Skip to main content
Topic: Day 02 [0005 hrs.] The Blues  (Read 7108 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Day 02 [0005 hrs.] The Blues

Reply #25
[ Ens. Derik Veradin | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] @chXinya
[Show/Hide]
Derik wanted nothing more to tell him how amazing he felt, but all that came out were grunts, moans, and the occasional curse. As he reached around and began stroking the chan’s member, he responded in kind with more pressure around Derik’s which solicited another, “Oh, fuck,” from the Trill. With his other hand, Derik wrapped the arm around Shall’s torso, holding him in place and giving Derik a more secure footing. He loved the feel of the chan’s muscled frame as his hand went across, and Derik loved the sounds he was bringing out of the Andorian.

A few moments later, Derik knew he was close and past the point of no return and knew that Shall was close too. He kept thrusting and pulled Shall back towards him, so they were chest to back as Derik let out another long moan and a few more choice words as he thrust to the hilt, fully into the chan and unloaded his seed into him. His free hand kept pumping the chan’s cock, but almost right after he felt the rigid blue member began spraying into his hand and onto the glass. Holding him close in the aftermath still, Derik moved his free hand to the glass to help keep them both standing. Derik laid a few kisses behind Shall’s ear and down his neck as he rode the wave of pleasure down.

As his breathing slowed back near normal, he started absently rubbing up and down the chan’s chest and abs before eventually pulling out. “Damn, that is definitely the best shower I’ve had in a long time,” he said with a grin.

Reply #26
[Ens. Irnashall "Shall" ch'Xinya | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Mathis

Spent from the amazing orgasm Shall slumped out of Derik’s grip to rest his forehead against the transparent aluminum, antenna drooping from the effort.  The water cascaded off ofh his back unheeded, rivers running along his skin in random patterns induced by the twitching muscles responding to a nervous system still misfiring from the sexual shock.  His rear ached in two different ways: first it ached from the full pounding his Trill partner performed just a minute ago, and then it ached from the emptiness that followed.  “Me too.” he half moaned, his voice barely able to form words at the moment.

Opening his eyes again, Shall looked down at the dripping semen he’d sprayed all over the aluminum.  “I almost feel sorry for Thea, we’ve left quite the mess in here.”  Stepping to the side to let the water stream start washing the blue-tinted down the drain, Shall pulled Derik close for a last hug before turning the shower off.  “It’s been too long, thanks for reminding me what this is like.”

Opening the door the Andorian stepped out, the lights reflecting off of his glistening blue skin.  Tossing a towel to Derik first, Shall grabbed another to dry out his hair with.  Unsure of how exactly things work after get togethers like these, Shall was brutally blunt.  “Think you’ll make it to your quarters without any issue?  I’m sure Thea can guide you to them if you get turned around.”

Reply #27
[ Ens. Derik Veradin | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] @chXinya
[Show/Hide]
Derik’s body still tingled all over from their double header session just now. He was super spent, not having been with someone with this much stamina in quite a long time. Liam came to mind, and a few others, but damn, Shall had given Andorians quite a good representation just now. He hoped this wasn’t their last bit of fun.

As Shall pulled him into a hug, Derik relaxed into it, enjoying the closeness, even though it was brief. “No need for thanks. I really needed this after the shitstorm of the past few days. Not so long ago we were returning triumphant to the Federation, and getting used to being on this ship… yeah this was needed, so, thank you.”

When the stepped out of the shower, Derik chuckled at the comment about the mess they’d made and caught the towel tossed to him and began to dry himself off. He was admittedly caught off guard by Shall’s sudden, blunt ‘see ya later.’ Derik didn’t know what he had been expecting, and he definitely wasn’t the guy who needed cuddling after sex or anything, though cuddling was nice. Yet the abruptness was still surprising. Was this how Andorians did it? Wham, bam, thank you man? Derik just went with it, choosing not to be offended. “Yeah, I’m sure I can make my way without too much trouble. I’m not the one who had a head injury tonight,” he joked with a grin.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and walked past Shall to grab his clothes, giving the chan a playful slap on the ass as he passed him, giving him a wink. After he was dressed and heading towards the front door he looked over his shoulder and said, “Don’t be a stranger, let me know if you need to blow off more steam in the future.”

Reply #28
[Ens. Irnashall "Shall" ch'Xinya | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] @Mathis

Shall just happened to catch Derik’s face in the mirror when he asked if he’d be able to get to his quarters without issue and his antenna drooped in shame.  In an instant he’d realized what it was he’d said and how it could (and clearly did) sound without some context.  It only lasted for a moment though, the Trill quickly readopting his jovial look.  Before he could say anything in apology he’d gotten the slap on his rear making him jump a bit in surprise.  “Hey, hold on a moment.” He called out before Derik could open the door.

Dropping the towel around his shoulders Shall turned to grab the Trill’s elbow to make sure he wouldn’t go anywhere for the next few moments.  “That didn’t come out the way I meant.” he apologized, looking his partner in the eyes.  “I remember how you had to dive into the blankets as soon as you walked in.”  Gesturing to the bathroom door, “It’s still set to Andorian norms out there and there’s no way you’d be able to stay comfortable through the night.  Normally I’d change the settings but then I wouldn’t be able to sleep.  It’s probably safe to say that we all need as much sleep as we can.”  Grinning and giving the man a wink, “Especially after all that.”

Reply #29
[Show/Hide]
Derik grinned at Shall’s wink. Derik was glad the man had taken the time to explain his previous words. Derik understood, realizing that Shall’s apartment would be way colder than he’d like, especially as a Trill. He had indeed needed to dive under blankets as soon as he’d come in. Leaving the shower and bathroom now had reminded him of that. “You’re definitely right, it would be way too cold in here for me to stick around. I appreciate you looking out.”

Derik looked at Shall, still coming down from the natural high they’d both just had… twice. “I’ll be around, I’m sure, just send me a message if you want another round.” With that he returned the wink and turned to head out, the doors hissing closed behind him. A smile stayed on his face as he made the ‘walk of shame’ back to his own quarters, or at least where they were supposedly, he hadn’t even seen them yet. When he eventually found them, he walked in, found the belongings they’d managed to salvage laying near the front door, and noticing he had no living room furniture. He did have a bed though, and he stripped his uniform off again down to his underwear and collapsed on the bed, exhausted but happy. He hoped this was a good sign of his time to come on this ship.

FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder