Skip to main content
Topic: Day 02 [1500 hrs.] Reprieve by the Sea (Read 4182 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Day 02 [1500 hrs.] Reprieve by the Sea

Reply #25
[CPO Eun Sae Ji | Time to Return | Work is Waiting | But a Lovely Time to Remember | Wish We Could Do it Again]
@Auctor Lucan

The door to the glass shower opened and he beckoned her to join him.  So she did, knowing that she wanted a shower anyway.  So she stepped into the warm steaming water and leaned into the falling cascade letting it soak her through.  He admitted that he couldn't have gone as far as he had were it not for her, all the times they had been boarded, parts of their world coming apart or under attack, and all the damage done to their deck, she chuckled softly. 

“Sometimes I'm really surprised that we make it through the day.  For some reason, the Fighter assault bay seems to be a hotbed for attacks.” she chuckled softly enjoying the way that her shoulders and the back of her neck were getting massaged by the man standing behind her.  It felt good to get a lot more of the tension out even though there was very little left after the massage of the day earlier and all the time they spent just letting all the tension go.

He mentioned how she was the best thing that happened to him, though she felt that might be a stretch.  Getting pinged by Sten and getting in trouble, was not something she could imagine would be a good thing in his mind.  That had never come to actually be, but she feared that it would be something to deal with in the future, maybe.  It depended on what Sten had done before his untimely demise if he had done anything at all.  Right now though, she just wanted to enjoy their last few minutes together. 

“You're right, I don't need protecting, but that doesn't mean it isn't nice to have someone to do it anyway.  And of course, I've got your back.” she turned to face him and winked up at him.  “Gotta put these muscles to good use and everything.” she motioned to her very well muscled arms, even though she they weren't warmed up and currently showing heavily, you could still see the outline of them easily.  He told her that he was excited to be able to serve with such a distracting Chief causing her to chuckle.  “Well I'll try to only use my powers for good.”

The pair of them shared a nice long soft kiss, and then washed themselves cleaning off the exertions from the time before and the oils from their massages.  Finally, they stepped out and got dressed in their robes again.  It was time to head back to the ship even though they didn't want to.  The pair of them walked as slowly as possible while still making forward progress down to the lobby so that they could check out.  They were given small gift bags, as part of their purchased package, to take with them.  As they stepped out of the building and back into the Aldean city, Ji looked through her bag.

“Some lotion, some oils, some kind of shampoo.” Ji popped the lid on the bottle and rose her brow.  “Huh smells like some kind of fruit, can't imagine the shit I would get from the boys if I used something like that.” she chuckled closing it and putting it back in the bag.  “Oh here's an eye mask, and some small facial cleansing wipes... this is crazy to people actually use this shit on a daily basis?”

She chuckled looking up at him and giving a bit of a shrug because honestly she wasn't sure, she had grown up in Korea where beauty products were kind of a thing though she had never gotten much into doing much more than moisturizing her face.  They headed back to the shuttle that would take them back to the world they lived in, back to the work, to the long lists of shit to be done, back to life.  It had been a great time, it had been something definitely memorable, and she knew it really would get them through the rougher times.

- FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder