Skip to main content
Topic: DAY 01: Misgivings [1100 hrs.] (Read 6870 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: DAY 01: Misgivings [1100 hrs.]

Reply #25
As Hylota rode out her climax the world went silent around her as she could only hear the deep pulse of her blood in her ears. The world faded away and Hylota  just focused on drinking don Lucan's seed, her throat moving as she swallowed, the motions themselves worked to massage the length of Luca's cock as well as milking it for very last drop of his seed. While Lucan was thinking about how he might use Hylota to remain sane, Hylota was having thought that were not too far off as she herself was stuck with the deep pulse of her climax gave her time to think about how she could use this to help herself, as she went forward her body was going to have cravings and with Maal out of commission she was going to need an outlet, so if Lucan would have her, she would stay with him.

As things wound down and Lucan began to speak to Hylota and complimented her before asking if he could assist her in dealing with her cravings in the weeks to come, and for Hylota, this as exactly what she wanted. So with Lucan's cock in her mouth Hylota smiled and sucked firmly before she pulled back and gave it one last bit of stimulation, with the added pleasure of swirling her tongue around the cock as she went before letting out a sigh and smiling up at her CO. "I would like that, in the time leading up to delivering these eggs, I will be having mood swings, and I might end up horny during that time, and since I will be working, I think it would be wise to have those needs met if you had the time to allow myself a quick fix so I might get back to working." She examined Lucan's cock and smiled as she saw it was clean. "After that I leave where thing go up to you Doctor."

Looking under her Hylota noticed the mess that she had made with her own orgasm and she eve took not of Lucan's foot before he looked up to him. "I cannot help but notice that in the frenzy of the moment I have made a bit of a mess here, and I would hate to leave you to take care of all of this. Would you like for me to clan off your foot before I get out from under your desk?" From under the desk her dark eyes gleamed as they caught the light. In truth Hylota had no idea her seemingly exotic charms were getting to her commanding officer and leading him to actually almost mean what he eluded to by touching her mark.

Reply #26
As dishonest as Hylota might have tried to be about the body of Patrick Andersson, the Ovri was clearly enjoying herself now, taking great pleasure in playing with Lucan's spent yet still throbbing and warm cock. She told him she approved of him pleasing her when needed during her short pregnancy, and while it was unsaid whether or not she wanted to do something similar again, Lucan found himself not regretting it if all she wanted was to give oral sex to find contentment that way. It was certainly not a sacrifice for him to be there for her at the times when she'd need to take the edge off. Rather the opposite, he found.

"I would not like to make any guesses," he said in comment to how it would be up to him after she got through her ordeal, "since it might get my hopes up, for those hopes about a lasting solution between us might just turn to dust in the wind when this situation is over for you - when you are no longer in need of taking refuge underneath my desk, and we are in battle outside Starbase 84." He said this in a light-hearted manner to avoid the depressing implications about their possible death at the end of the week, and as he said it, he outlined the mark on her forehead with the delicate touch of his doctor's fingertips.

It was odd, how he found it easier to control the influence of the parasite when in her presence, but he had an untested theory which had come to him when she had begun to fellate him underneath his desk. The kiss she gave him had been laced with unique Ovri pheromones, and in the slight inebriation that it caused him, he was able to be more true to himself. Perhaps he had reached the stage when the thing inside was exerting more control than before, and to escape that hold, the Ovri could help him both forget himself, and remember years of old, when he had been less than the person he had become. With her, he was doubting what he had become, which also made him wonder how long he could remain himself. With her, he kept finding the odd acceptance and its rationalisation all the more strange. He had come to know, recently, that it was not his own rationalisation, but more likely the parasite's will exerting itself.

So where did he stand? Was he truly prepared to become less than what he was - his mind regressing to the mundane shadow of what he had become. The benefits were plenty, enabled him to stay true to his agenda, but was that agenda truly his own, and not a distorted image of what he had meant to do when he entered Starfleet?

He realised that she was saying that she had made a mess, and he replied seamlessly - his mind never truly have left her. Nor had his fingers ceased to outline her intriguing mark-of-trade. His eyes had never strayed from the exotic creature, who embodied an answer to his physical attraction to both the male and female body. "How could I refuse such a gracious offer?" he said ruefully, looking past his still semi-erect phallus and into her dark eyes. Regrettably, it appeared like she wanted to leave, but he was certain there would be more opportunities to find clarity in her presence.

Reply #27
Hylota smiled at the foot and she took it into her hands, cradling it gently as she knelt don to get closer to it so Lucan would have to do eve less for her to clean him off as she moved in for the oddly sexual cleaning. Her tongue slipped from her mouth and slowly began to trace around the edges of the foot, cleaning off the edge of her ow mess as she intended to take as long as possible to show her appreciation to Lucan in a way that did not require words. Hylota found it oddly refreshing to have someone strong he could rely on, it took so much stress off of her that she had not been able to rid herself of so often.

As Hylota cleaned her tongue began to change up it's patterns, no longer just circling as it instead changed focus to slowly working from side to side, wiping up her left over mess and showing off more of her tongues length and dexterity to her commander and partial lover. She kept licking in her oddly sensual manner before changing up her methods once again now licking from Lucan's toes up to his ankle, tracing along the muscle and massaging with added pressure from her tongue. As she worked Hylota would from time to time look up to Lucan an smile as she just enjoyed how he kept tracing the mark on her forehead, in the situation she was in, to her it felt as though he were validating her as a medical professional in a very intimate manner.

As Hylota licked and worked though there as a very simple manner to keep her in a suitably aroused state, through using her medication Lucan could raised the dosage and modify it ever so slightly to cause her body to produce a slightly heightened level of pheromones that would keep her from going into her heat, but at the same time would keep her suitably aroused to have some fun with, while at the same time at a low enough level to keep her from becoming useless to her position. After all the drugs were designed to trick her body into thinking that she was pregnant so that it would skip the period of heat, but it only seemed to work so long on a constant usage, and since Lucan was working from scratch he could play around with things until the worked as he wanted on thee grounds of experimentation.

Of course with just a foot to clan Hylota did no take long to finish and she drew back from the foot and used the sleeve of her uniform to dry Lucan off before she returned to her crouched position and smiled up at Lucan. "Well I think that I got the mess off." She chuckled and sighed as she waited for her time to exit from under the desk and get back to her duty. "I know that such things are not very appealing among other races, but touch holds a very intimate meaning among my kind, an massage in different manners is a rather sensual thing, even more so when you consider the use of the tongue could be used to spread pheromones along the skin of a lover to slowly build to a mood...of course this is weird to most so I refrained fro that during my heat.'' This also explained why she was so willing to clean Lucan's foot a it showed a level of intimacy to him.

Reply #28
While he had not known what to expect when Hylota offered to clean him in that manner, he had been just as intrigued as he had been oblivious to the ramifications it would hold. At first, it seemed innocent enough, where she was sensually cleaning her secretions from his skin, but not even Hylota would have known what the dexterity of her tongue did for him. Oh, it did not even have anything to do with the pheromones that laced her tongue, and how they were absorbed by his skin, even if it might have emphasised the memories that came to Lucan.

He remembered Niga, because Hylota's tongue was reminiscent to the dexterity of the Niga flora. Yet his recollection was not from the Incident itself, but when Ishtar had come to the Theurgy and cast the crew in her idle games. She had seized Lucan and Natalie Stark from the gymnasium, where Lucan had come to her aide after she hurt herself, medkit in hand. Then suddenly, they had been relocated through time and space, back to the very planet that Captain Ives had ordered destroyed. They had been in the jungle, and no more had they realised where they were than the flora lashed out against them. With pollen ridding their minds from resistance and inhibitions, and despite how Lucan had tried to fight himself free, he had been trapped by the vines. Then the spore-filled, phallic vines had come for them. While Lucan had enjoyed being penetrated from behind by male lovers countless times, and done the same to them, this had been entirely different. Perhaps it had been the pollination, but he would never forget the feeling of the Niga plant entering him, and how the glistening, thick, bulbous wine had begun to move. It had not taken long for him to come from the feeling alone, shedding his semen into the soil of that planet.

Another memory that came to him when Hylota used her laced tongue on him was when the parasite had possessed him. He had been obducted, taken from Starfleet Academy, and tied to a slab of rock. Or had he been suspended in the air? The details were vague from his time in the place where everything was in flux, but he knew the parasite had taken solid form there, and it had entered him through his rectum - squirming itself inside him and then asserting its control. Yet beyond control, he had become so much more. A blessing he had cherished until recently, when doubt had befouled the symbiosis with the thing inside. A thing that had not only granted him intelligence and physical prowess, but had augmented his Câroon abilities to a level unprecedented among his people for centuries. Powers, however, that he had little use for aboard a starship or in his act as the Chief Medical Officer.

He was brought back to the present when she said that she had got all of the mess off him, and he blinked, listening to her suggesting a tongue massage, and the suggestion made him shiver in already maintained arousal. "Oh, judging by how you've left me even after such a brief treatment, I would say I'd respond quite well to it," he said, and joined her in chuckling, because while he had been semi-hard after her fellatio, her tongue had made him hard again - throbbing there in the line-of-sight between their eyes. Nonetheless, he pushed his chair back just enough to let her climb out from underneath his desk. "I would definitely enjoy that kind of massage, if you are willing to give it... but prey tell, what could I do for you in kind? When it comes to my tongue, I am afraid you have me at a disadvantage..."

He remained seated, hand having dropped from her mark as she wanted to climb up, and his pale grey eyes watched the light play off his exotic lover while she moved.

Reply #29
Hylota could not help but feel kind of weird, Lucan was so charismatic she could not help, but want to be with him, yet Maal was so strong and caring she had chosen to get intimate with him as well. She wanted them both, to have a harem to herself, but these men were not submissive, not weak they were strong, dominant ad they provided a pleasure that she did not find in the male of her own kind. Hylota had to wonder how she was going to balance the relationship with the two, especially considering Lucan was quite intent on not having the relationship being public, yet he seemed quite interested in having more time with her.

As she was given the space to come out Hylota smiled and she began to crawl out from under the desk, but she did not go away, instead she looked behind her before pulling her uniform up, bu left the front open to expose her chest down to her crotch, while her back looked fully clothed as she spoke to Lucan about the prospects of a massage and payment. "Well Doctor for such an intimate encounter I am thinking that perhaps we should get another examination the last one was just so intense I passed out, I think that we should go gain, maybe this time I will not pass out on you." She smirked, not knowing that she was inviting to let Lucan's beast out again.

She still remained with her front exposed to Lucan, her pussy was still open and exposed showing that she was still aroused. "You know I think we could have that massage time later on, perhaps when you are done with work, I can imagine that you will want some down time later on and I would be more than willing to show you a good relaxing time then Doctor." She smiled softly. "And I think you should be aware of the intimate nature of he actions you have done with me...touching my mark as you have, well it is a very intimate expression, if I didn't find attraction towards you it would be very inappropriate to touch it, in many case it is the equivalent of an unwanted sexual advance." She shrugged. "It is hard to find a good parallel, the make is an intimate part of who we are, it is something we take pride in and work for recognition over two decades at the least, to have it touched is intimate, trusting and something I would not allow to anyone had I not been in my heat." She smiled and blushed. "But I am glad I let it happen, it feels oddly nice." She smiled softly and began to gently kick hr legs and her hands clenched on the edge of the desk.

Reply #30
Even if he had pushed back to let her come up from underneath his desk, Lucan remained seated in his chair. Therefore, he was rewarded by the full sight of her body as she leaned against the edge of his desk and pulled her uniform jacket over her shoulders. He let his eyes feast, famished for the unimpeded sight of her, and yet still listened to her suggesting the massage to take place at the next examination or after their duties ended, and at the same time apologising for passing out the last time. As gratified as Lucan felt about the MEM treatment being successful, he was also reminded that he was playing with fire in his intentions to pursue this unique woman.

Yet at the same time, she had been able to fellate him without the thing within awakening, so perhaps... perhaps its interest had been sated?

"I am quite certain that another examination can be arranged for, but after these duty hours sound even better," he said with a knowing smile creasing the corners of his eyes, and he slowly rose to his feet - his movements measured to not jar his ribs -  yet confident despite the state she had left him in. His eyes never left hers, even though was taller than her where she perched on his desk with her feet just above the deck. "Though I can't make any guarantees I won't make you pass out again... Then again, perhaps it is you that will succeed in that, being that you will be the one that will be massaging me..."

She had spoken of how he tended to touch her mark, and how she was enjoying it, so as he stepped up to her where she sat, he was not late with laying his hand to her bare head, and to rub his thumb across it again - pale grey eyes looking into hers. "As am I pleased that you let me touch you," he said to her in his deep voice and stepped up to her. The motion nudged her legs apart where she sat, his warm arousal pressed against her toned abdomen. "Not just your mark, mind... but everywhere I may. That you let it happen... because it feels as nice as it does."

Somehow, both his hands now lay against the sides of her head, and his thumbs brushed her mark - the only preamble before he kissed her where she sat - splitting her lips open with his own. He sucked a breath through his nostrils as he kissed her thoroughly, not even noticing how her jacket had slipped off one of her shoulders. No later had he begun to kiss her, than he couldn't help but just bending his knees a little bit... gently pressing the arousal she had left him with into her her open and ready sex. In her words, he just let it happen... hoping she would accommodate their shared desire.

Reply #31
As Lucan got up and began to speak of how he had enjoyed Hylota, and how he was wanting to use Hylota when their time at the sick by was over. Hylota nodded in recognition and sighed happily as she thought about it. "You know I am looking forward o having some fun when we are done with our shifts." She watched as Lucan rose up and reached out to put his hands upon her head, and to Hylota's shuddering glee she felt her mark getting rubbed, the sensation was so wonderful and arousing. Hylota was just so happy that her life at least had this one comfort left in it, the pleasure of the recognition of her commander.

As her mark as rubbed she smiled and shuddered as she felt a rush of affirmation and pride as she was complimented more and more. "Thank you doctor, your word means much to me." She closed her eyes and cooed as she felt her commanding officer come close and pressed against her, but the as his cock began to be pressed into her Hylota let out a gentle coo as she let her bod relax as she put her arms around Lucan's neck and used him as support as her legs wrapped around Lucan's waist as she just enjoyed herself.

As Lucan pressed his cock in deeper and deeper Hylota clenched her pussy around the cock she let out a throaty moan as she adjusted her position to allow Lucan to slide in more easily so that they might have some more pleasant sexual activities. "I love the way you feel inside of me, so much more different than an Ovri cock, it is so much thicker, so much warmer." She shuddered as she let the cock slide deeper into her pussy and pulled herself closer to Lucan, allowing her chest to press against Lucan's uniform.

Reply #32
Hylota freely expressed how she enjoyed herself and the feeling of him inside her, comparing him to males of her species. She ended up embracing him with her arms and digitigrade legs, perched on the edge of the desk. "I have not had the opportunity to compare... so I will take your word for it," he said in jest with a thick voice, vaguely alluding towards his own preferences when it came to both men and women. Lucan let one tattooed hand remain against her bald head, stroking her mark while kissing her between words spoken. He reached across the desk behind her with the other, grabbing the opposite edge of the desktop in order to lend force into his continued thrusts. Leaning over her, she would have to hold on to him, or she would end up on her back instead.

The shape of his Câroon manhood granted a fit that almost built vacuum inside the Ovri's sex, supposedly making the withdrawal between each thrust more keenly felt than with other males. The rounded edge of his glance protruded enough to rub the roof of her passage, and was meant to latch on to the entrance before it might slip out, the seal an evolutionary trait meant to preserve chances to impregnate a Câroon female. Feeling Hylota hang on to him made him regret not having the opportunity to remove his own clothes, but in the lack of feeling her body against his own, at least they had found an accord, and a mutual need to accommodate.

Bodies heaving, Lucan spent every other second waiting for an anticipated reaction from the thing that dwelt inside him, but it was strangely quiet, granting him the reprieve of control even as release might come anew. If anything, the quietude was unsettling, as if it meant to strike when least expected. As if it wished to grant Lucan a false sense of security... only to rip out her throat once he lowered his guard. Yet he would not let the thing ruin the reprieve that the Ovri nurse was granting him, taking away the building stones upon which he might step to see the layout of his soul more clearly. Clarity was what she may grant him, and it came as he reasserted himself - the man he had once been.

The pain of his ribs made him grimace as he thrust into Hylota, so he had to pause, rethink the situation. If he continued, he might have to live with his injury far longer than he had to, bones mended or not. So what he did was that he picked Hylota up from he desk and turned them around. Sitting down upon the edge instead and letting her be on top - straddling him with his cock never having left her. He laid back and propped himself up on his elbows - watching Hylota with an intense need for her in his pale grey eyes.

Reply #33
As Hylota was lifted up and their position changed Hylota took a moment to gather what was going on and she smile to Lucan as she was put in a position whee she could take a much more dominate role for the sex. "Do not worry doctor, I understand what you are waning, just lay still and I will take care of everything." She smiled and leaned in to kiss her commanding officer. "I shall take charge now, so just relax and I will make sure that you have a good time." Hylota chuckled. "You know I like what we shared because you were so much more dominant than most Ovri males, but now I can show you that I can take chg in turn."

She smiled and adjusted her position before she placed a hand on her midsection and one on Lucan's desk as she guided herself down onto his dick ad she cooed happily as she began to slowly build up her speed as she bounced faster and faster as she work to tighten her pussy around Luca's cock as she pushed herself up, butt as she reached the tip of Lucan's cock she let out a moan and she closed her eyes panting before she relaxed ad lowered herself back down and tightened herself back up as she repeated the process all over again.

Smiling Hylota kept going faster ad she moaned happily as she kept going and going to make Lucan's cock come to a climax while she hoped that she could  get herself off again as well, but deep down she was slightly worried that she was going to hurt Lucan as she was having sex with him as she mounted him on the desk.

Reply #34
When Hylota spoke in that voice, making sultry promises and leaning down to kiss him, Lucan could not help but let his tattooed hands roam over her body - ending up seizing her hips as she straddled him. His breath was shallow, lips pursed as he looked upon her. He felt each movement she made because he was so deeply embedded into her sex. Each small shift she made, even the chirping way of her talking quivered around his hardness, and he couldn't wait for her to begin living up to the promises she made.

"My gratitude... for taking my injuries into consideration." He chuckled hoarsely where he lay, being at her mercy of her every whim. "I promise that I won't cease... taking control, since you like it."

And then, she began to ride him, grinding herself down unto their joining and squeezing her sex around him before she rose again. Lucan saw her uniform jacket slip off her other shoulder, falling to the floor. He could but encourage her slow and sensual motions with his hands on her hips to begin with, and when she began to build up a rhythm, he tried to meet her movements with his own hips - at least as much as his ribs allowed him to. What truly made the experience glorious was how she so clearly was enjoying herself - gratified for the experience and not just meaning to accommodate his need of her.

Propped up on his elbows as he was, his ribs hurt a little, but he was able to see his rigid arousal vanish into her with each rise and fall, making the experience all the better since he could see her lower abdominal musculature shift each time she clenched her sex around him. She was truly milking his climax out of him, steadily building him up towards it with each movement she made, and from the way she had closed her eyes, she might not be too far gone either.

So he did all that he possibly could to hold on, to prolong the phase they were in, but in the end, she simply felt too good, and he had to lower himself down on the desktop - unable to remain propped up on his elbows. Yet even as he lay back before he came, his hands seized her thighs just for sake of support. The staccato rhythm of his breathing ceased before the end, and like rainshower, his climax hit him in full force - making him let out a silent scream since his ribs did not let him take too deep breaths. His side hurt, something fierce, but it was well worth it. Any pain would be dwarfed by the euphoria that washed through him - shedding his plentiful seed inside her unless she climbed off him ahead of time.

OOC: Don't forget to post with Wenn Cinn in preparation for the raid here, waiting for you before I have Jien order the Valkyries to launch! :) http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=55329.0

Reply #35
As Lucan climaxed and his hot cum sprayed into Hylota's body she could no help, but gasp and moan as she felt her body fill with warmth from the cum flowing into her pussy. Letting out a high pitched croaking moan Hylota put her hands up on her neck as she did her best to keep from putting direct pressure down on Lucan's ribs, but as she looked at her commander and saw him lifting himself up so he could look at him a bit more Hylota smirked and leaned in over him, putting her hands on his shoulders she pushed him down onto the desk as gently as she could while cooing at him. "You should relax doctor, putting pressure on your ribs like that is not really doing anything for you, so come now, relax this is meant to feel good."

With that statement Hylota shuddered as she worked herself up to her own climax as she flexed her vaginal muscles, milking Lucan's cock for every drop of his cum, but when it all comes to an end Hylota is panting heavily, her midsection swollen out slightly and her body bearing a slight sheen. Th sexual encounter filled Hylota's body with added warmth that allowed the Ovri's skin to dampen slightly, and even put off a pleasant scent that eve though it was calming seemed to bring out a bit more sharpness in the world. With a satisfied sigh Hylota's body began to tighten up at her crotch as she lifted herself up and she chirped happily as the cock slid from her body with a light drizzle of cum. "MMm, so nice that the eggs are sealed up, nothing can get into them any longer." Hylota slid from the desk and looked at Lucan's messy cock. "Oh dear, it appears I made a bit of a mess there doctor, would you like for me to clean that off again?" Hylota smiled as she took a step back, her bunched up uniform restricting her movements slightly as it was still hanging around her legs. As she took her step back Hylota put a hand on Lucan's chair preparing to sink to her knees to lick Lucan's cock clean for a final farewell.

Reply #36
After he came, Hylota indulged herself in full where she rode on top of him - draining him completely with the use of her undulating hips alone. She had urged him to lie down, and he had with a breathless chuckle, ruefully running his hands wherever he might reach her where he lay on top of his desk - still shuddering from the aftershocks that raked through him. It was a delight to see her work herself up and climaxing on top of him, and he relished in the sight of her skin catching the light as she panted. She was much more damp than before, and she seemed to be secreting a new scent to his nose.

When they both had their fill, Lucan remained where he was, propping himself up on just one his elbows again - albeit much more slowly to not jarr his ribcage. He only had one more session to attend to with an osteo-regenerator before he was completely treated, but he had not been able to get that treatment yet. A sheen of sweat beaded his brow where he lay, and Hylota was suggesting another kind of treatment entirely - again wishing to clean his semi-hard cock as a nice gesture to end their new kind of affiliation. She was certainly not going to get any objections from him, and Lucan smiled to her in a lethargic way of contentment.

"If you would be so kind, I would be most grateful, Nurse Vojona," he said with some new flavour to his tone, also indulging in the playful way she had called him doctor while they should - more likely - be on a first-name basis at that point. So he lay there and enjoyed the Ovri's ministrations, thinking that he had chosen well for Eve Jenkin's replacement, and that he would have to keep the thing inside from killing her as best as he might.

- FIN

OOC: Never had a reply on the massage thing suggested in this thread. Let me know if you want me to set us up for an evening session between these two.

Simple Audio Video Embedder