Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357306 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3827
Thanks for the congratulations folks! And thanks AL for the work to redo a bunch of wiki links, you're a hero :)
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3828
WHOHOO, BOTH ALYFOX AND JESAYA HAVE REAPPEARED AS WELL!

After losses in family and overall time-shortages, @Jesaya and @AlyFox have reappeared again, and will be writing actively with us once more. Welcome back, and we hope to see you guys on Discord soon enough. :) Invites have been sent your way.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3830
Thank you so much for welcoming me aboard. I'm looking forward to making my first post soon. Still catching up on what's been happening so far.

Reply #3831
HERE IS TOP HAT'S FOURTH CHARACTER: VALKRA!

@Top Hat has added his fourth character to the sim today! Here is Valkra. :)

Lt. Valkra                        Combat Engineer

- Writer:
Top Hat

She volunteered to serve on the Theurgy because of the parasitic threat, having served on the IKS Qigh'YoD as a member of the Klingon Defence Force. She's a Combat Engineer, and quite resourceful. I recommend the reading of her character page, and it was an absolute pleasure making her images, a fan of Gina Carano as I am. :)

Have fun writing her, @Top Hat !

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3832
Thank you for the work on her images, AL! Looking forward to letting her loose.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3834
aaa congrats @Top Hat!! Looking forward to seeing her in play! & great artwork as always @Auctor Lucan, Valkra looks brilliant

Reply #3836
THE GM'S COMMENDATION GOES TO...

I believe we have one final Sim Contribution Award to hand out, and it was quite hard to pick one of you all. There were three names that stood out in particular, so I decided to give it to all three since it was impossible to pick just one.

Awarded by the GM in appreciation for any act or contribution to the sim which is especially supererogatory, rising above and beyond expectations.

In this case, the recipients earn this Award because they did their utmost to nominate other Theurgists for this award season, taking it upon themselves to make the award season as good as it became. Lastly, besides also making nominations, the third recipient just started up a project that doesn't just help preserve the rich detail of our story, in how we can commemorate the fallen characters, but also go back to the scenes of the story in which they met their end. Well earned! Congrats goes to...

Please congratulate these Theurgists on their achievement!  (L)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3838
Well deserved @Numen & @Fife! Thank you AL, very unexpected!

Reply #3842
Just a quick message for all of those involved in Day 09 [0130 hrs.] Ghostbusters | The SIlver Shadows Part 03.

It has now been almost 7 weeks since I posted last in that thread. In that time @Fife is the only writer to have posted. If I could ask @trevorvw, @lisavw, @Masorin, @Sqweloookle, @Bastila, @Revan if they could post within the next week, before Monday 13/01/2020, or let me know otherwise so that I can advance the thread along please.

In 24 hours, I will be updating Ghost Busters.

Reply #3845
My apologies everyone for running a bit behind.  I've recently undertaken a physical art/craft project that is just now mellowing out of the obsessive compulsive stage and the RPG that I run on Wednesday nights is just about to hit a major turning point so they've both been consuming my free time, but I will have updated tags in all threads I'm in by this weekend.

Reply #3846
Hey folks, just a quick heads up that I'm in Assignment Town atm and will be on bare minimum posting for a week or so until deadlines have passed. I'll do my best to stop it from affecting folks too much!

Reply #3847
Hi all!

Just a quick update, I'm on a conference trip today and tomorrow but I will hopefully be able to post in reply to all threads where I'm due without missing any deadlines. Hope you are all well out there and thanks for the patience! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3849
Get well soon Numen <3

Thanks for your patience everyone, I'm now officially done with deadlines (for now.....) and will be getting all replies owed out asap!

Simple Audio Video Embedder