Skip to main content
Topic: Day 03 [0700 hrs.] The Gun Show (Read 4896 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 03 [0700 hrs.] The Gun Show

Day 03 [0700 hrs.] The Gun Show

[ Lt.JG Khorin Douglas | Khorin's Quarters to Gymnasium | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @FollowTomorrow
[Show/Hide]

Khorin sat up in his bed. He still ached all over, and still felt slight pains as he moved. Nevertheless, it was much better than it was the day before. Still, it hurt, and despite that fact he still stood and began to stretch on the floor of his quarters. As he arched his back forward, the Klingon spines and ridges on his back popped out and stood straight in the air. Khorin sat up, and stretched, yawned, and stood, and scratched his back a bit.

Khorin walked over to the mirror in his bathroom and gazed into it. He felt as if he barely recognized his own features anymore. Yet there he was, still the same Khorin that he knew. His scar still slashed across his brow, his eyes still contained the same Klingon fury that they always held, his forehead still bore the same cranial ridge, and yet for some reason he felt tired and lost. Pushing the notion from his mind, he stood and turned away from the mirror. Slowly, he dressed himself in his uniform and left his quarters.

A few minutes later and Khorin was clad in exercise attire in the Theurgy's gymnasium, performing what the humans around him would describe as "pumping iron". The rhythmic lifting of the weights in his hands provided a sense of calm to Khorin, despite the myriad protestations of his aching body. Despite them, he powered through them, ignoring the strain as he raised fist over fist with heavy iron weights clutched within them. Eventually, having decided that he had done enough, he stood and swept back his main of unruly hair and took a long swig of his water bottle, before wiping the stray droplets out of his beard. It was only then that he looked around to see if anyone was watching.

Re: Day 03 [0700 hrs.] The Gun Show

Reply #1
[ Dyan Cardamone | Gymnasium | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Hastata-Nerada 

Dyan was up and early at five in the morning today. She was determined not to let ay negative thoughts catch her today. She would run, outrun everything her mind has to throw at her. She did her morning stretches in the mirror, slipped into some gym clothes, and jogged the whole way to the gym, just to warm up.

There was a Klingon in the gym. At first glance, she was startled to see—No, no, it wasn't Zaraq. He was gone. She slipped in, quietly. Why quietly? She didn't know, it just felt like the thing to do. Whatever, she had thoughts to outrun.

Yesterday she had plenty of cardio, today was all about flexibility. To start, she laid her bag up against the wall and stretched herself out a little more. From side to side, her tail swished as she did this. She lifted her hands up high and down to her toes. Her tail went straight up in the air and quivered as she stretched those muscles too.

But then she stood back up, and there's a mirror that caught her eye. There she was, looking slick as always. She gave her reflection a wink, a smile, and then she was captivated. She turned and trotted towards it, flattened out her hair a little, and continued her stretches. Damn, she looked good working out. She noticed the other gym-user looking over at her, just in time too.

“Totally hot, I know. Takes a lot to keep it that way too. Jealous?”

Reply #2
[ Lt.JG Khorin Douglas | Gymnasium | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @FollowTomorrow 
[Show/Hide]

Khorin didn't sense this stranger come in. He didn't recognize her from anywhere, she must have been someone whom the Theugy picked up from its myriad adventures. And my oh my, was she magnificent, and an exotic beauty to be sure. Fit, toned, and with the most curious features that Khorin had ever seen on a being. Horns and a tail and scales, while at the same time being found on an apparently mammalian creature. Some deep part of him found himself drawn towards these features, like his Klingon side found something in her that, now that it had been awoken, couldn't be quieted.

Khorin stood and sauntered over where Dyan was stretching, the bulk of his body towering over her. He grinned as he stood before Dyan and said, "Heh, totally hot indeed, but jealous? Not so much." Khorin held up his arm and flexed, placing his hand on the bulge of muscle that formed. "This oh the other hand, this takes work to keep it this way." Then, a smirk teased the edges of his lips as  "Are you jealous?" he teased. While Khorin knew that he had used the same question that Dyan had asked him, he still thought it amusing to him. Despite his teasing, he still stuck out a hand and offered it to Dyan to shake, as was tradition among humans. Despite the fact that neither of them were human, Khorin was still half, and it seemed to be the standard on the ship."Khorin Douglas, and you are?" He asked, as he introduced himself.

Reply #3

He was right behind her. She saw him approach in the mirror, but the panic didn't set in until he was right up behind her. Her tail lowered, both in some anticipation of battle and also to keep from being stepped on. She stayed still to watch and listen to Khorin in the mirror. He did not grab for her, or make any untoward movements. She didn't like it.

“Back off, canyon-face, and watch these guns.” She rolled up her sleeves and flexed one of her arms to show off her biceps. She was not nearly as cut as any of the men on the ship. Apparently, she had a hard time developing muscle tone. It was mostly smooth, but there was muscle there, and supposedly that's all she needed.
“Doesn't look like much, right?” She flexed her other arm. “These babies can bring you down to the ground. And these--” She hiked up her shorts, “Could crush your pretty little Klingon head like a watermelon. Pop.” She posed, like she's seen bodybuilders do. She wished she was as big as they were, so big that the halfie behind her would back the hell off. Maybe she could ask the infirmary for steroids later. All of Khorin's kind would fear her.

“See, it's the muscle you don't see that matters. You wouldn't expect me to be able to swing you around like a rag doll, but I could.” As she built up her confidence again, she felt her tail swaying, but not nearly as eagerly as earlier.

Reply #4
[ Lt.JG Khorin Douglas | Gymnasium | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @FollowTomorrow
[Show/Hide]

Khorin halted his approach and stepped back a few paces. It seemed as if the being before him was almost nervous, at least judging by her body language. She seemed to stay frozen as Khorin had demonstrated his physical prowess, something which set Khorin on guard in case he did something that the two of them would regret. But then again there was that Klingon side of him which felt an increasing ferocious physical attraction to this woman, and her displays of physical prowess only served to drive that urge more.

Despite the signs, Khorin laughed. "Impressive." He said, though he did back off slightly as Dyan suggested. Canyon-face was an interesting expression to be sure, and part of Khorin wondered what it was she meant by it. Dyan's bragging on the other hand, made Khorin's fierce attraction only grow, "I'd love to see you try." He said, a wide grin spreading across his face.

Just as suddenly his expression turned to one of concern. "Not that I wouldn't enjoy seeing your lovely thighs in action, but what's with the tension?" He asked. It was clear that something was... off about the whole situation. "I'm a part of the crew, I have been since the beginning, you can trust me. So what's going on?" He asked. Khorin wished he could spend all day in playful banter between them, maybe even more than that, but something was clearly off, was she... afraid of him? Had he come on too strong? He could only wonder.

Reply #5

Her tail swept side to side. Danger was here, she didn't like it—but she flirted with danger on the regular. She could tame her fears, if she was allowed to handle it on her own. The problem was, she was as diplomatic as an ill-tempered goat.
“Because your people have no self control and think with their dicks!” She declared, glaring at something that was beyond the mirror. She was still feeling her own muscles, but she wasn't looking at them. It was like an action she carried out just to keep moving.
“You're rotten and smell, and filthy, selfish, evil...” She kept talking, no longer to Khorin though. Instead, she was talking to someone or something, whatever horrid thing lay beyond the mirror. Her face grew distant, fearful...

And in an instant, she snapped out of it. Her eyes widened and she regained her triumphant grin, she was staring at Khorin's reflection again. Not at him, just his reflection.
“Well, some of you. I met a clean Klingon once, she was pretty cool.” Her tone was changed too. Suddenly she was far less frigid than before. Still, the tension remained. Her body was tightly coiled, like a spring ready to jump into action and kick ass.

Reply #6
[Show/Hide]

"Because your people have no self control and think with their dicks!"

The words shocked Khorin, but they weren't entirely wrong. He realized that he had essentially thinking with his, prodigious as it may be. But self control... this was something he had developed at least a little bit of after taking care of his old anger issues. Despite this, he wondered what poor experience could have poisoned this fine lady's experience with his people.

"You're rotten and smell, and filthy, selfish, evil..." Dyan continued, her rant. She seemed distant, like she wasn't talking to Khorin anymore. Like Dyan was instead reminiscing something.

It then occurred to Khorin. Something must have happened to Dyan. Or was it someone. "Somebody hurt you..." He whispered under his breath. He elected to listen to more of what Dyan was saying, as he hoped to glean more about what was going on with her. His broad shoulders tensed slightly and he backed up a step, hoping not to cause too much alarm to Dyan as she continued.

Just as quickly as her rant had begun, it stopped. In fact, Khorin was unsure if you could even call it a rant. As a confused expression crossed his bearded face, Dyan continued, saying that she had met a "clean Klingon" once, and that not all Klingons were as she had described in her brief but meaningful tirade.

Khorin sighed and sat himself on the floor behind Dyan. He was serious now, he didn't wish to play the game of comparing muscles with her any longer. As he crossed his legs and rested his hands upon his feet, he looked at Dyan and repeated, "Somebody hurt you." And then again, "Someone hurt you didn't they? A Klingon hurt you. Did he force himself? He is an honorless petaQ*, and I hope whichever taHqeq* did such a thing rots in Gre'thor for his actions." He said, cursing the name of whoever may be responsible. "Am I wrong?" He asked, as an afterthought.

*Klingon insult

Reply #7

She must've let on more than she meant to, because jut as she was done he started to psychoanalyze her. She hated when people did that. Her tail twitched in irritation, her face matched. She still only addressed his reflection.
"If you think it's going to be that easy to talk your way into my good favor, think again. Lip service doesn't work. Don't expect me to trust you. I don't even know your name." She bared her teeth at the mirror. A gesture of dominance, establishing her place here.

"And I mean it. When I say I can throw you like a ragdoll, I mean it. I won't hesitate to drop you" She doesn't have super strength or anything. All she has is guts, a hell of a lot of them. She didn't question how he knew that the Klingon had raped her, she just assumed by now that everyone had heard of it. Everyone knew her shame.
"He's gone now. My only real regret is that I didn't send the asshole to Gre-thor personally. He would've begged for his life if I had any say in it..." She thought, vividly, about all the awful things she had planned to do to Zaraq. And then he was gone, just like that. Blue-balled was the word that came to mind. She went distant again, her tail calming and laying on the ground as the awful feeling that she didn't have words for settled in her chest.

Reply #8
[Show/Hide]

Clearly words weren't working. Clearly something else needed to be done, or Dyan might try to attack him or worse. Something had to be done. Really now, lip service? Hardly. Khorin weighed the options in his head. When words failed, there was one thing left for a Klingon, and that was actions. So what could he do? Khorin grinned as an idea entered his mind and he stood up, slinging his towel over his sinewy shoulder.

"I'm sure you can certainly try to throw me like the ragdolls you mentioned... Want to show me just how strong you are?" Khorin grinned widely. "How about it? Maybe see if you can beat me at my own game?" It wouldn't be hard, especially with him still being weakened from his revival from stasis the previous day. "Maybe when we're done that, we can spar a little, and you can wail on me all you like. Maybe work out some of that pent up frustration you've got going on?" He backed up a few paces and picked up one of the weights lying about. "Come on, it'll be good for you." He said, with a gruff tone to his voice.

Khorin hoped he wasn't too forward with things, but part of him also wanted to be hit by a beautiful woman such as Dyan, a Klingon side of him that wished to spar and battle. Was Khorin acting in his own or Dyan's best interest here? Only time would tell.

Reply #9

When words fail, actions succeed. If there was one thing Asurians had in common with Klingons, it was that. For the first time, she turned to look at the real Khorin, not just the reflection. She had a mischievous grin, and with her tail whipping and her horns freshly sharpened, she resembled a devil or imp.
“What are you, a masochist? Fine, but when you go to sickbay with a broken collarbone, you tell them you brought it on yourself. You bugged the Asurian!” She boasted, stance wide. Her tail swished between each leg. The very tip of her tail twitched ever so slightly.

Khorin got no more warning than that flick of the tail though. It all happened in an instant. She went from standing to running. Dyan ran at him with her head held downwards, horns forward, intending to knock him off his feet at best or wind him at worst. She would not puncture the skin with the way her horns were pointed, but her horns were still hard keratinous structures and she was running at an unprepared opponent with all the power her legs could provide her. As she ran, her tail whipped to provide her the balance she'd need.

Reply #10
[Show/Hide]

Dyan's grin made Khorin grin in turn. His Klingon lust for combat was finally going to be satiated at the hands of this strangely exotic being. Now that Khorin thought about it, he didn't recognize the species. How strange. He considered himself fairly well traveled, what with his mother being an ambassador, and his father affording him prosperous education when he was a young hybrid Klingon.

"What are you, a masochist?" Dyan shouted at him. "Fine, but when you go to sickbay with a broken collarbone, you tell them you brought it on yourself. You bugged the Asurian!" Ah, Asurian, that is what she was.

Khorin grinned even wider than before at this response. "You know, a broken collarbone is a good sign on a Klingon wedding nigh-" He never got to finish his sentence. Before he knew it, Dyan rushed forward in a fit of blinding speed, such that Khorin was barely able to comprehend what had just happened. Before he knew it, Dyan's horns plunged into Khorin's taut and well-muscled gut, knocking him backwards and knocking the air out of his three lungs. He slammed backwards onto the mat, first on his back and then his head hit the floor, sending his vision spinning as he fell flat on his back. Khorin coughed and stared up at the ceiling for a few seconds before a rumbling and raucous laugh tumbled out of his mouth, echoing around the interior of the gymnasium, "Haha! Yes!" He crowed, and sat bakc up, ignoring the myriad protestations that his body cried out with. Breathing heavily he steadily stood back up and balled up his fists, bracing himself for another strike.

"Come on, try it again, really take out your anger!" He uttered as he tried to hide the satisfaction it gave him. Try as he might, he could not quell a growing urge within him, an urge to fight back. But he pushed these impulses away as best as he could.

Reply #11

To say she was delighted was an understatement. Immediately, her tail went from low to the ground to straight up in the air. Rough-housing was her favorite game. More than that, knocking a grown Klingon man to the ground felt...empowering. She felt mighty.
In response to his goading, she let out a sound that started with a growl and ended with a screech. It was a kind of war-cry that wasn't fully rageous, but not fully playful either. She wasn't going to kill him, but she wouldn't feel very guilty if she broke some things. She launched her whole body at his legs, her shoulders and upper arms out and ready to catch on his knees.

She only came up to his chest area, and that was if she tried very hard to be tall. In some cultures, this would seemingly make Dyan the weaker opponent by default. As an Asurian, the only feature that would make someone weak is the propensity to give up. Perhaps unfortunately for Khorin, Dyan had never been the type to give in, even when it was wise.

Reply #12
[ Lt.JG Khorin Douglas | location | Deck 00 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @FollowTomorrow
[Show/Hide]

As soon as Khorin had stood up, Dyan launched her entire body at his legs. The noise she made was almost unnatural, in that it started somewhere as a growl but ended in a screech. It took Khorin almost by surprise. It was the kind of war-cry which told Khorin that the woman before him was on the attack, was going to take no mercy. Khorin backed up slightly as Dyan slammed into his legs, causing him to bowl over and tumble onto the floor. In one fluid motion, Khorin rolled and leaped back onto his feet with the grace of a grishnar cat.

Khorin spun around and readied himself in a stance to prepare for Dyan bull-rushing him this time. His breaths came out in pants from the sudden rush of movement, and his body ached all over from the sudden exertion. But despite this, Khorin loved it, and a wide grin spread across his face. "You know..." He said. "You shouldn't try to just rush me like that. I know I've been knocked to the ground thus far, but it's more effective to try and knock me down by sweeping me off my feet and disabling me." He grinned again and brushed a few strands of his flowing mane of hair out of his eyes. "A young warrior like you ought to be able to learn something from a seasoned combatant like myself..." He said, goading her on.

Reply #13

“You think I don't know that?” She cackled as she stood back up. Using her horns made her head ache, but it was a good ache. Like her weakness left her body with every throb. “I'm one hundred and fifty Standard years old! And almost all of that time was spent in the service, both here and at home. I've been fighting since before you were a twinkle in your parents' eyes!” She boasted, her chest out and her tail whipping about as she did so. “You think you're seasoned, I'm a whole spice cabinet!”

In truth, she did know to sweep him off his feet. She could have too, but she didn't think to do it. As deadly as she was, this was more like play for her end, so it never crossed her mind to do something strategic instead of fun. She was pretty sure she didn't come off as very playful though. She didn't like to appear anything less than totally dangerous. It made her feel like she did the last time she was near a Klingon...

Speaking of which, she made yet another move. To Khorin, it looked as if she had gone still yet again, lost in another world. Her tail calmed, her eyes lost focus. Then, very suddenly, she started again. She ran at him again, as if to rush him. Her tail swung in the air to give her balance as she ran close to the ground. This time though, she packed a surprise. Instead of knocking him over, she used the full force of her body and momentum, carried over in her fist, to punch Khorin in the dick.

Reply #14
[ Lt.JG Khorin Douglas | location | Deck 00 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @FollowTomorrow
[Show/Hide]

Khorin was impressed. Not by Dyan's prowess, or by her appearance, but by her sheer age. She was training long before Khorin was even born, she was much, much older than he was. Khorin did smirk a bit at the spice cabinet comment though. But before he could even react, Dyan dove forward and her fist drove right into his precious meaty bits, his familial jewels, his prodigious-

The pain raced up Khorin's entire body as Dyan's fist sank into his dick with utmost force, and he doubled over and collapsed to the ground with a distinctly heard thud. "Gaaaaahhh!" He roared, as the pain blossomed in his nethers. "What the fuck you peta'Q???" He shouted, as he rolled on the floor, and grasped his nether regions as pain shot through them. 

Slowly, Khorin struggled and got back on his feet. His breathing was heavy and labored as the pain slowly faded from his genitals. "You piece of rotting forshak, what was that for?" he demanded. "That's no way to fight! That's a cowards's method of fighting! Battle me fairly like a true warrior!" Khorin was angry, that much was clear. "Or maybe in your terms, don't be a dick. Or punch someone in it" He said. "If you really wanted to get your hands on it you should have maybe asked first."

Reply #15

Dyan cackled, it rose out her body like a demon being exorcised. It sounded much the same way it felt, like something very dark and icky was coming out of her little pale body. Something about being called a peta'Q. The weird post-laughter convulsions continued for some time, and she waited on Khorin to recover and get up before she made any more moves. If she were hell-bent on killing him, she'd tear him up right there.

“You're making children's mistakes,” She breathed, though shaky. She felt like something in her giant mess of a life had been uncorked. It was reliving, but also reminded her of that brief second of calm before the soda bottle explodes in her face. “There's no fair. There's battle and that's it. If I were trying to kill you, you'd be dead because you assume I play by the rules. Bad guys don't play by the rules.” She breathed, her tail was violently swishing, but she was calming from the adrenaline.

“Bad guys make you think you can trust them and then they take you down. Bad guys make you think they're your friends and then they kill your whole family. Bad guys don't fight fair. They just fight. So learn to fight back.” Again, her words were starting to come from her chest Something else icky rising up, but not leaving. That monster would be harder to remove. Her face still had her wild, troublesome smile, her body positioned like she expected another blow at any time.
“Or die by what you believe in, like a miserable wretch, if that's what you want. Fight or die.”

Reply #16
[Show/Hide]

A cackle rose out of Dyan, as if one of the demons of Gre'thor rose from her body. It was unsettling for Khorin to say the least. A shiver ran down his spine from the experience of witnessing such a thing occur. "You're making children's mistakes" said Dyan. How dare she? How dare she accuse someone seeking an honorable method of combat as making children's mistakes? Was honor a mistake in her eyes? How could she think such a thing? These were the questions which raced through Khorin's mind as he contemplated what he would do next. But Dyan wasn't finished. It was clear that she did in fact consider honorable combat to be a mistake. The fact that Khorin played by the rules was juvenile to this ancient being.

Dyan challenged Khorin, goaded him on like a bull in a ring. Well fine, if she wanted to play unfairly then he could play unfairly. With a grunt, Khorin lunged forward and feigned a strike to his left, but in reality swept his right leg in an attempt to kick out Dyan's own legs from under her. With luck, the feint would work and she would find herself on her back or likewise on the floor of the gym, but if it didn't work, well, Khorin didn't exactly think that far ahead when he was planning his move. Only the urge to get back at this exotic beauty was in his mind as he struck.

Reply #17

Just as one demon left her body, she felt the mass of others congregate within her. They stirred. They wanted blood, vengeance, chaos, pain, anything at all to make this world reflect what she felt inside. The question was, would she sate them, or rid herself of them once more?

Unfortunately for Khorin, that was just a rhetorical question. She would sate them, as she had been doing all this time. She didn’t know any better, and maybe never would. Khorin felled her, but she grabbed his leg on the way down, her nails digging into the flesh and her demons rumbling in want. She turned her head and dug her teeth into the back of his ankle. It was primitive, but an entirely valid move in all forms of Asurian martial arts. Her intent was to bite a chunk of flesh off, which she would be capable of doing with her sharper-than-human dentition, but she was also tearing off leather-like Klingon skin.

Regardless of her success or not, she’d yank on his leg from under him. She would not get up, but rather, drag him down to her level and tear him apart that way.

Reply #18
[Show/Hide]

Dyan seemed to go berserk. What was once a being much smaller than Khorin who he assumed was a young and foolish firecracker of a woman, was now, to him, a much older demon of wrath. As Khorin felled her, her nails dug into his own flesh and pulled him down. As he fell, he felt pain race up his leg as her teeth found its way into his soft skin. Khorin growled in pain and then gave a loud "OOF" as his body hit the floor. He twisted and turned down to look at Dyan, whose mouth came away from his leg with blood on her lips and trailing down to her chin. He looked down at his own leg, with torn skin and flesh hanging open as his thick red blood oozed out of the wound. The pain stung and seared as a wide grin spread across Khorin's face. A boisterous laugh rang out and he grinned maniacally as he crowed.

"Ha ha! Yes! Now we're talking!" He laughed. Khorin bared his teeth and, with an animalistic snarl, lunged at Dyan, hoping to grasp her and pin her under him. It was a risky move, a dangerous one, one which likely would not end with success, but one that was all he could think about now. He cared not who saw them, or who might walk in at that very moment, he only cared about taming this furious demon of a woman.

Reply #19

She tasted something warm on her lips. She wasn’t really aware of what it was. He lunged at her and she grabbed him, using his momentum to throw him off her. It was the best she could do, given that she was suddenly struck with memories, memories and sights and sounds and smells, someone over her, pain, so much pain, her mind split into two…

“Get away from me!!” She screeched once more at Khorin, but she wasn’t looking directly at him. Once more, she was lost in a world far away and yet still too close. She lunged at him, or almost at him. Suddenly her aim was uncharacteristically off. Zaraq was bigger than Khorin, and in her mind, she had aimed perfectly. She threw wild punches and scratches at the klingon, hoping they’d connect.

Curiously, throughout all of this, her tail had gone from wild waving and balancing, like it should have, to ducked between her legs and protecting her privates. It stayed this way, despite the many movements Dyan made that should have necessitated the extra balance.

Reply #20
[Show/Hide]

Too late did Khorin realize that he had acted too rashly. Dyan used his momentum to throw him off, and luckily too as he didn't realize what he was doing until it was too late. "Get away from me!" She screeched, and Khorin's mind suddenly snapped together what was wrong like being struck by a cattle prod. Dyan seemed to be lost somewhere else as Khorin stopped and rolled away from Dyan, wincing slightly as her wild punches connected with him.

Khorin noticed that her tail had flown up to protect her privates, and Khorin realized that he had, in his sudden lust for battle, accidentally triggered memories of something, quite probably the Klingon who had hurt her. For him, this only confirmed what had been suspicions before. Khorin breathed heavily as he ignored the pain shooting through his body and stood up.

"I'm sorry." came his gruff voice. "I'm sorry." He repeated. "I didn't mean to- I didn't mean to cause something like that for you." He backed away a few paces, the blood from his shin oozing onto the floor as he did so. Khorin lamented his actions and walked over and picked up his towel and water bottle. "I'll go away if you need me to. I should never have gotten carried away." He didn't know what he was saying anymore. All he knew is that he messed up and now Dyan was hurting because of it. He had hurt people before, but emotional hurt was a new experience for him, and he knew not what to do.

Reply #21

The fires in her burned, there was sulfur and sweat and body odor, wet skin slapping together. Her body tensed so hard it hurt, she was ready to strike, there was pain deeper than any she had ever suffered and no Velsren sac to cure it, hideous laughter, a Klingon voice…
“I’m sorry.”

She actually stumbled when she heard that, because it shattered every expectation she had about this memory, and Klingons in general.
“W-what?” She questioned him. “What’d you say?” She lifted her head, pushing her hair out her face, and saw he was actually much farther away. He wasn’t over her at all, like she had thought. He was packing his things, bleeding and...apologizing?

“You said...sorry.” She reaffirmed, both to herself and to him. Her tail was curled over herself still, it was there out of instinct and she didn’t realize it was there. It made her waddle a little as she tried to regain a normal, regular standing posture. The demons cleared out of her head like roaches when the light comes on. Hidden again, but still there in the cracks.
“You...a Klingon, said sorry…?  Are you even allowed to say that? Isn’t that against your honor?”

Reply #22
[Show/Hide]

"I'm sorry"

The words Khorin had spoken, that seemed to rattle Dyan quite a bit. The words he had spoken as he backed off and gathered his things, his blood oozing from his shin where she had bit him. Yes, Khorin was packing his things, backing off, and apologizing, all of these things which seemed to shock and confuse Dyan. This was further proof to Khorin regarding what happened to her, and it saddened him.

"You said...sorry." Dyan said to him, reaffirming what he had said. She seemed to calm, the demons of Gre'thor which had possessed her seemed to clear out somewhat. But only somewhat. "You...a Klingon, said sorry...?  Are you even allowed to say that? Isn't that against your honor?" Dyan continued.

Khorin somberly turned to face her, a stony, grim expression on his face. "I tarnished my own honor." He replied. "I personally tarnished it, and I brought back the hurt, the demons that plagued you." He said. Khorin found a nearby bench and sat down upon it. "I should never have gotten carried away. It was something which I should have watched for, but I did not, and instead I wound up hurting you." Emotional pain was a new one for him though. He had gotten carried away in the past, but causing emotional damage, this was something fresh for him, and he didn't like it one bit.

"So yes." He concluded. "I am sorry."

Reply #23

She stood, her face totally twisted in confusion. She kept moving her lips like she wanted to talk, but never could get the words out. She half expected some sort of Klingon honor Police to jump in and mug Khorin for being so...un-klingon? Her tail finally dropped from it’s protective coil around her privates. The un-klingon klingon could still be a threat, but...is he? Is he safe after all? How did he tarnish his honor? Why did he care?

There were a lot of thoughts in her head, but most of them were confusing, and her head began to hurt after a short while. She watched the gym door close behind him, and she was left in silence and headaches.

...She supposed, if she was alone now, she ought to gather up her things and find something else to do. This room had her thoughts in it, and her thoughts were way too big and loud for her head right now. So she began to scoop up her things, thinking about Khorin and Zaraq and klingons in general.

Maybe she should...dare she mention the r word? But maybe, just maybe...she should do some research about this.

- FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder