Skip to main content

• 2019-05-20: This week, we celebrate the 8 year old anniversary of Star Trek: Theurgy! Here is to another 8 years, and wherever the story might take us!
  • 2019-05-20: Please welcome, AlyFox, Revan and DaValle in the Main OOC thread! They are our newest Theurgists.
  • 2019-04-30: Season 1 has come to an end, and we have just begun to write in the Aldea Prime Anthology between Seasons. Read more in the Main OOC thread!
  • 2019-04-29: Please welcome back, Even Angels Cry, in the Main OOC thread! She is a returning Theurgist of old.
  • 2018-12-17: Did you know that you can change the ship displayed on the site in your Look and Layout settings? Pick your favourite ship or warp fighter! You can also add writing requests to your Forum Profile.
  • 2018-12-17: If you check your character page, and click on the Academy Class link at the bottom of the page, you can see who your character went to the Academy with. Perfect for Director's Cut board shenanigans!

Topic: Want a character artwork piece? Speak up! (Read 1133 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Want a character artwork piece? Speak up!
Reply #25
Wow!  Excellent job AL! 

Reply #26
I'd like to change my request to a sweet picture of Blue and Ducote together, please.  Thank you!
Zyrao:
[Show/Hide]
Eun Sae Ji
[Show/Hide]
Blue Tiran:
[Show/Hide]
Zephyr:
[Show/Hide]

Reply #27
A case study of Kythalie please  /;-D
Thomas Ravon: [Show/Hide]
Kythalie Benmual: [Show/Hide]
Amelya Rez: [Show/Hide]

Reply #28
Would it be possible, when you have the time, to update Rawley's picture row to have slightly longer hair (pixie cut hair rather than shaved) and one of them she has a cigar in her mouth with her teeth baring?

If you have time for only one picture, then perhaps Rawley with the aforementioned longer pixie cut in her flight suit, bearing a smile with her teeth baring and chomping on a cigar.

Reply #29
When it's my turn in the queue, I'd love to see K'Ren in a skirt variant uniform like Kala is wearing ( https://uss-theurgy.com/w/images/1/1b/Kala-01.png ). Fighter pilots don't always wear their flight suits and K'Ren I think would look stunning in a regular uniform.

• Numen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • " I'm trying to make science here!"
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Reply #30
Well, after some super serious (spoiler, not really) VC discussion, i'm gonna ask for a Khorin picture where the dude is smiling/grinning since i mostly write him like that and all his pics are like... super serious guy (indeed, there are like a ton of awesome Jason Momoa smiling/grinning pictures around :) )
I really don't care much about the general image, but he on pilot gear could be cool too :)
  • Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:50:31 AM by Numen

Reply #31
I just spotted this thread, image requests, fun!

If it is not too much trouble, I have two image requests that have been floating around in my head for a while now. The first of Jhozahosh in a TacCONN flight suit (helmet off preferably). The second image that I would like to see would be one of Jhoza in her Imperial Guard Uniform, if that is possible.  :)
Vivian Martin
[Show/Hide]
Jhozahosh sh'Avhennes
[Show/Hide]
Adisia
[Show/Hide]

Reply #32
At the risk of asking for the most complex/difficult request, I would like to a collection of Cardassians. Parnak and Ejek. Parnak and Bila. All of them together. I don't mind.

I understand if this is too much work though.