Skip to main content
Topic: [2380/USS Resolve] Likes Loves Lights Longings (Read 7469 times) previous topic - next topic

[2380/USS Resolve] Likes Loves Lights Longings

[ Ens. Derik Veradin | Officer's Lounge | USS Resolve] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]
Derik leaned up against the window of the officer’s lounge, one hand supporting him on the bulkhead, eyes looking out at the passing stars. He held a Synthol Beer in his free hand, sipping at it absent mindedly as his thoughts wandered. He’d gotten off shift only a short while ago but instead of returning to his quarters like the introvert he’d somewhat become, the Trill decided to spend some time among his fellow crewmates, even though he hadn’t really talked to anyone else in the room.

It had been three weeks since he and CPO Liam Herrold had crash landed in the Everest. Three weeks since they’d shared warmth in the most intimate of ways. Three weeks since they’d really spoken. While it didn’t really help that they worked on opposite sides of the ship most days, Derik found himself occasionally thinking of the man and wondering if Liam had been doing the same. Perhaps he was putting to much thought into it. With everyone trapped on the ship together as they made their slow passage home, relationships were bound to be formed and broken all the time. One night flings weren’t uncommon and nobody should expect any sort of strings.

Stop acting like a love sick school girl. Derik thought to himself. If he was interested in more he knows where to find you. He’s more than likely not being distant on purpose. He has a lot on his plate just like everyone. Take things as they come and let them flash by like the stars if they don’t amount to more. No sense thinking more about it.

He took another sip of his beer, half wishing he could actually get drunk on the stuff. The Trill needed some spice in his life. He’d been participating in a holo-novel during his assigned holodeck time but that only got him so far. More of the same old same old. He’d been given tomorrow off and here he was spending his time reminiscing. Of all the things to think of, why was he beating himself up over old relationships? Because he hadn’t really bonded long term with anyone since Elro Kobol ?

His mind wandered again, returning to home. To Trill. To Zelthus. He thought of his family, how they might be doing. How they might be feeling after loosing his younger brother and now potentially Derik. The thought was not one he wanted to dwell on for long.

Worry Wort. Derik chastised himself.

With his mind all over the place, he hardly noticed the people coming and going. A Gorn could have walked into the lounge and the Trill wouldn’t have noticed. Hell at this point he wouldn’t have realized if an Iconian had walked in.

Re: [2380/USS Resolve] Likes Loves Lights Longings

Reply #1
[ CPO Liam Herrold | NCO Quarters | USS Resolve ] Attn: @Argyros 
[Show/Hide]Hands still sore after the last hours of weapons maintenance, Liam Herrold stepped out of the sonic shower in his quarters - skin dewy with the humidifiers after the sweat and grime had been rinsed off him. Mind virtually blank in weariness, he picked up a towel and began to dry himself off. The injury he'd sustained when the Everest crashed had been taken well care of by Doctor Lyhn and her medical staff, but he might have been worse off if the Chief CONN Officer - Veradin - hadn't looked after his wound planet-side. A small smile came to Liam as he towelled himself down, thinking about how the Trill had taken well care of him in other ways as well. In the end, Liam put the towel back, glanced into the mirror on his way out, and merely combed his hair back in position with his fingers.

Naked, he stepped through his small quarters and picked up a PADD from the small desk with its computer console. He flicked through the messages received, and learned that the they had a new Chief Engineer in Ensign Suq, an Efrosian that Liam had noticed before. The old Chief Engineer had passed away due to an alien virus that afflicted those on an away mission not along ago, to the great grief of the crew. He also learned that the long voyage home would take them into Romulan space in about five months time, but it was still a long way to go after that. Liam sighed, hoping Captain Kendrick would be able to get them home, and put the PADD away again. He had the evening off, and knew not what to do.

Though as thoughts lingered on the Everest, Liam found himself making an inquiry.

"Computer, where is Derik Veradin?" he asked, clearing his throat in sudden embarrassment at how his rumination had begot the question.

[Ensign Veradin is in the Officer's Lounge on Deck 12,] said the Resolve's computer without any emotional inflection.

"I see..." Liam said under his breath, knowing that as a Chief Petty Officer, he was not authorised to share the lounge with the brass. NCOs had their own lounge. He wouldn't dare be so bold as to seek the Trill out when he was there. Sighing, he picked up the PADD again and wrote the trill a message instead, swallowing as he did so - feeling a light flutter in the pit of his stomach.

TO: Derik Veradin
SUBJECT: Checking In
Hi there!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm fully recovered and I've been back on duty for some time now. Chief Erik Randall and the Grey Wolves have kept me busy. I just wanted to let you know that if you feel like catching up sometime, I'd love to.

Best,

Liam Herrold
Grateful Everest Survivor
It took him a moment before he braved hitting SEND on the PADD interface, but after he did, he quickly put the PADD away on the desk and laid down on top of his bed covers, rubbing his temples with his sore hands. The events on the shuttle returned to him, vivid memories making him smile where he laid, and he almost let his hands wander over his own body as he recalled the hands of the pilot. Though he was too weary...

...and drifted off to sleep instead, his eyes drifting shut to relive it all in a dream.

Reply #2
[ Ens. Derik Veradin | Officer’s Lounge | Deck 12 | USS Resolve ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]

A soft chirp emanated from behind and to his right, bringing the Trill’s wandering mind back to the present. Derik took another sip of his beer as he picked up his PADD.

[1 Unread Message from CPO Liam Herrold]

Veradin choked a little on his drink from the surprise. “Now the universe is just being funny…” Derik said quietly. He sat the window side table, turning his back to the portal showing the stars and the PADD away from any prying eyes. While he didn’t expect the message to contain anything necessarily explicit, he didn’t want anyone else to read it. Butterflies went into a frenzy in his stomach, as his finger hesitated over the notification. He tried to take a deep breath, which only calmed his nervousness by microns, and tapped the screen.

The message was short but admittedly very refreshing considering the lack of contact over the past few weeks.

Hi There!

Rather informal but so was their adventure on the Everest

Just wanted to let you know that I’m fully recovered […]

Thank goodness. A not so small part of him was glad their “survival” efforts hadn’t caused any further injuries.

Chief Erik Randall and the Grey Wolves have kept me busy.

Makes sense and explains a lot.

I just wanted to let you know that if you feel like catching up sometime, I’d love to.

An offer to meet up. What little settling his stomach had managed to accomplish was completely undone in an instant. Butterflies again, this time far more intense. His fingers tapped an inquiry before he had even decided how to was going to respond.

[CPO Liam Herrold is in his quarters. Would you like to open a channel?]

For the briefest of moments Derik considered just that. His finger almost touched the accept button. No, the rational voice said. Return his messaged and go from there. He read the message again, taking note of the somewhat cute signature “Grateful Everest Survivor”. A smirk started forming upon his lips as he prepared something to send back.

TO: Liam Herrold
SUBJECT: Checking In
Hey there yourself!

I’m Glad to hear you’re back on your feet and returned to duty. Not surprised they are keeping you busy over there. The bridge hasn’t been a cake-walk either.

I’d love to catch up as well. I’m free all tonight or tomorrow. Captain, gave me the day off. Just let me know where and when.

Forever at your service,

Derik Veradin
The Other Grateful Everest Survivor
Before his nervousness could make him second guess anything he had typed, the message was on its way. Thus the dreaded wait for a response began. Derik downed the rest of his drink, cleaned up after himself, and headed back to his quarters. He held the PADD to his chest, feeling his own pounding heart through the device’s outer casing. Slipping into his modest quarters,  Veradin stripped out of his uniform and heading for the refresher. A cold shower was what he needed. A very cold shower.

Yet even as the frigid water fell upon his bare from, Derik was on fire. Memories of the Chief Petty Officer’s hands trialing his spots sent bolts up and down his spine. He tried to beat back the fiery emotions and explicit images, but the flashes wormed their way back to the forefront of his mind again and again.

“Hell….”

Reply #3
[Show/Hide]Having drifted off after lying down on top of his covers, Liam came awake when there was a chirp from his PADD. He blinked, rubbed his eyes and sat up on his bed. In his drowsy state, he had yet to remember that he'd messaged Ensign Veradin. Therefore, he was a tad surprised at first, until he realised that he was getting a reply on what he'd sent just after he laid down. Oh... Okay, tomorrow? No, I am assessing the new mods to Meony's fighter, and it will take the better part of the shift and then some. Tonight then? But... wasn't he in the officer's lounge?

"Computer, where is Derik Veradin now?"

[Ensign Veradin is in his quarters.]

Should I just go there? See if he's up? What if he isn't? It's not that late though, right? Damn, I should put on some clothes.

[ A Short Time Later ]

Being off duty, Liam had opted for a plain black t-shirt and denim trousers, slipping into a pair of Starfleet-issue sneakers instead of the boots he usually wore on the flight deck. With the Computer's assistance, he found his way to Derik's quarters and pressed the chime, waiting for the sliding doors to either admit him or hear the digitalised announcement that the occupant is unavailable. He hoped Derik would call 'enter', but at the same time, he didn't want to be too pushy. He was certainly not interested in some kind of relationship... but the man had saved his life, and because of what had happened on the Everest...

Stop it. We just couldn't help ourselves, and we had to stay warm. Nothing more, nothing less.

Liam put his hands in his back pockets and waited, but when he was bidden to enter, he did, looking around to see where Derik might be at.

Reply #4
[ Ens. Derik Veradin | NCO Quarters | USS Resolve ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]

Time seemed to have no meaning standing there, the shower beating down upon his spotted skin. Seconds dragged into minutes, minutes into he didn’t know how long. He washed, ignored the beating of his racing heart, and turned off the water. Perhaps he only stood there, after, but for how long again this time, Derik didn’t know. For awhile he didnt move, still as a bare skinned statue, breathing in deep the steam and water vapor. As the water began to settle and stick to his skin, the trill finally stepped out, grabbing the nearby towel and drying his face off.

He looked at himself in the slightly foggy mirror, wrapping the towel around his waist. Despite the shower he looked hollow. Why do I care so much for my appearance? The question left unanswered, Derik mostly finished drying off, his hair a little wet still. Despite the fact he usually stayed naked in his quarters, he dressed himself, slipping some loose workout shorts and a tank top on. His towel went back around his neck. We were in danger of hypothermia. We had to stay warm. It was just sex. Sure. Just sex. And you had absolutely no other way to stay warm? Don’t lie to yourself. You like to make connections with people. It’s how you stay sane.

An unexpected chime sounded throughout his quarters.

Who could be visiting at this hour?  Veradin wasn’t expecting anyone Did he forget a meeting or something? “Computer, Identify individual outside my quarters.”

[Chief Petty Officer Liam Herrold]

Derik was rather shocked. So soon. He figured Herrold would have maybe taken his time responding or meeting up. Miss me that much or something? Guess he was about to find out. Derik stepped over to one of the shelves in the room, standing near where he kept his real drinks. Couple libations might ease any tension. 

“Enter.” The Trill both called and instructed.

The door opened and the man on his mind stepped inside. Casual clothes as well, instead of the typical golden jumpsuit. Interesting and welcome. The black shirt made Derik think of the tattoos hidden underneath. Tattoos Derik wanted to trace with his fingers. Easy Tiger.

“Liam.” Derik opted to be informal. They were both casually dressed, in Veradin’s quarters, late at night after all.  “Wasn’t expecting you to come over so quickly. Welcome to my humble abode.” He waved a hand, motioning to the quarters warmly.  “Aldebaran Whisky?” He offered, pouring himself a half glass of the green liquid.

Reply #5
[Show/Hide]When he entered Derik's quarters, Liam felt a bit self-conscious, looking around while the Ensign offered him whiskey. The Trill looked great in his off duty attire, but that was hardly surprising.

"Sure, thanks," he said and smiled, clearing his throat a bit since he felt he had to explain why he'd come. "You said tonight or tomorrow, and I'm busy tomorrow, so I thought I might see if you were still felt like catching up."

Liam followed Derik, accepting the whiskey glass from the CONN officer when it was ready, and after taking it, he raised it in a casual toast. "To the Everest, may she never be forgotten," he said, belatedly realising that his words could be interpreted to reference what happened aboard that Runabout after it crashed. Too late to correct himself, and too late to say he preferred wine over whiskey, but there he was nonetheless, sipping the green liquid. At least the Aldebaran whiskey had a good taste it, regardless the bite it held.

"Well... Like I wrote, I've been busy, and recovering, but I'm better now. Just wanted to thank you for saving my life back there," he said, again realising it could just as well reference the way they... had to stay warm during the night rather than the medical care and his survival despite how they crashed all the way from the stratosphere and down unto the planet surface. Picking the water of that lake and the beach for the emergency landing had been ingenious.

"As for what happened, and what we talked about," he said next, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm afraid I am still not ready to reveal how I swing both ways to the deck team here. Call me old fashioned, or whatever you may think of that... but I have some rough experiences from Utopia Planitia, and I would prefer to keep my personal and work life separate. Makes it easier to get the other NCOs to listen and respect my word, despite how I climbed past them in rank when I became head of Weapon Systems & Armament. Some say it's one of the hardest thing to do in your career, to become the leader of your old comrades. Chief Randall gets enough blame for promoting me, a friend of his, so having the deck crew - who's mostly male - know I find men attractive?"

Clearing his throat again, Liam slowly fiddled with his glass. He shouldn't have to justify keeping what happened between them secret, since it was his prerogative to be open about his sexuality or not, but he felt he owed it to Veradin to tell him what he was comfortable with and not.

"I'm sorry that I can't openly appreciate what happened between us," he said quietly, but smiled to the man, "but I do. I have no regrets, and would the same situation come up again, I'd do it all over again. It's not shame for you, but... complicated in terms of my deck team and the situation where I am on duty. I hope you understand."

Liam sipped his whiskey again, quite glad that he managed to bring that sore issue up right away, even if it might have been something to ease into.

Reply #6
[Show/Hide]

Derik stood opposite Liam as he unloaded his worries and insecurities, explaining his hesitation and nervousness with the situation between them. He didn’t mind Herrold showing up so quickly, he quite enjoyed it, and the man had a lot on his mind. Carrying all this around for the past three weeks, wondering if Derik would say anything, worried he might, must have weight heavily upon him. The Trill listened intently, never interrupting and only occasionally taking tiny sips of the green substance. Veradin wanted the CPO to speak his mind. He couldn’t help but notice that the man was fiddling with his glass as well, either through nerves or taste he didn’t know.

