Skip to main content

• 2019-06-01: Please welcome AlyFox, Revan, DaValle, Zodiac, Jubbles and Jesaya in the Main OOC thread! They are our newest Theurgists.
  • 2019-06-01: Until we've entered the Aldea Prime phase fully, with away missions launched and a means for In-Character recruitment to the hidden ship being set up, recruitment is now closed. This also in regard to Inheritance, not counting Applicants that have already applied for a character. The joining the crew page has been updated accordingly.
  • 2019-05-20: This week, we celebrate the 8 year old anniversary of Star Trek: Theurgy! Here is to another 8 years, and wherever the story might take us!
  • 2019-04-30: Season 1 has come to an end, and we have just begun to write in the Aldea Prime Anthology between Seasons. Read more in the Main OOC thread!
  • 2019-04-29: Please welcome back Even Angels Cry in the Main OOC thread! She is a returning Theurgist of old.
  • 2018-12-17: Did you know that you can change the ship displayed on the site in your Look and Layout settings? Pick your favourite ship or warp fighter! You can also add writing requests to your Forum Profile.
  • 2018-12-17: If you check your character page, and click on the Academy Class link at the bottom of the page, you can see who your character went to the Academy with. Perfect for Director's Cut board shenanigans!

Poll

See topic title

• Hell's bells yes, hasn't been the same without you!
    0 (0%)
  • Yes, but tone it down dude
    2 (66.7%)
  • No, you kinda suck
    0 (0%)
  • No, you are the worst
    0 (0%)
  • I am not answering this stupid question. Do what you want loser!
    1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 10, 2019, 03:59:24 PM

Topic: Should I (Absinthe) come back to the Discord? (Read 136 times) previous topic - next topic

Should I (Absinthe) come back to the Discord?
Well, my one month ban is over and it's time to think about what to do. I am kind of ambivalent about the idea of coming back. I feel I've toned down on my angsty anti-DSC/anti-NuTrek stuff. Honestly that was more about me and these days I don't care anymore.

But it doesn't feel right to come back without asking the group. So I am letting all of you decide.

So yeah, I am putting this in controversial because o wasn't sure where else to put it.

So the poll will last 4 days and it's really to gauge the waters on the idea of me returning before I really decide on if I should. So vote, comment, give me your opinions. I want to know what people think.

~Absinthe

Re: Should I (Absinthe) come back to the Discord?
Reply #1
We all get passionate about things, even to the point of being abrasive at times. So far as I'm concerned, you are more than welcome to return.

Reply #2
Ditto. We're all passionate about things, my big thing is Trek Tech (I'll argue for hours about tech and usually have the documentation to back my position up), and sometimes maybe too passionate.

I for one would love to have you back, and I've said this before but if you ever need a private place to vent so it doesn't come out in chat or the forums, give me a poke. :)

Reply #3
Well, this was a fun exercise in pointlessness, I can't rejoin anyway, lol. Looks like unless my ban is lifted manually I can't rejoin and perhaps it's for the best. Oh well, lol.

Reply #4
You're quite wecome to rejoin at your leisure.

Best,

Auctor Lucan