Skip to main content
Topic: Kendrick's Crew Unarmed Sub-Plot Discussion (Read 2646 times) previous topic - next topic

Kendrick's Crew Unarmed Sub-Plot Discussion

The Resolve Crew Unarmed
With everything going on (see above), the Resolve's crew cannot accept being unarmed and vulnerable, used to always be allowed to carry arms under Kendrick's command. This would be a social commentary about weapon rights, which we could make quite interesting. Here, also, raids on weapon lockers may occur, and defending Thea's arsenal of hand-held weapons becomes quite difficult for all Security personnel.

[Show/Hide]

The list above has not been edited, because I wonder if we should take this development further or not. Since some answers to the poll said we've had too many mutiny plots, I wanted to check if we should keep this going.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Re: Kendrick's Crew Unarmed Sub-Plot Discussion

Reply #1
I don't think it's so much of a mutiny potential as much as a social acclimitization to something different.

But considering the problems involving mutinies in Theurgy, it makes sense for better gun-control than Kendrick had.

In any case it would take time, certainly more than a few days for the Resolve crew to warm up to the Theurgy bunch. But I support the idea of some bridging the gaps more quickly for various reasons.

Re: Kendrick's Crew Unarmed Sub-Plot Discussion

Reply #2
I think, after checking around, that for the aforementioned reasons about avoiding mutiny plots, this is no offical sub-plot of this Interregnum. Elements of the integration of the Resolve crew can be played out without having to dedicate this kind of focus on it. :)

Top post edited to reflect the dismissal of this as a sub-plot.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder