Skip to main content
News
  • 2019-12-06: Please check your inboxes and reply to the Star Trek Theurgy Census before the 8th of December!
  • 2019-12-06: Please cast your votes for the Researcher's Medal and the Depth of Character Award Categories on the Main OOC board!
  • 2019-11-01: Please welcome CTaylor, CorruptedCookie & LostInTheForest to the sim in the Main OOC thread!
  • 2019-10-19: New Story Objectives! Check the new Story Objectives page, which has been separated from the Aldea Prime Calendar. The Story Objectives page can now be found under Community in the top menu.
  • 2019-10-04: A new Story Workshop has begun on the Main OOC thread, please make sure to post your ideas for Season 2!
  • 2019-10-04: Until we have better ways for In-Character recruitment to our hidden ship, recruitment is now closed aside for Applicants who are willing to inherit Available Characters.
  • 2019-10-04: Did you know that you can write your characters in the past, on the Director's Cut board, and even in a parallel universe, on the What if board?.
  • 2019-04-30: Season 1 has come to an end, and we have begun to write in the Aldea Prime Anthology between Seasons. Read more on the Aldea Prime Anthology board!
  • 2018-12-17: Did you know that you can change the ship displayed on the site in your Look and Layout settings? Pick your favourite ship or warp fighter! You can also add writing requests to your Forum Profile.
  • 2018-12-17: If you check your character page, and click on the Academy Class link at the bottom of the page, you can see who your character went to the Academy with. Perfect for Director's Cut board shenanigans!
  • 2018-01-24: Unless you've already made a request, would you like character artwork? Then make your request here!

Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 122032 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread
Reply #3825
LORELAI REAPPEARED!

Oh, I forgot to add, that @Lorelai make a reappearance, and is writing with us still! :) Membership reactivated, and she continues to write Devyrie Okhala. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3826
Welcome @RyeTanker and ooo clever character re-write @fiendfall.
Lt. JG Adam Kingston, Master-At-Arms, (Vector 03 Security)
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3827
Thanks for the congratulations folks! And thanks AL for the work to redo a bunch of wiki links, you're a hero :)
CPO Morgan Song - Engineering - Chief of Maintenance (V2) [Show/Hide]
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Software Engineer [Show/Hide]

Reply #3828
WHOHOO, BOTH ALYFOX AND JESAYA HAVE REAPPEARED AS WELL!

After losses in family and overall time-shortages, @Jesaya and @AlyFox have reappeared again, and will be writing actively with us once more. Welcome back, and we hope to see you guys on Discord soon enough. :) Invites have been sent your way.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3829

Reply #3830
Thank you so much for welcoming me aboard. I'm looking forward to making my first post soon. Still catching up on what's been happening so far.

Reply #3831
HERE IS TOP HAT'S FOURTH CHARACTER: VALKRA!

@Top Hat has added his fourth character to the sim today! Here is Valkra. :)

Lt. Valkra                        Combat Engineer

- Writer:
Top Hat

She volunteered to serve on the Theurgy because of the parasitic threat, having served on the IKS Qigh'YoD as a member of the Klingon Defence Force. She's a Combat Engineer, and quite resourceful. I recommend the reading of her character page, and it was an absolute pleasure making her images, a fan of Gina Carano as I am. :)

Have fun writing her, @Top Hat !

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3832
Thank you for the work on her images, AL! Looking forward to letting her loose.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
Evoras: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3833
Yay! i love her already, so eager to see her around @Top Hat
Lt. JG Khorin Douglas [Show/Hide]
Lt. JG. Izar Bila [Show/Hide]
Ensign Seren [Show/Hide]

Reply #3834
aaa congrats @Top Hat!! Looking forward to seeing her in play! & great artwork as always @Auctor Lucan, Valkra looks brilliant

Reply #3835
Congrats on the new character @Top Hat!

Reply #3836
THE GM'S COMMENDATION GOES TO...

I believe we have one final Sim Contribution Award to hand out, and it was quite hard to pick one of you all. There were three names that stood out in particular, so I decided to give it to all three since it was impossible to pick just one.

Awarded by the GM in appreciation for any act or contribution to the sim which is especially supererogatory, rising above and beyond expectations.

In this case, the recipients earn this Award because they did their utmost to nominate other Theurgists for this award season, taking it upon themselves to make the award season as good as it became. Lastly, besides also making nominations, the third recipient just started up a project that doesn't just help preserve the rich detail of our story, in how we can commemorate the fallen characters, but also go back to the scenes of the story in which they met their end. Well earned! Congrats goes to...

Numen!

Fiendfall!

&

Fife!

Please congratulate these Theurgists on their achievement!  (L)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3837
So very well deserved on all counts!!
Note: No Posting while at GenCon, 7/31-8/5/2019

Reply #3838
Well deserved @Numen & @Fife! Thank you AL, very unexpected!

Reply #3839
Ok, didn't expect this. Thanks you @Auctor Lucan!

Congratulations to @Numen and @fiendfall!! Very much deserved you two!
  • Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 03:54:18 PM by Fife

Reply #3840
O_o what? Thanks AL!!!
Congrats to @fiendfall for the awards too! (Not to @Fife i still dont forget what he did with Ekon)
Lt. JG Khorin Douglas [Show/Hide]
Lt. JG. Izar Bila [Show/Hide]
Ensign Seren [Show/Hide]

Reply #3841
Congrats on the award to Numen, Fife and Fiendfall.

And welcome Valkra. Nice work Top Hat.
Lorad [Show/Hide]
Lt. JG Donna 'Chance' Petterson [Show/Hide]
PO1 Mickayla MacGregor [Show/Hide]
Samala [Show/Hide]

Reply #3842
Just a quick message for all of those involved in Day 09 [0130 hrs.] Ghostbusters | The SIlver Shadows Part 03.

It has now been almost 7 weeks since I posted last in that thread. In that time @Fife is the only writer to have posted. If I could ask @trevorvw, @lisavw, @Masorin, @Sqweloookle, @Bastila, @Revan if they could post within the next week, before Monday 13/01/2020, or let me know otherwise so that I can advance the thread along please.

In 24 hours, I will be updating Ghost Busters.
Lorad [Show/Hide]
Lt. JG Donna 'Chance' Petterson [Show/Hide]
PO1 Mickayla MacGregor [Show/Hide]
Samala [Show/Hide]

Reply #3843
THESITHCHICKEN REAPPEARED!

Hey! @TheSithChicken made a reappearance, and is writing with us still! :) Membership reactivated, and they continue to write Nathaniel Isley.

Welcome back, SithChicken!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3844
Welcome back @TheSithChicken

Reply #3845
My apologies everyone for running a bit behind.  I've recently undertaken a physical art/craft project that is just now mellowing out of the obsessive compulsive stage and the RPG that I run on Wednesday nights is just about to hit a major turning point so they've both been consuming my free time, but I will have updated tags in all threads I'm in by this weekend.

Reply #3846
Hey folks, just a quick heads up that I'm in Assignment Town atm and will be on bare minimum posting for a week or so until deadlines have passed. I'll do my best to stop it from affecting folks too much!