Skip to main content
Topic: CH04: S [D04|1400] Distraction Tactics (Read 10088 times) previous topic - next topic

CH04: S [D04|1400] Distraction Tactics

Chapter 04: Supplemental [ Day 04 | 1400 hrs. ] Distraction Tactics

[ Dr. Silim Parnak | Corridor | Deck 10 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan 
[Show/Hide]

Silim Parnak stood outside the door, unsure of what to make of the situation. Idly, he smoothed the chest of his tunic while contemplating the situation of events that had led him here. It had all begun this morning with a rather cryptic message.

His presence had been requested by the Captain’s Yeoman. Not necessarily unusual in itself, except that the captain wasn’t aboard. The ship had been split into its various parts. Alongside this, the request for the meeting was not any office or workplace, but personal quarters. It was totally justifiable then that Silim could draw certain conclusions. This was a social visit; one which Ensign Henshaw had some sort of hidden agenda. His mind drew back to their first and only real meeting. She had been upset, Silim hadn’t found out what about, but he managed to coax her out of her shell. All in all, they had parted on pleasant terms. Perhaps then this was the follow up? He had promised her that they could later converse regarding her rather dated views on Cardassian culture. Then again, why would that be in her quarters? Surely an education piece would be better served in the ship’s library – assuming there was one. The ship did seem to have everything.

Maybe, she had another form of education in mind? Parnak certainly wouldn’t object, even between tear filled eyes, the girl’s beauty was apparent. Careful, he warned himself. Assumptions were made regarding the Orion temptress, and Parnak knew how that turned out. What had initially appeared to be some sort of inter-species booty call ended up a lesson in juvenility. The green skinned girl had taken it upon herself to torture him with past failings and false promises. Next time we would be careful, and well prepared.

Whilst the negativity clouded his mind, Parnak thought back to the events not that long before. The seemingly random attack on his personage, alongside Tancredi. The attackers had come from nowhere, and while he hadn’t stayed around with the human to give a report to security. The incident was never far from his mind. Constant vigilance. That is what is needed. It just wouldn’t do to allow a pretty face to distract away from impending doom. Paranoid, he told himself, he was being paranoid. Paranoia was a perfectly natural response, and one which Silim rarely strayed from. It was a smart man that planned for a variety of outcomes, and Silim Parnak was a smart man – even if he said so himself.

With the sound of footsteps approaching from down the corridor, Parnak became aware that he had been standing, lost in thought, standing at a door while mindlessly caressing and smoothing a now non-existent wrinkle from his tunic. Today’s look was a lighter brown, almost tan tunic with a panel running down the entirety of the front with an ornate green design. The outfit’s long sleeves matched the color and design of the central panel. Matching brown trousers and boots completed the ensemble. His clothing choice had been replicated from the dull Federation database of antiquated Cardassian fashion. Silim had promised himself he would spend some time programming in some more modern and fashionable choices but, as with so many things, time escaped him.

Removing his hand from his chest, Parnak depressed a long grey finger against the door panel which dutifully provided the expected chime. No turning back now. If it was a trap he would have to deal with it head on. Paranoid as he could be, he knew that putting off things because of what could happen would mean he’d never leave his home and that just wouldn’t do. He had too many stories that had come about due to him taking a leap. A ménage à trois involving a pair of lusciously curvaceous and uninhibited Boslic cousins came to mind.

That had been many many year ago, he reminded himself, knowing that he was a much older man now. Time instead to make new stories then, he concluded, pressing the chime one more time.

Re: Chapter 04: Supplemental [ Day 04 | 1400 ] Distraction Tactics

Reply #1
[ Ens Cameron Henshaw | Yeoman's quarters | Deck 10 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Arista

Finishing up on the sonic shower about half an hour before Parnak would be at her quarters. Ensign Cameron Henshaw strode idly through her quarters as she picked some casual clothes instead of the restrictive uniform Starfleet presented for her. She figured the Cardassian doctor wouldn't mind a change of clothing considering the complaint about the dull and uni colored clothes he was forced to wear. Her hair was rolled up in a bun as she was still going to comb it out before the arrival of the doctor. Choosing for a white blouse and a pair of flower patterned leather like skirt, she got herself dressed and applied a slight touch of make up for her guest.

She had cleaned up her quarters so it looked somewhat presentable for the man. Of course this meeting was probably just going to deal about the clothing options for the male Cardassian. Of course this could've been easily scheduled in the ship's library section, yet Cameron choose to be a tad more personal on this project. She did enjoy fashion now and then, thus this sort of hit a string with her. Additionally it was the perfect excuse to forget about all the things that had been troubling her these past few days and she was looking forward to the happy distraction.

What she wasn't sure of was if she should present the man with snacks upon his arrival or a drink. Sure these things could be discussed or asked for when he arrived yet she wasn't sure how to read the man. The meeting they shared prior to the meeting with Parnak and Ives had been... Somewhat difficult. Partly because she had a massive hangover, otherwise because the man seemingly attempted to flirt with her. Which would've been somewhat inappropriate? Cameron snickered at the thought and shook her had, it'd be unlikely that the man would've tried such a thing at the first meeting they had. It had probably still been the aftereffects of the drinks left in her.

The chime suddenly went off as Cameron found herself daydreaming in her quarters as she looked at couch in her quarters. She quickly glanced over at her outfit and simply shook her head as her hair was neatly combed back and tied in a neat bun like structure. Only held together by a few clips and the sorts. She opened up the door for Parnak and greeted him with a smile as she looked him over quickly before stepping aside "Doctor, thank you for making it. Please come in and take a seat." she said with a warm English accent.

Once the door closed behind him she stalked him a few steps before she placed her hands together "Can I offer you a beverage or something to snack?" she asked hospitably.

Re: Chapter 04: Supplemental [ Day 04 | 1400 hrs. ] Distraction Tactics

Reply #2
[ Dr. Silim Parnak | Corridor | Deck 10 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan 
[Show/Hide]

As the door parted, Silim Parnak was one again face to face with the Yeoman. Gone was the girl with dried mascara down her cheeks. In her place was a woman and, oh, what a vision of a woman. He couldn’t help but appreciate the obvious effort that she had put in place. From a sufficiently elaborate hair style, down to the light lacy blouse, Parnak enjoyed it all. Further down his eyes wandered, over patterned leather to bare legs. The bare feet gave him pause. Did she forget her shoes? Is this a human custom? Either way, before he drew too much attention to her toes, Parnak raised his gaze back up. 

“Thank you for the invite, my dear.” He said with a wide, Cheshire grin. “It was a pleasant surprise to hear from you.”

Truthfully, he had written off his attempts with the girl as a bit of bad luck. It was a dangerous ploy, acting the way he did, when she was so upset, but he was glad to see it had finally paid off. Moving into the room. Parnak glanced around the quarters for small titbits of insight into the world of this young woman. The first thing he noticed was that his quarters were bigger. Good. After he had debated with Ives and won his own space, he would have been disappointed to find that the captain’s assistant had a bigger living area.

Finding the offered seat in question was easy and Parnak settled himself into the soft cushions. Cleaner than Stark’s. Less combat than Tancredi’s. Yes, these were the quarter of someone civilized.

“Red Leaf tea.” He asked, in reply to the offer of refreshment. “If you please.”

Watching her as she went. Parnak’s mind was on a great many topic. Some more acceptable to vocalise than others. The thought that managed to reach his lips was quite the safe choice.

“To what do I owe the pleasure? How can I help today?”

Reply #3
[ Ens Cameron Henshaw | Yeoman's quarters | Deck 10 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Arista 

"Was it really?" Henshaw asked as the door shut behind Parnak and she walked behind him shortly before coming to a stop smiling.As Parnak could gaze around in her quarters, pictures of Cameron and her sister had been on display on various places. There were also pictures of close friends, a picture that seemed to be missing though was that of Ian Hawthorne and his wife. The events from Starbase 84 had been too fresh for Cameron to look at the face of that man. Thus all his pictures had been removed from sight.

The Cardassian made his order and Henshaw sauntered off to the replicator as she produced the desired drink for the man. In fact she made two portions as she'd figured she could try out the tea as well. Placing the pot of tea and two cups on a service tray, she moved it over to the little table in front of Parnak. On the tray was a bowl with sugar cubes, two cups with respectively milk and lemon and a plate with some snacks. Terran snacks that was. Cameron took her seat opposite of the Cardassian as she offered him his cup and smiled before she took her own, adding two cubes of sugar to it before stirring.

Parnak asked why he had been invited here and Cameron nodded as she figured he'd get straight to the point "I'd like to discuss the clothing situation. I'v heard from the requisitions officers that you've made formal complaint about it." she offered before she nipped from the tea. It tasted pretty strong and she savored the taste of it before putting the cup down "With your input I'd like to adjust the selection of outfits to wear. Of course within reason." she looked him in the eye "I've always had an interest in fashion, so I'd like to turn it into a little project of mine. Do you think you can help me with that, doctor?" she asked as she crossed her legs and laced her fingers together as she awaited his reply.

