Skip to main content
Topic: DAY 02: Mistress-at-Arms [1400 hrs.] (Read 6892 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: DAY 02: Mistress-at-Arms [1400 hrs.]

Reply #25
His ministrations finally overcame her, and Lucan felt Ryuan Sel come around his fingers. He kept kneading her sex to draw every shred of euphoria to the surface of her mind, and he did not let go of her when she clawed at his shoulders. He let her ride out her spasms against his hand, tending to her breasts with his mouth still, until he lay her down on the deck below them - her legs still spread around his waist. Only when she was on her back did he pull out his fingers - leaving her quivering in the aftershocks.

It was his turn, so Lucan pushed down both his underwear and his already opened uniform trousers - freeing his rigid arousal from its confines. His Câroon endowment had a more pointed glans, with two subtle lobes at its neck that could not be seen in the Bajoran or Human male physique  and whatever reality Sel had found herself in, Lucan hoped it would not break her trance-like state and make her lash out. There was, however, only one way to find out, and at that point, he doubted the pheromone in Sel's body would make her wish to stop even if it did.

Looking down upon her body in the aftermath of her climax, lips pursed, Lucan seized the base of his length and tapped her quivering sex with his hardness... then he began to run the tip up and down her folds - slowly applying some pressure to make his cock squirm its way into her. He allowed her the time to get accustomed to his girth, bit by bit, gradually making each new thrust a bit deeper than the last.

Reply #26
As she felt his member push inside of her it was as if her reality split in two. Both realities seemed both fully real and very false. She couldn't tell which was the truth and which was not. In both her body yearned for the contact, for the feeling and the sensation. In one reality she was on the floor of her captain's quarters with him about to make love to her and in another she was so far away on the floor of an entirely different ship about to be fucked by the doctor. One reality made sense to her, she was safe in the arms of her captain, about to make love for the first time. The other seemed detached from all reality, as if it were only an odd fantasy. She had some vague notion of memory, touching the doctor, her heart pounding as desire filled her.

As he pushed in deeper and deeper it was as if the pleasure was doubled, or rather like she was experiencing both moments at the same time and could feel them both. Spasms shook through her as her insides tightened and fluttered around his girth each time he pushed a little deeper. She was so slick that he was able to push deeper without to much effort, though she was no where near used to a member the size of his. His girth alone stretched her to a point she had not been.

And in her mind the walls between the realities blurred more and more. The world around her was both places and yet either of them. The doctor was her captain the same as he was the alien ma. She wanted them both inside her. She wanted to be filled by them in all ways.

As he slide home and she could feel him bottom out inside of her she let out a soft cry. At last it seemed her world simply melted away. Her sanity slipped over an invisible edge and disappeared into the void. It left her as the image of her captain and of the doctor were gone. Instead she seemed to be with everyone. Images of every man and woman she had ever lusted over came and went before her. Each kissed her breasts and her body. Shudders ran through her as they whispered sweet nothings to her and disappeared only to be replaced a moment later by another.

Her lips moved wordlessly. She could not think of a thing to say as she no longer knew who exactly was making love to her and she no longer cared, she just wanted to feel safe and loved.

And she did.

Reply #27
Towering over her where she lay, Lucan was revelling in the sight of her luscious body, even if he found himself imaging Eve Jenkins lying there... and even Kisane.

During the build-up, as he let her adjust herself to his size, he ran his fingertips all over her body, taking special care of her breasts, kneading them with his tattooed hands, squeezing them and cupping them in them. Her nipples received special attention from him, as he grazed them with his rough thumbs. Errant thoughts went to his design for her, but he had trouble keeping it all in mind in the rising passion between him and her - this Bajoran that fancied him someone else. She seemed eager, more so than for just the physical development, but for intimacy shared. She had been afraid, at least she seemed so just before, and Lucan had the brief idea that she was comforted... just like he had been compelled to make up for feelings forever lost between him and Eve.

So in the bared needs they had in common, he was moving in and out of her, his glistening girth traversing her depth, and the tight sensation was dragging him through the turmoil of carnal pleasure. He kept moving, holding her by the hips, increasing his pace to mimic the one of their hearts and breathe. Like hers, his groans were growing louder and louder.

She seemed to crave his closeness, just as he wanted more of her - feeling that her sheath had expanded to accommodate more of him. He pushed her legs up to her chest, opening her wide for him, as he shoved his shaft all the way inside her. He was leaning over her - staring down into her eyes with her calves on either side of his face, and she had him inside her all the way to the hilt. She had all of him inside her when he plunged into her - the lowest part of his abdomen slapping her clit with each fall his hips made.

He was supporting himself against the deck with his hands and her body, and eventually, he could not help but let her legs down so that he lay on top of her directly - surging against her like the tide against the beach. He felt her nipples scrape again the hard panes of his chest, and he kissed her. He kissed her like he had kissed Eve, and he scraped his teeth against her neck when the taste of her lips wasn't enough.

"Eve..." he said, in spite of himself, not able to stop his tongue from betraying him. No, it was not him it was the thing inside that betrayed him. "Eve!"

Regret about the loss of her welled up inside him, just as he came - his Câroon seed gushing warmly into the slick depths as he ground himself into the vessel of his lost lover. The conditions of his homeplanet had made evolution favour higher quantity of semen, and the amount that filled the Bajoran was far more than any man of her species could produce. Crying out, he spent himself while he thrust into her - seed welling out between their bodies each time he pulled back.

Reply #28
It seemed all at once as if Sel's mind fell through the thin cracks of what remained of her sanity and in a moment she both was and was not. Reality warped and rippled around her. The whole universe seemed to bend and bubble. She was everywhere and everyone. Pleasure soared through her and into the abyss surrounding her mind. Tornadoes of passion swept through her, kicking up massive dust clouds of bliss. All of reality changed and resolved into images that meant everything and nothing.

In the unending void and the indefinite eternity Sel became aware of a presence. A voice that spoke now words. She saw before her a river of fire. The flame seemed to move as both fire and as water. It was not unlike seeing the walls of plasma in the Bad Lands. At all at once the fire rose up and overtook her, rushing over her and through her.

Sel had never been granted access to any of the Tears of the Prophets or seen into the light of a vision from them. She had read the prophecies when he had first been able to return to Bajor. When she had abandoned those beliefs, her faith in the prophets and their teachings, it had been out of disgust for the life she had been forced to live. The very idea that there was a purpose to the abuse she had been through or that some power meant for it to happen infuriated her.

But in that moment. As the walls of her mind crumbled into dust and the fire swallowed her very being. In that moment she understood everything. She could see the flow of time and she knew where and who she was. All was well in the world and she knew of her destiny.

For the first time she saw through the eyes of the Prophets.

And then it all resolved, as if the world simply snapped back into being. The shooting range came into being around her and she became aware of the doctor, his body pressed against hers. She could feel his still hard member deep inside her and the thick fluid of his seed seeping from her body. There was an odd calm that felt like it filled her. Slowly she wrapped her arms around him, lightly moving her fingers through his hair. her eyes focused on his and she leaned forward slightly to kiss him, not a passionate kiss of blind lust, but rather a soft kiss, a tender kiss, perhaps the first of it's sort Sel had ever given or received.

Reply #29
After realising what he had said, Lucan expected the Bajoran to take affront, to snap out of her trance and to call him out. His mind was racing in rhythm withhis heartrate as he conjured excuses and phrases to allay the hurt and ire of the woman, and he was tempted to speak out ahead of time - even while he was still convulsing in the direct aftermath of the climax they had shared. She was looking into his pale eyes, and her green orbs seemed to be focused on him instead of whatever visions that she had seen before, so Lucan pursed his lips to apologise and try to explain himself, somehow, when the Mistress-at-Arms opened her lips as well...

...only to kiss him instead. He knew not the reasons behind it, nor could he fathom what she was thinking. Even less could he derive if she had heard him or not. Yet she seemed perfectly content with slanting her lips over his, and he was not about to discourage her. Even if he doubted her intentions at first, he returned the kiss in full - his own tattooed hands raking through her undercut hair while he lay on top of her. He was still inside him, throbbing, yet with the way her sheath convulsed around his girth, and the amount of semen he had filled her with, she was pushing him out inch by inch while they kissed. Before long, he escaped her confines, making him gasp into her mouth at the feeling and to part his lips from hers at long last. The aftershocks had subsided, and he was at a loss about what to say to her. Perhaps it was better to say nothing, lest the demon inside would twist his words out of his favour.

"It would seem," he said and swallowed, chuckling and trying to find some way to make a joke, to take the edge of the situation they had ended up in, "that Deltan pheromones is nothing to be trifled with. When you... I had no idea that you could... In lack of any explanation that makes sense, I suppose that I am of flesh and blood, and I could not resist you once you let go and didn't hold back. My apologies, despite the pheromones, I should have been able to keep a level head."

With a more serious frown, since he wanted his apology to be taken seriously, he rose to his feet next to her - beaded with sweat and glistening where he stood. "I failed you as a doctor, and for that I am sorry." He reached down to help her up if she wanted to get back on her feet already, acting the gentleman despite the obvious post-coital state of his body as he stood over her. "I can but hope you will forgive my lack of restraint, my only poor excuse being how... compelling you are, and how you managed to... make me respond."

Reply #30
As he reached for excuses Sel could not help but let out a soft giggle. Perhaps it was the after glow of the sex, though it seemed more likely it was the feeling left behind from the vision. Or at least she was pretty sure it was a vision. She had no way to confirm it. She only knew what she had felt. What she was certain of, for the first time in her life, was that she had a purpose. Her life had some meaning and that made her feel great. She wondered what had triggered the vision, but in her mind she figured it was something to do with her exposure to the pheromones and her own stress level. She had heard of the pheromones killing some people, or maybe that was just if they actually fucked a Deltan. She really wasn't sure. Either way she was certain that she regretted nothing about what just happened.

After such a rigorous and interesting sexual escapade it was almost needless to say that her legs felt like they were made of some form of gelatin. So rather than take his hand and get to her feet she pushed herself into a sitting position and put her back to the front of her desk. She was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and the cold metal of the workstation made her gasp.

"Doctor, there is no need to explain. I think we both needed that. I'm not sure about you, but it was quite good for me. It helped clear my head, and I hope it was just as good for you. Don't complicate it with trying to figure out why it happened, just be glad it did," she said with a smile, her eyes locking onto his. For a long moment she gazed at him, her eyes searching his, looking for some unspoken truth. She seemed to be not quite the woman she had been before the encounter. Something almost like a glow about her.

"Mind you if you're always that good in bed, I certainly hope this wasn't a one time thing," she added with a teasing smile. "Though next time I may want to bring some wipes. I think I'm sitting in a puddle with as much spunk as you shot in me."

Reply #31
While the Bajoran spoke, Lucan's smile returned, hearing that she was quite content with what had happened and that all manner of apologies were superfluous. She did seem quite content too, seemingly having changed in her demeanour after the experience. She seemed more focused, less anxious, and had a new aura of self-confidence when she looked at him from her seated position before her duty station. She was neither shy about her own nakedness nor minding his, so if the pheromones had left her sexually agitated earlier, it seemed Lucan had certainly prescribed the right kind of treatment.

"I suppose it is in my nature to make a diagnosis when faced with the unknown," he said with a chuckle and took a step towards her so that he could lean with one arm on the edge of the duty station, looking down at her where she sat. Since she seemed perfectly at ease with his presence, he did not dress right away - letting his skin air-dry first. He would have to visit one of the sonic showers in the surgical suites when he returned to Sickbay, but at least he could spare his uniform from getting damp. "As for your question... Indeed, it was quite remarkable. Evidently so, you should know, since I was pulled into it and got carried away despite my ambition to remain professional about it and try to find the right treatment for the pheromones."

Then she suggested that she did not wish this to be a singular mistake, complimenting him as a lover, and in the same breath regretting the mess he had left her with. This made him clear his throat in mock-embarrassment, and his semi-erect phallus next to her face was covered with their mixed juices too. "Hereditary trait for my people, I am afraid. My apologies. Feel free to steal my underwear to clean yourself up. I can take a detour to my quarters before returning to Sickbay, so just dispose of them," he commented before answering her first question. "I... certainly would not mind. If nothing else, I feel that it is my responsibility to follow up on my treatment, and make sure you make a full recovery. Perhaps we should schedule another physical, but this time, I'll make a house-call to your quarters instead? It would bode for a more... private setting."

Reply #32
As she took the doctor's underwear and began cleaning up the now very sore folds of her oozing slit she let out a soft laugh. "Yeah, I think we should count ourselves as pretty lucky that no one walked in on us," she said with a smirk. "Though given the high sexual tension all over this ship it seems pretty clear to me that it's pretty often that people walk in on other people fucking like rabbits." She smiled and remembered catching a couple of science officers making out in one of the turbo lifts, she figured if the doors had opened a few moments later they would have been a lot farther along.

Once she had wiped her sex off as best as she could manage with his underwear she carefully got to her feet, bending over to pick up her bra and panties. They were both now soaked in cold sweat, as was her uniform. She was going to need to change it when she got a free moment to go to her quarters. She draped her uniform over her workstation. She carefully fit one leg into her panties and then the other, pulling them up over her firm. The cool wet fabric almost made her gasp as it came into contact with her hot and sore sex. It had been a very good fuck, even if her brain had gone on... whatever the hell had happened.

She paused before grabbing her bra. "I must admit that I almost wish I had more of my brain intact for that, it seems almost a pity to be so far gone that you can't properly enjoy a good fucking," she said as she pulled her bra over her shapely breasts. Once she had her underwear on she moved closer to him. She wasn't sure why, but it seemed like she should say something, she'd known a few guys who after one fuck started talking about relationships, love, and marriage. She figured she should say something now. "Look, I don't really want to complicate this in anyway. I'm not that great with relationships. So, like let's not worry about exclusivity or shit like that, alright?"

Reply #33
As he began to get dressed, Lucan enjoyed the sight of the Bajoran as she cleaned herself up and got back on her feet. In the end, she stepped up to him and both regretted that she had been distracted and wanted to have been able to pay more attention to what had happened between them, and at the same time, she expressed how she wasn't interested in any exclusivity between them.

"Well, given my position aboard this ship, I really shouldn't indulge in frivolous sex with the patients to begin with, so have no fear on that account," he said and chuckled, pulling up his uniform trousers without any underwear on and tucking himself behind the waistline before buttoning them. "Besides, given the nature of our mission, I hardly think - personally - that there is any room for romance and relationships. I can see the benefits of having someone close, but with the prevalent risk of loosing the people around us these last three months, I hardly think it is wise to grow 'complicated' attachments if you can avoid it. In this case, between the two of us, I would say the attraction might be mutual, but it is entirely physical, is it not?"

Even if he said it, and there were benefits to a casual stand-point between them, it was actually inferior to her being smitten with him - at least when it came to his intents of using her in his plans. She was less likely to stand with him if he remained a casual dalliance than if she had a romantic interest in him, but he also knew that she might grow more fond of him after a few more encounters, and it was not certain she was lost as a valuable asset. He picked up his undershirt and donned it as well - pulling it over his head and covering his torso.

"Let's see if we can't have a house call next time, but for now, I think the pheromone-levels in your blood are at a level where they are not advisably treated, but rather worn thin and vanishing over the course of the next day or two. You shouldn't have any permanent ailments from the exposure," he said and ran his arms through his uniform jacket, picking up his lab coat for last. "Sleep and exercise should take care of it, and I will check on you soon again. Good day, Ensign Ryuan."

He gave her a lopsided smile as he stated her rank, acting mock-formal in the wake of what they had done, and left her with his medkit in hand.

- FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder