Skip to main content
News
  • 2019-10-11: Please welcome Lorelai, TheSithChicken and Tempest to the sim in the Main OOC thread!
  • 2019-10-04: Want story ideas? Try completing a Story Objective! You can find the available ones here: Aldea Prime Calendar.
  • 2019-10-04: A new Story Workshop has begun on the Main OOC thread, please make sure to post your ideas for Season 2!
  • 2019-10-04: Until we have better ways for In-Character recruitment to our hidden ship, recruitment is now closed aside for Applicants who are willing to inherit Available Characters.
  • 2019-10-04: Did you know that you can write your characters in the past, on the Director's Cut board, and even in a parallel universe, on the What if board?.
  • 2019-10-04: A Newsletter has gone out to all members so check your PM inboxes! Please leave feedback on the Mentorship idea.
  • 2019-04-30: Season 1 has come to an end, and we have begun to write in the Aldea Prime Anthology between Seasons. Read more on the Aldea Prime Anthology board!
  • 2018-12-17: Did you know that you can change the ship displayed on the site in your Look and Layout settings? Pick your favourite ship or warp fighter! You can also add writing requests to your Forum Profile.
  • 2018-12-17: If you check your character page, and click on the Academy Class link at the bottom of the page, you can see who your character went to the Academy with. Perfect for Director's Cut board shenanigans!
  • 2018-01-24: Unless you've already made a request, would you like character artwork? Then make your request here!

Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 106578 times) previous topic - next topic

• Numen
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • " I'm trying to make science here!"
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Re: Main OOC Thread
Reply #3675
welcome to the madhouse! I mean, this happy starship. We have cookies, enjoy the place :)

• Revan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3676
Weclome aboard @TheSithChicken, gotta agree with Griff that's an awesome name :P
Alessia Garcia - "Angel"
 [Show/Hide]
Zaryn Kolari
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3677
Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome! I'm really looking forward to writing Isley and with all of you. And to @Griff and @Revan thanks I'm glad you like the name :P

Reply #3678
New faces! Huzzah! Welcome aboard!
Thomas Ravon: [Show/Hide]
Kythalie Benmual: [Show/Hide]
Amelya Rez: [Show/Hide]

• Fife
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • "There's no tea in this tea!"
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Reply #3679
Welcome, @TheSithChicken!
Lt. Cmdr. Cross     [Show/Hide]Ensign Isel "Foxfire" Nix     [Show/Hide]PO1 Scruffy LeBlanc      [Show/Hide]

Reply #3680

Reply #3681
Welcome @TheSithChicken another newbie! Love the name too :)

Reply #3682
ADAM KINGSTON HAS A NEW FACECLAIM

With @Sqweloookle using his artwork request on the Main OOC board to have one image made, and making a second image of his own (middle one), Adam Kingston has a new faceclaim in the form of Channing Tatum.

Lt. JG Adam Kingston          Master-at-Arms (V3)

- Writer:
Sqweloookle

Third image (on the left) is just a googled one, obviously. If you visit the character page, you just hit Shift+F5 in order to clear the image cache of the old images, and the new ones will be there. Hope you'll be happy with the change, @Sqweloookle ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3683
I absolutely am in love with these new images @Auctor Lucan
Thank you for doing the small modification with the armour, I would have done it but probably- no I know it would have been very poorly done. Though I think I did nicely on the uniformed one.
Thank you muchly. That handy tip of shift+F5, thank you for that. I take it that only clears the cache for the currently displayed website not all of the stored internet cache on one's computer?
Lt. JG Adam Kingston, Master-At-Arms, (Vector 03 Security)
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3684
Glad to hear! No worries.

I take it that only clears the cache for the currently displayed website not all of the stored internet cache on one's computer?

Correct, only the currently displayed page in the browser.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3685
PLEASE WELCOME TEMPEST, WHO WILL BE WRITING PETTY OFFICER VARDER RIDUN!

Today, we have a new writer in the form of @Tempest , who will be taking over writing a security officer that's been with us since before Episode 05. He's fought Devoted several times, faced an Infested in the form of Nicander in the Ep 05 prologue, repelled boarding Klingons on the Theurgy and destroyed Borg drones on the Allegiant. In short, he has really earned some shoreleave at Aldea Prime. Indeed, Varder Ridun has a new writer!

PO1 Varder Ridun              Security Officer 

- Writer:
@Tempest

Having read up on the synopsis now, @Tempest is due to decide on edits to the character page, making the character truly his own.

A warm welcome, @Tempest , and I look forward to read Ridun's new adventures! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan
Game Moderator
  • Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 12:52:06 PM by Auctor Lucan

• Numen
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Reply #3686
welcome @Tempest !

Reply #3687
You'll have to fight Numen for the cookies, @Tempest. I think she got them back from Revan.
Nator 159:
[Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote:
[Show/Hide]
Evoras:
[Show/Hide]

• Revan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3688
Welcome @Tempest. Yes @Numen has all the cookies, I have none of the cookies anymore, please do not seek me for cookies, for I have none.
  • Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 01:22:36 PM by Revan
Alessia Garcia - "Angel"
 [Show/Hide]
Zaryn Kolari
[Show/Hide]

• DaValle
  • [*][*]
Reply #3689
Welcome aboard @Tempest

Reply #3690
I also want cookies!!  =-O

• Numen
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3691
Nooooo all of them are mineeeee, i neeeed them!!!!!

• Fife
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • "There's no tea in this tea!"
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Reply #3692
Welcome aboard @Tempest! Careful trying to get a cookie from Numen. You might lose a hand...
Lt. Cmdr. Cross     [Show/Hide]Ensign Isel "Foxfire" Nix     [Show/Hide]PO1 Scruffy LeBlanc      [Show/Hide]

Reply #3693
Welcome @Tempest, let me know if you want a Tour of the Security Center? lol or just hang out in the Security Mess?
Lt. JG Adam Kingston, Master-At-Arms, (Vector 03 Security)
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3694
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post this so as to update everyone on my status and when you can all begin to expect replies to the threads that I am in. Most of the major stuff has been moved into the new place. On backup mobile internet at the moment but the cable is supposed to be hooked up Friday. That will be the first day that I am going to be able to sit down and work on posts. Otherwise it will be very sporadic for another week. Sorry all.

I want to say a big, huge, enormous thank you to everyone here but especially to those that have been waiting on me to reply to threads.

Stegro88

P/S:

Below is a list of threads (in no particular order and with writers tagged) that I owe posts too. If I have forgotten a thread please let me know so that I can add it to my list.

Silver Shadows Part 03 - Ghostbusters - @trevorvw @lisavw @Sqweloookle @Bastila @Masorin @Fife @Revan
Silver Shadows Part 05 - Shadow Dance - @Numen @BZ @fiendfall @Zodiac
Material Girls - @Brutus
Questions In The Steam - @Auctor Lucan
First Time For Reman Kind? - @Argyros
Adjustment Period - @chXinya
Losing One Of Our Own - @Fife
When The Hammer Falls - @Carden
Lorad [Show/Hide]
Lt. JG Donna 'Chance' Petterson [Show/Hide]
PO1 Mickayla MacGregor [Show/Hide]
Samala [Show/Hide]

Reply #3695
IRONFERROX LEAVES THE SIM

Today, @Iron Ferrox informed me that he feels that his RL situation doesn't allow him the time to actively participate in the story. Thank you for trying to balance your RL with writing and returning to the sim, and I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Quote from: Iron Ferrox
I know there are a few rp'ers that had wanted to play a vulpinian you might want to ask one of them if they want to inherit Miles. I'll send something personal to @Doc M. since we were planning something,

Lt Cmdr. Miles Renard        Former Wolf Leader (NPC)

- Former Writer:
IronFerrox

If anyone is interested in inheriting this Vulpinian Lone Wolf and former SCO, just PM me, otherwise I am sure an Applicant will pick him up eventually. We'll see.

Take care and hope you'll return when RL allows, @Iron Ferrox !

Best,

Auctor Lucan