Reply #4
[Show/Hide]

When the woman explained the true purpose behind his invitation today, Parnak couldn’t help but laugh. It was a deep chortle, bring forth its mirth in the form of a vast toothy grin. So, it appeared the fool of a quarter master had finally done something.

Parnak had misgivings from the very first time they had crossed pathed. It was almost dedicated in the way that the officer had been derelict in their duty. Silim had waited for hours, only to be ignored and shipped off into a box room with that broken little toy soldier. The good doctor had managed to escape that fate and had developed a new hobby – complaint writing.

There were many things that he didn’t like about Federation life. The facilities were always too bright and too cold. The replicators didn’t stock anything that could be even described as reminiscent of Yamok Sauce. Nor did the clothing meet anywhere near the latest fashion trends from within the union. All this and more were taken down on a padd and sent off for the quartermaster to review. It was an enjoyable hobby, the human had wasted his time, so Parnak was returning the favor. The fact he was entirely right about everything he wrote was just the icing on the proverbial cake.

Apparently, the copious number of internal messages had finally had some form of outcome, albeit a surprising one. It had forced two people who had shared only a small moment back together, and now Parnak sat in the young woman’s personal space. He wasn’t going to object. So far, the view had been most pleasing.

Using the opportunity of her returning with a tray, Parnak watched with oaken eyes over both the cups and hostess. When she had settled, he reached for a cup by the saucer, turning his nose up at milk, lemon and sugar. Frivolous luxuries, he reminded himself, this entire society was built of frivolous luxuries. Much of Cardassia’s history was built on need. Sparse resources driving the desire to expand. After all, that was the driving force behind the years of deliverance at Bajor. Without the raw materials gained, the Union would never had been strong enough for the years of conflict that followed with the Dominion.

“As much as I appreciate the offer, my dear. This is quite clearly extra-curricular.” Silim said with a warm, pleasant smile. Obviously he was referring to her civilian garb. “Surely someone such as yourself has other things you could be doing with your own time than updating wardrobes?”

Reply #5

Cameron could feel the eyes of the Cardassian follow her as she moved through her room. A smile crossed her features as he mentioned that this encounter was clearly extra-curricular "It is... And I'm sure I do have better things to do." she answered as she sat down on the couch besides him "But the quartermaster seemed really... Concerned about your latest requests."

Concerned was really glorifying things as the quartermaster had lamented about the concern to his friends. It was a conversation Cam had actively been in the mess hall as she was part of the group of friends together with some extra crewmen. They had first laughed at the long list of issues the Cardassian doctor had before they tried to look for a solution for the sake of their friend. Cameron had suggested looking into the wardrobe problem which was met with more laughter and jokes. Yet here she was with the Cardassian.

"Plus like I said, I'm genuinely interested in fashion. So I figured knowing some more about alien fashion might help me with ideas for my own." she smiled as she tucked a stray flock of hair behind her ear. Her eyes went over the Cardassian doctor, taking his posture in and reading his body language as it were to figure what he was thinking.

"In addition, I believe you mentioned granting me a deeper insight on Cardassians as my own insight on your species had been so dim." she answered with a coy smile. She had been given the response during their first encounter and Cameron had wondered what a Cardassian would call a correct vision on his people. Thus, the encounter created here might've been more than just a wardrobe update.

Reply #6
[ Dr. Silim Parnak | Yeoman's quarters | Deck 10 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan 
[Show/Hide]

With his past words repeated to him, that small near ubiquitous smirk he had grew wider, showing off a line of smooth white teeth. A beautiful woman wanting to spend time with him? He could get used to that. A beautiful woman wanting to spend time with him who remembers their past conversation? Parnak might just be dreaming.

“Now that is something we positively must fix, my dear.” He said, pausing to take a sip of the red leaf tea. As he brought to the liquid to his lips, he received the tell-tale aromatic burst of smell. Blissful. It was also simple to say that of the whole conversation so far.  “It’s only fair to allow your knowledge to be as radiant as the rest of you.”

Parnak supposed, in the grand scheme of things, he should probably go thank the quartermaster. Their actions had allowed this to happen, but he quickly decided against it. It was Silim’s ingenuity in first place that caused this opportunity to be available, and his keen insight in writing those communications that had given him the chance to know what the Yeoman’s quarters looked like.

But just what was this? He had been burned before. Too many times in recent events. Silim had to know what he was straying into now. Was this some elaborate plan to get him out of his clothes, or was this a benevolent gesture by someone who actually wanted to help? Idly raking a hand through his hair, Parnak contemplated and mused on the subject.

“I agree that Fashion is a good starting point.” Silim agreed, rising himself from his fervour and bringing himself back on topic. While he spoke, he formulated his next words carefully. This would be the test of what sort of relationship this human wanted. It was devious, it was conniving, it was perfect. Watching carefully, he let it loose. The terrible pun.  “Besides, I’ve not been one to ‘Look a gift clothes horse in the mouth’.”

Reply #7

Smiling amused that Parnak had agreed to clear her insight on Cardassian culture, Cameron rested her elbow on the couch as she rested her head against her hand. He did take out some of his more flirtatious comments which only made Cameron laugh as she shook her head whilst a light blush covered her cheek "You're quite a natural charmer aren't you doctor Parnak?" she pointed out to him.

He seemed to be thinking about something before he savored his tea and admitted that fashion was a good starting point. Cameron sat more straight as she took her own beverage from the table and nipped from it before he unleashed a horrible kind of pun upon her. She snorted as she managed to swallow the tea before spilling it. A smile followed by a laugh as she looked at him with a 'Really?' kind of look.

"I'm pretty sure that's not how the saying goes. Perhaps some education on Terrans might not be misplaced here either." she replied "Who knows, maybe you can wear Terran styled clothes with style." she grinned as she wondered if she could dress him up like a gangstah styled Cardassian. The thought alone making her chuckle in her seat as her eyes sparkled with mischief. "Would you like to suggest or show me what you had in mind, clothing wise?"

Reply #8
[ Dr. Silim Parnak | Yeoman's quarters | Deck 10 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan 
[Show/Hide]

Silim Parnak laughed with a wide toothy grin. Not only did he get a positive result to his test, but she had replied with an amicable amount of jesting. Indeed, this meeting was most fortuitous. Without skipping a beat, he replied coolly to last remark.

“My dear, if only I could just share with you what I had in my mind.” He began with a chuckle, placing down the tea back down on the table in front of him. Then, with a smooth motion he slid closer, bringing the distance between them to almost touching. “Then this would be so much more gratifying.”

There was a glorious twinkle in her eye, one which Parnak couldn’t resist. It was almost infectious. He could see why this woman had found herself under Ives. With her mind set to it, Parnak was sure she would be able to conquer the alpha quadrant.

“I will freely admit; however, I am not averse to trying out some Terran styles.” He conceded with a light shrug. “My only stipulation is that if you are going to get me out of my clothes, you must join me.”

Perhaps it was a bit too close to the line? Silim didn’t care. He was enjoying himself and he wanted to see where this would go.

“After all, I do believe that you would look positively intoxicating in Cardassian garb.”  

Reply #9

The Cardassian doctor seemingly felt like a fish in the water at the relaxed conversation the two were having. After he placed his tea down he scooted closer towards Cameron. The yeoman couldn't help but giggle at his words as she shook her head "Gratifying?" she repeated after him "What exactly did you have in mind here doctor?" she asked him as she nipped from her own tea once more.

The man kept on the playful conversation as it began to expand over clothing, or the removal thereof. Cameron couldn't help but laugh at that notion as he suggested her to try out Cardassian fashion. Or was he simply trying to get her out of her clothes? The woman looked the Cardassian over as she rolled her tongue over her teeth and considered the offer. His words about her looking undoubtedly intoxicating made her cheeks run red lightly, yet she wouldn't be blown off her socks by a simple comment like that. "You mean the dull garbs or robes that the ship currently has to offer?" she asked him "Or would you rather update the directory now?"

In all fairness the deal sounded fair enough. To fit Parnak in more Terran styled clothes and Cameron in Cardassian styled outfits might spark ideas for the expansion of clothing in the ship's directory. She leaned in against the couch, turning herself sideways  towards Parnak. "But I think we can make it work if we both try things on and off." she concluded as she looked into Parnak's eyes.

Reply #10
[Show/Hide]

Silim Parnak watched carefully to the reactions to his words. So far there seemed no real pushback. Perhaps, just perhaps, this could be more than a fashion conversation. Perhaps this whole set up was moving in a different direction. Perhaps, this was nothing more than a distractionary tactic.

Whatever the answer, he was going to get what he could.

“I think that would be most agreeable.” He replied, trying not to imagine the sight of her delicate collarbones when she spoke of taking things off. He needed to be calm, collected and to play things cool.

“Directory updates are important.” Silim began, reaching out to take a stray flock of hair and tuck it behind her ear. As he pulled away, he left a finger to run down the curve of her outer ear. “But, I think it is better to have some fun with what we have to hand first.”

What happened next all depended on how she reacted. He could feign ignorance and chalk it up to cultural differences if things went awry, otherwise he would be victorious and a god amongst men. She had made clear eye contact with him, Silim wasn’t about to look away.

“I am, but putty in your hands.”

Reply #11

Cameron kept her cool regardless as she watched the good doctor as he spoke about the directory updates being important. She smiled faintly as her eyes gazed in his. She frowned lightly as he told her he'd rather have fun with what was at hand and she figured it wouldn't be a coincidence that the man reached out to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

The skin of the yeoman was soft, warm to the touch and very much not being pulled back as an abjection by the young woman before him as he trailed his finger down the curve of her outer ear. Her breathing hitched slightly though as she closed her eyes ever so slowly, almost fluttering at the touch of the cool extremities of the Cardassian.

Her lips curled into a smile as he declared to be putty in her hands "Is that so doctor? Why exactly is that?" she asked, her voice softer then before and almost sounding a tad sultry. She kept her eyes closed as she turned her head slightly against his hand, leaning into the touch of the older man.

Reply #12
[Show/Hide]

There was always something electrifying about risking it all. Never more so than when you received something positive in return. As Silim Parnak sat on this couch in the private quarters of this delectable young lady, it would have been easy for this whole situation to turn sour, yet here he was feeling her silken skin as she nuzzled into his palm.

The conversation had flowed easily enough up to this point and even when she had queried his final comment, Silim had a reply prepared. It wouldn’t do to stumble at one of the last hurdles now.

“Just ensuring you understand that I am amenable and accommodating. After all, when trying new things there is no point being unyielding and…” He paused for dramatic effect, leaning in closer, until his was nearly touching his mouth to her ear before whispering. “…inflexible.”

“Besides, there are a number of things we need to address before we can fully enjoy our collaboration.” Carefully, the Cardassian brought his hand smoothly but firmly over the nape of this girl’s neck. Oh, how he wanted to just close the final distance between the two and taste what delights she held. He breathed in her scent and used the merest moment to settle himself. Patience. Patience was the key. It was nearly impossible to climb the Vorcal mountains on Cardassia without preparation and this was very much the same. It was important to take small steps and warm up before striving for the peak.

“Whilst I appreciate the obvious effort you have taken in your looks for me today, if we are to match your exquisiteness with the perfect Cardassian counterpart, then a change is in order.” While he spoke, Silim reached over with his other hand to loosen the bun on the human’s head. Without missing a beat, Parnak slid his hand up from her nape as the tresses of chestnut hair began to fall. Expertly, he manoeuvred nimble fingers between soft locks, massaging the scalp below deeply in the hope of eliciting the correct response.

Without a doubt, this was possibly the greatest interaction about fashion he had ever held.

Reply #13

She had laughed softly at his instant ready response as she looked at the Cardassian as he truly did master and have a sense for drama. She had felt a shiver run down her spine as he had come so close against her to whisper those words to her. Her shoulders tensed up lightly as he brought his cool hands to the nape of her neck and she breathed out slowly, yet audibly.

"C-Change?" she managed to escape past her lips as she started to enjoy the touch in the nape of her neck. She felt the bun slowly unfolding as it cascaded down over her shoulders, neck and back. The good doctor had expertly managed to get his fingers to move through the thick hair over the scalp of her head. Cameron's eyes drifted shut as she felt more shivers run over her body. if the doctor would pay attention he'd notice the set of goosebumps forming on her skin.

The desired response didn't take that long to come as a soft gasp left the ensign's lips "Doctor... That feels amazing..." she whispered as she relaxed fully into his touch and her breathing became more rapid "Have you done such a thing before?" she asked inquisitively as her body sent more shivers down her extremities over and over again as if the doctor knew exactly where to massage the scalp.

Reply #14
[Show/Hide]

Sitting there, so close that every breath filled his nostrils in her intoxicating scent, Silim Parnak watched the reactions to his exertions. He could barely believe that this was happening. The audible sighs and the sight of her light, porcelain skin reacting as he slid fingers through the soft, silken strands started to cause an equal response in his own arousal. He could feel the growing heat in his loins.

Oh, how he wanted to explore every inch of her. Occasionally, as his ministrations caused wider motions, he glanced the occasional sight of her slim, smooth neck and he wondered if kissing it would have the same reaction to that of his own race. Cardassian neck scales were an erogenous zone, especially the one along the mid-point that the females painted blue.

Patience. He reminded himself. He was in control. They had all the time in the world. As difficult as it was to hold himself back, Silim knew he must. The exobiologist knew he needed to tempt, to tease, to allow this woman to make that big first move herself.

When she questioned him about his past experience, Parnak knew he would have to acknowledge her request. She wanted to know if she would be another in a long list of conquests. She needed to know if she would be used and discarded in the morn. Though Silim wasn’t the sort to kiss and tell, it was obvious he must sate her inquisitive nature.

“One of things my work has taught me is that the ability to perform precise, delicate, motions can produce the greatest results.” He spoke quietly. There was no need to be loud as they shared this intimate moment.

Parnak had positioned himself around the human, so that he could continue his massage, occasionally stealing small strokes of her neck. His leg had slowly moved to touch hers, making sure that where he was, it would be easy for her to reach out and take his mouth in her own. Though a part of him wanted to gaze down towards her chest, her hips, her legs, he couldn’t. He was enraptured by the sight of her face, watching her movements and seeing the pleasure caused by the workings of his fingers. With a low but clear voice, he continued in a sultry tone.

“Whilst I could do this indefinitely, my expertise is wasted using it only in one location. You can’t begin to imagine what I'm capable of if I apply myself in the correct areas..."

Reply #15

If anything Cameron's body was stressed, the muscles in her neck, shoulders and back were probably proned to continuous strain due to stress and the various emotions post Satrbase 84. What the fine doctor provided was just exactly what she needed, some stress relief. Cameron kept her eyes shut as she didn't seem to mind at all the idle strokes in her neck as the Cardassian positioned himself slightly. She could feel the contact of their legs against one another, yet it vastly outweighed the great feeling he was delivering to her body.

"What line of work was that?" she asked with a curious tone as she let her head droop down a little to expose more of her delicate neck to the man. She wasn't truly paying attention anymore to what he said next before his final line made her open her eyes as a smile tugged at her lips. Was he considering just what she was thinking he was?

She slowly raised her head a little once again to look at the scaly man before her. He was well in reach of her to pounce, yet she refrained as she wasn't sure what exactly he had meant. Perhaps he meant something else entirely, cultural misunderstanding perhaps? "Why don't you demonstrate what you mean with applying your expertise in the correct area?"she answered, her voice soft, her eyes twinkling as it was a dubious request at best.

Reply #16
[Show/Hide]

There it was. The challenge set forth. Silim Parnak was one never to back down, certainly not in flirting and certainly not in sex. He liked to think of himself as a gentle but firm lover. He had hoped it was enough for her to close the gap between the two and take the initiative, but he supposed he could push just that little bit more.

With a flick of his fingers he swiftly unfastened first one then other of the button of her blouse. He wanted more, oh how we wanted more. He would have run straight for the endzone if he thought it’d work, but instead, he had to let her come to him. It just wouldn’t do for this whole situation end with him sat in a cell in the security office.

The hand that opened the human’s blouse then slipped within to touch soft, delicate skin. Silim wouldn’t be so crass as to go straight for the girl’s bosom.  Instead his fingers traced along her collarbone before going up and over her shoulder to the trapezius muscles. The loosened fabric allowed for great manoeuvrability as he massaged. It was still limited, and Silim knew that without such a restriction he could do so much more.

Reply #17

She had challenged the scientist to elaborate on his techniques. She wondered what the man would do next, as the request wasn't exactly specific. The actions of the Cardassian didn't wait too long as his cool digits rose up to the challenge and flicked open the buttons of her blouse. The fabric loosening up and granting more more access as he was given full access so far. The blouse still hindered him, Cameron knew that all too well as she felt his digits run over her muscles. A tingling feeling running through her body as she had felt his hand run overh er collarbone.

"Allow me to make it easier for you." she said as she began to wriggle herself free off the shirts so that her shoulders were bared to him in full along with the half of her back. The shirt wasn't entirely buttoned open and Cameron seemed to refrain from undoing it entirely. She did however seem to utilize the shirt as one would open up a jumpsuit. In just her bra now, she looked over her shoulder at Parnak as she turned slightly to him, granting him far better access to her back.

The choice was left to him what he'd do with her bra. Work his way around it or simply unclasp it to get full unhindered access. Cameron's cheeks had attained a healthy red blush on them by now as she had effectively stripped down slightly to the man whom in fact was really just a stranger. She didn't think further about it, allowing herself to ride along whichever wave of relaxation he could offer to her.

Reply #18
[Show/Hide]

With each button came a further glimpse of delicately pale, but warm skin. He didn’t allow himself to stop to enjoy the view, continuing on with his actions all the while. He moved carefully, softly yet firm, and with authority. Each inch of exposed flesh was another victory, and Parnak would claim it all. He couldn’t get enough. As he worked, he felt the tightness from below as his trousers strained against the pressure, but he didn’t care. He wanted the ache of his member pressing against the fabric. A reminder to keep himself composed.

“Don’t make it too easy, my dear.” Silim’s voice was low and smooth as he whispered with his mouth next to her ear. It was so close that he could feel the stray hairs against his cheek. They had not followed the others when he had released them from the bun. “It’s not all about the destination, but more how we get there.”

His words went against everything his body told him. Oh, how he yearned. Parnak wanted to watch her face as he felt the burn of hot flesh heating the space between them. He wondered how her weight would feel on top of him. He desired to feel her sweat drop onto him. Of all the humans he had met during his time on Theurgy, he hadn’t expected this girl to the be the one he would see the most of.

Expert hands manipulated and massaged. Any callouses of his youth gone by years of academic study and work. In their place were strong fingers, cool yet soft. With a flick, he unhooked her undergarment, allowing silken fabric to slide across satin skin as it contracted. There was more real estate available now that ever before and Parnak was not going to waste it. Immediately, he applied subtle pressure from the top of her shoulder blades, following the curve down until it reached her spine.

“You have the weight of several worlds on her shoulders.” He breathed in hushed tones. Trailing a hand down her backbone. “Allow me to share the load.”

Reply #19

The Cardassian asked her to not make it too easy and it made her chuckle lightly as she felt him open up more of the buttons as her skin slowly reacted to the cooler temperature of both Parnak's hands as well as the cooler temperature in the room. His voice echoed in her ear as he whispered softly, yet with authority. She held her breath at his words and she gave a slow nod as she shivered lightly.

She softly sighed as his hands manipulated and massaged her skin. They worked miracles on her skin, the coolness making it both refreshing yet satisfying to feel. He unhooked her bra and Cam simply let it slide off her as her breasts were met by the cool air, Parnak would be able to catch a glimpse of them, yet Henshaw was quick enough to cup them in her hands, creating a hand bra for herself as she arched her back outwards into his touch.

It felt good, really good. Cameron kept her eyes closed as she felt his dexterous hands work from shoulder to spine, her body shivering a few more times as she held back a soft pleasant moan. Her head dropping forward as her hair cascaded down her shoulders in front of her, curtaining her face from him. He spoke of the weight of the world and she swallowed, hard and audible.

"It'd be wrong to train you with all those things..." she voiced out "Help to bring my minds to other things but them are always appreciated." She turned her back to him fully, swinging her legs into the couch as she pressed her back against him "Please continue..."

Reply #20
[Show/Hide]

The undergarment, now released, slid free and Silim received a brief glimpse of sensitive areolas before hands covered and hid the prize once more.

“My dear, I’m always happy to bring your mind onto other things.” He said, in low sultry tones. “I can be your distraction tactic.”

Sliding fingers out from between silken strands of hair. Parnak eyes the young woman once more, taking in all the sights. “Just close your eyes, you'll be alright. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound.”

Starting at the elbow, Parnak rubbed long fingers over warm satin skin. Applying firm pressure, he trailed his hands up her arms, over her shoulders and up to the nape of her neck, before plunging down to the small of her back. As each fingertip felt its way through every trough and crest, a small part of his willpower was sucked away.

He would have her. He must have her. They had come so far. If she denied him now, he would leave but her look right now would haunt his dreams. He needed to know. He needed to feel it.

Parted lips touched the side of her neck and sucked gently on the flesh it found. Kissing and nibbling, Parnak found himself intoxicated.

Reply #21

Closing her eyes is exactly what Cameron did as Parnak began to move his fingers over her warm soft skin. She did smile a little when she had heard his words "Planning on spending the night here doctor?" she asked with a tiny hint of teasing in her voice. His hands started at her elbows and when he reached her shoulders, she leaned forwards, arching her back to him, making he spine show to him as she embraced her legs and seemingly stretched yet enjoyed the massage she was getting.

It felt good, better than good... It felt divine almost... The work of the good doctor pulling away the stress that was inside of her up to this point. It was wonderful really. A thought crossed her mind to ask Parnak to massage her more often, in times of great stress or when she simply needed to be spoiled.

The train of thought suddenly stopped when she felt the Cardassian's lips against her skin. The touch of it cooler then she expected, yet delightful all the same in the current situation. It didn't take long before he applied pressure and nibbled on her neck and Cam laughed softly "You seem very hungry doctor... Do the snacks on the table give you no solace?" she asked teasingly as she brought one hand up to caress through his hair, slowly reaching over to his ear before she withdrew her hand.

Reply #22
[Show/Hide]

When Parnak felt those fingers running through his hair, he couldn’t help but shudder with enjoyment. That ripple of pleasure causing him to release a long breath out across the bare skin he had been kissing.

“My dear, what I crave doesn’t reside on the table.” He retorted, joining once again in the teasing. Oh, how he enjoyed this woman. Taking one of his hands, he pressed and rubbed his palm against her iliac crest, the top edge of her pelvic bone. From the back, he followed the curve of her hip bone against her skin all the way to the front, stopped just before he reached where the lip of her undergarments may begin, assuming she was wearing any. Continuing the motion in progress, fingers traced along the taunt yet subtle softness of her stomach, upwards until he could reach and cup the unguarded breast. Much like the rest of her, the sensation of her delicate private secrets was tantalising to touch

“Besides…” He breathlessly whispered, stealing another quick taste of her skin. He was desperately wanting to shed himself of the tunic separating the feeling of her skin against his. If she leaned back into the Cardassian further, she would no doubt feel the signs of his arousal, pressing against its fabric cage with the rampant desire to burst free. He could reach back now and remove the garment, but Parnak couldn’t let himself go. Instead he continued. “…it would be unjust of me not to use every single method at my disposal.”

Reply #23

The exhale of the Cardassian doctor made Cameron tingle on the insides as she couldn't deny the building tension between them. A coy grin appeared out of sight of Parnak as he admitted that what he craved wasn't on the table and the way his hands felt her up were enough to send her over the edge to give in at any other occasion. However she reveled in the teasing, the build up of this situation. Thus she moaned, sultry, loud enough yet not too loud as his hands first hit the lips of her undergarments before they reached up and came in contact with the soft unguarded flesh of her breast.

She leaned in against him, feeling the arousal of the good doctor and knowing fully just what kind of effect she was having on him. She hadn't anticipated this, not at all with this man. However it had seemed that they had maneuvered themselves in this location and setting themselves. Cameron craved the attention, attention she'd normally seek from her captain. Yet in his absence and with so much stress on her mind, perhaps the doctor would suffice? Was she even thinking straight?

Her body however acted upon the need of touch, rolling her pert rear against Parnak's member as he kissed her shoulder once more. "What method did you have in mind exactly doctor?" she asked softly now as she shamelessly grounded herself against his arousal. Wondering who would break first, her or him...

Reply #24
[Show/Hide]

It was hard to concentrate. So much so that he barely heard the words she said. Instead, all his focus, all his will, was squarely based around the ample derriere grinding against his crotch. It was divine, a sheer delight. If he had known an hour ago where we would be right now, he would have been here in a heartbeat.

Shuddering, slithers of breath escaped as he couldn’t keep his lips against her skin. Parnak could feel the pleasure build as the human worked her magic. Of all the aliens he had slept with, none had taken to an endeavour in such a way or felt like she fitted against him so well. As if on autopilot, his hands continued their ministrations, applying and releasing pressure in places and ways he knew would bring comfort and pleasure to the woman. He had to regain control.

“In the world of fashion.” He said, finally, shifting back to a modicum of command. “It’d be easy, in this day and age, to take all necessary fittings digitally. Use the holodeck to find what is best and to exploit that.”

His hand released from her breast and took a journey back down over the sleek, unguard flesh of her abdomen. Silim stopped at her panty line, teasing, almost daring her to allow him further.

“Still, i think there is still something to be said for the old, manual, way of doing things.” His palm continued now, around and over her hip. Down, Parnak reached, moving over the skirt until the fabric ended and he was left touching skin.

Smoothly, he then worked his hand under one of the last pieces of cloth that she wore. Treading new ground how, Silim couldn’t believe the pure silken feeling of her inner thigh. Slowly he edged closer and closer until he was a hair’s breath from her crotch. As he did, he whispered into her ear. “…perhaps it’s time for an inside measurement?”

Simple Audio Video Embedder