Skip to main content
Topic: DAY 05: Climax Jump [1740 hrs.] (Read 7814 times) previous topic - next topic

DAY 05: Climax Jump [1740 hrs.]

DAY 05: Climax Jump [1740 hrs]

[Ensign Chris Slayton | Corridor outside the holodecks | Deck 5 | USS Theurgy] ATTN: Ida

Chris had spent the last day recovering from the beating that Ida had given him during their bout and he had to admit that he had gotten a little bit cocky following his beating of the ship's commanding officer but that wasn't the reason why he was seeking her out.

He was seeking her out partially because aside from Amelya and perhaps Tessa and Chief Ji were the only ones on this ship that he felt comfortable around, let alone trust which was saying something from Slayton's point of view after everything that had happened to him over the past few years..but as a thought drew him to a stop, when did he count Tessa as one of the few people that he could feel comfortable around?

He blinked a few times in utter confusion before he continued walking when he noticed that one of the holodecks was active and deciding that he needed to ponder something else for a moment to get his mind off of his confusion concerning Tessa, he looked at the title of the program and blinked.

Who on this ship would be in an art program?

Chris backed up a little bit and let his curiosity get the better of him as he triggered the door and stepped in.

Re: Day 05: Climax Jump [1740 hrs]

Reply #1
Inside, the setting was a circular chamber in white marble, with smooth pillars soaring towards a majestic dome with a central opening - an oculus open to the blue sky. Outside pillars and their arches, there was a placid ocean stretching towards every end of the horizon. Despite the open vista, there was only a mild breeze caressing the marble structure.

Beneath the oculus, right in front of the visitor, stood an easel, but it was far from the only drawing present underneath the dome. Surrounding the visitor were floating canvases with faces and beings, creatures and scenery all gathered from a life led strife and artistic passion, regret and lonesome memories. They were features from yore lives, as an Andorian Guardsman and as a civilian, as a Cadet and a later Starfleet Officer, from vagabond times and commissions present and before, they all stared down at the visitor and the present artist. The drawings were all copies, obviously, added from physical portfolios to the program, real work that the artist had made that had been uploaded to be displayed in that halcyon holographic chamber. Works of art, that all held in common that they were within reach by eye or voice command.

Standing in front of the easel in the middle of the marble floor, with her side towards Ensign Slayton when he entered, there was Ida with her palette on the floor and her hands covered in finger-paint. Dressed in a loose, billowing shirt native to her lost home, and bare feet in blue contrasting to the white marble, Ida had not expected to be intruded upon - her painting sessions known by the crew to be private. She ought to have locked the door, of course, with all the new people aboard from the Harbinger and Black Opal both.

Caught painting there in her gallery with her hands coated in different hues of all possible colours, she turned to Slayton with raised, white eyebrows and antennae, expecting him to apologise for the rudeness. Then again, with the mission to Starbase 84 drawing near, she supposed that there was no harm in speaking with a comrade-in-arms. "Greetings," she said, the breeze touching her loose hair, and the gentle movement of her shirt revealing subtle bruises of fights new and old. Sickbay had patched her up well and fine several times the past few weeks, but hints to the SAR mission and the sparring tournament still lingered. Underneath her paint-stained shirt, she wore white Starfleet undergarments, and next one of the pillars lay a duffel bag with her uniform.

"Was it not customary to chime the door before entry on Asgard?" she asked with just a slight edge, betrayed by the hint of a smile at the corner of her mouth. The pinkskin was far too bold, as much she already knew. But of late, she had come to respect him nonetheless.

Reply #2
Chris was slightly caught up in admiring the paintings before him, his mother had been an officer of the line before she had to leave Starfleet due to an injury that actually prevented her from continuing but she had still kept up her painting which while the talent was lacking on Chris who's "chosen art form" was much more violent, he still had his mother's eye.

Chris was enjoying the various scenes when he heard a voice chide him from slightly behind him and he turned to face Ida who was smiling at him ever so slightly. "I saw that someone was using an art program and.." he started to say before another piece of artwork caught his eye and distracted him. "The composition of this piece is rather well done, Ida."

The man from Asgard stopped and shook his head for a moment, "Sorry..still kind of loopy from how hard you knocked my head around the other day. I didn't mean to intrude on your private time but..who painted all of these?" he asked as he spread his arms out to indicate the entire selection of paintings. "Because they are extremely good."

Reply #3
Watching the distracted pinkskin peruse her art was an odd feeling to Ida, certainly not being used to having her art studied. She had expected him to excuse himself after intruding, and yet he did linger. Now that he was there, she was not entirely certain it was a good idea any more since she hadn't expected him to give her art a second glance. Suddenly, she felt a bit exposed, realising that the accumulated efforts of her artistic passion lay before his eyes. Even worse was how he came to compliment on them. When he asked who had made them, it almost made her chuckle. Evidently, she might have hit him too hard in the head. Then again, perhaps she shouldn't expect him to recognise the fact that it was the same person behind the strokes upon all the canvases suspended in the air above them. He did not strike her as a connoisseur, as the Terrans called it.

"Then I will take that as a compliment," she said quietly before turning to her easel, implying the answer rather than spelling out out for him. Surely she hadn't hit him so hard he wouldn't be able to figure it out. She wondered for a moment why an art program specifically had drawn him to enter the holodeck, but she supposed it might be an oddity of itself. Those who knew how she passed her spare time outside of her rigorous training regime thought it odd, certainly. She likely did not strike most people she met as an artist rather than the Imperial Guard drop-out that she looked like.

"What you see... is my reward," she said, running her fingertips across the already slick canvas. She tilted her head, explaining as she studied the development her fingertips made.  "You already know that I left my Keth and heritage behind a long time ago. I abandoned my rights, my duties and my privileges in order to find freedom to express myself and to learn whatever I might. This, is what I was bereft in Lor'Vela. The freedom of artistic expression, expected to be else than I was. Ironically, I never knew I was both, art acting as the counterbalance to my duties. It keeps me focused. It keeps me keen."

Having said this, she squatted down to the palette on the marble floor - a plain box of opened glass jars with paint in them. She thrust her fingers into the different yards and then stood to resume her work. She felt the cool touch of paint on her thigh since she happened to spill a little. She glanced at the pilot, fancying the set of his shoulders. Perhaps... No, he would likely not care to be depicted. Instead, she nodded towards a part of hovering pencilled depictions in a corner, which was where she kept those sketches that she'd made that were worth keeping. There, people from the Theurgy's crew would meet his eye. "Do you see anyone you recognise?"

OOC: I leave it to you which faces he might recognise, of course. Your pick.

Reply #4
Chris stopped in his tracks when he heard her say that she accepted the compliment and turned to face the andorian as she explained herself to which he nodded very respectfully to her. "Then can I just say that I'm envious of you for that, my mother tried her hardest to teach me how to draw when I was much younger but the best that I could do was very rough pencil drawings and it wasn't good enough for me to even try to expand it into a proper art form."

He turned to look at another one, feeling her eyes upon him as he moved and felt a little bit sheepish at having intruded on her private time and such a private thing. "However she was able to pass on an appreciation of the arts and she was proud of me for that at least." he admitted.

As he looked through the various drawings that she had indicated, he smiled as he saw Captain Ives, Commander Trent, Wenn Cinn, a couple of the Lone Wolves that he didn't recognize, a young ensign, Cir'Cie, and quite a few others. "You know, I went to an art exhibition once on Bajor after the Dominion War ended and they had a couple of pieces by a former student by the name of Ziyal there." he said as he looked at the profile of Cinn, noting the sharp lines but the smooth planes. "and these are just as excellent as those pieces where."

He then turned to face her, a thought came across his mind as he turned to look at the drawings of their fellow officers again before he nervously asked "So..think I might make a good model?", suddenly self concious.

Reply #5
Continuing her finger painting while he spoke, Ida heard him speak of an exhibition on Bajor and shook her head. She did not know the woman, and she regretted that her chances to attend exhibitions had been limited since she entered Starfleet Academy. In the years between Starfleet and the Imperial Guard, which had been years of flamboyant freedom and complete indulgence in her artwork, she would have know most of the relevant artists in the Federation.

She remembered how it had been those hedonistic years, and those memories were fond to her. Perhaps a bit shameful since she had been indulging herself so much in her art. Whole days spent in her leased galleries, delighting in capturing beautiful models of all kinds of species, late night sessions in lonely determination to finish commissions, wasting hours by just making a few lines, rejecting them, and drawing them all over again, and other sessions where artistic embrace had led to promiscuous exploits with the most enchanting models. How long ago it felt now. She had been so young and hungry to live once she left Lor'Vela. She still needed her art sorely, else she would be locked in a mundane life of duties and regulations. This, her artistry, was her way to enrich her life. In fact, to truly feel alive, and also to have a her own safety valve when in times of doubt.

That was why she was painting again. She was managing her doubts about the mission to Starbase 84. Hoping that they were not about to start a civil war. That the truth they still carried would not just be a cost to the crew, but come at a great expense for the whole of the Federation.

Husker asked if he would make for a good model, and Ida raised and eyebrow his way, a faint lop-sided smile coming to her face as well. He seemed almost nervous to ask, yet since he had, Ida supposed he truly wanted to. "Of course," she said and stepped away from her easel, hands still coated in paint until she began to wipe them with her loose shirt. She appraised him again, remembering how she had done so countless times when coming face to face with a new motif. It made her feel young again, the chances to depict someone from else than her memory quite rare. She tilted her head and walked closer, eyes and antennae giving him a thorough once-over. "But I would not draw you like this."

Her artistic eye undressed him, and she saw the potential for a truly daring depiction of his human body. It might just be her last work if she died at Starbase 84, and something inside her wanted to shed the years between the free spirit that she had been and the hardened soldier that she had become. She bit her lip and tilted her head, appraising the lines of his arm hidden by a uniform sleeve, and the way his abdomen would tapered down to his pinkskin genitalia - permanently unsheathed and quite non-retractable. "Unless you would be opposed to it... it would be my privilege to do one final croquis before this mission. For who knows... it might just be our last."

She tried not to think about the last time she had seen a naked pinkskin, this being the other Lone-Wolf she had sparred with. Isley had been a grave mistake, and one she did not care to recall. She did not want to let the results of that investigation ruin this rare chance at feeling like her young self again. She raised her eyes to Husker's, and raised her antennae in silent query about his willingness.

Reply #6
It took him a moment to figure out what she meant before he nodded slowly. "I can do it but fair warning, people tend to look at my..collection of scars and decide that it's too weird." he said, still feeling a tad self-conscious.

Chris asked "Thea, could you lock this holodeck please?" in a respectable tone and as the computer went about it's business, he shrugged himself out of his uniform jacket which he placed on an empty patch of table followed by his departmental shirt that now left his upper torso bare for the woman to see such as the patch of scars from the second degree burns that he sustained during his time as a "guest" of the Klingon Empire from when he was made to work in a foundry to produce more stembolts the old fashioned way for the Empire  and the savage claw scars that criss crossed his right shoulder blade from a Saber-Bear.

He then turned just enough to bend over so that he could undo his boots. "We're going to make it through this, Ida, the whole crazy operation that we're about to do that is because if we've survived this far..then we can survive further true?" he offered up as he turned towards her to lean against the table a little bit better to toe off his boots.

Despite the long hours that he put in as a combat pilot, Chris was actually not ashamed of how his body was built as he worked hard to keep himself fit and even with the couple of tattoos and the sheer amassing of scars, his body was slightly sculpted from years of working out and it showed how he was able to stay in a fight for so long because of that conditioning that gave him a very flat yet muscular stomach (even though one portion of it seemed to have a rather sizable set of teeth marks from where something bit him), he tried hard to keep himself fit but not bulky.

"This might be kinda fun you know as I can honestly say that I've never done anything like this before in my life." Chris said with a faint hint of amusement as he finished undressing, he wasn't concerned with being naked as they had been that way only a few days before during their escape from the Harbinger..but this, this was different.

She wanted to draw him in the nude for an artistic endeavor and he was feeling very self conscious because usually people would look at his collection of scars and give him the usual runaround about how he needed to have them removed because they were a "reminder of bad times or something like that.

He wasn't concerned about the scars as they were apart of him as much as the rest of his skin but he was concerned that Ida would change her mind about drawing him after seeing all of his scars and it was these thoughts that kept his manhood from reacting even though how he thought of Ida, his fears of ruining her art was enough to keep him from thinking that way at all.

However as he looked at the blue woman in front of him, he couldn't help but to admire how she was dressed and wished that he was more artistically inclined then he was as she would make a rather beautiful piece of artwork just dressed how she was.

"Alright...how do I look?" he asked simply.

Reply #7
A chirp of acknowledgement came from the intercom, and Thea's disembodied voice was heard in the marble gallery, as if carried on the breeze of the surrounding ocean.

[Doors locked,] she said, and with those two words, Ida and Husker were granted the privacy needed for the croquis. On her par, Ida was glad that the pilot wasn't so self-concious that he wasn't prepared to shed his clothes for the purpose of drawing him. It was something altogether different than to shed clothes for other purposes. In some ways, even more intimate than when it was done between lovers. He spoke of scars, and Ida merely shook her head in answer.

"Scars are more interesting to depict than unblemished skin," she said quietly as she were still wiping her hands from pain on the front of her gently billowing shirt. When his upper body was bared, she remembered it from the bridge of the Harbinger, and was reminded in detail of just how interesting his torso was. She certainly did not mind the scars. On the contrary, she found them quite befitting his strong physique - looking like a warrior of old from back when there were no dermal regenerators. She noticed his looks, and it sprung rueful thoughts of hers, but to his credit, he said nothing in regard to her appearance. She did not like to keep too much layers of clothing between herself and her art, and it was not uncommon that she painted while completely bare. Finger-painting required cloth, and a shirt suited the process well enough. "If you like standing still for a while, then this will be quite an entertaining experience for you."

With the jest she made, and with a lingering glance towards his boldly extended genitalia - she never quite got used to pinkskins in that regard - she turned away to get her sketching pad from her duffel bag. She had a small box with charcoals that she preferred over pencils, so she got that as well. With the large sketching pad under her arm and her box, she sauntered back to her model, appraising his body on the way back. He was a fine looking pinkskin, and she wanted to make the most of this last sketching she'd make before this mission. She hoped it would not be her last, but it might be a long time before she found someone willing to stand model for her like this. T'Less had been the last one, and when the Vulcan was killed in action, Ida had never thought she'd be able to do it again.

"I think a relaxed pose would be best, letting your physique speak of its own without any drama added," she said, raking back her hair from her eyes as she considered his body and which angle would be best. Eventually, her gaze returned to his eyes, the hint of a smile remaining since she was enjoying herself. "Put your hands on your hips and look out towards the sea. No need to draw up your shoulders or anything like that. Just relax, and let me see what I can do. If I have a new idea, I might ask you to change your stance."

Having said this, she began to sketch out his stance in crude geometries, antennae slowly writhing as she enjoyed herself in the onset of the process and the study of Husker's body. "Are you settling in with the Lone Wolves?" she asked, the function of small talk not lost to her, and it served to make the models relax more.

Reply #8
"Alright." Chris said as he moved to stand how Ida suggested. "As for your question..it's coming along well I believe. I think Rawley is still trying to get used to having me in the squadron..the stigma of me being from the Harbinger continues huh?"

The Asgardian let a slight sigh escape him, "I can honestly say that right now I'm actually relaxed..we tried to beat the hell out of each other then other day and now here I am as naked and exposed in front of you and I'm okay with that." he said in the same honest tone that he used with her. "Crazy huh?"

He studied her for a few seconds, enjoying the sight of her looking a lot less martial, serious even and more..happy which looked good on her and not because how she made him feel but because it meant that something in the universe gave her peace and she deserved if anything, that.

"Can I be honest with you, Ida..I mean you're one of the few people that I feel that I can actually *TRUST* and be honest with if you can believe that?" he said simply as he took a breath and tried not to move much so that it wouldn't interrupt with her sketching.

Reply #9
The fact that he was naked before her was certainly an interesting development in regard to inter-crew relationships, and the comment made Ida chuckle quietly as she stepped around his bare frame, undecided as of yet which angle would be best to depict him from. "Crazy indeed, then again, it is not too far from how we began - escaping the Harbinger in those exosuits." She would not be able to capture all of his scarring from a single angle, and she also wanted to do the shading of his face as he looked out into the distance. She was at the third sheet of paper in her sketching, turning them back over the top edge when she had begun anew. The drafts she rejected did not show much more than a couple of lines - crude geometries for the head, torso and arms.

Idly, she thought he was studying her as well, and she wondered what he was thinking before he spoke up, asking if he could be honest with her. She glanced towards his face, wondering what he meant, but she saw no reason to object to his honesty. She expected honesty rather than lies from all that she spoke with anyway. "I will take it as a compliment that you feel that you can trust me, and that's something I've rarely heard of late," she said and clenched her jaw, thoughts of Niga resurfacing. She pushed them from her mind, however, and decided to try another angle. The edge of her following comment was removed with the rueful tone of her voice. "Was is something you you wished to confess? In that case, I hope you'll have in mind that I am still the Deputy even when I am out of uniform."

She sat down in front of him, cross-legged, and a little bit diagonally off to his right side - hoping to catch an angle that... Oh, just so. Seated at arm's length away from him, she was able to capture an angle that let the light play off his scar tissue, and still let her sketch out his jawline as he looked out towards the distance. His prominent facial features would still be the centre of the sketch, but in the foreground, the way his musculature tapered down towards her would be interrupted by the almost glowing marks of his battles of old. Oh, but it was a bold angle too, with his unsheathed pinkskin reproductive organ taking up the bottom right corner of the sketch. She almost opted to leave it out, thinking at first that it was too vulgar a display... but she felt that as bold as it was, it was also a credit to the overall impression of him. It would be a more honest piece that way, and with the way he looked out into the distance, it would seem he cared naught of his state of undress. Captured in such a private moment, one would wonder what he was thinking about, and the answers would be found in the tapestry of scars upon his body - where the imagination would make the viewer guess what each mark entailed.

She worked out the perspective quickly, the crude shape of his head, torso and arms laid out in seconds, before she began with shading and contours. Her eyes held an intense quality as she studied his body closely, lips pursed in complete focus on him in every little detail.

Reply #10
"Don't worry, it's nothing that would make Officer Ida do work." he said with a gentle smile to her. "I keep thinking about the path that lead me to being here on this ship and it's causing me some slight confusion."

He took a breath while making sure not to mess up Ida's sketching. "I spent two years in a klingon prison camp because the ship I was on was on the wrong side of the border after they attacked deep space nine a few years back. The camp warden was a gambler and that lead to quite a few of the scars that you see." he explained before he chuckled lightly. "I mean I have scars from something trying to eat me and one in a very unique place as well."

Chris couldn't help but shake his head very slightly. "When the accords where put back into place, the path lead me back home to Asgard and then to Earth then to Andoria then back to Earth, and then to the ship prior to the Harbinger and then the Harbinger before it went all dark." he continued before he cast his eyes down slightly as a painful memory popped up into his head. "The ship was different before Vassar took over, a lot of good people I knew left and that included Sniper..heh, I think you would've loved to have drawn her."

He turned his head slightly because he wanted to see her reaction. "Tell me Ida, have you ever seen an albino vulcan before?" he asked simply.

Reply #11
While he spoke, Ida continued her sketching - his words not lost on her but not her immediate focus either. Idly, she wondered what 'special place' he was scarred at that she couldn't see already, so she supposed she was already seeing it.

In a couple of sentences, the pinkskin then relayed his whole career after his life in the Klingon prison camp, ending with how the Harbinger had been before Declan Vasser assumed command. Apparently there had been requests for transfers, among them someone with a callsign. Another pilot, she was sure, whom he seemed to have fancied by the way he spoke of her. She was on the verge of asking what she was like when he wondered if she'd ever seen an albino Vulcan. The question was an answer on its own, and she shook her head slowly. "I haven't, and I take it this Sniper was of that particular complexion?"

Almost a rhetorical question, she paused neither in her sketching nor in her words. "What was she like?" she asked, thinking about T'Less idly while she worked on the shading of his abdomen and that thick, flaccid appendage of his. Memories of painting T'Less came back to her, and she couldn't help but linger on the subject of Vulcans while he spoke of his lost friend. Her own lost friend had her own quirks, yet regrettably, Ida had only had the chance to be truly intimate with her once. Nonetheless, she felt that her thoughts were straying while she sketched, and while it did not hamper her progress or diminish the result, her questions we emboldened by the topic.

"Was she beautiful?" she asked, biting her lower lip with hooded eyes as she focused on the shades of his pinkskin genitals, "and were you close?"

Reply #12
Chris had to stop and think about that question as well as wonder where it came from. "In her own way she is with pale white skin and hair and red eyes, she wasn't built like most vulcans..she was much more muscular.."at that point he had to actually pause as his mind went back to a moment between him, Sniper, and Terror and he felt a familiar stirring at which point he tried to fight it but certain memories from that time where quite strong.

"We were close, yes. Sniper was somewhat more passionate then the others of her people and she usually joked that because she was shunned by other vulcans she didn't learn how it was to have a stick up her ass but it was strange to hear her laugh though, but only two people got to hear that which was me and Terror." He explained, hoping that his stirring  manhood wouldn't throw off anything as he was oddly enough feeling a little bit nervous now.

"I think that you would have like Sniper and Terror as well, I think that you and Sniper might have had a very interesting match during that tournament the other night..but they got dual transfers to be apart of the wing attached to the class ship of a new class." He finished, the images of that last night flashing through his head.

Re: DAY 05: Climax Jump [1740 hrs.]

Reply #13
Seated cross-legged as Ida was, and working on capturing the visual impression of Slayton's impressive body in the sunlight, it was impossible not to notice how talking about the white-haired Vulcan affected him. At first she thought it was her imagination, but the subtle movement was unmistakable at the second glance. Carefully, she hid her amusement, even though she looked how it happened as if mesmerised by the development.

For even while humans didn't have internal genitals, it was still a clear motion of extension happening before her. Because gradually, as her model's flaccid member was filled with blood, the throbbing pulse inflated it from its base and outwards. It could only be seen in the first few moments, how the length extended and began to rise - the staccato pulse of the pilot's heartbeat seen while it hardened. In a way, it was as if she was looking at the reaction of an aquatic coral, its polyp stirring and reaching...

Seated in front and next to him, she raised her eyes to his as he finished talking, guessing that he might be nervous and unable to help himself. She was smiling with the corners of her eyes and tilted her head in the same direction as his pinkskin hardness was pointing. "I might be a poor judge of character... but something tells me she was quite passionate indeed," she said in jest, indicating his hardness with a flick of her eyes, "and that you were more than just 'close'."

In her experience, when a male model stirred the way Slayton did now, it was best to just dedramatise it - putting him at ease about the reaction. Younger male models than Slayton usually had these kind of issues, and for some reason Ida encountered it quite often back when she had been an artist full-time. She never meant to be a tease, usually being more dressed than she currently was, but even though Husker had walked in on her like he had, she guessed that it was not her that caused him to become aroused. No, it was the talk of these two women that had transferred off the Harbinger - these pilots with the callsigns Sniper and Terror - but she didn't know how much so in the latter regard. Both Terror and Husker has known Sniper to laugh, but did that mean that all three of them were close, almost like Andorian bondmates?

"Were you just as close to this 'Terror' too?" she asked, resisting the urge to reach out and touch Husker's hardness as it formed and rose. Instead, she focused on the shading of his abdomen with her charcoal - eyes hooded in enjoyment of her drawing session. Perhaps it was her last one. "Were all three of you 'close', and in that case, what was it like being with them?"

She almost asked if he missed them too, but stopped herself since it would likely bring the pinkskin sadness to speak if it.

Reply #14
Chris slowly nodded, "The three of us were close yes, Sniper and Terror were kind of a couple before I joined the ship and a lot of her fellow vulcans where calling her illogical for having an andorian lover..I guess old issues from the days before the Federation still exist for some." he said as he tried to avoid thinking certain thoughts to keep his hardness under control but the more that he looked over at the woman and how she was dressed made his pulse race just as much as the memories of his two past lovers did.

He shifted his stance just a little bit to shake out his right knee to keep the blood flow going, "Tali, Terror that is, was constantly teasing and mock griping T'Zantha, Sniper, about taking me as a lover because of that off chance that she would have to teach me how to pleasure an andorian woman." Chris said with a wry chuckle as he fought to stand still after shaking his leg. "Out of the cockpit she was very loose unless she actually had to do something and when it was time to be serious, she scared people with how cold her professionalism was..kind of like she was two different people."

Chris caught the slightly smokey look in Ida's eyes and for a very brief moment wondered if he was the cause of it or if this was the real person behind the shell that she showed to everyone outside-from what she had told him, she had to close herself off from a lot of people that she cared about and maybe this was the Ida she really was and that made him smile just a little.

"To answer your last question in the end, I think we were incredibly close. It took a while for Tali to show me the ropes fully but I was able help make her body sing like it was a violin while Sniper kept other parts of her occupied." he said, his voice turning slightly husky at the memory there. "We spent more time in Terror's quarters because she was a higher rank then Sniper or myself so we always kept a few of our things there..amusingly enough when they left the Harbinger, they asked if they could take some of my stuff with them to remember me by."

Chris looked over at Ida with a wry grin, "Remember when you asked me if I had anything that I wanted to save before we rammed the Harbinger into the Cala and that I didn't have any..now you know why." he said honestly. "You know..if you have more questions about things, you can ask."

Reply #15
Ida found that she was enjoying herself far more than she appropriately should. Then again, propriety had never been one of her fortes, far too direct and honest about her feelings on certain subjects. Brutally honest, some said, and since she had ended up doing things not entirely by the book for sake of efficiency, she supposed they had a point.

She sketched, still, but more and more she found herself looking rather than capturing the pilot's form on paper. She had certain difficulties to focus on the task at hand, with him hardening by the second because of the topic of his two lost lovers. She was amused by it, wondering what it might be like to be a man where the body was more honest than a woman's could ever be. She also noticed his discomfort, unused to remain as still as he was. She listened to him talking as well, determining that he had been shared by a Vulcan and an Andorian woman both. It piqued her interest, enforcing the idea that the pinkskin was an able lover as well as a fighter. She had already seen him in action on the Harbinger, fighting at her side, and she was now enjoying the full display of his physical prowess and endowment. It was difficult to shake the idea that she wanted to experience him; what it would be like to be with him instead of just enjoying the sight.

A darker thought came to her as well, and that was how she wanted to cleanse her palate from what she had ended up doing with Nathaniel Isley.

"I have no questions," she said taking a deep breath, and she raised her antennae and eyebrows in an almost chiding way. "But you are not making this any easy. Look at that..."

She gestured towards how hard he had grown since the session started. Then she turned her sketch around for him to see, where the lines did not indicate any such state of arousal. "Now how am I supposed to finish this with you all riled up over these two women you miss?" she asked ruefully and dropped the sketch pad and her charcoals to the marble floor. "Do you suppose I could take care of that for you? Provided, of course, that it stayed between us that I helped.... relieve some of that loss you feel over those that were close to you."

Ida told herself that she did it for herself, because of the suicide mission ahead of them, and not because of what happened with Isley. She convinced herself that she was entitled to enjoy herself a little after all that she had been through, and that the pilot certainly didn't seem to mind based on quite obvious appearances. So, having made her suggestion, her rueful smile remaining, she shifted forward on the marble a little so that she could wrap her blue fingers around that throbbing hardness of his, and stroke him whilst she looked him in the eye - the hard edge she always held still present but with a hunger in her eye.

Reply #16
The moment that Ida indicated how hard his cock had gotten since the sketching had begun combined with talking about his two lost lovers combined with being in the presence of of a woman that he really felt a connection to, but he was more concerned with disrupting the only thing that seemed to give her joy during this whole time and started to open his mouth to reply to her comments.

That's when he felt her cool hand wrap around his manhood and felt it impossibly become even harder in her grasp as he lowered his eyes to look down into her own eyes and saw the mixture of things there.

"That would be much appreciated, Ida. But as an artist perhaps we could find another medium for you to use as well?" he offered up as he returned her gaze with one of his own but he honestly couldn't trust his own voice as he'd been hoping for a moment like this with her since that first moment he'd kissed her...

...but apart of him was trying to figure out why, she'd made it painfully clear that she didn't want to pursue anything with him and with the mission looming on the horizon, maybe this was something more in line with that but that didn't matter right now.

He couldn't help but shiver in pleasure as she continued to work on him but he knew that he couldn't just let her have all of the fun as he gently reached out with his right hand and traced her left antenna in a pattern that went from the mid-point down to it's base and back up, knowing how the Andori had their unique spots that could heighten pleasure and sought to do the same for her.

Reply #17
The pinkskin's organ was warm to the touch, and Ida stroked the length slowly at first - feeling the thickness respond. He expanded a bit in her grip, further engorged by her initial movements, and she liked how she could feel it throbbing with Husker's heartbeat. When he was so swollen and responsive, Ida was confident that the pilot was enjoying himself, and gripped the meaty shaft harder throughout her motions. She raised her eyes to see the reaction in his face, and she grinned a little at the expression he had.

Though he was not idle either, raising a hand to touch one of her antennae. When she could feel his fingertips running along it, it was as if he was kissing her since her antennae was a sensory part of her. That was was how one easiest explained to pinkskins how it felt like - kissing - but she had no interest to tell him. By the way he used his fingertips, and judging by his story from the Harbinger, he was evidently quite aware already - knowing exactly what he was doing. It made her close her eyes, lips parting in a deep sigh, letting go and just enjoying the touch. She indulged herself, like she seldom did, and raised her free hand when she let the sensation envelop her. She ran her paint-covered fingers up her hip and abdomen, slipping underneath her loose and paint-stained shirt. Her breasts ached so in response to Husker's touch, and while she still stroked his length, she cupped one of her breasts so that she might run her rough palm over the hardened peak. She shivered, making her breath stutter, before she opened her eyes again.

She said naught, but looked Husker in the eye as she leaned in, taking the head of his pinkskin member between her lips. She twirled her blue tongue around its crown inside the warm confines of her mouth, and savoured the taste of him. He tasted like pinkskins might, a bit salty and laced with the tastes sprung from the iron that her own body lacked - cobalt lending another taste entirely to the skin of her people. She closed her eyes again at the taste, another deep breath escaping her, and she began to work his member with both mouth and hand - the free one still kneading her aching breasts.

One only lived once, unless you had a bargain with the Bajoran Prophets, and Ida had a feeling this might be her last chance to let go of everything.

Reply #18
Chris couldn't help but throw his head back and let out a low growl of pleasure at the feeling of her tongue on the crown of his cock as she started to bob her head lightly as she took him into the moist confines of her mouth.

Chris' brought his hands up to her head but unlike a lot of people who where in this situation, Chris wasn't interested in forcing her head deeper onto his manhood at the moment as he brought both of his hands up to her antenna and started to manipulate specific spots there along the stalks of sensitive flesh that would cause a similar reaction like earlier only in a much more intimate way-a way that Tali had spent many hours teaching him how to do and do properly.

{"Andorian's have several spots on our bodies that are different for each of our genders, CJ, but only by fractions and I'm going to teach you all that I can because you can't be my lover if you don't understand how to play the instrument that is my body" Tali said as she ran her cobalt blue fingers over the width of his upper body as they laid on the bed, their skins cooling}

Chris closed his eyes and used his fingers to start stroking the fire that had started between them, slowly but steadily increasing the pressure just enough in those spots to help further fan the flames as she continued to work on his cock.

When he opened his eyes again and flicked down to her as his hips started to move in reaction to what she was doing. "Does the artist wish to become the subject as well?" he growled out the question, his own passion now fully aroused.

Reply #19
Gradually, Ida was allowing herself to let go, bit by bit, as she touched herself and fellated her pinkskin model. When rubbing her aching breasts underneath her shirt wasn't enough any more, she let her free hand descend her toned abdomen and slip behind the waistline of her Starfleet issue underwear. She found herself more wet than she'd thought, but she knew it was because of Husker's delicate touch to her antennae. Touching them in a stimulating way was not something easily learned, since if he'd be careless, it would be as if she thumbed her secondary eyes. It was easy to do it the wrong way, yet he knew how to run his fingertips along the stalks without being too rough.

While she enjoyed the taste of him, fellating the pinkskin was for his benefit primarily, and while it was not an unpleasant thing to do, it did far less for her than what her own fingers did - the gentle strokes across her damp sex beginning to probe its depths. She was in need for more already when Husker spoke, asking if she wanted to be a subject as well, and it made her release his hardness with her mouth and give him an unreadable look. For a moment - her hand still lazily stroking him - her thoughts went to their conversation in Below Decks, and how he reminded her about the home she had left behind. Yet other thoughts came as well, from their time on the Harbinger, and the sparring tournament. Somehow, the shared times with him had come to overshadow what he represented to her. Finally, the thought about Isley retuned to her, and how she did not want that Romulan infiltrator be the last man she'd be with before the mission to Starbase 84. She wanted to cleanse his touch from herself with the touch of another, and that made a lop-sided smile come to her features.

"Very much so," she said in an almost sultry tone. And in saying that, she let go of him and slowly lay down upon the marble in front of him. There, looking up at him with pursed lips, she rested one arm above her head... while the other began to unbutton her loose shirt for him. She had her legs bent, feet on the marble, and thighs spread so that she could look at him - anticipating him to come down to her with hooded eyes.

Reply #20
Chris watched what she was doing and then when he saw her eyes, he quickly moved down to her and seized her lips with his own, kissing her with a hunger and passion as he pressed himself against her, his pink skin clashing against her azure as he re-positioned himself over her, breaking the kiss long enough only to say "As you wish." before resuming it.

Even though every fiber in his body was screaming at him to take her, something else told him that he should take his time with this azure skinned goddess as he slid one of his strong, calloused hands over her body until he slipped under the unbuttoned shirt and caressed her right breast and inwardly he was surprised by the size of it as he thought her build was like that of so many others of her people.

But his internal musing didn't last long as he began to work his way downward from her lips, stopping to lick, kiss, nip and suck specific spot on the Zhen's body that he knew where spots much like those on her antenna only to a slightly lesser degree before he reached her chest and he pulled away her loose shirt and went to work on her breasts as he started by taking her left and right nipples in between his forefingers and worked them into an erection before he slowly and patiently worked on her left breast.

He went slow, not in a teasing way, but in a way that worked to slowly stimulate every nerve ending in her breast and not just the nipple as he caressed it as he went along. "Like any good artist, I enjoy taking my time with sketching my subject." he mused to her with a wry grin as he kept his gaze locked on her's. "I'm sure that you can appreciate that, Ida."

He then slowly slipped his right hand away from her breast and down her trim body to cup her sex through her standard issue briefs and dragged the palm of his hand against the sodden fabric. "Once the subject is ready to be fulling..painted..then it will be taken with the upmost passion it deserves." he mused further as he continued his "work"..

Reply #21
When Husker came down to where she lay, she was surprised at the intensity of the kiss he gave her, but she was not too late to respond to the attention, albeit in a teasing, tentative fashion at first. He tasted like pinkskins might, uniquely different from Andorians, and after grinning a bit against his lips when he spoke, she craned her neck to truly respond. Even with him on all fours above her, she continued to unbutton her shirt until it lay open against her chest. Only then did she raise her hand to rake her fingers down his back. She felt light-headed from the sudden and intense way he kissed her, but in truth, she felt it a rather awkward and forced phase - not knowing him well enough to truly respond to such intimacy.

It turned much better when he began to lay a trail of kisses down her neck and cupped her aching breasts in his rough hands, eliciting a moan to escape her lips. Here was where she wanted him, attending to her body in full with fingers and lips. The peaks of her breasts were hard even before he laid his fingertips on them, and when he parted her clothes like water in his hands, the breeze against her heated skin made her let out a small gasp of anticipation. He spoke of being an artist himself, and that made her chuckle a little, running her fingers through his hair while he teased her.

"Oh, I can..." she confirmed when he said she'd ought to appreciate him taking his time with his 'work', and she squirmed upon the marble floor while he played her body like an instrument. Another, sharper gasp escaped her when his hand travelled down to the apex of her legs, and began to knead her damp sex with his palm through the fabric of her panties. She laid there and rolled her hips against his hand, arching her back to push her breasts against his mouth and his other hand, and just for a bit, she was able to push most of her worries and regrets away to simply enjoy herself. She had feared she'd agreed to have sex with the pilot just for sake of distraction, and because it might be the last chance she got before the mission to Starbase 84, but be that as it may, she found that her responses were no act of self-delusion.

No, she was truly enjoying Husker's touch, and she could tell he knew a zhen's body well enough. breathing deeply, sometimes through her teeth, she continued to undulate her hips against his hand, and to rake her fingers through his hair - anticipating that he'd want to enter her soon, and being far more than ready for it. "I think the under-painting is finished... and I am ready for the real brush now..."

Reply #22
"It's not time yet, I'm not done mixing the palates of colors." he mused at her comment as he slowly worked on her right breast like he did to her left, slowly enjoying the feel of her muscles coiling and uncoiling under the silky yet hard skin of her body as he moved his lips down the swell of her breast to run his tongue teasingly along one set of muscles there...to nip another one here..and so forth.

All the while that he did this, he continued his efforts as she rolled her hips against his hand before he placed the palm of his hand directly above the waistband of her panties and slipped his hand under it until his fingers reached the sodden material in the middle and started to slide them down her powerfully toned legs, until her sex was laid bare for them both to see at which point he looked up at her and kissed her fiercely again but this time he stroked her sex as he did so.

He broke the kiss after a few seconds and moved down her body to the junction of her legs and slide between them, gripping her hips to lift them just enough to bring her sex up to his mouth as he started to lick her nether lips, inhaling her powerful scent as he tasted her own unique flavor as he traced a set of spots along a specific section of her inner thigh back to her pussy as he slowly worked on her but knowing full well that soon all pretenses of being "soft" would be gone and the real "serious" work would begin in full.

He looked down into her eyes to let her know that as he continued to eat her out.

Reply #23
Oh, but how he teased her. Ida squirmed underneath his hands where she laid upon the marble, breathing uneven and her heart beating cobalt blood in her ears. Her antennae writhed and churned like her body; mimicking expressive motions. When he bared her sex, she sucked a breath through her teeth - the air whafting against it making her shiver. Yet no more had the breeze touched her wet sex than Husker laid his calloused hand over it, and she groaned in response.

Her groan, however, was stolen from her - muffled as Husker slanted his lips across hers. Ida returned the kiss as best as she might, but those fingers rubbing along her damp folds made her grip his shoulders - fingertips digging into his musculature. She sucked her breaths through her nose as she kissed back, eyes having fluttered shut already. She did not see him move down her body, but his lips vacated hers - leaving them bruised by his coarse beard. She felt him descend with his grip on him too, and her hard fingertips raked across his skin as best as she could reach him. Her hands ended up in his hair again, and she anticipated the touch of his warm mouth just before it settled over her sex - having felt his breath against it.  When his lips and tongue encompassed her aching pudenda, her eyes shot open, and she moaned hard - staring into the sky through the oculus in the middle of the marble dome. Oh, by Lor Vela, the pinkskin knew her body as if they'd shared a bed for months already, and she arched her back to push her sex against his mouth.

Yet when the initial touch of his mouth settled, she propped herself up on her elbows so that she could look at him - to meet his gaze as he preformed what they called the cunnilingus. She kept rolling her hips in answer, only more slowly, breathing heavily where she laid and accepted his diligent attention to her body's needs. She found that she could not wait to feel him climb up her body again and push into her, but in the meantime, she found that she could reach out with a foot and stroke his hardness with the back of her toes - teasing him back a little too. "NNnghh... I might come before you've visited me if you keep doing that... Your tutor taught you well, pinkskin...."

Reply #24
As he gave Ida the same slow treatment that she'd given him only briefly a short while earlier before he stopped long enough to look into the eyes of the Zhen, "That's the point, Ida. I fully intend to make you cum long and hard as many times as possible before we even get to the main act."

At that point he used two of his fingers to pry her nether lips open to lick at her much more fully inside as he then moved his hand back to her hips as he held onto the almost sculpted azure hued flesh as he followed up by curving his tongue inside of her.

But after a few seconds of this, Chris stopped eating her out and then quickly moved Ida up off of the ground so that she was laying ontop of him with him on his back and her womanhood above his face as he resumed his work, completely forgetting the events that had been happening over the past few days and he solely chose to focus on the one thing that he had wanted since he first saw Ida..

He was with *HER*.

As he resumed his efforts, a part of him felt somewhat guilty.

Simple Audio Video Embedder