AbsintheDeux  @Dumedion @Juzzie

Even while she was talking, Reika watched Zark.  She noticed different microexpressions during their conversation, and as she mentioned she had been in tactical, leggy Andorian, the Ops officer saw something else in Zark’s eyes, something slightly … playfully nefarious?  But being who she was, Reika would bite.

The edges of her mouth turned up at the edges and something about the moment shifted something in her.  Her eyes and thoughts were focused solely on the Andorian opposite her.  “Well for most of us, once a tactical officer, always a tactical officer - at least at heart.”

She took a moment before answering Zark’s next question, observing the medic’s disposition, her facial expression, even catching something in her scent.  Her eyes sparkled and she chuckled almost a tinkling laugh.  “Of course, I always feel better after a good workout.”

As Zark mentioned her black eye, Reika reached out with both of her hands and gently removed the other Andorian’s glasses, holding them in front of her, to get a better look at the black eye.  “So you got this,” Reika tenderly touched her eye, “All of this just because you took the direct approach instead of sweeping someone off their feet, huh?”  Her couldn’t keep the sly grin off of her face.

Reika listened as the Zhen listed off several different forms of martial arts.  “Well, you see, my choice of martial arts is like my choice of alcohol.  It depends on the point of the match.  If I’m wanting to play hard to get, then I would choose the Andorian martial art of redirection, Xri-For’al.  If I feel like getting up close and personal, then I prefer Hleshvalath.  But if I’m just angry, then Kharakom is a great way to deal with my anger.”

“What about you, Zha?  Do you have a preference for one of those over another?”  Reika asked as she put the Zhen’s glasses back on.  She considered picking up Zark’s glass and taking a sip of it, but she’d been overly familiar and suggestive enough already, so she picked up her own glass and took another sip watching the other Andorian over the top of her glass.  But she straightened back up and set her drink aside tilting her head and with her back still against the bar, she set her elbows atop of it and tried to decide what was going through the Zhen’s mind.

Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: CH2: S [Day1|1900hrs] Show us what you got!
Last post by Dumedion -
[Ens. Talia “Shadow” Al-Ibrahim | Training Simulation | Holodeck 3 | Deck 21 | Vector 3 | The Ranger] Attn: @Krajin @Pierce
[Show/Hide]
The curl of a half-smile stayed in place as Talia listened and watched Atlas’ weigh in on the mission; confidence and amusement apparent in her posture and body language. While ignorant of the Kzin’s idiosyncrasies and physical tells, she knew pilots well enough and the egos that came with them – no one liked to look like a fool right out the gate, but to Talia's mind, they died in training to prevent it in reality – so her head dipped in acknowledgment and left it at that. Her attention shifted to Tessa as the blonde chimed in, offering her thoughts on the matter. Talia shrugged and nodded again when her wing-mate spoke up about hazing, though. It was true enough, the Wolves liked to fuck around with each other, but there was a time and place for it.

Training was neither.

Still, Atlas' reaction was amusing. Like I don't have better things to do with my time, Talia rolled her eyes. 'Airtight' was designed to test and push everyone's limits, working as a team. It didn't matter who flew with who - if they'd had a fourth driver, they'd all probably die anyway.

“Just to clarify,” Shadow held a hand up before they went any further, dark eyes turned back to Atlas. Her voice and tone were level, all business, yet spoken through a lingering smirk. “This isn’t about you or your ego, and certainly isn’t about fucking with the new guy. I trained on and flew 307s for two years before qualifying for the 409 program,” Talia tilted her head to the row of Valkyrie’s across the simulation. “So I know exactly what you're facing here. There really isn’t time for bullshit. By the book, we’re talking months of classroom theory and practical exams before quals – I had three weeks to get it done. You have eight hours, maybe less; so why don’t we stop wasting time.”

At least he figured out how to suit up, Talia’s eyes flicked over his armored exosuit quickly as she cradled her helm under one arm, chin jutted to him. “It takes almost that long just to sync these suits to your bird alone, by the way, so regardless how good you are, your reaction time and operating capacity will still be off,” she shrugged, then nodded to Tessa’s recommendation. “Training wheels it is. A few laps to start, at least,” Shadow agreed, then led the way to the waiting fighters without waiting for them to follow. The clock was running.

Talia continued as she walked. “Do yourself a favor and forget trying to compare the 307s to the 409s; the Valkyrie is a completely different animal, designed from the frame out to be superior in every way possible. Beyond the hard point options Goldie mentioned – which you’ll need to qual for individually, of course – it’s a whole new ship. Nothing handles the same. The exosuit and ship are attuned to every driver, offering unparalleled reactionary capability. Your RIO is gone, replaced with one of the most advanced C&C platforms ever designed; HUD function and data integration is faster, crisper, than anything you’ve ever seen – throw in the TVD and you can see through the damned hull,” Talia paused to glance over her shoulder at Atlas. “Hope you handle it better than I did. The sensory load alone made me nauseous.”

She stopped at the nose of Atlas’ bird, head cocked at the obvious modifications to the cockpit; it looked almost the same, at least from the outside. “This is you then,” she nodded to it, then arched a brow at Goldie. “I’ll run him through pre-flight if you want to work us up a route,” she asked with a shrug, “standard CAP, I suppose? Keep it simple?”

Talia consulted her wrist PADD then glanced up at the cat-man. “Pre-flight SOP is in Appendix D, section 3 of the manual if you want to follow along,” she told him with a tight smile. “Or if your the hands on type, be my guest,” she jerked a thumb up into the box of his ship. “Sooner we get going, the sooner we get gone.”
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: CH 2: S [Day 01 | 1533 hrs] Il Dolce Suono mi Colpì di Sua Voce
Last post by Krajin -
[ LT. JG Dominic Winters | Fighter Assault Bay | Deck 16 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @joshs1000

He could tell that Lok was not the sort of Kzin who liked the idea of these markings. Was he a pacifist type? Someone who didn’t take well to violence. Huh. That was a fascinating thing considering the only few Kzin he had met were in some form warriors or otherwise capable of fighting. Then the emotional shift came with that hot wave of embarrassment and a touch of arousal came rather overtly from him.

This tickled Dom in many ways as the poor man stumbled over his words as he stepped over to the workbench and turned to face him. Dominic on some level thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing as Lok went from cool and calm to bashful, shocked, then fierce attraction. Emotions that rose to the surface and were easily detectable by Atlas. “Sure, I’ll ask about the modifications before I go tweaking anything. I am after all, unfamiliar with the inner workings of a prototype vessel like this.”

Dominic enjoyed teasing certain people at times and reveled in the whole thing for a bit, up until the sound of a tool falling over cut it all short. He leaned in slightly when Lok posed his question and answered it with a husky whisper to tingle the Kzint’s hearing. “Whetstone Lounge on Deck 13. Or if The Den is open to the ground crew.” He didn’t see why not honestly. They all were part in some form of the squadron but he didn’t want to assume. Then added on to build on Lok’s confidence. “Just be careful those cards aren’t a certain type of Poker. I’ll be done in eight or so hours. Or come by my room on Deck 16.” To that he patted Lok on the shoulder. “I’ll leave you to it! Thanks for the chat!” Dominic said at normal volume and began to walk off. Giving Lok a light swat on the thigh with his tail in the process as Dominic headed out from the Hangar bay.
Parallel Universes - "What if?" / Re: USS Theurgy: What if - The Public Baths
Last post by Krajin -
[ Dominic Winters | Public Baths | Vector 1 | Deck 12 | ATTN: @tongieboi @AbsintheDeux

Dominic looked back and forth between the two as they exchanged words, Artemis asking the question got his attention for the moment. “Hm? Just Dominic. Or Atlas. No Mister eh? My Culture… hmm. Which one? I belong to technically three or more. I’d have to say there’s not really any one specific rule about refusing a sexual encounter. Male Kzint would be laughed at and mocked if they got turned down. Overall.. We don’t have much in that way of rules.” Dominic chuckled in amusement.

He glanced over to Joseph and tilted his head in some amusement at the emotions he was picking up from him. Dominic studied Joe some and allowed himself a chance to imagine what he looked like completely naked here and just what shenanigans that might of come up from the trio in this encounter. Dominic smoothed down his fur with his large hands and settled in. “How about we explore this culture? The three of us together eh? I am sure we can boldly go and explore where things go?” He asked, being a rather direct feline about it.

Honestly Dominic was curious just to see about what Joe would do, clearly Artemis was interested in something here and he certainly was. Joe was the wild card.
Director's Cut / (2381) USS Theurgy: Got My Mind Set on You
Last post by joshs1000 -
[CPO Avandar Lok | Counseling Offices | Deck 13 | Vector 03 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @Juzzie
[Show/Hide]

Lok sighed as he exited the turbolift near the Counseling Offices on Deck 13. He wasn’t the most thrilled going to see a counselor once again but he did promise himself he would, plus his logic was that he needed to keep his head straight if he was going to deal with the current situation he found himself in. If he was honest though, he hated meeting a new counselor, it always felt like he had to start from the beginning, get to know them. He wasn’t shy, well he was in certain situations, but he preferred to know about someone else’s personality to determine what he should and shouldn’t share. Perhaps that was not the way to do therapy, actually Lok was certain it was one hundred percent not the way to do it, but it worked for him.

With a turn of a corner, Lok arrived outside the doors to the Counseling Offices; he took a moment to make sure his fur was ok in the reflection of a panel screen as well as adjust his pants a little. Since he was off-duty, Lok had slipped into his more comfortable civilian attire, which wasn’t much, a pair of baggy olive drab cargo pants that ended just below his knee, other than the belt to hold it up he wasn’t wearing anything else. He had considered putting on a tank top but having been forced to wear his over-constraining uniform today, he wanted to feel more comfortable. Naked would technically be his most comfortable state, but most other cultures, particularly humans, were not so carefree when it came to nudity like Betazoids.

Satisfied with his grooming, he entered the reception area of the office. The receptionist, a petite brown haired Trill, looked up from her console, her brow raised in surprise at the tall wall of muscle and fur that just walked into the room. Maintaining her professionalism though she smiled and greeted Lok, “Hi, are you Counsellor Wiliams’ 16:00 appointment? Avandar Lok?”

“Uh yeah, sorry I’m a little early”, he responded, rubbing his elbow .

“It’s alright, have a seat and I’ll let him know you are here.”

Lok shrugged and took a seat in one of the larger reception area chairs. Rhys WIlliams was the only counselor on the ship that had any openings at this particular time available. Lok hadn’t looked him up beyond just seeing his name on the appointment form; he was pictured an older man, human obviously, balding, perhaps a little pudgy in the midsection. Basically his last counselor from two years before. Probably a little unfair to picture the man he had never met as looking that way but he never encountered a young counselor who wasn’t a bright eyed friendly young woman. The males always seemed to be more academic, curious about how Lok’s mind worked more than listening to his problems. Though he always got the distinct impression that they were also just fascinated by a Kzinti raised by a Betazoid and Caitian, and how all that worked.

“He’s ready for you now, just go through the door on the right.”

That was fast, Lok thought to himself, standing up from his chair he hadn’t had a chance to even get comfortable in. Doing as he was told, he walked across the room and through the pair of doors that lead into Williams’ office. His movements were a bit hesitant as he entered the room, and his furred face showed his apprehension.
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: CH 2: S [Day 01 | 1435 hrs] When Trolls Dance, Vulcans Growl
Last post by EnigmaTales -
[ Lt. JG V'lana | Sickbay Lobby  | D. 21 | V. 2 ] Attn: @Ellen Fitz  

“Any voice is a lovely one.”, V’lana smirked, though she could very well imagine that Cross’ was the exception. “And I quite liked your cursing. Very … colourful.”

Of course she was always attempting to be as polite as possible, and in her role as nurse, being an understanding presence was part of the job description. That, however, didn’t mean she minded when people - especially patients - were less polite and understanding. Being in pain wasn’t pleasant, and headaches were the worst kind of pain. At least the worst kind she had ever experienced.

“I don’t need any accommodations. I am getting on quite well, as a matter of fact.”

She closed down Cross’ patient file and made a mental note to look into a proper treatment plan in her downtime. She could hardly let them man walk around with a headache, and she knew that any analgesic was only temporary.

“It’s… odd to be back.”, she admitted eventually. “Mostly because I don’t feel like I was gone. When I woke up from stasis, it was like waking up from a really long nap, and feeling like some landworm ate me, digested me, the reconsidered and spit me back out. But my brain hasn’t quite caught up to the fact that time has passed, and that things have changed. I’ve read reports, and I have a somewhat decent grasp on what happened while I was… asleep. Dead. Whatever you want to call it.”

She shrugged.

“But it reads a little like fiction. Like some really weird dream after eating a few too many colourful mushrooms.”
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: Chapter 3: Stand and Deliver [ Day 1 | 1258 ]
Last post by Eirual -
[Kelistina Kavot Droga | Obervation Lounge | Deck 10 |Vector 01 | USS Theurgy]
ATTN: @Brutus @Stegro88  @jreeves1701  @GroundPetrel @Fife @trevorvw  @P.C. Haring @Nolan  @Juzzie  @Ellen Fitz  @Nesota Kynnovan 

Kelistina watched as the different crewmembers of this vessel called Thur-ji seemed to come and go. More and more were coming into the room with the big windows. She was amazed at how many different species were on this ship. Some with fur, and some with two thin tubes coming out of their heads and blue skin, and many were smaller pink skinned. But they all worked together. She wanted to see more of the ship, but she was reluctant to wander too far.
It was getting a little crowded, well not really crowded but she was uncomfortable around a large number of people after being alone for so long. She bowed in respect to those around her and left the lounge and tried to remember her way back to the room they had given her. It was a bit small but at least she was not around so many stangers.

Somehow, she made a wrong turn, or several and now she was completely confused as to where she was. This area did not feel like the level with all the rooms for the crew. She jumped a little when doors opened in front of her and she could see a large open space where many smaller ships were parked. Stepping inside she stood all the way up and smiled. She didn’t feel like she was going to hit her head on anything in here. She looked around a little and saw several tools similar to those she had on her own ship. She moved over to one of the tables where the tools were and just ran her hands across them.

A sad sigh escaped her lungs as she thought about all that she had lost, and all that she had been looking forward to learning to become a master in her field. A future that she no longer had and knowledge that she had nothing to use it on. Her own ship was in billions of little pieces. Another link to her home gone forever. Kelistina did not realize that tears had begun to fall from the outer corner of her eyes as she stood there lost in her past with very little hope for her future.

She spoke in a defeated tone to herself, and the computer translated for anyone nearby to hear "Kelistina no belong anywhere now."
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: CH 2: S [Day 01 | 1857 hrs] Expectations
Last post by joshs1000 -
[CPO Avandar Lok | Arboretum Cafe | Deck 20| Vector 03 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @Ellen Fitz
[Show/Hide]

Lok nodded in response to Cross’s mention of his size accommodations, it wasn’t quite something that had been on his mind. He did briefly note that the bed in his quarters appeared to be standard size, about two meters in length, which was fine and all but even if he slid himself all the way up, his large feet would hang off the end. Other things like tools meant for his large hands he already replicated when going on duty earlier. The burden of being over two meters tall and having the body of a furry brick wall could be a little frustrating.

Their conversation turned to more technical matters now as their drinks arrived. Lok’s steaming pot of coffee was set in front of him and he immediately picked it up, it almost looked like just a slightly oversized coffee thermos in his clawed hand.

“Thanks Commander, yeah they seem like good guys”, he responded before taking a sip of the nearly scalding liquid. Though to him their standards needed to be raised, whoever was overseeing the propulsion mechanics before let them get a bit sloppy. I’ll have them whipped into shape in no time, he thought to himself. It would however be more beneficial if he could see them in action during a major launch and recovery operation, spotting birds on the deck and getting them launched can be a truly harrowing experience, especially if you are also ensuring the safety of your crewmates.

Cross, meanwhile, had brought up the topic of favorite weapons systems. “Hm I can’t say I have a favorite”, Lok answered while rubbing his chin, “guns have always just been tools to me, whatever gets the job done the best I suppose.”

“Now if you want to talk engines I still couldn’t give you a straight answer, but that’s because there are so many good ones it’s hard to choose.”

He chuckled a little. The food arrived moments later. Lok’s turkey sandwiches certainly looked pretty inviting, well for a humanoid anyway, but the Kzin had been in such a rush to give his order he forgot to tell them to hold off on any of the veggies. He made a bit of a face at the delectable and perfectly placed tomatoes, onions, and lettuce then opened up the tops of the sandwiches to remove these ingredients to a nearby napkin. He didn’t like to be wasteful but he also didn’t want to get sick either by eating a bit of lettuce. Now left with a bit of meat,cheese, and condiments, Lok picked up his sandwich and took a big bite. The effect was almost instantaneous, the Kzin’s body remembering how hungry it was, taking several more big bites before finally responding to Cross’s question.

“Reaver?” he said still with a bit of a mouthful, he swallowed it down then continued, “-uh no I don’t think I’ve taken a look at it yet, must be the thing under the tarp they have tucked off to the side, I was wondering what that was.”
Simple Audio Video Embedder