"I'm sorry that I can't openly appreciate what happened between us, but I do. I have no regrets, and would the same situation come up again, I'd do it all over again. It's not shame for you, but... complicated in terms of my deck team and the situation where I am on duty. I hope you understand."

Veradin let Liam finish taking a sip from his glass before stepping close, putting his free hand on the man’s shoulder gently. He slowly, non-threateningly, leaned forward until just a single foot of space separated them. His eyes looked into Herrold’s, so that the man could see everything about him, to know how serious he was. For a few moments, he didnt bother saying anything, just looking into those sky blue eyes, heart beating in his chest. But silence in the presence of someone so uncomfortable and worried was not his style.

“Liam, I can promise you three things. First: I regret nothing that happened between us either. Could a better time have been chosen? Sure. But we made the best of a bad situation and I would do it all again if I had the choice. I’d still climb in that shuttle. I’d still crash. I’d still hold you close. I’ve run over that night again and again and all if feel is fondness for it.” He took a moment for Liam to process a little before continuing. “Second: You need not fear that I will mention what happened between us to anyone unless you are okay with it. Everyone deserves a chance to work out what they want. I don’t see how it’s anyone else’s business anyway.” Despite the fact claiming you as mine is exactly what i'd like to do... A deep breath to center his thoughts to prevent rambling. “I understand you wanting to keep a grip on information or rumors so it doesn’t affect your work. We’re all stuck on this ship together and such things could make living together only more strenuous. Third: My door is always open to you. If you need a place to come unwind, talk, or anything else you can just drop by. Or I’ll come to you. No judgement, no sermons, just a friend with an open door, drinks, and good company. You can be yourself to your fullest in here.”

Derik downed the rest of his whiskey, exhaling slowly afterward. His eyes drifted slowly to the glass in Liam’s hand, slowly enough so the CPO could follow. “And if Whiskey isn’t to your tastes, I have a few other things stashed away that might be more to your liking.”

Derik looked back up, eyes starting back into Liam’s, awaiting whatever might come next.

Reply #7
[Show/Hide]Hearing Derik being so understanding quelled Liam's fears and hesitation over the unsaid between them.

Indeed, the Ensign showed how he was well aware that a ship such as the Resolve - which held them trapped together as much as she was bringing them home - bottled up all the misgivings and disruptive elements as well. In cases where disciplinary actions and consequences would have officers removed from duty or the ship altogether, such repercussions were a luxury no longer available. All hands, however flawed as they might be, were needed to bring them home. Therefore, the pressure was on the brass - with Kendick in charge - to be diplomatic and resolve differences rather than using appropriate protocol.

Thus, if Liam's deck teams would disrespect him over his sexual orientation, and use it against him despite the current century they lived in, he knew he'd have no choice than to deal with those himself rather than using regulations to remove them and make examples of them. Moreover, punishing them over their attitude was going to be a setback for fighter bay ops, since whatever opinions they may have on Liam having become their boss, they were too skilled to be dismissed.

Liam felt the rising tension of the Trill stepping closer, and his hands quit fiddling with his glass. There was awkwardness, for sure, and he cleared his throat when the CONN officer fell silent. He raised his glass to his lips and finished the whiskey. "Thank you," he sad to Veradin and smiled, grateful that the Ensign saw things from his perspective, and he was grateful that the man did't grew petty or became slighted by Liam's wishes to keep what happened on the Everest secret.

"The whiskey was fine," said Liam, not about to change topics to the qualities and preferences of drinks. Better to speak of his gratitude. It was more important, "My door stands open as well, of course, and you may not realise it... but giving me this chance to... be honest and open about what I like is a rare treat. One that I've missed for the most part during this long voyage, as well as the years preceding it."

Standing as close as they were, it was impossible not to think of Derik in the context of what they had done by the shore of that lake - keeping warm merely being a pretext.

"Since we're being honest and open," he added, barely daring to take the conversation where he wanted to, "I just wanted to say how much I... enjoyed it. All of it, despite the dire circumstances."

In fact, Liam found himself looking at the Trill's lips, knowing what the man tasted like, and what places upon himself that they had touched. "Truly, Derik... however careful I feel I have to be about being myself, I really like being exactly that with you. Thank you for understanding my predicament," he said, and... dared he? Ought he show how grateful he was? Such a brazen notion, but also entirely honest.

Deciding to forget his trepidation, he stepped forward - closing the last remaining distance between then, and ran his free hand around the Trill in an embrace. He didn't lay his head on his shoulder or anything demure like that. Didn't squeeze him as if they were twelve years old. No, he laid his forehead against Veradin's, eyes momentarily closed, before his needs got the best of him. "Thank you," he said, and moved to kiss him at last - the separation of the past three weeks ended.

Reply #8
[Show/Hide]

The intervening space faded, the human wrapping a hand around the Trill, drawing them together. The Trill had been expecting some sort of thank you hug or deep meaningful embrace, as tacky as it might sound, but received so much more. Soft lips pressed against his own combining with the sensations of slightly rough hands pulling his body close, sent small sparks dancing across his skin. As the need for words became less and less necessary, Derik reached between them, taking Liam’s glass and setting both of them on a nearby shelf, all without breaking apart their lips.

His own hands, now free, reached up. One found its way to the base of the CPO’s head, fingertips softly scratching at the short hair, while his other slipped onto the man’s waist. Not low, like he was trying to grab the man seductively or anything less than appropriate, but evenly, holding the gentle soul close. A small part of him longed to throw Liam onto the bed, strip him naked, and plant kisses and other things all over his body, just as they had done in the Everest three weeks ago. The taste of Herrold’s lips was intoxicating, his touch only enhancing the experience. Yet the greater, more rational, part of him was more than content with their current actions. The closeness, the intimacy, without them ravaging each other was welcome. So often relations on this ship amounted to nothing more than friends and sex. Yet here they were, being intimate without shaking the bulkheads. For the time at least.

They stayed like that for just a little while, exchanging soft contact intermingled with samples of each other’s tastes. “Wow. Your very welcome” was all Veradin could say when their lips finally stopped assaulting each other long enough for them to catch their breaths. “That was better than I remember” referencing their first kiss in the crash. This time there were no excuses, nothing that could be said about survival. This time it was just the two of them, alone, with naught but their feelings. Was it hormonal? A need for release on this cramped ship? Or was it something else? A genuine friendship developing into more? Derik wanted to find out.

Derik gently pulled Liam towards the bed, but not onto it. They stood there, the NCO ensuring that the CPO had a clear path out of his quarters if he wanted to. He wasn’t sure how far tonight might go, not the he would mind either way. It was already turning out better than anticipated. Nor did he expect the gorgeous specimen of the male form to leave anytime soon. But they weren’t trapped in a crashed shuttle freezing anymore. He wanted Liam to have all his options open, to take the lead if he wanted to, or to leave if he felt things were going too fast. 

"Stay for awhile?" The offer was intended to do something nice for Liam, as well as to see what Herrold might be interested in, though the words came out awkward and jittery. Why was he nervous? The man just said he wasn’t upset with anything that happened between them. Then the answer hit him: He hadn’t had decent relationship since Elro had departed. And here he was, with all these different feelings for a man who he had survived a crash with, was now in his quarters, kissing him.

Reply #9
[Show/Hide]Seamlessly, their drinks were made a second priority, put aside by Derik since they were both getting into the far better pastime of trading deep kisses. The taste of their drinks might linger while Liam enjoyed the welcome embrace of the Trill. On his own part, Liam slipped the towel from Derik's shoulders, dropping the damp cloth to the deck so that he might run his hands over his neck.

Somehow, with his mind in a daze from what they were doing, they had ended up taking a few steps through the helmsman's quarters. Liam opened his eyes slowly when Veradin spoke, asking if he might wish to stay a while, and Liam had no other kind of intention. How could he? Not when the slow dancing of their tongues had led to notions of another kind of dance entirely, lending credence to the old expression that dancing was a vertical expression of a horizontal desire.

"I just might," he breathed against Derik's lips with a quick smile, his hands running over the tank top that separated his fingers from the alien's spotted skin. He swallowed and raised his eyes again, before he resumed kissing the helmsman once more, being a bit more bold in doing so. Liam felt how he was already responding to what was about to happen, his heartbeat throbbing through his loins as well as his head. He felt entirely overdressed, his denim trousers constricting and wishing naught more than to slip his black t-shirt over his head.

In fact, during a brief pause in their proverbial dance, he did. He pulled it off himself and tossed it behind himself, his tattoos catching the overhead lights in Veradin's quarters. Was he being too brazen? No, he might not feel a romantic connection with the man - such being extremely rare for Liam - but he surely was attracted. Derik had everything that had once convinced Liam he was into men just as much as women.

Better yet, because of the circumstances that the Resolve was in, the helmsman was forbidden fruit. To be enjoyed out of the eyes of his peers and his deck team, and somehow... it made the idea of being with him again all the more tantalising. Derik had him already, and it was just a matter of time now - the urgency almost overcoming him. He paced himself well enough, though, just so that he might savour the sight of the Trill's torso when he pulled that irksome tank top over his head. Once it was gone, he could run his calloused flight deck hands over the man, and dig his fingers into his arms in want for more.

"You're incredible," he breathed, truly impressed with this happenstance alien lover he'd found on a mere trading mission.

OOC: Whoops! Sorry for the delay on this. I thought I replied 3 days ago but I must have gone offline when hitting Post or something. Luckily the draft was saved on the forum while I typed it. Anyway, hope you can work with this!

Reply #10
[Show/Hide]

Derik relinquished his tank top without contest, the cloth slipping quickly from his torso at Liam’s insistence. Not that he had intended to fight the man on anything at this point. There were more primal needs being fulfilled right now. The garment hit the floor, joining Herrold’s discarded t-shirt away from the passionate lovers. Rough calloused hands danced across his flesh, leaving lingering hot lines where they touched before digging into his arms eagerly. His chest was already suffused with heat and the sight of those tattoos only threw tinder onto the inferno beating within.

“You’re incredible” The human breathed.

“Speak for yourself.” The Trill responded. His own arousal had become increasingly apparent in the loose shorts. He hadn’t bothered with undergarments and it was showing. A lot. Here was a gorgeous specimen of the male form and every part of Derik was beyond interested.

Yet if Derik’s arousal was going to be so clearly visible in the straining fabric, turnabout was fair play then, right? His fingers deftly unbuttoned and unzipped the denim pants, loosening the restrictive clothing. Hooking his thumbs in the belt loops, he spun Liam around, gently lowering the man onto the bed. With a big grin he quickly slipped the troublesome weave and sneakers off, flinging it all behind them to join the ever-growing pool of mixed clothing.

Freed of the hindering fabric, Veradin’s eyes were met with a breath-taking view. Liam, lying on the bed, propped up on his elbows, with a large smile, in naught but form fitting underwear. The familiar sight of those contrasting black tattoos on skin that made the Trill’s mouth water did nothing to calm his arousal. “If this were any other situation, I’d be dying to capture this view in a painting or something right now. However…” Derik left the rest unsaid, opting to use actions rather than words. He slowly crawled up the man’s body, placing tantalizing and brief kisses as he made his way up Herrold’s thigh, around the barely contained throbbing organ, over his stomach, up his chest, onto his neck and finally back to Liam’s lips. Slowly, so as not to seem forceful, he pinned the man’s wrists above his head with one hand using light pressure as they exchanged oral contact. His other roamed up and down Herrold’s side and upper thigh, using the barest edge of his fingernails to leave little lines that would disappear almost instantly. In-between their tongue wrestling, when either needed to breath, Derik would slip his mouth down onto the man’s neck. There he would nip and tease at the skin, being careful not to leave any lasting marks. The taste of the CPO’s mouth and skin, only made him harder, each pass like fresh ambrosia. Even his natural scent was just as intoxicating. Derik made sure to keep his body flexible and his weight movable, while grinding their hips together. He was on top right now but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t give it up in a heartbeat.

Reply #11
[ CPO Liam Herrold | Veradin's Quarters | USS Resolve ] Attn: @Argyros 
[Show/Hide]When Derik had spun Liam around and lowered him unto the bed, he had first thought that the Trill was about to strip him completely, and claim him from behind. Liam had swallowed, any cursory objections lost in the anticipation, for he would not have been entirely unopposed to the development. He felt his trousers being shed, along with his shoes, and only when he realised he was still wearing his underwear did he realise that the helmsman wasn't about to....

Having looked over his shoulder, he had seen Veradin admire him instead, which made him turn over and smile at the Trill, a paced and wholesome progression apparent. Oh.... was he really that big on the Everest? After tearing his eyes away, he could but chuckle at the silly yet kind compliment he was given, but the joy was soon heightened when the CONN officer besieged him with kisses - with Liam having his wrists pinned to the bedcover above his head. Did he taste this good too?

At this point, finding himself so sweetly beleaguered, his own arousal was ground into full hardness by Derik's pelvic motions on top of him. Liam groaned into the Trill's mouth, straining against his lover's hold upon his wrists while he was being teased. The alien smelled like he'd just been in the shower, just like himself, and briefly, Liam lost himself in a daydream where they were kissing inside the shower instead, feeling the water cascade over their bodies. He's reach for a silicone-based shower gel and slather himself with it. Then, he'd push the Trill up against the glass wall, entering him with ease... even giving him a reach-around whilst he began to move.

Incised by his imagination, Liam leaned into the kisses of the helmsman, and suddenly rolled them over so that he was on top, his wrists finally freed. At this point, with Derik on his back, Liam sat back a little. "A painting... how quaint," he said ruefully in jest as he tugged those shorts of Veradin’s down from his spotted hardness - the member clearly throbbing when the air of the room touched it. "I could take a holo-photo of you... and enjoy you on the holodeck, whenever you weren't available."

A risqué proposition, the use of the holodeck for such purposes with holo-models of fellow crewmen quite stigmatised. Not a serious suggestion, obviously, but fun to say in the context of what was about to happen - again - between them.

After Liam coaxed his own hardness from his underwear, seated as he was between Derik's legs, he wrapped his calloused hand around them both - beginning to stroke them both in his grip. Quite a handful, but seeing the Trill's spotted torso heaving in shallow breath below him made Liam groan lightly in anticipation for what was to come.

With his free hand, he caressed that toned body, and offered his thumb to Veradin's lips.

Reply #12
[Show/Hide]
The pinned CPO took a more active interest in the kisses being planted upon him before rolling them both over in a not unexpected move. Derik didn’t fight the turn, happy to relinquish control of the situation to gorgeous form now sitting on top of him. The Trill’s breath caught for a moment as his not-so-loose shorts were pulled down off waist, his spotted throbbing organ slapping loudly against his stomach as it was freed. In the comfortably cool room, tiny goosebumps dotted his skin and should have helped to ease his raging manhood. Instead it stood proudly in the air, awaiting attention eagerly. Derik smiled at the suggestion of a holo-photo knowing that it wasn’t serious. Why settle for a hologram when you could have the real thing? “That’s a two-way street, but then we’d both miss out on all the fun…” He teased back.

Liam’s contrasting black tattoos distracted Derik for only a moment as the man slipped out of his form fitting underwear. The Trill’s eyes slid down in glee at the as the human exposed his own manhood and promptly gripped them both with rough hands. The callouses from Liam’s duties rubbed Derik in all the right ways, both literally and figuratively. It was difficult to take full breaths from the intense sensations. His hands gripped at the air blankly. To make matters more interesting, Liam was offering his thumb to Derik’s lips, something to which he had never partaken. New experiences were part of the journey after all right? Accepting the appendage into his warm mouth, his tongue flicked over it as if it were a different part of the CPO’s body. He figured it was what the man had expected and the skin tasted just as good as the rest.

They stayed like this for a little bit, Veradin enjoying the mutual sensations that Liam was dealing, as well as experimenting with the finger in his mouth. However, he didn’t want to wait too long and get pushed over the edge. There was so much more fun to be had. Screw it. Time to pull out some old tricks. Letting go of the thumb in his mouth gently, he grinned up at Herrold mischievously.

“C’mere…” Derik said low, almost like he was growling, fingers playfully digging into the man’s hips. Using gentle but consistent pressure, The Trill shimmied the man up his torso untill Liam was sitting on his upper chest. The tip of the human’s pulsating organ brushed his lips, to which Derik kissed playfully. Ensuring that Herrold was seated properly, Veradin wrapped his arms around the man’s bent legs, hooking under his ankles and over his upper thighs. The move unbalanced his partner, causing the man to fall forward, forcing him to catch himself with extended arms, and moving the tip of his manhood right into Derik’s waiting mouth. The sudden moaning as centimeter by centimeter of the CPO’s sword slipped into Derik’s waiting maw turned the Trill on to no end. Veradin struggled for a moment to take the whole thing, raising his head up to slip the last of it inside before starting a painfully slow bobbing motion. Unless Liam balanced himself well sitting on Derik's Chest, the human would be at the mercy of the Helmsman's mouth.

What he was doing was certainly a lot more than he had done on the Everest, and for a brief moment he worried if he had gone too far. It had been years since he’d done this particular position with anyone. He watched Herrold’s reaction carefully as best he could from this awkward angle, gauging his comfort levels.

Reply #13
[Show/Hide]When he was pulled forward the last bit, Liam caught himself with one hand against the wall above the bedpost, but that didn't stop the Trill from taking Liam into his mouth. Wide-eyed, and with a smile coming to him, Liam groaned when he felt those lips envelop him, and the tongue slide along his hardness.

My, are we frisky? he thought in excitement as be began to use the wall for support and move his hips in rhythm with the helmsman's oral ministrations. The grip around his legs was more than welcome, and he felt his eyes roll on the waves of pleasure he felt, his head tilting back in bliss. As he did, he couldn't help but reach behind himself with his free hand, his fingertips trailing down Veradin's corrugated, lean abdomen. You're not getting away with this, Ensign...

Playfully, Liam wrapped his fingers around the CONN Officer's spotted member, and began to stroke him in retaliation for what the man was doing to Liam with his mouth. Seated there on top of Derik's chest, Liam was enjoying himself to the fullest, moving both his hips and his hands in rhythm in this intermediate phase of what was about to happen anew between them. He couldn't help the noises that escaped from deep down in his throat either, the Trill really skilled with what he was doing, and Liam couldn't wait to have him inside him, or to be the one to claim the helmsman first. Either way it would happen, he was really happy about reaching out to Veradin that evening.

That's when Liam caught sight of the small bottle, almost out of sight on the night stand. Seeing it, however, he knew what he might do next. With a grin, he let go of Derik and reached for the bottle. He kept his balance where he sat where he poured some of the contents into his palm, before he put his hand back against the wall... and the other returned to the Trill's hardness. With the lubrication, he stroked that phallus from tip to base, until it was entirely slathered with the gel. Then, it was time to make his move...

Lips pursed and breathing heavily, impassioned in anticipation, he shimmied down from Derik's mouth until he straddled the Trill's hips. Giving the helmsman a grin, he reached behind himself to coax the man's crown towards his own sphincter. In short order, he had Veradin right where he wanted him, and began the slow, gradual work of easing down along him. At first, there was the swollen head that popped inside, and then the inches were enveloped bit by bit with each rocking motion he made on top of Derik. He put his hands on top of the Ensign's chest while he worked, groaning in the sweet agony of feeling himself being speared by the Trill.

"Were y-you really this big on the Everest?" he gasped as he eased himself down bit by bit, with each rise and fall.

Reply #14
[Show/Hide]

Derik lavished upon the sword in his mouth, greedily taking the whole thing. It was a delicate dance of letting the fiery rod slip nearly free before devouring it again like a plate of hors d’oeuvres. He’d run his tongue up and down with every pass, taking special care to rub the glans as much as possible. When Liam would manage to start rebalancing himself, the Trill would purposefully, shift his grip on the human’s hostage legs, or expanding his chest to capacity, tilting the CPO right into his waiting maw. If Herrold would pull too far back, Veradin would clamp down on his crown, flicking the tip of his tongue across the human’s slit, toying with the sensitive flesh until he pushed farther back in.

Not one to simply enjoy the torture of his manhood, Liam got his own kind of revenge. He’d been trailing his fingers along the occupied body, even gripping the helmsman hardness, stroking it in time with short bucking motions along the aggressing tongue. With Derik’s view blocked by this hunk of man’s stomach and chest, and his ears partly drowned with the sound of his own efforts, he barely caught the soft pop of a bottle opening. Liam’s hips pushed forward again. What are yo…. the thought was abruptly cut off as a slick hand gripped his marble phallus again. Veradin groaned around his succulent treat, the cool lubricated fingers causing him to twitch and seize as they passed over his very sensitive glans. Guess I left that bottle out the Trill mused. Derik hadn’t been with anyone since the Everest, nor had he even given himself any sort of release. He’d only edge himself thinking about that night and it seemed fate had conveniently left the bottle out for the human to find.

A short time later Liam’s hips shifted again. It wasn’t squirming or trying to rebalance this time. This was more purposeful. Derik released the man’s legs willingly, freeing him to do what whatever he intended to and letting go of his meal with a small pop. The CPO shimmed down his body, till Veradin’s newly coated manhood rubbed between his perfect cheeks.

The human lifted himself up, using his hand to angle the Trill’s crown perfectly into place. With a mischievous grin, Herrold eased himself down. “At least let me ri….” started to insist. The rest of Derik’s offer was lost however as he felt his tip pop inside Liam’s warm entrance, the human’s very tight ring clamping down reflexively at the intrusion. Veradin’s breath hitched, trying to draw breath as he moaned loudly. “….rim you first.” The helmsman had planned on stretching the CPO a little with his tongue to help with their eventual joining but it seemed the man couldn’t wait anymore. Inch by agonizing inch, Liam worked himself further down, using his hands upon Derik’s chest to support himself. Veradin reached up, holding the man’s hips but avoided pulling down. He didn’t want to hurt the CPO by accident from forcing too much inside too quickly. Yet the man’s groaning increased his arousal, making him feel like he was even more engorged.

"Were y-you really this big on the Everest?" Liam gasped, trying to slowly get the Trill’s length inside him.

Derik chuckled and groaned at the question, the feeling of such a tight embrace upon his manhood preventing words from properly forming for a moment as more and more of himself disappeared inside. “M-maybe I’m j-just even more a-a-aroused” The Trill groaned again quite loudly, “this time. You a-are quite the magnificent s-s-sight to behold.” His fingers dug gently into his partner’s thighs, giving gentle encouragement.

Derik gave the man plenty of time to adjust to adjust to the intrusion. He reached up with one hand, pulling his partner down to kiss him. Tongues clashed as the Trill waited patiently for Liam to get comfortable. Their joining tonight would be one to remember.

Reply #15
[Show/Hide]Leaning down, Liam kissed the Trill in full, while still slowly riding him. Even lubricated, Veradin had quite a lot to accommodate inside him, so it was a gradual but fulfilling task what Liam enjoyed every moment of - the sounds he made deep down in his throat a clear hint to the fact. Personally, he didn't much enjoy what Derik had suggested before he'd eased down unto him, but there was no reason to speak of it, focusing instead on doing exactly what he wanted to do right then. In all honesty, what he'd wanted to do since he sent that message earlier.

"Why t-thank you," he said with a grin agains the helmsman's lips, "you're q-quite easy on the eye yourself... Been thinking a lot about doing this again... Hoping you were up for it tonight..."

After resuming to kiss the alien beneath one once more, Liam soon leaned back again, so that he could get a better angle. His head tilted backwards, and he slid his hands down from the Ensign's chest, instead putting them behind himself - fingers digging into the Trill's spotted thighs. Using both arms and legs for leverage, he began to ramp up the pace somewhat, and his eyes fluttered shut in the sensation of having Derik's hard crown rubbing across his sensitive prostate.

He was quite aware what kind of show he was putting on, finding himself enjoying having Derik's eyes on him while he took the Trill's whole length inside him - the thick girth grinding into him with every rise and fall. The earlier fellatio, along with the electrifying bliss of being so filled up, wasn't really dissipating his own arousal - feeling how hard he was even with his eyes closed. In fact, while it had never happened to him before, it almost felt like he might come without being touched - the atmosphere and the build-up having driven Liam mad.

While he had no such conscious thoughts to spare at the time, he was fairly certain that the Trill was the best male he'd had sex with, putting past lovers to shame. During the past weeks, it hadn't been them his thoughts had strayed to, but rather that cold and wrecked shuttle on the shore.

Reply #16
[ Ens. Derik Veradin | Veradin’s Quarters | USS Resolve ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]

Soft lips pressed against his own, to which the Trill took to eagerly. Tongue wrestled tongue hungrily as Derik supported Liam’s hips with each slow rise and fall. The sensations around his organ a wonderous counterpoint to the tune of their mouths and the adorable noises Herrold would make softly.

Their lips broke apart, but only just, so that Liam could express his gratitude and similar feelings.

“How could I not be?” The Trill responded in reference to the human’s grin and comments about being up to the offer. “Good company is hard to come by, and you are by far the best.” While the comment was not inherently about their current state of coitus, Derik did appreciate the fact it worked for that as well as their lips met once more.

The CPO was not satisfied with their adagio though, for a few beats later, Liam broke them apart again and started to shift his upper body backwards. Calloused fingers, and the very tips of nails, trailed soft paths down the Helmsman’s body, leaving little short-lived lines down his spots until they finally came around and rested upon his thighs. Derik groaned as they gripped him and watched with awe as his muscles and skin jumped reflexively at their passing. Never had his body responded so enthusiastically.   

The sight before him was truly, undeniably magnificent. Herrold’s eyes has slipped shut as his newfound leverage allowed him to move into more of an allegro pace. The rise and fall of such a perfect form upon him, the way the light caught the man’s wings and slightly glistened skin from the heat of their pairing, the subtle chorus of their combined incoherent sounds, brought Veradin near to finishing faster than he would have thought possible. He briefly wondered if he would be able to feel himself inside the man’s body if he placed his hand on the his stomach.

“L-iam” Derik groaned, trying to warn that he was getting close, but it was too late.  Just as the man’s hips reached the utmost height of their rise, Veradin’s fingers dug into his flesh. He gently but urgently guided Liam’s hips down, seating him fully in place and holding him there as Derik tipped over the edge. Every sensation as Herrold’s body engulfed him was agonizingly pleasurable, from the way his ring bumped Derik’s glans, to grinding against the tight walls of that secret space. Three weeks of longing, of slowly building desires, a symphony in the making between this duet, reached a crescendo and burst forth. Fire flooded Herrold’s deepest reaches, spreading to every place it could reach and every forcing itself deeper, Derik gasping and groaning at the same time from the sheer amount of overstimulation. The world went slightly white for a moment as his entire form tensed from the torrent.

“Encore…” The Trill shakily said, trying to regain at least a little of his breath back with only mild success. Despite the tsunami of sensations that came from his release, his organ wasn’t softening, and each tiny movement sent new waves over the extremely sensitive flesh.

Reply #17
[Show/Hide]Liam got no hint that Derik was about to spend himself inside him. That was, of course, until he felt the Trill seize his hips and push him down. Liam sucked a breath through his teeth and grinned when the the warm, molten feeling filled him up. By then, he was a bit winded by the pace he'd picked, and while he had yet to come himself, he enjoyed how he'd made the Ensign cross the edge. He let out a quiet groan, feeling himself being filled, and opened his eyes. Seeing the way the Tril's climax rippled through his body and face where he laid on the bed was made even more captivating by the dim lighting.

Derik asked for an encore, clearly not content yet, but as hard as he had become, Liam wanted to take the opportunity to switch roles a bit.

"Hold on," he panted, and he leaned down to kiss the helmsman. He raked his fingers through his short hair, stealing his breaths from him. As he kissed Derik, Liam felt how the Trill slowly ended up vacating him. The sensation was a mix of loss, relief and bliss all at the same time, making him chuckle against Veradin's lips. As he kissed him, lingering there, Liam took the opportunity to pick up the small bottle on the night stand, and soon enough... he parted from Derik's mouth. He kissed his higher ranking lover down his chest while he climbed off the bed, coming to stand between the Trill's spread and spotted legs. "Now I want to be inside you..."

Quite playfully, Liam grabbed and pulled Derik to the edge of the bed, thus lining him up and letting him wrap his legs around his waist if he wished to. In short order, Liam had lubricated himself richly with the gel, for the sight of the helmsman splayed out on top of the bed with his legs spread made him waste little time. Liam was hardly able to pace himself at the prospect of being inside the Trill once more, the last time having been on the Everest. With one hand resting on and running over Derik's chest, Liam lined himself up and began to push against the helmsman's tight sphincter. He slowed down, not wanting to hurt Veradin, letting him relax and get used to what that squirmed its way inside.

The process of letting the Trill relax enough might have been vexing, greedy as sex might make any lover, but from where he stood, he was rewarded with the sight of Derik there on top of the sheets, each slow thrust causing reactions that he could savour with his eyes. Where his eyes ran over the spotted skin and the chiselled figure, he let his hands wander as well - the feeling of his lover beneath his fingers anchoring this dream in reality.

"Want me to give you a hand with that?" he said in jest, and wrapped his fingers around the Trill's exposed and still hard phallus. "I certainly wouldn't mind..."

Once he had his fist around the hardened member, he began to move his hand and his hips in tandem. He didn't rush it either, trying to prolong the inevitable for himself as long as possible. Sweat beaded his brow, and his breathing mirrored his lover's, as he showed Derik his gratefulness for saving his life on that planet they'd crashed on.

Reply #18
[Show/Hide]
Soft lips, parted with heavy breathing pressed against his own as a calloused hand danced its way across his scalp. Derik groaned, only able to take short, quick breaths as his overstimulated organ slowly but agonizingly sweetly, slipped free from his paramour’s depths. His hands roamed the man’s body as they laid there for a moment, forms grinding against each other. He could feel the man’s stony flesh pressed against his abdomen between them but no accompanying mess. Disappointing. Veradin hardly noticed Herrold grab the bottle of lube until their lips finally ceased chasing each other. Delicate kisses trialed down his form as the CPO slid off him and to the edge of the bed. As Liam went, the Trill made sure to run his hands over that lithe form, until Herrold was standing proudly between his parted legs.

“Now I want to be inside you…” The words washed over the helmsman as his mind processed that Liam wasn’t done with him either.

“All yours!” Derik answered happily back as Liam pulled to the edge of the bed. Derik was hardly going to complain about being taken since Liam had yet to spend himself. The prospect of being filled again by this monolith of masculinity made his heart skip a few beats. He chuckled; legs parted for easy access as the CPO prepared himself. The man placed a hand on his chest, no doubt to feel but all to steady as his soft tip probed against Derik’s tight entrance. When Liam finally spread Derik open, the Trill moaned loudly. He hadn’t been stretched since the crash and it was proving…. interesting to take the marble phallus. In a mix of pain and pleasure, Derik grabbed his own cheeks, holding them apart so as not to dissuade Liam from pressing into him. As the last few centimeters began to slide him, the Trill gently wrapped his legs loosely around the human’s hips, tight enough to pull him in but light enough so as not to limit how long or hard of thrust he might desire.

Veradin grunted with Herrold’s hips finally pressed against his rear. The feeling of being so full from his lover was exhilarating. As Helmsman, Derik was used to taking control of an entire ship and sending it wherever it might need to go. Letting someone else take control of him, of his body, was afunny irony that had the Trill smiling. He happily nodded to the man that he was alright, to which Herrold pulled back and settled into a pace he was comfortable with. Shortly thereafter, Liam’s other hand joined the first, exploring familiar peaks and valleys. Derik’s’ hands gently gripped his forearms. “Oh yes.” The Trill breathed happily.

Amongst the tide of sensations, Derik’s still raging organ went untouched. The CPO whispered something about helping out before one of his hands slid down the Trill’s body to instead grip the aching sword. Derik’s breath caught fully in his chest, stopping dead in its tracks. His head shot up off the bed, face awash with surprise and pleasure as the still over-stimulated organ sent new waves of sensations rolling throughout his body. Derik’s’ back arched slightly as his head fell back, unable to speak coherently. Veradin’s hands flew to the covers, gripping the sheets in handfuls to prevent himself from stopping Liam. He wanted to surrender his body to his lover’s will, needed to. He felt a little guilty of not warning him that he had been so close to the precipice so it seemed only fitting to let Liam have his way.

“Ohfuckmedontstop” the words running together.

Reply #19
[Show/Hide]It was plain to Liam how much Derik enjoyed the playful initiatives he took, seeing how the Trill grabbed the sheets and breathed heavily in gratification. It made him smile as he did everything he could to make the Ensign fell good.

On his own part, Liam was struggling to preserve himself, because after what the helmsman had done for him, he was at his last leg - denying himself the release all but impossible. The warm and tight sensation of Veradin around him, as well as the exquisite sight of his writhing, chiselled physique down there upon the bed - along with the feeling of him pulsing inside his fist - it was more than enough to push Liam over the edge eventually. His free hand slid up Derik's corrugated abdomen and to the hard planes of his chest, grazing the harden pebble with his rough thumb. I can't keep this up... I'm....

He felt himself harden further, his breath hitching as his mind became blank. Shuddering as he kept thrusting - kept milking his lover - Liam felt like his loins crumbled from an earthquake, and a rupture caused the molten lava to spill forth. He made some animal noise he had no control over, all the while he felt himself fill Derik's depths. Face contorted in bliss, he shivered from the rush of it all, but didn't let up on his movements in case the helmsman was anywhere close to coming once more.

In the end, Liam did open his eyes, and couldn't quite control the smile that replaced the rapture in his mien. "Wow..." was all that he managed between breaths, the lack of eloquence perhaps testament to the level of fulfilment he felt. Soon, his blue eyes flicked down towards the still hardened phallus in his tight grip, to see if the Ensign might want him to finish him off with his mouth, or if he'd come already without him noticing it during his own euphoria.

Reply #20
[Show/Hide]

Without warning, just as Derik had done just a few minutes ago, Liam thrusts became more insistent. Heat spread within his body a mere moment after, the familiar and welcome warmth a good sign that Liam was indeed enjoying himself just as much as he was. As that warm affection seeped into him, the Trill wrapped his legs tightly around his paramour’s waist, keeping him firmly planted deep within. Derik’s eyes closed, moaning in unison with Liam’s animalistic growls and groans, riding out the euphoria of being filled combined with the sudden release of a second climax, brought upon by the CPO’s continued torture of Derik’s extremely stimulated organ. All the helmsman could do was moan, his head falling back and eyes glazing over as the world when white once more. The high didn’t last as long, as he had spent much of what he had earlier, but it was still very welcome.

Derik picked his head up again after it was over, looking down his body. His chest and stomach were covered. Sweet-smelling seed streaked across abdomen in thick streams. He couldn’t help but look at himself and chuckle at the sheer amount of it all. Three weeks and one round and this was the kind of mess he was making? They were going to need to clean up. Big time.

“Fancy a shower? We can clean up and then you could uh….” Derik paused for a brief moment to swallow, “Perhaps stay for the night?”

Derik knew such an offer might be difficult for Liam to accept on the ground that the CPO was trying to hide his interest in men. Yet the man spending the night could easily have been explained away as they were drinking and Derik didn’t want his friend to have trouble getting back to his quarters. Perhaps it was presumptuous, perhaps too forward, but either way, Derik wanted to know.

Reply #21
[Show/Hide]When he'd come down from the heights of pleasure together with Derik, he saw that he'd managed to make the helmsman come a second time, and indeed, a shower held merit.

"I may not be able to stay the night," he said, and gently unwrapped his fingers from Derik, only milking him a few last times in a teasing manner before he did, "but I would love to share a shower with you."

Said and done, Liam eventually unsheathed himself from the Trill, shivering in the quakes that still lingered in his body, and held out his clean hand to help the Ensign back on his feet - still being on top fo the bed as he was. When the opportunity presented itself, Liam ran the same hand behind Derik's neck and kissed him in deep appreciation. He may already have showered before he came to the helmsman's quarters, but how could he ever say no to such a nice invitation? Moreover, they both did need to freshen up once more.

So, soon enough, Liam found himself in the intimate company of the Trill once more, lathering the spotted man up with his rough hands from his neck and down. Playfully, with the water cascading over them, he crouched down to clean his lovers cock and torso thoroughly, making sure to take care of the mess he'd made. With one knee on the floor, and one hand on his lover's hip, Liam took good care of Derik, running his other hand over the helmsman's abdomen, chest and thighs where he sat, and of course, he rinsed the man's post-coitus length in a bit of a playful way, chucking at how sensitive the man was.

"I would not be entirely opposed to go on an away mission with you again," he said in jest, "only without the mortal danger and the crash-landing... despite what it led to. I prefer the excitement to be on a more manageable level, sufficed to say."

Once he'd stroked the length clean, he moved on to the sac below, and made sure to take care of the inner thighs and wherever he might reach in the apex of the man's legs.

Reply #22
[Show/Hide]

A little dejected at the notion that his paramour might not stay the night, Derik still accepted Liam’s hand in helping him get up. The helmsmen understood that the notion of staying might be a bit much for the CPO given the conversation they had earlier over drinks. He still had wished for company given the many nights he’d spent alone on this voyage.

Liam’s hand gently slipped behind the helmsman’s head, pulling him into a not unwelcome kiss. Perhaps it was the man’s form of an apology? No matter. The soft gesture was appreciated. Tender moments were hard to come by on a ship in their situation. Too soon however, their lips parted once more and Derik was left…unsatisfied.

The Trill let his paramour guide him to the shower, where the two might clean up from their festivities. Herrold took it upon himself to grab the soap and start cleaning Veradin off. Calloused hands danced over his tired body, slipping further and further down. From shoulders to chest, chest to stomach, stomach to aching organ, they went down. Yet as if his tortured groin hadn’t undergone enough anguish, Liam got down on one knee, cleaning the opaque white painting off Veradin’s body. Derik’s hand shot to the wall, steadying himself as his legs buckled slightly from the continued attention to all of his sensitive areas. Liam was making a game of it, teasing about going on another mission together, wanting to have more control of the situation next time so they might better enjoy the experience.

“I hope away missions aren’t the only time you’d want to come spend time with me,” Derik playfully retorted. His body continued to twitch and jump as rough hands slipped down onto his jewels and between his thighs.

While the man’s attentions to his very overstimulated organ were both intense and enjoyable, Derik considered something more. Reaching down he gently took hold of the man’s hands, pulled him up so they were facing each other, and wrapped Liam’s around his shoulders. His own hands settled onto the CPO’s waist. “C’mere” He breathed low under the cascading water. “We can clean up in a minute.” His head tilted slightly, leaning in. “I need more of this…” Derik’s words trailed off as their lips met once more, all supple contact and hot breath.

Their tongues played as they held each other under the waterfall, the helmsman hesitant to leave. They would need to finish in here eventually, but the opportunity was too good to pass. He kept him there for several minutes, just sensually exchanging delicate touches, absorbing as much of the experience as he could get. Derik had no idea when the next time he’d get a chance at something so intimate, so pleasant, and he had every intention to stock up while he could.

When they finally broke the kiss, drawing away slowly, the Trill turned his lover around, Liam’s back pressed against his chest. He retrieved a sponge from a nearby hook, splashed some soap onto it and started gently scrubbing Herrold’s chest while kissing his neck.

Reply #23
[Show/Hide]When Derik wanted to get close underneath the running water of the shower, Liam certainly obliged, running his arms around his shoulders and neck as he reciprocated the attention. The soap and the warm water between their bodies made it a heated exchange, and Liam committed himself fully to the moment - feeling how it not only satisfied a need for intimacy. It also made him get into it again, making appreciative noises between their lips.

So, when the helmsman took command of things and turned Liam around, he was light-headed. The feeling of the Trill's hands running over him was just one part of it though. When Derik began to kiss his neck, Liam felt his lips purse and he reached behind his head so that he could run his fingers though the Trill's hair. "I could use more o-of that as well," he said throatily and put his free hand on the glass wall of the stall, and as much fun as they'd already had, he felt himself responding quite a bit to the development.

Mind lost underneath the cascading water, and body answering to all that the Ensign was doing to him, Liam leaned his head back, making a sound deep down in his throat. He felt how lathered up he was, and how much he throbbed in response to the ministrations of Derik's lips - feeling and anticipating each peck against his skin. He couldn't help but arch his back against the CONN officer, clenching his teeth together to stifle the louder noises that wished to claw their way up his throat.

If Derik understood what he was doing to him, Liam couldn't know, but it would only take a stray hand to learn what was going on, and Liam almost anticipated it to happen - longing for it actually. He leaned forward with his head in the end, letting his forehead touch the glass, while he pressed his bum up against the helmsman who was in control of the development.

Both his calloused hands were now on the glass, just so that he could keep his balance, for he felt how weak his knees were getting...

Reply #24
[Show/Hide]
Derik was clearly pushing all the right buttons as a subtle shift came over his paramour after turning him around. The CPO’s hand came back to rub its way along his scalp and hair. It was most appreciated and welcome given how much Derik liked head massages. Following Liam’s affirmation that he also wanted intimate contact, Veradin assaulted his neck with a fresh offense of delicate kisses. As he laid down new trails with tender presses from his lips, he became aware, not just with his ears but feeling through vibrations through his skin, low sounds emanating from Herrold’s throat.

Veradin went about his work, kissing occasionally while gently dragging the sponge over his partner’s body. The back took no time really so he slipped it around to the man’s front, starting at the collar bone and working down. He thought the noises and slight movements his lover had been making were simply appreciative tones. To his surprise, Liam’s body was positioning itself for something far more intimate than he had planned. Those perfect round hemispheres began grinding into the helmsman’s crotch, causing his manhood to begin growing thicker and thicker in a base instinct response. How do you still have energy?? He wondered. Was the man wirelessly connected to a power conduit or something? Did he have his own internal warp core? Even as the sponge moved lower and lower, Liam continued to entice him to take the CPO again.

As the sponge reached Herrold’s lower stomach, the back of Derik’s hand brushed against a familiar, spongey, wet, piece of flesh. Liam was hard again. The simple realization pushed Derik’s own member to full attention, rubbing between the man’s lovely legs against that hidden place. It took every bit of self-control he had left to resist. Here under the hot water, Veradin’s body was starting complain.

“We can save that for next time. Consider it another reason to come back.” The Trill whispered in Herrold’s ear playfully. In truth he wanted to sink himself back into the man right there until Liam couldn’t walk anymore so he couldn’t leave. Yet for as lovely as that idea might have been, as engorged as he was becoming once more, they both needed a break. The exhaustion from their previous exertion was catching up with them both. The poor CPO’s legs were perhaps a little wobbly and he was already supporting his upper body by leaning heavily against the glass. The Trill’s own body wasn’t really up to supporting his paramour’s weight right now. It was like it was saying “fifteen more minutes please. Give me a chance to recover.”

“So until then, let’s get dried off and go back to the bedroom. We can take a minute to get some of our energy back.” The helmsman rinsed the remainder of soap off himself before using cupped handfuls of water to help rinse off Liam. Once satisfied he turned off the water, and reached outside for a pair of towels.

Simple Audio Video Embedder