Skip to main content
Topic: DAY 02: Mistress-at-Arms [1400 hrs.] (Read 6891 times) previous topic - next topic

DAY 02: Mistress-at-Arms [1400 hrs.]

Day 02 : Mistress-at-Arms [1400 hrs.]

[ Ryuan Sel | Master-at-Arms Mistress-at-Arms Duty Station | Deck 07 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: Auctor Lucan

After a quick shower and a change of uniform, this time with her shiny new ensign pip, Sel made her was to her new Duty station. The Master-at-Arms duty station was in the Phaser Range, a good place to be if you wanted to blow off some steam by blasting the hell out of a bunch of pseudo-holographic targets, they were simple 2-D images rather than full 3-D images as it saved a bunch of power and for simple target practice and phaser sight calibration it worked.She figured she might update the system with some new targets and perhaps even see if she could reprogram it into a tactical simulator, but that was all in the future, for now she just wanted to settle in as much as she could.

One of the first things Sel did at her new desk was remove the old name plate. The name of the Master-at-Arms before her only served to remind her hat the job had already broken one man. She needed something more her style. She replicated a new one, a shiny bronze plate that read "Mistress-at-Arms - Ryuan Sel." By changing the title in such a way she thought it added an odd little bondage twist to it and she found it funny. It made her sound like the owner of her own little sex dungeon.

She had only just installed the new name plate when the door slide open and in walked the ships doctor, Dr. Lucan cin Nicander. Sel had of course met with him when she came aboard and had seen him around the ship, but she had never really had a conversation with him. It wasn't that she had avoided him, far from it, it was simply that she had very little reason to go to sickbay and for the most part at ship-wide social situations she stayed mostly to herself. He was attractive enough and had it not been for her duties and her current sexual paranoia she might have flirted a little with him. As it was she only set out to be friendly.

"Good afternoon Doctor, is there something I can help you with?" she asked with the best smile she could manage.

Re: Day 02 : Mistress-at-Arms [1400 hrs.]

Reply #1
It was not often Lucan found himself in the Security Offices of the Theurgy. The latest time had been when the ignorant cattle he surrounded himself with interrogated his kin in the Brig, the Ensign named Sonja Acreth.

As tumultuous as hearing just a small part of the truth might have been for the rest, it had been a moment of clarity for him - where he had first questioned whether the thing inside him and he - the host - wanted the same thing. Yet doubt was a hard thing to maintain, he found, for nameless, elusive reasons. He kept having to convince himself that the will of the parasite was effecting his rationale, but as soon as he brought that to mind, he just as quickly forgot about it. The benefits that the being inside him granted were plenty and indisputable, and good enough to accept the inherent nature of his benefactors. Surely it was worth it?

He shook his head, clarity not so certain after all. He had been cleared by Cardamone on the way in, the Asurian serving at the duty station at the time. The be-horned and white-haired alien with the wings had given him a candid smile, and Lucan had returned it without saying more. More personnel had been present in the main area, all of them preparing for the drills that Lieutenant Commander Wenn Cinn and the new First Officer was putting the security teams through. Drills that were not meant for the phaser range, but two of the ships holodecks. They had set up with the interior layout of the immense Orunal-class behemoth of a station named Starbase 84. With the security teams present, it had not been the ideal time to speak with Dyan Cardamone, whom Lucan had been working closely with in Sickbay after she had revealed her true nature.

Instead, and in good grace, he had stepped into the back rooms of the security office area, having learned from Thea about a certain Bajoran's whereabouts. As expected, she was at her new duty station, so with his medkit in hand, he stepped through the sliding doors and found her there, alone. "Good afternoon, Ensign, and congratulations on your promotion," he said in reply to her greeting, and he walked over to her duty station. He carefully laid the medkit on the corner and smiled to her. "And it's actually the other way around. I am not going to ask for your aid, having instead come here for your benefit."

She was an extraordinary specimen of the Bajoran species, he had always found since he first lay eyes on her, but perhaps more so now, when she had gained a position of import. A position that played a critical role in his plan. A function on the ship to which he had been presented with a chance to approach... and ensnare in his web.

"Deputy zh'Wann contacted me and asked that I would come here instead of summoning you to Sickbay. With your new responsibilities, it is custom that you undergo a regular health examination. Your colleagues will depend on you for training, and the entire ship depend on the maintenance and repairs of our phaser arsenal, both in the armory and in all the weapon lockers across the entire ship, so we can't have you neglect your health, can we?"

Lucan opened the medkit before he put his tattooed hands in the pockets of his white lab coat, his exotic Câroon demeanour and accent friendly as he looked into her green eyes. "Furthermore, the Deputy told me that you are expected to join in the drills on the holodecks as soon as possible so that you can lead one of the teams, but that you were given this afternoon to first familiarise yourself with your new duty station and the ship's entire arsenal... and to have this physical, of course. Is this a good time, or should I return later?"

