Skip to main content

• 2019-08-18: Today, a Character Survey was sent out, and all Theurgists may find new writing opportunities! Please reply before the 1st of September.
  • 2019-08-17: Please welcome Lady Nyx to the sim in the Main OOC thread!
  • 2019-04-30: Season 1 has come to an end, and we have just begun to write in the Aldea Prime Anthology between Seasons. Read more in the Main OOC thread!
  • 2019-06-01: Until we've entered the Aldea Prime phase fully, with away missions launched and a means for In-Character recruitment to the hidden ship being set up, recruitment is now closed. The joining the crew page has been updated accordingly.
  • 2018-12-17: Did you know that you can change the ship displayed on the site in your Look and Layout settings? Pick your favourite ship or warp fighter! You can also add writing requests to your Forum Profile.
  • 2018-12-17: If you check your character page, and click on the Academy Class link at the bottom of the page, you can see who your character went to the Academy with. Perfect for Director's Cut board shenanigans!

Topic: 7 Year Anniversary Post (Read 257 times) previous topic - next topic

7 Year Anniversary Post

STAR TREK: THEURGY | 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

After seven years running, the Star Trek: Theurgy sim is still growing. If a tad belatedly (since the beginning of May was the time we started so many years ago) we celebrate today not just our longevity, but with this montage below, we celebrate our characters. For over the years, the continuity of our story had been unbroken in all its detail, and the story would be naught without it's characters.

Above, you have seen the toil of seven years in character depiction. Character images made for all of you who have been willing to participate in the telling of our magnum opus.

Our story may be dark, and without certainty of the crew prevailing, but a story thrives in adversity.

May we continue to live long and prosper.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan
Game Moderator
  • Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 01:07:36 AM by Auctor Lucan

Re: 7 Year Anniversary Post
Reply #1
I'm at a loss for words at how awesome this is.  Its been a hell of a  7 years.
Note: No Posting while at GenCon, 7/31-8/5/2019

• Numen
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • " I'm trying to make science here!"
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Reply #2
So much work, love and stories put here. Hope this 7 years were only the first of much more. And that i'll be here for write It :)

Reply #3
I'm new here. So I simply say, here's to at least 7 more.
Lorad [Show/Hide]
Lt. JG Donna 'Chance' Petterson [Show/Hide]
PO1 Mickayla MacGregor [Show/Hide]
Samala [Show/Hide]

• Fife
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • "There's no tea in this tea!"
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Reply #4
This is fantastic @Auctor Lucan!

I second what @Stegro88 said!
  • Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 04:27:05 AM by Fife

• Triton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Inactive Theurgist
  • Target.
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Episode 04: Simulcast.
Reply #5
May Theurgy Live Long, Prosper, Bad-ass and Foreward!
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"