Skip to main content
Topic: Day 01 [2200 hrs.] Your New Roomate (Read 2644 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 01 [2200 hrs.] Your New Roomate

Day 01 [2200 hrs.] Your New Roomate

[ Dyan Cardamone | Personal Quarters | U.S.S. Theurgy ][/b] Attn: Eliska Bremmer

To say it had been a rough day was an understatement. Only just a few moments ago, she had returned to her quarters, and the first thing she did was rid herself of her Federation clothes, (stupid stupid Federation,) and throw herself on her bed. Trying to process everything that had happened since Carrigan Trent spoke to her required all of her attention, she could not afford to spend any energy moving, or feeling, or doing anything for that matter.

As moody as she was, she preferred to be prompt. Trent's "order" was carried out as soon as she had dressed herself properly and fixed those bleary, tired eyes with some makeup. speaking to her people required far more of her than she expected. All of their faces showed the same shock, the same anger and mourning hers did. It took self restraint to keep from crying out in sympathetic agony. But the worst thing, the thing that filled her with mounting, burning rage was the pity. Once again, she was just a poor, broken, pitiful creature. She wanted to shatter the viewscreen.

Shortly after, she had requested to speak to her mother, in private. She did not know whether she regretted that request or not. Her mother cried more than she spoke, and when she did speak, she apologized, but she just couldn't handle seeing her daughter's face right now, it reminded her of her father, her brothers...
and so they did not speak. Dyan was left alone, staring at a blank viewscreen, and she turned to head back to her quarters without a sound, an emote, or even a twitch. Her tail remained curled around her ankle the whole way there, like some sort of heavy wire to keep her leg from giving out and letting her just fall onto the ground in exhaustion.

And now she was here, in her room. Alone, solitary, unfeeling. She spent all she had in interacting today. Thankfully, she had her room to herself. No one here to bother her, so she can marinate in emptiness and do nothing for a few more hours. Maybe she'd drift into a dreamless sleep. Maybe she'd stare at the wall. Didn't matter either way. It's not like anything was going to interrupt her...

Re: Chapter 37: Your New Roomate | Day 01 [2200 hrs.]

Reply #1
[ Eliska Bremmer | Personal Quarters | U.S.S. Theurgy ] Attn: @FollowTomorrow

The day had been brutal.  Between the escape from the Starbase, then evacuating a ship being demolished about her ears, only to be interned in a docking bay on a renegade starship, then to be beamed into their fighter bay and disarmed in the process, Eliska Bremmer was ready for it to end.  But no, that wasn't all.  She was subjected to a briefing about some sort of alien threat that was undetectable and had infiltrated Starfleet, and maybe even other organizations across the galaxy, seeking to dissolve reality as they knew it, an enemy that had access to starships from the future, no less.  And told they would not be permitted weapons, which rankled her even though she understood it was a reasonable precaution on an intellectual level. 

When it finally ended, it turned into something even worse: lineups.  Every refugee from the Resolve had lost everything they owned.  But their new hosts had been generous, and their quartermaster and supply sections appeared to be well-organized.  So that after a while in line, Eliska found herself issued a duffel bag containing a few changes of uniforms, some workout clothes, a few other essentials, and a PADD with her quarters assignment.  Number Two Bunk, sharing the quarters with a Petty Officer Dyan Cardamone, from Security.  Well, at least she wasn't going to be alone, even if she was rooming with someone from Theurgy; but they were in the same department so at least there was that... 

But would this Dyan welcome some ragged mess of a roommate in her quarters?  It was not as though petty officers tended to enjoy a great deal of luxury, so if she'd been alone so far she might resent having someone invade her space... 

So, following the PADD's directions, she made her way to a turbolift, then down a few corridors, and finally she reached the door, a door that opened without complaint the moment she touched the panel.  And her eyes widened.  Compared to the Resolve, her accommodations were positively palatial.  The common area alone had better than twice the floor space between the two bunks in the quarters that had recently been hers, and it seemed that both she and Dyan would be enjoying a private room, with a private head no less.  This was... amazing. 

Taking a few steps in, she dropped her bag and her jacket, then her shirt found their way off of her back and onto the small couch much as she would have back on the Resolve., Before long she located where her bedroom would be, on the right-hand side of the door to their quarters and to the left, that would be where her roommate would be.  A roommate she would have to meet. 

So, making her way towards that open door, a door that apparently did not have an option to be closed, she stopped dead in her tracks, for there as a woman there, much as she expected, and buck naked.  White hair, pale skin, a long and muscular though slender and most decidedly feminine body, a tail of all things... and absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.  That was her roommate?  Softly, Eliska cleared her throat.  "Hey, Dyan, right?  Eliska, your, ah, new roommate."

Reply #2
[ Dyan Cardamone | Personal Quarters | U.S.S. Theurgy ] Attn: @CanadianVet

She thought she had heard her door open, but the doors on this ship were so damn quiet, she had to have been dreaming it. Or maybe it was real? She honestly did not care enough to check. If the ship had been boarded and she was to be executed on her bed, nude as the day she was born, then so be it. At least she'd leave behind a pretty corpse.

But no, she did not hear any of the sounds that come with boarding parties. In fact, the voice she heard sounded so soft and gentle. Unfamiliar though, and why was it in her quarters? The mystery of it all finally motivated her to lift herself off the bed, only the last few vertebrae of her tail swishing near her legs. She sat herself up and turned around to look, apparently unconcerned about her nudity. After all, she worked hard to keep this body looking strong, yet feminine. Muscular and smooth. A perfect blend of opposites.
"What's this about roommates, I never heard a damn..." Her voice trailed, and she remembered that she had been ignoring all contact from everyone, and that included important notices. Like that she was getting a roommate. She probably did get a notice, she just ignored it. Her face illustrated her through process, from anger, to confusion, to a sudden understanding.

"Well uh. I'm Dyan Cardamone. Or Sar-Unga Neleo, whichever flows off the tongue better for you." Her tail thumped her bedding behind her. Thump thump thump. If she had known, maybe she would've...well, she didn't know what she'd have done. She couldn't muster up the energy to feel anything right now. She ran a hand through her hair, trying to fix it, or maybe stimulate her brain to start working again. She was careful to avoid her horns, still growing back after having lost them. They were a little sore today.

She looked up at Eliska and really looked at her, took her in. She wasn't Theurgy, or else Dyan would know her. She had to be Resolve, one of those poor, knocked around, spread-thin officers, and though Eliska looked nice enough, she couldn't help but think, "Wow, she needs a break."

"I guess I could help you unpack. You got a lot or did they just give you a smelly old duffel?" She started to slide off the bed. For a moment, she thought maybe she ought to dress. Then she realized that was just far too much energy to put on her uniform, a symbol of the organization she is currently very upset with right now. Even offering to unpack was a bad idea--too much energy. She was dog-tired right now. Thank goodness it looked like all Eliska had was a bag, so maybe she could get out of unpacking duties and just go straight back to bed.

"If I look like shit, sorry. I feel like shit." But her new roomie's gawking gave her an ego boost she didn't know she needed. She had to add in, "And if I look fantastic, I'm totally not sorry. I worked for this bod, you better stare at it." She smiled. It didn't look like a full one, but it was better than her exhaustion.

Reply #3

Whoa.

That was all Eliska could think when her roommate sat up.  She was gorgeous all right, with the kind of perfect curves that the newcomer could only envy herself.  She herself was rather muscular, enough that there was little softness to her body.  She certainly knew she was good-looking and still got plenty of proposals.  But her roommate?  Blew her mind all right.  Especially since she hardly felt the need to cover up. 

In fact she looked oddly at ease with the idea of being naked right about now.  And Bremmer was not going to complain about that.

If anything, it looked like she was just waking up, and she looked utterly exhausted.  Hair disheveled, and the way she was muttering spoke to that possibility all right.  "Sar-Ung.. Unga?"  The words were coming out strangely through Eliska's rather pronounced accent.  And when she worked her hair she saw... horns?  Horns and a tail?  Now that was definitely interesting.  And, should neither of them look like they'd been run over by a freight train, she'd be asking more questions. 

But then, she offered to help her unpack her rather sparse possessions.  Well, if it meant she would have a chance to keep ogling Dyan, Eliska wasn't going to refuse.  "Sure.  Now, I don't have a whole lot, just the one bag.  But I'd welcome the assist.  As she walked to retrieve her shirt and jacket, she heard that mention about her roommate body, and the invitation to stare at will, and she just caught that wan smile when he turned around.  "Don't mind if I do," she replied with a smile of her own.  "One can definitely see the effort you put into that and... " with that said, she executed a tired, though somewhat playful pirouette of her own, "feel free to stare back."

And, with that said, she pulled off her Starfleet-issue bra and gave her own breasts a rub.  "I don't know about you, but today's been one long day and I can definitely use the freedom right about now.  So, how about settling in?"

Reply #4

She really expected her new roommate to roll her eyes and tell her to cover up, or to fire back with some sort of saucy insult. She did not expect the bra to come off. Usually the humans were particular about when they got naked and with whom, but Eliska just peeled her bra off like she was just waiting for an invitation. And damn, is she glad she gave her the chance to. It almost made up for the fact that she just signed herself up to help the woman unpack. She may be tired, but damn.

"Long day, yeah, I hear that." She grinned a little more, her tail swished about in the air with just a bit more energy than before. This Eliska person, she's actually a pretty cool roommate. She could stare at her lovely, rounded breasts and not have to think, and she didn't expect Dyan to go make herself presentable all over again. (She's pretty sure her makeup smudged off, and who wants to fix that?) She never liked roommates, but out of all the ones she could've gotten, this one seems pretty cool. She made her feel...well, something. She'll figure that out later.

"Yeah, let's get you settled in. You're tired, I'm tired....we'll do the whole get to know each other thing later, probably." She started her walk over to the other room. She never really used it, she's not one for lots of space to sprawl. She hoped after some good sleep, that Eliska would be up for some questions, because Dyan suddenly became aware that she had many. Where is her accent from? What did she do on the Resolve? How's she feeling about her new ship assignment? Is her hair naturally like that? Can she touch it? What about her breasts, can she touch those?

"Yeah, I think I left your room clean. I don't really use it, but if you find any socks in the common room they're probably mine. Oh, and I know you probably didn't get a whole lot in your bag, if you need anything the replicator can't make for you, just ask." She said, wandering out of her room into the common room. Sparsely decorated, nothing of interest in here save for a few weights off in a corner, a jar of scale polish left on a table, her sindt hung on the wall near her door. Dyan is not an interior designer.
She meanders over to the bag and peeks in it to confirm her suspicions.
"Yeah, you got jack. Sorry about that. At least we'll finish unpacking in like, a minute." She lifts the bag and carries it to the second room. It looks just like her own, but mirrored, so it still felt strange to walk into. She glanced back, looking for her new roommate, her eyes headed just a little bit too low to be looking for her roommate's eyes.

Re: Chapter 09: Your New Roomate | Day 01 [2200 hrs.]

Reply #5

Eliska hadn't been sure what to expect when she had first walked in through those doors.  Being dropped in as someone's roommate was never an easy thing, and all she knew about Dyan Cardamone was from the PADD: Petty Officer First Class from the Security Department.  So she had no real idea what she was walking into.  Getting someone dropped into her lap when she was used to being on her own could lead her to be resentful.  Or she might not even be home.  Or they would meet as professionals. 

What she hadn't expected, though, had been to find her buck naked and not only completely unconcerned about it but actually welcoming the attention. 

Attention she wasn't making a secret about returning, no less, when Eliska had made a point to show some more skin herself.  Mind, she had been dying to get into something more comfortable, but given that everything she owned was either in the duffel bag or had been part of the expanding cloud of debris and plasma the Resolve was, stripping off layers was a close enough substitute.  Especially given that her roommate had no nudity taboo to speak of.

When she picked up the duffel and headed into the unused bedspace, Eliska let her eyes wander.  She moved well all right, with a really nice swish to her hips, and her tail... nothing like K'Ren's.  And along her back, was that... scales?  Now that was new! 

But there was something she had said, about getting to know each other better later, and she agreed.  Both were exhausted, and as soon as they had her stuff squared away, turning in was a good idea.  "Yeah, I think doing that will work better after we've both slept some.  And... I like what I've gotten to know so far."  Again, the Human smiled as she entered her bedspace, keenly aware that she was getting checked out.  "Hope you do too."

It didn't take long to get into the bag and empty it out.  And, eventually, a few undershirts, meant to be worn between bra and shirt, came out.  "Oh, you have no idea how long it's been since I've seen issued undershirts.  Not that I usually wear them."  And, as she spoke, she ran her fingertips along Dyan's spine. 

"Sorry, couldn't help myself... never saw scales like that before."

Reply #6

Modesty was a human invention, as far as Sar-unga knew. Her kind did not see vanity as wrong by default. After all, if something was beautiful, what sense was there in hiding it? She wished certain humans would catch the hint. She's glad Eliska did. As she helped set things in their proper places, she found she was no as exhausted as she had felt earlier. She couldn't pinpoint why--maybe moving helped her feel better, or maybe every time she glanced over at Eliska's nude torso she felt a little better. She wasn't going to run laps around the ship by any means, but she didn't feel so empty.

When the work was done, she smoothed her hair back again and looked over the undershirts her new roomie was speaking about.
"What, they didn't give you any on the Resolve? Wow--" She felt fingers over her scales, down her spine. They were warmer than her scales and caused her to shiver. Her tail quivered and stood straight up in the air.
"Haha--hey careful, I can feel that!" She turned around, her tail continued to quiver, but the movements were dying out slowly. Her smile was not though.
"Not fair--you don't have anything sensitive like scales." She grinned. "I'll get back at you--maybe later though." She almost thought she'd go through with it, but quickly realized she still didn't have that energy, and she couldn't put herself in the mood. And now that she's thought of it, Eliska might be tired too.

"I kinda like you, Eliska. I think we'll get along just fine." She decided. If this was how their relationship would be, with none of that silly intimate bonding and emotional attachment stuff, things would work out.

Reply #7

Eliska was about to answer about the lack of undershirts on the Resolve. Truth be told, the reason undershirts had run out about seventeen months before they returned to Starbase 84; simply put, they were considered a low-priority item, and when there were higher-priority thing that needed the replicator's resources.  Spare parts, outer uniform layers, food...  But not clothing items that were effectively meant for nothing but basic comfort. 

But she was interrupted by Dyan's reaction.  It was certainly a surprise to see her acting like that.  In her experience, scales were less sensitive than softer skin cells.  If the human was any judge, her roommate found this extremely pleasurable; but then again, she had no idea what her species was and what her body language meant.  But so far, it was close enough to being Human that she could make at least some solid educated guesses.  And she said she'd get her back?

"Oooh, get me back?  Is that a promise?"  Eliska grinned.  It would seem her naked roommate was the playful sort, and that could be fun all right.  But it would seem both were equally bushed, both ready to turn in. 

"Yeah, I think this is going to be bearable all right.  Tell you what, how about we both get some shut-eye and we do the let's-get-acquainted thing tomorrow after work?  I'll even try to get a bottle of Slivovitz for it."

Reply #8

"Sounds good to me." Her tail lowered itself again, gently swishing about at knee level. She was pleased, interested. "I'll be looking forward to it, so don't go forgetting or anything. Just let me know if you need anything, you know where to find me." She tilted her head in the direction of her room, her horns pointed that way for her.

"And if you really like undershirts that much, you can take from my stash. They might be a little big on you." She actually did not think they would be too large at all, but when words came out her mouth she had no way of stopping them. "But you're welcome to them. Oh, I have like, three pairs of slippers too, help yourself."

"Basically, make yourself at home. I know what it's like, so just--get cozy. This is a no stress zone." She shrugged, smiling and all. She was playing it all off as casual, but she was putting herself in the position of friendly mentor. Maybe not consciously though. If she knew what she was doing, she probably wouldn't do it. Story of her life.

"So uh, goodnight, I guess. Good dreams and all." She shifted, her tail slowing down and again coming to rest by her ankle. It was nice having someone to talk to. On one hand, she wanted to talk with her, or something, all night long, but on the other... "See you tomorrow, when work's over." She then turned to walk out. But she still had to look back at Eliska a few times before she really left. Maybe if she stared long enough, she'd dream about her tonight. She stopped at the doorway and waved goodbye, and that would be the last of their fraternizing for the evening.

~FIN~

Simple Audio Video Embedder