Skip to main content
Recent Posts
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: Chapter 4: When you wish upon a star [ Day 1 | 1400 ]
Last post by RyeTanker -
[Lt (JG) XamotZark zh’Ptrell (Lt. Zark) | Aerodrome of the Erudite]

@Brutus @ob2lander961 @Eirual @Griff @Tae @Sqweloookle @Eden

Lieutenant Zark stared at what was supposed to be a pile of alneesh on flatbread.  She frowned as she took her fork to poke it a few times. She speared a piece of meat and picked it up and smelled it.  It confirmed her earlier nasal assessment that it didn't smell like a whole lot of anything.  There was some food smell, but it was really faint.  Thinking back on the Savi themselves, she had to wonder if their small or almost non existent noses somehow changed their perspective on food.  Looking around, she saw a few plates that had some food missing, so people had tried to eat what was in front of them.  They didn't seem to be on the floor dying, so she presumed it was safe to eat.  Maybe there had been a programming incompatibility between the Theurgy's database and the Savi replicator. Sighing, she speared the food and bit in.  The first thought that hit her mind was Meh. At the same time, she stuck her tongue out in disgust at the idea that food could be so bland.  Maybe the Savi had lost culinary artistry over time.

The food was so bland and boring that it was easy to sense the approaching body.  She recognized the voice immediately and felt a shiver run through her anyway even though the Betazoid was simply asking a question of concern.  Turning to her, Zark gave a sad smile.  "It's the food Faye, The Savi's replicators managed to butcher this examplar of Andorian culinary creativity."  Zark looked at the food again . "Okay, butcher is a bit far for what they did, but they've somehow managed to suck the soul out of the food."

Sighing, Zark was about to toss the fork onto the plate, but at the same time she needed to eat.  Looking up again, she spotted her boss talking to the mission commander and an idea struck her.  "Wait here hun."  Grabbing the plate, she brought the plate of blandness over to Lieutenant Ida. "Sir, have you had a chance to try the food yet?  It's an experience."  The other Zhen looked at her exec, then at the food for about a minute, then back at her exec suspiciously. "Why specifically is this an 'experience'?"  The implied air quotes hung heavily. Zark shrugged and simply offered the plate.  Ida followed the same protocol as the medic and looked around the mess hall first.  The Deputy also noticed that no one was on the ground dying or in pain, but there definitely was a general mailaise.  Ice blue eyes narrowed on blue-green ones in suspicion. "And you've tried the food?"  The medic nodded and Ida sighed then took a piece and smelled it first.  Her own confusion began to grow as she tried to sniff the food, bringing it closer and closer to her nose.  Giving up, Ida put the foodstuff in her mouth and chewed very slowly.  Feeling it was tested enough, she dropped the grey mass out and turned to Lieutenant Leavitt. "I see, this is a probem.  Mr.Leavitt, we need to have the replicators examined so they can produce something palatable.  Our people won't be mentally prepared for the mission if they find our emergency rations were the tastiest thing they had on this expedition."

Zark blinked and grinned at the dead pan joke her boss had just delivered.  There was an unsightly urge to giggle, but she pulled in her lips to stifle the attempt. The security head nodded. "Thank you Lieutenant. Carry on."  Lieutenant Zark nodded at this turned back to where Faye was waiting. "Well, hopefully our bright boys and girls will be able to get the system producing something good enough for us to eat." A sudden thought crossed Zark's mind as she looked at Faye and she couldn't help it as gave a very leery grin.  "On the other hand, if we're really hungry, we'll eat just about anything, so what say you about going to build up an appetite." The Zhen bit her lower lip and bobbed her eyebrows. If she was going to have to wait, she'd at least enjoy herself in the mean time.

~FIN~
Interregnum 01-02 S2 / Re: Day 10 [1326] Chaos in the Clouds of Qo'Nos
Last post by Ellen Fitz -
[ Lt. Enyd Isolde Madson | Mekro'vak Region | Qo'noS ] ATTN: @Eden

Though Cal’s spirits seemed to have rallied, and he both physically and verbally attempted to assuage her tender nerves, Enyd couldn’t quite bring herself to offer much more than a wobbly smile in response to his good-natured comments. She was further blocked from commenting by the approach of two older females, both wearing matching grins of impish delight. Without asking permission, one bent down and tied a crimson tassel around Enyd’s thigh, laughing at the diplomat when she let out a squeal of surprise when the rough hands pushed the tassel further up her thigh until it disappeared beneath the makeshift tunic and Enyd could swear she felt the ruffle of the tassel tickle the edge of her mons. Looking over to Cal, she saw a similar action had been taken with him only his tassel was black, and the woman lecherously lingered attention on his leg until her companion swatted her away, and they left with matching barks of laughter.

“I don’t know what this is,” Enyd shrugged when she caught Cal’s attention, “I’m hoping Rik’evet explains.” She nodded toward the older man, who was once more heading in their direction, looking equally amused and tired.

He handed glasses of refreshing water to the both of them before moving to stand between them, facing toward the fire and the cleared area around where the rest of the clan seemed to be taking up position as if in expectation for some sort of show.

“Though they placed the ruS without bothering to ask if you’re interested or physically able to participate, they will understand if you choose not to. They are aware of your injuries, and you would not lose honor if you decided to abstain from this ritual.”

Enyd looked over Rik’evet’s shoulder toward Cal before pressing for more information, “What kind of ritual is this?”

“Most clans no longer follow it, but ours does, so count yourself lucky I suppose, in your exposure.” Glancing down at their disheveled nature, Rik’evet laughed. “Incredibly lucky. It is the bI’reS nalqaD, or the feigned mating ritual. The playmate perhaps? There’s no easy translation.” He pointed toward Cal’s leg. “Basically, the ritual dictates that the man and woman participating do whatever is necessary to remove the tassel with their teeth, and only their teeth. For those already mated, the victorious one is considered the household leader for a period of time, regardless of gender. For those not yet mated, it is more just an opportunity for the clan to witness their compatibility or lack thereof. Just because a challenger wins the right to mate doesn’t mean the mating itself would be viable, and this is a way of ensuring that those who should be mated are thusly mated.”

Enyd could already see this going very, very, very wrong. And yet the diplomatic, curious side of her was already egging her own, desperate for her to accept even when she still felt like death warmed over.

“So in the case of not yet mated, what does the victorious one win? Aside from a tassel in their teeth?”

Rik’evet laughed, “The right to finish their mating and great honor amongst the clan.” He angled a look at Enyd, “Were you hoping for trigok tusks or something?”

“Yes,” Enyd laughed, “I actually was. Since neither Cal nor I are technically from your clan, but if we choose to do this we would be entertaining your clan, I am curious if it could be arranged for the victorious one to have a token in addition to the honor…and right to mate.” Enyd barely whispered the last but Rik’evet heard it nonetheless and laughed.

“If you both agree to this, I can guarantee you won’t walk away empty-handed. And, to assist you both in this, I do have a tonic you can drink that will boost your vitality and ease your aches.” Giving them both a nod, he added, “I’ll go get the tonic and leave you to discuss.”

Enyd watched him leave before glancing over her shoulder at Cal, “What do you say to an encore?”
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: CH. 3 S [Day 01 | 1315] Seeding Unknown Soil
[ Crewman 3rd Class Jordan Wilde | Arboretum| Deck 22 | Vector 3 | USS Theurgy ] @AbsintheDeux

“Your masters?” Jordan exchanged a look with Brad. “You don’t look at your superior officers as masters, do you? You may be a plant or something, but you have your own free will, sentience, and the like. We aren’t a service based on slavery.”

Brad stepped closer, boldly swinging an arm across the purple-haired woman’s shoulders. “If anyone ever expects you to treat them like a master or anything, just let us know, and we’ll set them straight.”

As Brad began to lead their small group further along the paths of the arboretum, Jordan’s combadge chirped. “Wilde here.”

[ “We’ve received information from Martok’s aides that warrants further investigation. The CDO wants both Intelligence and our department to work on these leads together. Best come back as soon as possible.” ]

Jordan looked up, ready to tell Brad and Artemis about the message, but spying them already coming back towards her, she figured they’d received a similar message. Brad looked disappointed to have his free time cut short, but Jordan was happy to be back at work. She didn’t like idle time.

“We’ll probably see you again soon, Artemis,” Jordan commented as they entered the turbolift to head back to their respective offices. “Seems like our departments are going to be working together a lot over the next few days on some leads.” Jordan left the turbolift first, leaving Brad with the new transfer. “Take care.” She gave them both a friendly wave before hurrying back toward the diplomatic offices.

Since the leads had come in from Martok’s aides directly, she could only assume they entailed a lot of cloaks, daggers, and delicate matters that could easily cause complete chaos.
Parallel Universes - "What if?" / Re: [2376] Entanglement of Chaos
[Ens. Enyd Isolde Madsen | Safe House | Cardassia Prime ] ATTN: @RyeTanker

While Zark occupied herself with the tech, Enyd caught the gaze of the Ghin and Javec. “Let me try my hand at Luske Ontatt.”

The Ghin laughed, “You?” He nearly doubled over in laughter. “You think you can get more information out of him than me?”

“It depends on the information,” Enyd remained calm in the face of his mockery, “some information doesn’t require brutality. And as you said, he basically delights in the more brutal tactics because it allows him to build up mental and physical barriers.” She gave a noncommittal shrug. “Doesn’t seem to be a reason why I can’t try.”

Javec mimicked her earlier shrug, looking over to the Ghin until the hardened man grumbled his agreement. Enyd hopped off the table, immediately shorter than both men. She sashayed past them, confident that she could get something from Ontatt, even if only from his body language and non-answers.

She found him tied to a chair in a pool of his own blood. The Ghin stood in the doorway behind her and signaled the rest of his men out, though he intentionally left the door open. Ontatt’s breathing was a shuddering rasp at this point, and from his hunched-over stance, Enyd deduced he’d retreated someplace else mentally. Much as she’d done when he’d been having a go at her.

“Hello again,” Enyd kept her voice even when she spoke, moving over to the table where the Cardassians kept their interrogation tools. Further back on the table was a med kit, which Enyd snagged before grabbing the only other chair in the room and dragging it across the floor until it was just beside Ontatt’s. “You’re looking a bit worse than when we last spoke.”

Ontatt said nothing and made no exterior movement, signaling that he even recognized her presence. Enyd took this as a good sign and hummed to herself. She opened the kit and removed the cleaning paraphernalia necessary to prevent infection while prepping his wounds for further treatment.

“The nice thing about rebuilding a civilization after such a massive reset is that even the most seemingly insignificant of people can make quite a big mark.” Unsurprisingly, Ontatt didn’t flinch when she began, still sitting catatonic and leaving Enyd to continue her babbling. “In a way, there’s more profit to be made the longer things remain unstable. Off-planet do-gooders continue to pump resources into the system that can be tapped into. It is really quite a profitable set-up. One even the Ferengi would delight in.”
The latter comment got a marginal snort from the older Cardassian but nothing else. Enyd stood from the chair and shifted to the man’s side, rolling his head upward and back, cradling it against her stomach as she worked to clean the various cuts on his face.

“Even so, there comes a time when the one making all this profit may think about legacy, either their own or for the ones they consider family. What will it be? And who will safeguard it?” She got the first flinch, but again, he remained quiet, his gaze focused on the distance. “Instability for too long risks another reset, and another, and another, and there’s no guarantee that those who profited from the first reset will survive to profit from the subsequent ones.” She let go of his head and returned to the med kit, switching out for the dermal regenerator. She started on his hands. “Civilisations that last the longest all have a necessary underbelly, and while there is the figurehead of power that is seen by all neighboring worlds, that figurehead is only given their power by the one who controls the underbelly. This is true even of the Federation, though the fanatical higher-ups would deny it.”

She began working on his neck, pausing only when she heard the door open and new voices filling the exterior room. Those must be the plainclothes her CDO had sent.

“If someone asked my opinion, which rarely happens surprisingly enough, I’d advocate for withdrawal from Cardassia as soon as possible. Let Cardassia jockey amongst their own factions for who will be the next in control, both officially and unofficially. Ideally, we’d be good neighbors and not have to repeat the mistakes of our past, but we don’t necessarily have to be best friends. And neither would Cardassia have to join the Federation. There are plenty of reasons not to, and anyone who says otherwise is a nincompoop.”

“Nincompoop?” Ontatt’s raspy voice interrupted her words and her work. Enyd paused, dermal regenerator hovering over his cheek. Her gaze collided with his as he spoke again. “I’ve never heard that term before.”

Enyd laughed, “Oh, that’s something my grandmother always said. I was raised by her mostly after my parents died on away missions. She was very old-fashioned and, well, rather influential on the terms I use. It is a fun word to say, isn’t it?”

Ontatt merely hummed acknowledgment before falling silent. There was a knock at the door before Enyd could push further, both with her healing efforts and coaxing. It was one of the men from the CDO.

“We have an update we’d like to share out here when you’re available.”

Enyd nodded, waiting until he backed away again before she looked back to Ontatt. They studied each other for a few silent moments, Enyd wordlessly pleading with him to share.

“Do I have anything to share with them?” She set aside the dermal regenerator.

“What guarantees do I have from the likes of you and Starfleet? You just said, ideally, you’d pull out and leave the planet to wrestle itself back into some semblance of normalcy. Why should I share anything with you when you have no interest or loyalty to the Cardassian people?”

Enyd gave a breathy snort, “And making a profit off the backs of those very Cardassians, allowing them to continue in misery and instability instead of using your channels to pump in more opportunities for growth, is loyalty to Cardassia?” Enyd shook her head at the man. “No, sir, you cannot make excuses for remaining silent when you’ve been the villain to your own story long enough. We are neither villain nor hero here. Apathetic bystanders at worst, or over-involved and enthusiastic pragmatics at best. You’re looking at the enthusiastic pragmatic. I think you are a good person to have on the side of rebuilding. You have connections to the underbelly that the Federation would balk at and that the new propped-up leader would have to officially balk at as well, but we both know the leadership of this planet cannot and will not stand without power, true power, coming in from all sides. The question is whether you have a creative enough mindset to visualize your part of the future of this planet or if you’ll continue to play hard to get and make yourself obsolete. And quite dead if that’s the case.”

Giving him an archaic salute, Enyd backed away, “I don’t think I have to tell you that your decision should be made soon. Pretty sure you’re only going to be alive for as long as any of us Starfleet personnel are around unless you start making yourself more useful.” Enyd blew him a kiss for good measure before turning on her heel and joining the others outside.

Enyd moved to stand next to Zark as the report was made. The confirmation that Atha Ono and Jassarac had been sighted nearby earlier that day, according to scans, was an unsurprising update. Enyd had already presumed the Bajoran terrorist and Orion brute no longer saw Ontatt as useful and had sought to end their business relationship in a particularly spectacular way. The news from the tech that the transfer had been set up by a Ferengi middleman and the numerous droplets of evidence that pointed toward a heavier Bajoran involvement in recent violence and upheaval on the planet were more surprising.

“Have there been recent promotions or transfers in the Bajoran government? Anyone with ties to the old resistance cells?” Enyd asked once the report was finished. “If ever there was a time to ensure an old enemy stayed down, it would be now.”
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: CH 2: S [Day 01 | 1857 hrs] Expectations
[ Lt. Cmdr. Cross | Arboretum Cafe | D. 20 | V. 3 | “Ranger” of USS Theurgy] Attn: @joshs1000

“I’d have to agree with you regarding the Klingons. Even before our more recent missions, I’d worked with them more than a few times over the years and appreciated how straightforward their tech was and how well-trained even the most supposedly ‘insignificant’ crewman was with nearly all the tech on the ship. I doubt our Intelligence department could pick up the slack in the Engineering department if a crisis happened, at least not to the same efficiency as what I saw displayed among the Klingons.”

Cross noticed the smile as Lok strayed into his memories and could only smile in response. Lok was a far cry from Winters in many ways, but the smile made the Kzin seem more approachable. Finishing his pudding as Lok finished his tale, Cross gave a breathy chuckle at the mental image of Martok’s interaction with Lok.

“Not surprising coming from Martok, though I am surprised none of his female aides made snarling passes at you. For a Klingon, you hit basically all the marks of virility and would be seen as a desirous romantic partner.” Cross laughed again. “The closest I came to a naked Klingon was at an art museum on Qo’Nos, as surprising as that may sound. They were protesting something, and I and a few others of our crew ended up in the middle of a scuffle between the art museum staff and a dozen irate and nude older Klingon females.” He rolled his shoulders at the memory. “Wiry into their wisened ages, I can testify to that.”
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: CH 2: S [Day 01 | 1700hrs] Cross on the Titan
[ Lt. Cmdr. Cross | Lower Gymnasium | D. 14 | V. 2 | “Ranger” of USS Theurgy] ATTN: @Krajin

“Sparring sounds good.” While they geared up, Cross answered the Kzin’s questions. “I’m not telepathic, or at least when I was a hybrid, I wasn’t. And I did do a mind meld with our Vulcan counselor recently, and that went fuck sideways.” He didn’t add any further details, namely that she was his lover now, no thanks to that fiasco. “The meld didn’t seem to help much, but the doc I saw earlier thinks that the headaches are probably connected to my newly activated Vulcan genes making themselves known. The sensory increase has been a nuisance and yeah, you’re probably right, I’ve probably just been gift-wrapped the ability to do touch telepathy and all that fuckery.”

Once geared up with gloves and shin guards, Cross reached further back in the conversation to comment on the Bajoran culture. “Yeah, the earrings are religious. My mentors gave me one along with a token of Vulcan culture. Though I’d never wanted to connect deeply with either culture because of my origins, they’d felt it important to provide the tokens just in case I changed my mind down the road.” Cross snorted, pounding his gloved fists together. “Now the earring is useless, genetically speaking.”

As they squarred off Cross waited until Winters’ weight was on his front leg. Once he noticed the weight shift, Cross conducted an outside foot sweep, sweeping his leg all the way through as he also used his cross jab to assist in upsetting Winters’ center of gravity. Considering the Kzin’s demonstrated reflexes, Cross didn’t expect the leg sweep to work and immediately adjusted his stance to accommodate a failed leg sweep for a quick darted cross jab, following up with another low kick towards the man’s torso before pacing back into a solid stance, curious when Winters would employ his tail, not if.
Alternate Universe Stories / Re: Sprinkles on a Soup Sandwich
[ Lnc Cpl Hirk tr’Aimne | Target Camp | Gila DN6 | Imperium Frontier Space ] ATTN: @Hans Applegate

No sooner had they made it to the more flattened terrain when Hirek heard the energy field. He barely had time to register the sound before he felt his entire body go rigid, caught in some sort of force field. Still capable of moving his head around to look, he watched as Madsen literally tripped into her own force field, her body now suspended a few feet off the ground, the force field itself keeping her from making a face plant.

“Gee, didn’t see this coming.” He tossed the sarcastic comment at Knox. “I’m going to assume they can tell we’re armed and don’t like visitors with our types of accessories.”

Madsen grunted, “Probably a safe assumption. Sobel, have your monitors picked up any activity since we got caught in these fields?”

[ “Negative. Sit tight. They’ll likely figure out what they want to do in a few minutes. Snipers are still on standby.” ]

If it was possible to hear a dramatic eye roll, Hirek assumed he’d just heard one based on Madsen's exasperated sigh in response to their brave leader’s useless response.

“So what’s the plan, lt, when or if they come out to greet us?” Hirek didn’t like being stuck like this, and as liquidy as Knox could get, these were the types of force fields that could stop a droplet of rain from hitting the ground. They were all three well caught until the unseen decided to make a move.

“If they’re immediately hostile, try to survive, maybe steal a body, dead or alive, to take with us on the retreat so we can study them back at base.” Her first response surprised Hirek. He’d expected her to be all soft and friendly friend of all. But her words made sense, and he appreciated them. “If they’re standoffish but not hostile, keep your hands free of your weapons, palms open to their view as much as possible until we can establish a connection. And if they’re immediately friendly, much the same. We can presume they’re cautious and likely paranoid, but it's doubtful they’re the type to borrow sugar from either.”

In the distance, there was a hissing down, drawing Hirek’s attention away from Madsen. The area of dirt in the center of the circle Madsen had earlier pointed out now emitted steam as if a seal was breaking. Seconds later, a cleverly disguised hatch popped up, letting loose another volley of steam. When the slight breeze blew the last of the steam away, Hirek’s eyes widened in surprise at the three figures standing just outside the energy field protecting the hatch.

Well, that was most unexpected…
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: Chapter 1: The (hopefully) Great Romulan Smash and Grab [Day 1 | 1800hrs ]
Last post by P.C. Haring -
[ Lt Kestra Pren| Mary Baldwin | Romulan Space Station | Romulan Space ]  @Ellen Fitz‍   @BipSpoon‍  @RyeTanker‍  @Hans Applegate‍  @Sqweloookle‍  @Stegro88‍ 

Strictly speaking, Kestra Pren did not need to be in the cockpit of the Mary Baldwin as it made it’s approach but curiosity won out and as she had not been explicitly asked to leave the bridge, she assumed her presence was, at the very least, tolerated.  She found a corner, out of the way and observed the crew as they interacted.  Knowing that he would be her fire team partner, she paid particular attention to Lau as she sought to get a sense of the man to whom she would entrust her life and whom entrusted his life to her.  She was not disappointed.

His ability to adapt and think on the fly impressed her most and as the Baldwin took damage from the Romulan attack and lost one of her nacelles entirely, he remained unfazed.  She could not say for certain if she would have in his position and when he ordered the collision course, her only reaction was to brace for the inevitable impact.

As the damage report came down and it became clear the Mary Baldwin would not exist too much longer, Kestra was grateful that she had packed light and even more so that she had found a spare tactical backpack in the armory when she had gone for her phaser rifle a few hours ago. It took only a few seconds to transfer what few personal affects she had brought with her from the duffel to the pack.  The rest of the empty space she gave to extra power cells for her weapons as well as a handful of photon grenades.

She waited for Dominic to finish his work and gearing up before tossing him the rifle she had pulled and readied for him.  The Trill fully expected that he would want to give it a once over himself.  Any self respecting shooter would.  But, she thought the gesture might be appreciated.

“On your six, when you’re ready, Chief.”
Parallel Universes - "What if?" / Re: USS Theurgy: What if - The Public Baths
Last post by AbsintheDeux -
[ Ens. Ryuan Sel | Public Baths | Vector 1 | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] attn: @Brutus
[Show/Hide]

Oh, how she hated him sometimes. She was furious with him and he had the utter gall to compliment her and show her love. It was infuriating. True a lot of Bajoran men were like that too, but the men whom Sel had been with in the past, those cruel and vicious men, if she would snap and bark at them, they would more often show her the back of their hand. She'd been beaten and she was used to the feeling of it. In some ways, she was so used to it, that she yearned for the violence.

She knew it was messed up, she knew that she was messed up in the head. No one deserved abuse, especially from someone who claimed to love them. But with Sarresh it was far less comfortable. Far less easy to deal with.

Because he actually loved her and that was even worse.

Sel sunk deeper into the water until just the top of her head, from her eyes up, was still visible. She angrily blew bubbles for a moment, adorably childlike in her rage.

"Sarresh," she said at last pushing herself up and moving back over to him, resting her cumbersome body against him. "Sarresh," she repeated his name and punched him in the chest. Not hard, no, she didn't have the space to build up more than a gentle punch, or at least as gentle of a punch as Ryuan Sel, Mistress-At-Arms, could manage.

"I never wanted to be pregnant with anyone's baby before," she confessed softly. "I never wanted anyone to actually touch me... I just let them because if I fought back I'd just get worse." She turned and buried her face into his chest, tears welling in her eyes and beginning to trickle down her cheeks. "I didn't think anyone could love me or my child... But you do... you do..."
Parallel Universes - "What if?" / Re: USS Theurgy: What if - The Public Baths
Last post by AbsintheDeux -
[ PO1st Artimis Saugn | Public Baths | Deck 12 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy ] attn: @Krajin @tongieboi
[Show/Hide]

Artimis leaned back and sighed as she ran a hand down her body, over her breasts and stomach. "I have found sexual expression to be quite a release, though I can't say I've had the occasion to share the release with many others, let alone two fine gentlemen such and yourselves," she said after a moment's thought. "I assume, given you are both males and I am anatomically female, we would find an orifice for each of your..." She paused and actually seemed to blush a little, her cheeks darkening a shade or two. "Well, I have read a great many ways to engage in sexual activity, and it would be rude to turn it down, right?"

She looked from Dom to Joe and tilted her head, smiling at Joe. "Would you say no if I offered you my body to enjoy?" She turned to Dom and smiled. "Somehow I get the feeling you might be more than willing to explore my body... sexually speaking." She cupped her left hand over her right breast and caught her tiny pink nipple between her thumb and index finger, giving it a gentle tug to stiffen it. If one looked closely one could see the faint hue that matched her hair in the coloration around her nipple, and when she moved just right once could see the same coloration on her labia.
Simple Audio Video Embedder