Skip to main content
Topic: DAY 05: Redux [1400 hrs.] (Read 7572 times) previous topic - next topic

DAY 05: Redux [1400 hrs.]

[Ensign Ryuan Sel | Sel's Quarters | Deck 5 | USS Theurgy] ATTN: Sarresh Morali

Finally released from sickbay after what the doctors called Post-Operative rest, or stay in bed and look bored Sel tended to think of it, she was able to get back into the land of the living. Still unable to go back to work, she'd been ordered off duty for the next 24-48hrs, she had time to think over a cup of Deka Tea, and think she had a lot of to do.

In the years she'd been aboard this ship, this was the closest she'd coming to dieing, or even permanently disabled. A phaser shot to the back of all things, fragments of spinal bone blasted all over her back. She'd been lucky nothing had even nicked her spinal cord. What had been shattered in that recovery though, her confidence and sense of invincibility. Now here sat a young and somewhat wiser young lady.

Sipping her tea, Sel found her mind drifting to past events, things left unfinished, decisions made. Her red earring, her symbol of defiance, sat on the table. Taken off during the surgery, she'd placed it on the table, unwilling to touch it. One particular past event, she needed to clear the air on. Picking up a padd, she tapped a quick note into and hit send. Hopefully Sarresh would be off duty and could swing by to chat.

Re: DAY 05: Redux [1400 hrs.]

Reply #1
[ Lt (jg) Sarresh Morrali | Science Labs | Deck 04 ] Attn: Ryuan Sel

Sarresh Morrali raised his tired eyes as the heard the ping on the computer console in front of him. It took him a moment to place what the notification sound meant, but once he did, the former Ash'reem pulled up the message that had been sent to him. In his defense, his mind was still preoccupied - with the temporal incursion detected yesterday, and the heated conversation that followed with Jien Ives. He was more than a little scattered, to say the very least.

But when he saw who had sent the message, his focus sharpened almost instantly. Again - as they had the day before - mental images sprang forward, of flesh pressed to flesh, teeth digging into skin and muscle, and the cold of a console bumping against his ass. The smell of her, filling his nose, warring with the heady intoxication they were both under -

"Enough of that," he told himself, quietly admonishing his wandering mind as he read the short note. A simple invitation, a query to see if he was free. He looked at the chronograph - he'd been working since 0600 ship hours without a break. He made a clicking noise with his tongue against the back of his teeth - as close as his now human vocal cords could come to his native language, quietly berating himself.

The truth was, he hadn't been able to keep Ryuan Sel out of his mind since their tryst during the mutiny. Something that neither of them had really had much of a choice in, thanks to Eve Jenkins pheremonal outbreak. Things felt...unfinished. They needed to talk, and the past five days it had seemed like they'd both been avoiding each other. It was time to put an end to that.

It was a short, fast reply, nothing fancy. A simple note that he really should take a break, and would be there shortly.

Pushing himself away from the console in his lab, he locked the machine down, and then turned to leave the room - locking it behind himself as well, given the classified nature of his work - pausing only long enough to quickly drain a glass of water, still thirsty as he nearly always seemed to be now. With some small trepidation, Sarresh made his way to the turbolift down the hall....

[Sel's Quarters | Deck 5 | USS Theurgy]

Sarresh found himself standing outside the Petty Officer's quarters, slightly cuirous now as to why she was off duty - the note hadn't said, just that she was free and would like to talk. With no other distractions he could think of, the mostly human man raised his hand and pressed the door chime.

"PO Ryuan? It's Lt. Morrali?" he asked - having not been informed of her promotion. It sounded formal greeting, but to be fair, they hardly knew each other.

Reply #2

Lost in her thoughts, no real perception of time as her mind wandered, Sel's past playing through her head, she barely noticed the flash indicating a response to her message. Picking it up she read his reply. She hadn't expected he be available that soon, leaving her little time to get ready, to put on the facade she carried around her like a cloak. He was going to see the unvarnished Sel, the real women beneath the mask she wore.

Getting up, she went to go splash some water on her face, at least make herself presentable for the man. Thoughts of Sarresh, the feel of the man's hot pulsing rod deep inside her, the explosion of pleasure as he filled her, his flesh pressed against hers as she lost all control of herself, her world focused on him in one large orgasmic bliss. She began to relive the moments, the emotions and the pleasure welling up inside her, threatening to overcome her here in her cabin.

FInally though the chirp of the door alarm threw her back to reality. She quickly patted her face dry, making sure she looked presentable. Going over to the door, Sel tapped the button, opening the door to Sarresh. "Ensign now actually Lieutenant Morrali. Come in." She paused, pushing away the thoughts about the man she'd had mere minutes before. "Sorry if I seem like I've been avoiding you. I've just been busy, as have you I am sure. Can I get you something to drink before we talk?"

Reply #3
[ Lt (jg) Sarresh Morrali | Ryuan Sel's Quarters | Deck 05| USS Theurgy ] Attn: Ryuan Sel

The woman that greeted Sarresh was not the same woman he'd encountered in her (very revealing) skivies, running through the ship being chased by mutineers less than a week ago. Neither was she what he'd expected - gruff and in uniform, taciturn professional. The brunette had assumed that the security officer would have just come off duty. It seemed, however, that she had been off for a while, judging by her attire, and that Sarresh had missed a few things.

"My apologies, Ensign," he said after a moment, stepping slowly into the room, suddenly feeling over dressed in his own uniform. It took him a moment to remember how pleasantries worked, hence the slight delay in response - small talk seemed so difficult with the people of this time period, and never mind that he was technically a native of that century. "Please accept my congratulations on your promotion. I'll admit that I have been a bit...out of touch with the happenings of the ship. Part of the job." Curiosity was getting the best of him as he started to take a look around, while he pondered her words.

"Water, please," he finally replied, feeling far too dry, in skin and throat. He wondered if he'd ever make the adjustment to not needing the membrane wrap, or to sleep in the pool of his quarters. Since his transformation, an bed had been installed as well. It was...awkward. He wasn't getting as much sleep as he imagined Dr. Nicander would like, but he also had no desire to deal with the man for help. Sarresh had been 'helped' more than enough for one life time.

He watched as Sel made her way to get the water, appreciating the view from behind - he hadn't gotten to see much of that angle in the life support systems bay - and immediately chastised himself for that thought. "The ship has gone through a lot this past week. It is understandable that our paths have not crossed yet." That sounded cold, logical like a Vulcan - something he was not. "Sorry. Long day."

Reply #4

(( OOC Reference image for her outfit [Show/Hide]
))

Sel smiled at Sarresh, "No apologies needed Lieutenant. It has been as you say a rather busy week for all concerned." She couldn't help but glance at the man, most of her memories of him having been without him clothed, his bare skins pressed up against... She pushed that thought away as she went over to the replicator. "Water. Chilled. Two." she spoke to the machine which promptly generated two cool glasses of water with ice.

She could feel his eyes on her backside, which given the casual outfit she was wearing, was sure to be noticeable to all but the most unobservant of men. This was a side of her nobody, well almost nobody, ever saw. Under the tough, hardened, gruff exterior, there lay a young women who enjoyed being soft and feminine. That Sarresh was here witnessing this was a rare event for anyone indeed. Even Sel herself almost never dressed like this for fear of being seen as anything less then the tough women she came across to others as.

Picking them up she turned to Sarresh, handing him his glass before she took a sip of her own, trying to hide the small tremor in her hand. "It's has been an insane week to be sure. Between the mutiny and the raid on the Black Opal, I don't think anyone has gotten much rest." She sighed, exhaling through pursed lips before she continued. "It's actually the mutiny I wanted to talk to you about Sarresh. Certain actions we took during our part in the ordeal."

Reply #5
[ Lt (jg) Sarresh Morrali | Ryuan Sel's Quarters | Deck 05| USS Theurgy ] Attn: Ryuan Sel

Light swirrled in the small alcove as the replicator processed the Bajoran woman's request. It was a blessing that the ship hadn't been reduced to using replicator rations just yet. And after the Opal site raid, Sarresh imagined it would be quite some time before thy were forced to such measures. Assuming, of course, the ship and her crew survived the next few days and the raid on Starbase 84.  A prospect that was far, far riskier than their covert supply run. And not something that Sarresh had any future knowledge of the outcome.

Or if he did, it was sealed tightly away.

Despite his best intentions, his gaze did drift back to her rear clad in the denim pants. Certianly not standard Starfleet issue, and very much at odds with what little he knew of the woman. Then again, what one did in private and what one did on duty was not always the same, and often far from it. And alothough she was nothing like an Ash'reem woman, Sarresh could appreciate what he was seeing.

Snapping his gaze back up sharply as the ensign began to turn back towards her guest, a frown creased his face. She approached him, drinks in hand, and the Temporal Agent took the glass, fingers brushing hers. Biometric data flashed across his field of vision - after all those eyes had belonged to a doctor before he inherited them, and they retained their prior programming. Despite not being a doctor himself, he could tell that Sel had undergone surgery, and recently, and surprising himself, concern mixed in with the frown before he schooled is still too new features.

"Thank you," he replied automatically as he tilted the glass back and forced himself to sip - not gulp. He listened and watched - his gaze catching on her ears, and doing a bit of a double take, noticing that they were unadorned.

"Sleep is something that i haven't been very well aquainted with of late. Not since my...convalescence." He refrained from asking about her own injuries, and the missing earring just then. Instead he found himself swallowing again, memories threatened to surface yet again that day, and did his best to ignore the way he could taste her on his tongue, instead of the water he'd just ingested. Resisting the urge to apologize right off the bat, he instead gestured for her to continue.

Reply #6

The simple touch of his fingers, innoicent enough, send a flash of memory coursing through Sel's consciousness. His eye's were still on her and she reached for the earring, realizing it was not there, she instead ran her fingers through her hair.

"Whereas it seems rest is something I have had to become accustomed to this past day. I was injured in the raid and the fine medical team has seen fit to put me on a short leave until I am recovered. It is not something I am used to." She remarked, swirling a finger along the rim of her glass. She wondered if Sarresh was dealing with the same flood of memories she was, the urges she was feeling.

"I wanted to talk about the mutiny Sarresh." She paused, unsure if she could continue. "You and I were affected by that Deltan women and I wanted you to know," she paused, "that I am usually not that easily," she placed her glass down, her hand gently shaking. She clasped it in her other hand. "aroused by men I am not close to. I don't usually permit myself," She stopped, breathing hard as she fought the memories surfacing, "to be that intimate." She finally blurted out.

Reply #7

Sarresh was no pyschic, but he was indeed reliving the same images that Sel was dealing with. How could he not, given what had happened, and what they were talking about just then in her quarters? His gaze followed her hand saw the way it reached for her ear only to change track, and wondered what it would be like to touch her there, see how she would respond. He immediately banished that errant thought and focused instead on her words, hiding behind the act of sipping his water more.

"Medical leave and rest are not exactly mutually exclusive," Sarresh quipped. "I"m certain Dr. Nicander took good care of you. I can only imagine how frustrated he must be with me, and not staying in medical longer than I did, after...well..." A shrug. Not much to be said, the results spoke for themselves.

Glibness aside, the Lieutenant could tell that Ens. Ryuan was having a difficult time with her words. Not just from the way she'd stop and start, the pausing as she spoke. Her heart rate was rising, and her breathing was becoming shallow. Worry flared along with something else, as he watched and listened. He clasped his own hands tightly, to resist the sudden urge to reach out and steady her - or pull her in against his chest. Now where had that come from??

Coughing carefully, and with a small blush of his own, Sarresh glanced away for a moment, only to have his gaze drawn back to the Bajoran woman. "I can't say if I tend towards such liaisons easily or not," he said after a moment, tapping the side of his head, "My memories are a bit of a jumble, as a result of everything that brought me here. I don't [l]know[/i] if I'm a constant flirt, as free spirited as a Risan, or as reserved as a Vulcan." A shrug, "I know my species, on a whole - my former species - tend to be...promiscuous, and see nothing wrong with that." A wry grin passed across his face, "Not all species see things that way, however."

Not entirely sure where he was going with this - other than as a distraction from the constant memories assaulting him just then (her tongue lapping at the side of his neck his fingers curling up into her), Sarresh added, "We were both under the influence of things beyond our control, Ens-Sel." He used her given name to draw her gaze up to him. "I hope you don't think any less of me for what I did. I certainly don't think any less of you."

Reply #8

Sel listened to Sarresh, her focus on him. The voice speaking almost seemed like that of a far off man, speaking to her at some distance. Her eyes wandered a little, not straying far from him as he explained his uncertainty about his own promiscuity. The memories assaulting her senses were a near constant flood now, threatening to drive her insane as she stood there. When he finally addressed her by name, Sel snapped out of it long enough to respond.

"I think we are, on the same footing then." she remarked, breathing hard as she looked at Sarresh, gazing deep into his eyes. "Do you?," she paused, trying to form the thought, "Are you?" Another pause, pulling her eyes from his gaze, "Fighting. Desires."

She looked up into his eyes again. She was sinking deeper into this pool of emotions, of desire. She wanted to touch him, to pull herself in against him, strip herself naked and let him take her as he had back then. She needed to feel that lust again, that raw unbridled emotional roller-coaster. In some small recess she also knew this was madness, just more of the Deltan's effects on them, a path she shouldn't go down again, and she had to fight it. Any desire to fight or pullback though was quickly overwhelmed by the raw lust coursing through her veins.

Reply #9

From a medical stand point, Sarresh was well aware that Sel was struggling against something. Increased blood flow, rapid breathing, dilated pupils. What he didn't see was how his own body was reacting in a similar fashion. And while he had not at all considered the possibility of her having the same desires as he been feeling on and off for the past week - mild, slight fantasies, and one incredibly intense moment that lead him to revealing himself during a soak - it was now clear that they were both feeling something of the same desire. An after affect of the pheromones that Sarresh thought had been flushed from his system. Or perhaps something else, he didn't really know.

Carefully, Sarresh took a step closer to the Bajoran. Just one step, and set his glass of water down next to hers. He swallowed and looked back at her, meeting her bright eyes. So much smaller than and Ash'reems, and yet so captivating.

"Yes," he quietly admitted, "I am." Perhaps not as intesnly as she was just then, but now that he owned up to it, he could feel the desire that had begun to build from the moment she opened the door. Wholly unexpected but not unwelcome.

Reply #10

The revelation he felt the same desires was like a thunderclap in her mind. Sel took a step back, bumping against the wall of her quarters, the little voice grasping control for the briefest of moments. The object of her desire in front, the wall behind, there was little she could do. The only escape route lay into her bedroom where she knew she could not refuse him if he followed.

That little voice told her this was madness but the overwhelming voice, her hormones, the pheromones she thought had been flushed from her system (but apparently weren't) told her what the next step was. Reaching up she touched his cheek, a tingle running through her body as the touch send a spark of desire through her body. The touch very quickly became a flood or raw emotion, memories mixed with lust in one large melting pot of desire.

There wasn't much Sel had to say, nothing in fact, before the hand touching his cheek snaked around behind his neck as Sel planted her lips firmly on his. Her other hand cupped his ass, pulling him in against her, pressing their midsections against one another. No words were needed or desired as their lips touched. Her eyes closing, the flood of memories becoming a raging torrent within, she let go, yielding herself to her passions.

Reply #11

She was acting like a scared, cornered animal and for a moment it nearly drove Sarresh from her quarters entirely. But then her hand reached up and that finger moved slowly across his cheek,startling him. It was a gentle touch yet it stole his breath away in a hushed gasp. Before he could reach up and take her hand in his, it slung around to the back of his head and pulled him down, her lips rising to meet his.

There was no token resistance from the taller man. This was a woman who saw what she wanted and what she wanted was him. Surprising, perhaps, or perhaps not, given the pheromones that had wrecked havoc on them a week prior. He returned the kiss with full vigor, his tongue moving to taste her lips, to tease them apart and seek her own tongue out.  Those eyes of his grew wide when she grabbed his ass in turn, but then went half closed with desire.

What little space there was between the duo vanished as he stepped further into Sel's embrace. In a mirror of what had happened in the life support systems room, he once again pressed her to the wall, trapping her body with his one leg pressing up between hers, pulled in by her hand on his rear. This time however there were far more layers of clothing between them - not just a medical gown and a set of Starfleet issued underclothes.

Sarresh almost smiled at the thought of peeling her out of that outfit she wore, but for the moment he was more concerned with enjoying the kiss. He hadn't been looking for this, far from it, and yet here he was, giving into the sudden rush of desire - a flicker of a memory, some cultural drive perhaps that hadn't been whipped away by his genetic transformation. Regardless, they were both feeling this desire, and once again, Sarresh found himself giving into it.

Reply #12
[Ensign Ryuan Sel | Sel's Quarters | Deck 5 | USS Theurgy] Attn: Sarresh Morali

Sel's lips parted as Sarresh sought hers. Every part of her was ready for him, ready for what she knew would come. Her lips felt aflame as they kissed, the only exposed skin that could touch him. She wanted, no needed, him badly, whether because she lusted for him, or because of the pheromones, she didn't care in this moment. She could feel the itch between her legs, the desire to have him take her again, to enter her and pleasure her beyond anything she'd experienced before him. She tilted her head back, sighing as his lips caressed her neck.

This was playing out exactly like the week before in the confines of that room, except these were her quarters and a soft comfortable bed lay maybe 20ft away. She pushed back against Sarresh, just enough she could get clear of the wall before dragging him towards the entrance. She quickly shed the denim shirt, leaving just the plain white cami covering her chest, the same chest on which two exquisitely crafted, and achingly pert orbs rubbed against the cloth restraining them.

"Clothes off." she finally grunted, running her hands along the hem of Sarresh's uniform pants. "Now." This torture of being buried beneath these clothes, keeping her from this man was irritating. She wanted the clothes off so she could feel him the way a women was meant to, flesh against flesh.

Reply #13

Sarresh bent his lips to her chin, and her jaw, lower then, along the curve of her neck, letting instinct guide his actions, trusting in that, the urges, rather than good common sense. They were both adults after all, and perhaps this was what he needed to help him get past his own...troubles. Either way, his tongue lapped out at the pulse point of her neck, before two hands pushed him back.

Artificial eyes blinked, confused for a moment. Had she changed her mind? Was he that bad of a kisser? The thoughts flew from his mind as her hand sought his and pulled him into the bedroom. His artificial eyes immediately adjusted to the darker lighting and he was able to watch her shed that first layer before pressing back to him, her fingers teasing at his hemline.

"I think I can manage that," he muttered, in the same teasing tone he would have used with Amikris. Again, he was drawn to the way she seemed to know what she wanted. It was an enticing dynamic - the more feminine look she sported here, less on guard, combined with that clear sense of desire....His thumbs found the zipper on his uniform jacket, and soon he was shrugging out of it, the teal undershirt clinging to his muscles. The rebuilt body wasn't ripped, but more lean and toned, certainly enticing.

This too went over his head, and soon his pants were pooling at his ankles, the light grey of standard issue skivies all that was left on his body. And those tight boxer briefs left very little to the imagination - in the form of his swelling erection, straining the fabric. His cock promised to be quite the impressive length, at least compared to other humans.

Reply #14

Sel gave an appreciative nod as Sarresh's clothes came off, revealing the straining erection she so desired to feel right there in front of her. The grey cloth would come off easily but that her own clothes remained on her. She fumbled at the belt, trying to loosen the thing. It seemed in her state of passion & desire, even something so simple as a belt was an insurmountable obstacle. Fates were toying with her she assumed, not realizing in her altered state of mind she was anything but competent to much more then bed the man before her.

When his hands though touched hers, calming her reactions as she looked up at him, his hands slowly guiding her through the actions, she wordlessly mouthed 'thank you' before she kissed him. His hands slipped beneath the hem of her shirt lifting it up and over her head to reveal her bare and silken chest, adorned by the orbs. The sudden feeling of cool air again bare skin was refreshing, and also enough to perk up the nipples adorning her breasts. When his hands went to them, Sel let out a rather load moan of pleasure, enjoying his touch, feeling every caress.

She still needed her pant's off but after the disaster that was that simple pink belt, she hoped she could manage a button and a zipper. It took some work, but she managed it, opening the fly of her pants, exposing the first wisp of her panties beneath.

Reply #15

Those eyes picked up the way her hands shook - the way her whole body shook with desire, increased pulse rate, signs of need, physical and mental. She was shaking like a leaf and there was no way she'd get that belt off on her own. The pheromones - or his own lust - was affecting Sarresh too, but not quite in the same way. Different biologies, a part of his mind mused as he eased that belt out of the loops and let it drop to the floor as she kissed him in turn.

Together, they bared her chest for him, and his breath caught in his throat as the kiss broke and shirt was tossed aside to join that pink belt in the growing pile of clothes. He had expected a bra and was pleased to see he was mistaken. As she worked her pants off, he gripped her breasts in his hands, squeezing lightly. They felt like he remembered, but htis time, despite being driven by a burning need, he took his time.

His cock was threatening to tear a hole in his underwear as she saw her clad in only her panties. He rolled his thumbs over her nipples and licked his lips eyes darting all over her before meeting her gaze again. He pinched, each nipple between finger and thumb, pulling as he murmured, "Sel..."

Reply #16

Sel let out a moan of pleasure as Sarresh gently hefted her breasts. A whimper escaped her lips as his thumbs on her nipples sent waves of pleasure shooting through her body. He was moving slower this time, teasing her with his slow touches. She closed her eyes, pulling him closer to her, pressing his now rock hard erection against her quivering pussy. A wet patch was spreading through the cloth as memories of that monster inside her, reaming her out in a most pleasurable fashion before filling her to the brim with it's hot warm offering, flooded her conciousness.

This time wasn't about the slow rise to climax, the gentle caresses and lovely words of a lover. The feeling was one of raw unbridled lust and passion. She whispered his name in his ear as she nuzzled his neck. "Don't ... hold," she whispered, "Fuck ... last ... time ," she managed to stumble the words out. Slipping her hands down, Sel removed her panties from her hips before sliding her hands under the hem of his briefs, freeing the monster from it's den. She could feel a small trickle between her legs as her body eagerly awaited his arrival.

She whispered one final word to him, "Bed." before she ground her labia against his proudly erect member. Even just the feeling of contact down there sent a sudden blast of pleasure radiating outward from her belly. "Now."

Reply #17

As much as he wanted to enjoy every inch of the woman in his arms he was not about to deny her the desires coursing through them both. Cloth rubbed on cloth and he let out another groan, the sweet friction causing that hard on to grow all the more firm. That damp little patch - gods he could feel it through his own boxers and it made him want her more. The way he squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, well he was sure she could tell.

He felt her squirm against him, shivering as she whimpered his name. Her fingers were inside his boxers and he groaned out louder now, throbbing at her touch. There was the brief kiss of cold air on the swollen member before the warmth of her body ghosted over his shaft and he swore, loud and lewd.

He forced his lips on hers again in a searing kiss, his tongue probing deep into her mouth - perhaps a bit deeper than she was used to, a hint to the fact that not all of him was human now, some bits of ash'reem remained. And then he pulled away and nipped her lower lip before forcing himself to put some distance between their bodies. At this rate he'd explode from the sheer grinding and the lady had said she wanted the bed....

With a swimmers fluid grace he moved across the room, crawling on top of the bed and turning, laying out and holding a hand out to her, his naked body fully on display, strung across her sheets. His erection poked up, bare and thick, cockhead swollen and inviting.

Reply #18

Sel felt him kiss her, his tongue probing her mouth, going deeper then she'd ever felt a man before. Her tongue darted out, deftly deflecting him so she didn't choke or gag. The heat of his crotch pressed against hers suddenly disappeared and as the man pulled away, leaving a small welt on her lip from his nip, Sel turned to follow him, to chase him. She needed him, needed his touch.

Her gaze followed him, an intial frown at him letting go turning to a smile as he laid himself out on her bed. She licked her lips, taking his hand as he helped her onto the bed. Some primal part of her debated whether to lay beside him, or take up her place on his shaft. The second option won out and straddling the man, Sel took his cock in her hand. She wanted, no needed, this in her and she would not be denied.

Given how wet she was, her body reacting to the mere idea of his cock like she was already wrapped around it, Sel could feel her insides clamping and clenching, wanting to take this man inside her. Primal urges, some long suppressed, welled up and Sel growled at Sarresh. Guiding his cock to the entrance to her inner sanctum, Sel let out a groan of delight as the first inches spread her labia, filling her entrance with his hot throbbing swollen cock. Driven by passion, and eased by how fluid she was inside, Sel buried him deep inside her, impaling herself on his cock, her hips coming to rest on his lap.

A moan of pleasure at the feeling of being filled completely, she leaned over to kiss Sarresh, her kiss hungry with primal desire.

Reply #19

There was something simply enticing about watching a naked woman of pretty much any similarly arrange species walking towards you, and Sarresh imagery of Sel for what it was. His cock certainly found her form pleasing, just as it had in close quarters a week prior. His eyes raked up her body and while one small part of him wished he could figure out how to turn the damn readouts off, the little notations in the perifperal of his vision, the rest of him enjoyed being able to see her, even in the lower lighting, in all her naked glory.

And she was pretty glorious, he had to admit. Muscle and curves, swaying as she took his hand. Tight pert nipples, flushed, glistening folds, and her lips swollen from kisses, even the way her ridged on her nose and brow seemed to crinkle up. Oh yes, she was a vision indeed, and as she growled and pushed him down, Sarresh indulged himself, lacing his fingers with hers and licking his lips with that dexterous tongue.

Throbbing with need, he was a hell of a warm handful and a little hiss joined the noises he was making as she pushed his tip into her. Her entrance was tight, like he remembered, but better all the same. There was a haze of lust and need wrapped around both of them, but it wasn't quite the same as the last time and Sarresh promised himself that he would enjoy this. Too much had gone wrong lately, and he was surprised by how much he needed this.  He watched, wide eyed as the Bajoran took him in, till her lower lips pressed to his bare pelvis.

Groaning, he deliberately rocked under her, and used his grip on her hand to help pull her down into that kiss. He could taste her lips again, and this time he was careful not to give her too much tongue, just enough, to let her feel his need. His other hand slid out over her leg, and rested on her hip, a steady, firm grip, helping to guide her back and forth against him as they both adjusted to the feeling of that velvety smooth, rock hard erection filling her tight cunt.

Reply #20

The overriding flood of passion and raw primal lust of earlier seemed to fade a little, enough that Sel could begin to think clearly again. Perhaps it was the pheromones that drove some ancient need for cock, a reproductive urge perhaps, but as she kissed Sarresh, she could feel her mind clearing, the fog lifting slightly. She moaned gently into his mouth as he rocked his hips underneath her, matching her own sinuous rhythm. "Oh Sarresh." she called out, feeling his hand intertwined with hers, his hand holding her ass.

Breaking the kiss, she remained knelt forward, her blond tresses draped over neck and shoulders, wisps falling across her breasts. She knew where she was but the last minutes from when he entered her quarters till now seemed like a haze. She smiled down at Sarresh, brushing some stray hairs from in front of her face as she admired the man beneath her.

"Seem's our bodies had other plans." She quietly remarked, moving her own hips with his, her first coherent sentence since he'd entered her quarters. She leaned forward a little, resting her hands on his chest. "I guess the pheromones haven't fully worn off."

Reply #21

Hearing his name moaned softly against his lips sent a shiver down his spine and his back arching upward. It simply did things for him, no doubt about it. A smile grew on his lips to match the one curling across Sel's, and he let his thumb brush across her plam as she moved her hands to his chest. She pushed him further back into the pillows behind him, and he answered her with a low groan. The weight of her, pressing on his chest, straddling his hips, was welcome, felt...Right. Pheromones still perhaps.

His own hand reached up, and cupped her cheek. "Mmmhmm, seems like they did," he whispered in agreement, and swept his thumb over her lips. It was an intimate gesture, but one he hoped reassured her. "I'm not complaining. Far from it, Sel." He'd fantasized about her, and fretted, a hint of guilt, for the past week. Her smile eased that guilt, and the way she slowly rocked on his cock did wonders for reliving his fantasies.

Using the hand on her ass for leverage, he worked her back and forth, still slow. He gave her a firm squeeze, fingers digging in, and another ragged moan bubbled up, his lips forming a small 'o'.

Reply #22

Sel moved, feeling her lover move within her, his cock pleasuring her. She could feel him, the full length of her insides as he pressed up against her at the end. Able to think cleaer, the passion between them felt less like some pheromone induced fur-ball of vole sex, and something more humanoid, more natural. She touched the hand that touched her cheek as she shifted position again, more upright.

"I was going to talk about this, but it can wait." She remarked, gently moaning as his touch fueled her arousal. Leaning back down, she pressed her breasts against his chest as her hair fell over face, covering his as well. "Whether this was something random fueled by an overload of Deltan sex pheromones, or if there was something there that it just brought to the surface."

"Mmm" she gently intoned, feeling his hands dig into her ass, pulling her slightly off his cock, that wonderful flesh pole scraping along her insides before sliding back in. Another moan escaping her lips as he bottomed in her again. "Oh Sarresh." She coo'd, "keep doing that. Oooh."

Reply #23

Once more his eyes raked her body, drinking in the naked beauty as she rode his shaft. She arched back up, and he groaned out, feeling himself slip deeper into her, encased in her tight, hot channel. She worked herself back and forth on his cock, talking softly, and bringing a smirk to his lips. "We'll have that talk," he promised, when she leaned in closer to him, pressing her chest to his - his own thoughts mirroring her words. Was it just pheromones, or perhaps, just perhaps,  something else entirely.

The hand moved from her cheek now and worked his way into her hair. He pulled her in to another kiss, slow, burning with need, and then let his lips move on, the tip of her nose, the ridges, and over to her unadorned ear. Just as he'd thought of earlier, he allowed himself to plant a kiss there, a little lick, teasing. And all the while, he let himself sink deeper and deeper into the moment.

Just like that, he heard, and just like that, he delivered, using his grip on her ass to guide her back and forth, those strong, steady strokes pushing his tip against her walls, tip teasing points deep, deep inside. His balls swayed between his legs and he pushed up, heels digging into the bed, as he pulled her back down onto him, adding just a bit more force, pushing just a tiny bit deeper, and moaning against her ear, "Gods above, Sel."

Reply #24

Sel groaned, his sudden change of pace unexpected and yet not unwelcome. "Sarresh." she moaned, moving faster on his cock, wanting to push her pleasure, something she could enjoy at more then a primal level, to new heights with this man. She could already feel her body begin to quiver, her insides clamping down around him, tugging at his rod with each movement. She was getting close, she could feel it.

Her kissing began to match her feelings in the pit of her belly. Kissing and nipping at his neck and shoulder, Sel could feel herself making the inevitable climb. Unable to stop, she began to ravage her lover with kisses as her hips bucked up and down on his cock. Moaning out his name, she couldn't help herself, she needed to feel that warm explosion of fluid deep inside, coating her insides in sticky warm spunk.

Simple Audio Video Embedder