Reply #2
"No, now is fine," Sel said relaxing a little. "Though I thought you would need some of the stuff kept in sickbay to do a medical exam. Or is this just a wave your tricorder in front of me and tell me I'm fine sort of affair?" She couldn't help but smile. Perhaps it was her little joke or maybe it was just something about the CMO that made her feel more at ease. Either way she relaxed a little. She had been running on way to tense for the past several days and she knew there was no way it was good for her. She felt like she needed to blow off some steam, but nothing she could think of helped to much.

"So who's running these drills anyway? No one's really briefed me on anything about them," she said with a sigh as she took her seat behind the work station. She leaned back in the chair and then paused for a moment before sitting up again. She really wasn't sure if whatever scan the doctor needed to do would work with her sitting down. "I hope you don't mind if I sit, I could just use some time off of my feet."

Reply #3
"No, please, do sit," said Lucan with a small smile and picked up a medical tricorder from the med kit, "but not down there. Why don't you hop up on the desktop on this side and remove your uniform jacket. While my instruments are more than qualified to determine your health, I would rather not have the readings muddled if you have any items in the jacket's pockets. Like you said, this is preferably done in Sickbay and with the diagnostic sensors of a biobed, but I can work around that under the right conditions. Don't worry, though, this shan't take too long."

Once having made his request to the Bajoran, he spoke about the drills she had asked about. "By the winds, the ship is bustling with activity and I can hardly keep up with all that is happening in my own department," said Lucan in regard to her not having learned that much about the drills. "Since we are about to try and hijack that communication system on Starbase 84, the Captain and our new First Officer has seen it fit to order a lot of the crew to undergo boarding drills, and this added to the need to keep morale high and the crew focused on the tasks at hand. Therefore, the crude expression of 'boot camp' is heard around the ship, where people are bracing themselves for the battle to come by applying themselves to physical exercise. As much as we have all been through... a certain amount of therapy can be found in strenuous exertion."

Moving over to the Bajoran's side once she was ready, Lucan lit the tricorder and scanned the ravishing woman from head to toe - eyes on the display of the tricorder while he spoke. "Lieutenant Commander Wenn is personally overseeing the drills and report to Commander Trent, who is also quite present while they are carried out. That's what I have heard, anyway. I suppose that is Junior Lieutenant Zaraq from the Harbinger, your predecessor, had not taken what happened to him so poorly, he would be right there and assisting with the drills as well. I would not be surprised, however, if you were put in command of one of the teams... or personally oversaw the drills in some capacity. It does come with your new title, and as capacious as Wenn and his Deputy are, they can't be on the two holodecks all the time, so I bet they look forward to you relieving them a bit as soon as you have become familiar with the ship's arsenal and your new duties."

Reply #4
"I take it sickbay is keeping your hands pretty full then?" Sel replied as she pulled off her uniform jacket and got to her feet. Under the jacket she wore the standard old undershirt almost every other security officer wore. It worked well with the inform jacked, but on it's own the damn thing was butt ugly. She was half tempted to pull it off as well and get the exam in just her bra, but she decided better of it. The last thing she needed was to be put on report for flashing the Chief Medical Officer ion her first day of a new job.

She cleared the touch interface off of her desk and hopped up on it, the heavy touch sensitive transparent aluminum was more than up to the task to hold her. She still wasn't overly certain about her new position, being in a position of authority made he all the more nervous. Though as always she would do her very best. "I can only hope that we're ready for this, I'm not sure how a lot of the crew will feel about attacking a Starfleet base like this," she said after a moment. She wasn't exactly sure how she felt about it herself.

Reply #5
Listening while he made his scans, Lucan had many ideas of his own in regard to the visit to Starbase 84, his prevalent thought being that it was bloody madness to make the attempt, and that the risk to his own life was not at all to his liking. Much less was it a plan that the thing inside approved of, seeing just how dangerous it could be if Captain Ives managed to - unchecked - spread whatever he thought he knew across the Galaxy. On the other hand, the visit would grant some unparalleled opportunities too... but it would be up to him to seize those opportunities before they slipped through his fingers.

"Oh, you know Captain Ives," said Lucan with a smile to settle the Bajoran's sudden morose mood, "since we fled Earth, we have done all that we've could to preserve the lives of the starships that have persecuted us. True, sometimes it has been unavoidable, means like EMP tornadoes to disable our pursuers spent early on and forcing lethal outcome in order to protect the knowledge we bear on this ship... but knowing Ives, he will not attack that starbase like he was some ruthless pirate. No, he and those with better tactical acumen than I will find a way to minimise risk to both the crew and the people on that base. You should have faith that whatever the Captain resorts to do, it will be with the best intentions and in alignment with the tenants that Starfleet has lost."

Pausing, Lucan frowned - mind turning from the pending mission to the readings on his tricorder.

"Have you been..." He did not finish his sentence. He looked up to her face and swallowed, knowing quite well what it was he saw on the display. "The readings say that recently, you were exposed to a Deltan pheromone, residues still lingering inside you. There is no need to explain, for we only have one crew member with Deltan blood in her veins, and she was put into quarantine... followed by stasis on an indefinite cycle."

As he spoke, his excellent bedside manner was slipping from him with the memories of Eve Jenkins accosting his mind. His sharp wits had already deduced the connection, reports from his still sane personnel in Sickbay alluding to the truth. Ensign Ryuan Sel had been the security officer that had assisted Eve Jenkins and Sarresh Morali in synthesising the Lexorin in the medical labs. As he had spoken to her, he had stepped away - unable to keep himself from remembering the woman that had told him she loved him, even if he had been unable to reciprocate her words. Looking without really seeing, he gazed across the empty expanse of the phaser range.

"Nurse Jenkins and I went to the Academy together," he said quietly, as much for his own sake as for the Mistress-at-Arms. "She always took her medicine. Daily. She had control, even though she lamented the necessity of those pills. Yet she had been medicated since puberty, and she had no choice but to continue. I... do not know if she developed an immunity towards her medicine, or if she simply ran out of it, but there was none of it in her quarters, and since she came aboard on Nimbus III, we had no medical record that told us what kind of medicine she took. No means for us to stop the development before it was too late. She... killed those mutineers with her body, and as much as I would like to think otherwise, she showed no remorse. She was no longer herself in the isolation ward. She had turned into something... else. Something long buried in her genes. Something that she could not control, since she had never experienced than life without her medication. It makes me wonder, in error... if the woman I knew never existed - merely the result of a suppressant."

Clenching his jaw, he did not know what had gotten into him, but he felt weak - as if the petty life of that one woman mattered so much to him. More and more, he thought it a betrayal towards Kisane's memory... or perhaps it was just the way he coped with the loss. He did not know, and he hated it, for he was a creature of control.

Reply #6
At first Sel was not sure exactly how to react. She had not known the Deltan woman very well at all and part of her still held a grudge for the exposure to the pheromones that caused her to behave in the manner she had. She could still feel them in her blood, making her feel uneasy in her own skin. She had been lucky to not engage in actual sexual activity with a Deltan as she knew what that would have done to her mind. Even so it had done a great deal to her confidence to do her job and not let the stress get to her. As it was she had little choice of that anymore. She knew she had crossed a line and she could not go back.

But in that moment she was more concerned about the chief medical officer. She had the desire to comfort him in some way, but was not sure how. She couldn't think of anything wise to say about it or anything she could add to the topic at hand. She was not a medical professional and she didn't know the woman personally, this made it impossible for her to say anything insightful. Though it was clear to her that the ship had lost a vital part of itself. In the end all she could think to do was reach out a hand and gently rest it on the Doctor's shoulder. She meant it as a way to show solidarity, but it was a surprisingly intimate act and the feelings it brought about almost surprised her.

Without knowing it she felt her heart rate increase a little and she could feel the heat begin to rise to her face. She quickly pulled her hand away and looked away from the man. Her mind and body were still not her own and though the amount of pheromones had decreased they were not gone. Her body still processed any physical contact as more sexual than she was really comfortable with. And she knew that it would show on the tricorder, how could it not. She knew it wasn't her fault and yet she was ashamed of it. All she could bring herself to say was, "Sorry..."

Reply #7
Feeling her touching him, Lucan turned his head - expecting the Bajoran to say something. Perhaps the expected consolation, knowing how he must have appeared to her when he spoke about Eve Jenkins. He was prepared to assure her, to say it was all right, and to apologise for his lack of professionalism.

Instead, she recoiled from him as if she had burned her hand, and she apologised instead of him. Lucan frowned at the development while her back was turned - the expression one of concern even if he did not believe he possessed any concern for the cattle around him. Then again, he had felt conflicted lately about the survival of the crew he had to heal. At first, he only treated their wounds because he was expected to, just so that he might kill them all later. Now, though, treating their ailments had become something more than just a part of the act. His duties had allowed him to accomplish extraordinary things, like turning an Ash'reem into a human being, and discover the potential of the Asurian Velsren sac. It had been a fulfilling couple of months since they fled Earth, and while the thing inside urged that he had lot sight of his goals, he believed he had experienced things few medical officers in Starfleet had.

Lifting the scanner behind Ryuan Sel's back, and eyeing the display on the tricorder briefly, Lucan discerned the elevated levels of hormones and the signature Deltan effect. It would have been unseemly for him to smile in humour at her awkward situation, so he moved to assure her instead. "Thank you, Ensign, for your sympathy," he said, as if he thought her apology was for sake of his loss, "but it is I that should apologise for letting my mind wander when you are a victim."

He said it to preserve her modesty, giving her the opportunity to not have to admit to what she felt for him, but he knew her desire. This remnant lust of his past lover, now alive in Ensign Ryuan... as if she lived on in her, and wanted to have him one last time... The notion was as tinged with loss as it quickened him to the idea.

"You do not have to worry about the residual effects of Eve Jenkins, they are quite harmless and will wear off over time. Wait... Actually," he said scanning her whilst slowly circling around to face her again. "My readings say you might still be feeling the symptoms... Indeed, these are not just residual readings of the pheromone, but elevated heart-rate, internal fluctuation of hormones... engorged secondary reproductive tissues. These readings were not here earlier."

His entire waking existence on the Theurgy was that of acting, and now, he acted confused, brow creased,  "How are you feeling, Ensign?"

Reply #8
Well, fuck. Sel knew she would have to be honest with the Doctor, as she feared her state of arousal was easy to read in the tricorder scans. She had hoped he would not question it, but of course he would, he was a Doctor. She could only hope that she could contain herself and maintain her professionalism for at least a little bit longer. She would be able to blow off steam in the gym and then retreat to her quarters to tend to her arousal later. Letting out some of it with some aggression and then letting out the rest in a good hard masturbation session later. She had been doing that a lot over the past day or so.

"Sorry Doctor, I think my body is still reacting to the pheromones," she said sounding more ashamed of herself than a simple victim of the pheromones. Her body seemed to be working against her and she loathed it. She wanted to be rid of the desires that plagued her mind, but she was trapped in it. She found herself staring at his lips as she spoke, wanting to reach out and touch them, to run her fingers over them. She had the vague urge to reach out and hold his ear, to feel his very Pagh. It was something she did with only her most intimate lovers and yet she craved to do it now.

"I guess when I touched you... Well any touch I get right now my body seems to react to," she said as she heaved herself off of the desk. Her breathing getting a little more ragged, her heart rate increasing a little more. Her desire was taking a hold of her and she was not certain how much longer she could fight it. The odd thing was that it wasn't some weird primal lust, but rather a desire for real intimacy. She wasn't sure what had changed, but it scared her even more. "I keep hoping it will stop and then I forget it. I"m sorry Doctor. Perhaps we should... I don't know, do this later?"

Reply #9
Lucan heard her, but he was not listening to her wish - not about to heed a reason that did not correspond with his will. And not just his will, for the parasite was quickening too. It slithered around his soul and demanded an outlet, and this in the means of the Bajoran. Twin minds to one sole purpose, working towards the same end but for different reasons, it sharpened their collective wit. One whetstone was malign desire, the other was the need to be with Eve Jenkins, however little a shadow she had cast over Ryuan Sel.

"Wait a moment," said Lucan, still wearing his concerned frown. Of course he could see the signs in her composure, how she was struggling to contain the Deltan pheromone from overtaking her inhibitions, but he acted oblivious, and resorted to medical practice in order to reason with her. "Hoping that something goes away is not a good idea unless the progress of the ailment can be diagnosed. Deltan pheromone glands have different properties, and while the primary kind of secretions have no effect on the trail pheromone activity in secondary glands, they all have an inhibitory effect that affect the mind in different ways. Although the concentration of the dose in the two kinds of glands are different, the longevity of each is multiplied if they all have affected you."

Stepping up to Sel, Lucan continued to scan her - standing less than an arm's length away from her. "Think of it as... an attack on several fronts at once, breaking down the defences of your mind. The peculiar thing with pheromones is that it's not your immune system that is defending you either, but the rigidity of your willpower, in lack of better words." Looking up from the display on the tricorder, he continued as he looked into her green eyes, "You say any touch causes a reaction, and that is what I need to monitor - what it does to you. If you were exposed more than forty-eight hours ago, I should be able to judge how affected you ought to be, or if the pheromone is likely to have lowered you inhibitions on a more permanent basis - restraint too undermined by the ideas the Deltan's pheromones gave you."

Sighing, Lucan lowered his tricorder and scanner for a moment. "I would hate if the pheromone that Jenkins secreted would make you end up as her - a shadow of her former self." Untruth. That was what he hoped she was. What he knew her to be. "So steel yourself, and subject yourself to the reaction. You will be in control, touching me, and I will merely scan you the whole time to see how the effect corresponds with the residual pheromone. Either it is the pheromone acting alone, or your mind has been affected and is acting on its own. The readings will give us the answer."

And thus he let her take the first step, letting her think she was in control of the situation - his face unreadable in its professionalism.

Reply #10
As he spoke Sel's mind buzzed. She could feel her body pulling her toward him and yet she kept herself restrained. She did her best to listen to everything he said, but most of it was well over her head. She was not a medical professional and she barely understood the pheromones as it was. More so now that they had taken control of her mind. In the end all she could do was stare at his lips as he spoke, the words all but meaningless to her. And then when he looked into her eyes she could feel her iron will begin to crack. She did not know how much longer she could hold herself back.

She forced herself to hear him despite the pressure she felt to act and soon she realized the truth. He wanted her to touch him, to monitor the reaction more fully. It seemed like a massive risk. She knew she could not trust herself, she could not trust her mind. She was not certain what would happen if her will failed her again. The last thing she wanted was for another incident like what happened in the Life Support Control room. But she knew that he knew what was for the best, he was after all a highly trained medical professional and she was little more than a grunt. She only hoped he would help her keep in control of herself.

She nodded as she got to her feet. "Whatever you say doc," she breathed, though her tone gave away exactly how scared she was. She slowly reached up and touched his chest. She could feel the muscles under his uniform. She began to lightly stroke the fabric. As she did so she could feel her body once more react. She could feel the heats of his chest seep in through her fingers and rush through her body. She could feel the corners of her mind begin to fog and her control slipping, if only a little. She quickly withdrew her hand. The fear and arousal of touching him was a bit much. Uncertainty flooded through her. How far would she go, how far would he let her go. "How much do I need to touch for these scans?"

Reply #11
The Mistress-at-Arms seemed hesitant at first, yet Lucan thought he'd already ensnared her. With her subconscious desire affecting her judgement, she might just give in if she remained exposed to his close presence, and he was in control of the situation - dictating the necessities for his scans. The anticipation was affecting him, but he steeled himself from making it obvious - his shown desire potentially ruining the plot he had directed. The final evening performance... for his chance to say farewell to Eve.

"The readings are too faint, which is a testament to your assertiveness, but you should try to... in a fighter's terms... 'lower your guard'," he said, his face remaining stoic and focused on the readings on the tricorder's display, not even looking at her. Something that was quite difficult given how attractive the Ensign was, this fine specimen of a Bajoran that he had imagined to approach many times before that day. She would truly sweeten the experience.

He did look at her when he played another card, one that he was sure would urge her on... to give in to the remnant of Eve Jenkins the resided within her body. "You need not concern yourself about propriety, Ensign. Doctor-patient confidentiality covers all kinds of treatment, even the odd ones that we experience aboard the voyages of starships. As soon as I have determined the effect of the pheromone on your mind, and whether the rates are too high for the time-frame in which you have been affected, I will tell you to remove your hands. The important thing is that you don't try to resist, otherwise we will be at this until Deputy zh'Wann or Lieutenant Commander Wenn comes here asking for you. If it would make you feel more at ease, you could ask Thea to seal the door."

Giving her a small smile, he tried to allay her discomfort too. "Try not to take this seriously, for if you think about it, this is quite absurd a situation, is it not?" He invited her to join his chuckle, and see a new perspective."Regardless how affected you might be, I promise you full recovery. Your condition is not unknown to Starfleet Medical, the different treatments quick and effective, as long as we learn which one you need."

Reply #12
Though her mind continued to buzz she knew she had to go farther still. She trusted the Doctor and if he said she needed to let go a little more she would, even if losing control again scared her more than she was willing to admit. And though she knew he would not tell anyone if she lost control and she could ask him to seal the room to ensure that even if things did get out of hand they would not be caught, even knowing that she could not shake the feeling that something was very wrong with her mind. It was as if she was becoming a slave to the impulses brought about in her by the pheromones. Her mind was not her own. She felt like jumping on the man before her and tearing his clothing away. All she could think about was the growing need. She could feel her self control wane and diminish with each passing second. And she knew she was going to have to get dangerously close to the edge for the Doctor to get his scans.

"Perhaps if I try..." she said as she reached up her hand. With a deep breath and a silent prayer she slowly touched his face, her fingers lightly moving over his cheek. The feeling was almost electric, it was as if a current were flowing from his cheek through her fingers and into her brain. From there it flooded through her whole body. She lightly stroked her fingers over his cheek until they lightly brushed against his lips. She could feel heat rushing through her, her pulse getting ever quicker. She unconsciously took a step forward, closing the space between them. Her defenses, her self control, all of it was slowly crumbling. Already the desire to press her lips against his was consuming her mind.

She opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. Instead she ran her fingers over his lips and licked her own. She had the look of a starving woman who was presented with a poisoned meal. She knew she could not resist her urge for long, she only hoped he would stop her, though somewhere deep inside she almost hoped he would not. She wanted to let it take hold and flood through her again. Keeping control over her impulses was exhausting and she knew that if she stopped at least then she would feel good, no better than good, she would feel orgasmic.

Reply #13
To take the edge off the tension a little bit, and to maintain his façade, Lucan allowed a small and friendly chuckle escape him when she began to touch his lips. Yet he saw how famished she was, and could virtually feel her desire radiate from her. The tricorder readings spoke volumes as well - the heat she was in plain to his eye. She pursed her lips, as if she wanted him to kiss her... but he knew that if he did, the careful illusion of a medical examination would be ruined, and so would his credibility be. No, he could not act, but he could compel her to take advantage of the situation... and do things that in all believability would make him surrender to her needs.

"I am getting some indication here, but nothing conclusive. Perhaps if you close your eyes, and stop thinking about where you are and who you are with - letting your imagination lead the way. Perhaps you have memories about someone dear to you, someone that you would trust yourself to let go with, then you would not hold back the effect of the Deltan pheromone."

His deep voice resonated between them, the timbre of his voice meant to hypnotise her with its reassurance and understanding. Yet at the same time, he could not prevent the anticipation of Eve and Sel from affecting him - both standing before him. His breathing was deeper, and he could not entirely keep himself from being aroused at the thought of what was about to happen. If she let her hands wander, she would find his desire manifest... but perhaps that was the exact requirement for her to let go. Perhaps she would resort to actions that forgave any lack of resistance on his part. He could but hope he was right... that it was only a matter of time before she subdued to the pheromone.

Reply #14
As he spoke Sel moved her fingers from his lips. She could feel the faint vibrations through his skin as he spoke, his voice seeming to pulse through her and though she could hear and understand him it was this odd vibration that affected her more. The world around her seemed to begin to disappear, as if a fog had started to roll in. Yet she knew this to be impossible, the world around her changed and yet didn't. She was beginning to feel more and more drugged. It was as if his voice crept into her and began to play tricks on her mind. It could have been the pheromones, but she had never heard of them acting quite like this. Though she had heard of people going mad from exposure. Was that what was happening? Her mind raced for a moment and then it seemed to not matter anymore. All that mattered was the feeling. Without thinking her eyelids seemed to sag, not quite open but not really closed.

And then she was not in the Phaser Shooting Range, or even on the Theurgy for that matter. She was on the Geneva again and in the place of the Doctor was her former Captain. He was smiling at her. In her haze she found herself reaching out to touch him, pressing her hand against his chest. She heard another phaser blast from somewhere on the ship and unable to hold herself back she pressed herself against his chest. She was scared, but she knew that as long as she was here, safe in his quarters she would be ok. She knew he would not let the fighting on the ship spill into his quarters and if it did the 6 phaser rifle booby trap by the door would not allow the attackers to get in without getting shot first.

"I'm scarred," she breathed, clinging to the fabric of his uniform. "I don't want to die."

Reply #15
Evidently, Lucan's suggestion had been effective, for the Mistress-at-Arms fell into a trance-like state where she thought of someone dear to her. She was clinging to him, saying that she was afraid, and that she didn't want to die. They were all indicators that she believed she was somewhere else, and that he was not her CMO anymore. Question was whether she would remain in her state-of-mind, and if he dared risk impersonating someone he didn't know. The fine Bajoran woman was pressing herself up against him, and he could not help letting a small noise escape his throat when she shifted and pressed herself up against his arousal - something that was becoming increasingly difficult to hide in pretence of a medical exam. Sheer luck had her immersed in another reality, lest his desire had been discovered.

"Worry not," he said thickly, making the obvious words of comfort that she seemed to crave, and he stroked her back with the hand that held the scanner - unable to put the tricorder away for the time being. "You won't die. I will keep you safe."

He had no way of knowing what kind of situation she perceived around her, but her need for reassurance was plain, and that he would give her.

Reply #16
As he spoke Sel held back tears. She was so afraid. She felt like the little girl afraid of being beaten by her Cardassian masters. The violence over the past couple of days had been insane, ever since main power had gone down and with it all of the replicators. In a short time there would be a scarcity of food. The order on the ship already showed signs of cracking by that time and it only took a little push before ranks meant nothing. There was no ship's captain anymore and no one cared what was on another persons collar, it was a simple matter of survival. Already there had been a number of lethal incidents. No one was really sure how many members of the crew had died and it had only been about two weeks since the attack. Were people really so burtal under the surface or was it the result of the war.

"What if they never get the message from the probe?" she breathed, her barely restrained tears beginning to seep from her eyes. She truly was terrified of what could happen. Her mind raced through possibilities. "What if life support fails and we all suffocate?" She clung to her captain's chest and began to weep more openly. She was too scared to hold back the tears. "I don't want to die... I don't want to die..." she repeated.

Finaly she took an uneasy breath and lifted her head to look at her captain's face. For a moment she thought she saw someone else, but it was likely just the fear. "Please... just hold me," she said weakly.

Reply #17
The sharp talons of Lucan's mind were at work, dissecting the situation and deducing whatever he could from her words. Frightened as she were, she had revealed that they were on a ship or a starbase, a perhaps the place was occupied by enemies. She was Bajoran, and her age would put her around twenty hears old to have suffered at the hands of the Cardassians. She was not acting like a child, but a scared young woman - younger than her present age. He wished he had put her personnel file to memory, for then he would have been able to draw more conclusions. As it were, her request was plain, and if he was going to proceed, he had to acquiesce her request.

"We'll get help," he said, and he put the tricorder and the scanner on the edge of the duty station. "Even if life support would fail, there are hours until the air in here runs out. There is still time."

He held her in his arms and with his embrace, he sat down on the deck plates - easing her into his lap. He stroked her hair with his tattooed hand, fingertips running along her shaved side, and he kissed her forehead. He could not help thinking she was Eve, and that they were in the Thermal Springs again - making love under the moonlight. Or that they wer ein the hydrophonics bay, writhing under the canopy of the artifical plantation. He remembered the days spent on Nimbus III, their reunion, and how they had been catching up for lost years while they waited for Lin Kae to repair the industrial replicator in Rihen Neyah's workshop.

Reply #18
Sel had never known her father, she had never known the real and genuine love of an adult man. She had been used and abused since before she could remember. Thus when the captain of a starship, an older man, took an interest in her, she felt loved for perhaps the first time in her life. When the attack had happened and he had sheltered her she was certain of that love. And now, as his arms wrapped around her and eased her down into his lap Sel could not help but relax a little, at least for a moment. The battle on the ship seemed worlds away. She could hear his heart beating as she pressed head against his chest. The steady thudding reminded her that she was, in that moment, secure in the arms of someone who would not let her be hurt. The phantoms of her past seemed to disappear and for once she no longer worried about the future. The now was all that mattered and as she looked up into the face of the man she knew that she loved him and that he, in his own way, loved her too.

Without really thinking about it she repositioned herself so that her face was even with his. She gazed into his eyes for a moment and then leaned forward. Pressing her lips against his. There was a flash of heat as she felt her body respond to it. As she pulled away she blushed deeply. "Sorry, I know now isn't the time, but I..." she began, but trailed off, looking deeply into his eyes, almost pleadingly. She wanted him to love her almost as much as she wanted him to be proud of her.

Reply #19
At the point when she kissed him, Lucan imagined it to be Eve, closing his eyes and savouring the taste of her. His arms remained around her, and he could feel the peaks of her breasts harden against his chest when she had pressed herself up against him - knowing that Sel was still under the spell of Eve's pheromones.

She broke away, apologising, saying that the time might not be right for it, but Lucan saw the plea in her eyes, and knew that he needed just give her what she wanted at that point. So he did. He reached up with his tattooed hands and cupped her head in his tattooed hands, fingers sliding up her neck and behind her ears - running into the bottom of her hair. And he slanted his lips across hers anew, his warm mouth encompassing her lips. Before long, his tongue sought hers, and he made a deep noise of satisfaction in his throat.

He imagined Eve in his embrace at the edge of the Thermal Springs, and how she sank down unto him - riding him while in his arms. Like then, his hands stole down her shoulders - fingertips trailing across the hidden grooves behind her collarbones, and through the fabric of her undershirt, he palmed her breasts and the protruding hardness of her nipples. He never broke away from her mouth as his hands began to explore the Bajoran's body - subconsciously comparing her to Eve but not finding Sel lacking in any regard.

Reply #20
When he returned her kiss and as it grew more intense and passionate Sel could feel her body heat up. Though she was in that moment she felt as if there were things under the surface, details that she had no control over. It almost concerned her, but as she felt his tongue move over her lips it all mattered not. She opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against his. She was not exactly a talented kisser, though she had some experience it was had never been by her own choice. Now she was able to explore it, this time on her own terms. She ran her tongue against his, savoring his taste. She explored his tongue with hers, the kiss quickly developing a sloppiness to it. This slickness made it easier for her to try changing the angle. She even tried nibbling at his tongue a couple of times. It was very much her experimenting with the kiss and never losing the passion, in fact her passion seemed to grow more and more as they kissed.

She let out a soft whimper as she felt his hands move over her breasts, her already firm nipples stood out against the few layers of fabric that covered them. She wanted more and in an instant she knew she had to be rid of the barriers between them. She moved one of her hands to her neckline and pulled open her undershirt exposing her fit stomach and her relatively plain standard issue bra. She almost felt embarrassed to be wearing such unsexy underwear, but as she kissed him more eagerly she let all fears and doubts drift out of her mind.

Reply #21
They were past the point of no return, and Lucan savoured the intimate touch of the Bajoran in full. Just as she wished to rid herself from clothing, so did he, and tore back his lab coat from his shoulders, then his uniform jacket. He realised she had her undershrit open at that point, and helped her, heart racing and their shared breaths ragged. He pushed the golden garment off her arms, and then unhooked her standard issue brassiere. In short order, he had his tattooed hands underneath it, even if it still hung loosely from her shoulders. His rough palms covered her hard peaks, and he pinched one of them between the sides of his fingers. They had not ceased kissing, and in Lucan's eye'smind, he was still with Eve - her sanity still intact.

The Bajoran's body clearly rivalled the Deltan's, however, for he found himself quickened to full hardness in spite of the early stage they were in. It was not the same thing as Hylota Vojona - the exotic Ovri having an altogether different and uniquely compelling physiology - but for a regular female humanoid, Ryuan Sel's was, perhaps, unrivalled by any other woman he had been with. Kisane was, of course, unchallenged, if perhaps too glorified by his memory of her. Then again, he had yet to see all of Sel, but the promise of the sight of her - the feeling of her globated breasts in his hands - did not make it unlikely.

Curiosity driving him, the need for discovery of more of her, it made him spread his fingers against her toned abdomen and slide his hand down behind the waistline of her panties and uniform trousers - descending to her damp folds while his mouth was still sealed to hers. His fingers rubbed her hooded clitoris, and he used his other to get both her trousers   and his own open. He had not rid himself of his own teal undershirt, but if the breathless haste of their progress could be trusted, it was due to join the other garments on the floor in front of Sel's duty station.

Re: DAY 02: Mistress-at-Arms [1400 hrs.]

Reply #22
This was unlike any other sexual situation Sel had found herself in. In the past all of what she would call her lovers viewed her as little more than a tool for sexual gratification, a wet hole to embed themselves in and then forget about. It was better then some of the other abuses she had undergone, but it was not something she would have wished on anyone else. Never before had anyone really made love to her, but under the kind gaze of her captain she knew that she was loved and safe. It sent shivers down her spine. She wanted him to make love to her, not just fuck her. And she hoped, somewhere deep in her heart, that it would be just that. She wasn't sure what to do so she would let him take the lead.

In the passion of the moment she was not exactly sure how her clothing disappeared, but she really didn't care. Her captain's hands seemed to move over skin with ease, as they removed and cast aside the various bits of her clothing that remained. Before long they slide down her mid section, her abdominal muscles were smooth, but well toned, his hands seemed to slide so easily over them. For one moment she was grateful to not be ticklish. She could not help but let out a gasp as she felt his fingers move under her standard issue panties and over her damp folds, to the slick pink nub. Her back arched as a jolt of pleasure ran through her. Her sex was already covered in slick yet slightly viscous liquid, the pink nub of her clitoris like a marble in oil.

The feeling of his fingers against the extremely sensitive nub pushed her over the edge. She found herself moving her hips against his hand, grinding her slick sex down against his hand, seeking ever greater levels of stimulation. Unable to resist she repositioned herself to face him more directly, wrapping her legs around his midsection. With her legs spread around him she could all but feel the heat of his manhood on her sex. She pushed forward a little until she was certain that he could feel the moisture that clung to her panties on his hardness. All the while she continued to gently move her hips against his fingers, grinding her wet fold against his hand.

Reply #23
Oh, but how the Ensign Sel was ready for him, and Lucan compensated her in full when she ground her hips down against his hand - fingers probing inside her while she moved. Removing her uniform trousers had not been easy, but in the heat of the moment, and the hasty urge they shared, Lucan upper body had been bared as well, and he could feel her skin shift against his own as she rode his fingers - their ragged breathing mixed between their lips. She shifted closer, and soon rode his hard tumescence even if he still had his uniform trousers and underwear on. With the trousers opened, she was shifting against the bulge of his constricting underwear. Soon, his fingers would be obsolete.

And yet he continued to knead her sex with his tattooed hand, two fingers squirming inside her with each rolling motion she made with her hips - gradually preparing her for his entry. He lowered his head from her lips and took one of her hardened nipples inside his warm mouth - tongue rolling around the roused peak. A third finger went in as well, and as his fingers pushed in and out of her, his free hand roamed her moving body, and his mouth switched between her rounded breasts. He meant for her to come before he freed his member from its confines and entered her, even if the anticipation to be inside her almost made him reconsider.

Inside him, he could feel the presence of the parasite, and he hoped it would not lash out in sudden malign intent - remembering how it had almost killed Nurse Vojona. He had been unable to control it, and he had no idea if he could restrain the blood-thirst of the demonic being again.

Reply #24
As she felt her captain's fingers push through her wet folds and into her body Sel could not help but let out a gasp of pleasure. Her once heavy lidded eyes were closed as the pleasure pulsed through her. The feeling seemed soaked through her body, radiating from her wet sex. It sent tiny little spasms through her, and small cries of bliss. All the while she could still feel his firm hands holding her close.

She had to bite her lip as she felt another fingers slide into her, it felt almost like he was trying to push his whole hand into her, yet her body stretched around his fingers. Her arousal made any pain from her stretching filter into nothing but sweet bliss. She could not help but let out a second gasp and a low moan as she felt his soft lips wrap around her nipple, pulling it into his hot mouth. She whimpered as her released one nipple and the cold air hit the now wet skin, but quickly the whimper turned to a moan of pleasure as his mouth found her other nipple.

"Oh sir... oh..." she breathed as she felt his fingers working in and out of her wet folds. Spasms raked through her as it seemed like a tidal wave force of orgasmic pressure came crashing down over her. She held on to him tight, the well trimmed nails on her hands digging into his back as she clung to him. Her slick hole contracted hard around his fingers and it seemed the inner muscles fluttered with every spasm that shot through her. She was in ecstasy.

Simple Audio Video Embedder