Skip to main content
Topic: Day 02 [0005 hrs.] The Blues  (Read 7114 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 02 [0005 hrs.] The Blues

Day 02 [0005 hrs.] The Blues

[ Ens. Irnashall “Shall” ch’Xinya | Main Sickbay | Deck 11] Attn: @Mathis

“Okay, that should do it Ensign.” the human nurse states out loud after running some tool over Shall’s blue forehead one last time.  He was a talker this one, but his weird accent sometimes made him hard to understand.  “It would have been a lot better if you had come sooner, I rarely see a double concussion.”  Setting the tool on a nearby tray, CPO Jacques Herbert held up a digit.  “Follow my finger please.”

Herbert moved his finger around, starting from side to side, then up and down, then a random assortment of directions.  Following orders, Shall kept his eyes on the pink digit, moving his eyes and head as needed.  “Good, good, looks like we’ve got everything cleared up in the head, antenna notwithstanding.”  Grabbing a PADD the nurse makes a few notes.  “The bruising on your body and cracked ribs are all gone as well, but you’ll still be sore and tender for another day or so.  I won’t take you off duty, but you need to take it easy.  That shouldn’t be too hard for you I imagine, since you haven’t been assigned to any of the heavy repair groups.”

Keeping quiet thanks to fatigue, Shall just nodded.  “Just me and my lab as normal.  Is there anything else you need to do?  I'd like to get to my bed for the first time in a day.”

“By all means Ensign.” the curly haired man says with a smile.  “Rest is exactly what you need right now.”  Finished with the notes, Herbert put the PADD on the tray he prepped to move on.  “If the pain medication the replicator will dispense isn't enough come back in the morning and we’ll give you something stronger.  Good morning Ensign.”  And with that, he was gone.

Alone at last, the Andorian slid off the biobed and nearly toppled over, a wave of dizziness washing over him.  “Careful there.” Herbert yells from the next bed over.  “The beating you took exasperates your balance issues your missing antenna bring.”  Shall just waved him off, his stubbornness taking over already.  “I’ll be fine, thanks for your concern.”  Steadying himself, Shall started for the door, willing each foot into place as he walked.  A few steps from it though, it opened on its own, revealing a familiar face.  Caught by surprise, Shall lost his balance again, and started to topple forward.

Re: Day 02 [0005 hrs.] The Blues

Reply #1
[ Ens. Derik Veradin | Sickbay | Deck 11 | USS Theurgy ]
[Show/Hide]
Derik had followed the injured Andorian up towards Sickbay after taking time to give another statement to the security officers about their run-in with The Devoted, this weird cult thing that was apparently running rampant aboard the Theurgy. The incident had made him want his weapons much more than he had before, but he would have to keep dealing with that.

He’d hoped that K’Ren and Liam would be in Sickbay still so he could check on them, but when he arrived just outside, Thea had informed him that they’d already left and been discharged. He hoped that meant that they were both fine now. He’d have to try to find time tomorrow to go see them. He shrugged and decided to go in and see how the Andorian was doing that had been attacked. Derik was legitimately concerned, and not just because he’d found the man handsome, but because he knew what it was like to survive an unexpected assault when you think you’re in a safe place.

He turned to the door leading into the Main Sickbay and as it opened, he was surprised to see Shall, the Andorian in question, walking towards the exit. Well, falling towards the exit as it looked like Derik had surprised him by being in the doorway when he’d been trying to leave. Shall lost his balance and started to fall towards Derik. Instinctively, Derik reached out and lowered his body a little to catch the scientist and keep him from taking a spill onto the deck. Because of the way Derik caught him, their faces ended up rather close together, catching Derik off guard for a split second before he grinned his cocky grin and said, “Wow, saved you twice in one day now. I think that means you owe me a drink.”

Reply #2
[Ens. Irnashall “Shall” ch’Xinya | Main Sickbay | Deck 11] attn: Mathis

Instead of being greeted by the cold, hard deck, Shall instead found himself held up by a pair of unexpectedly strong arms.  Blinking in surprise, it took the Andorian a moment to refocus and recognize the face just centimeters in front of his own.  Grunting in minor pain, Shall still couldn’t help but smile at the grin aimed his way.  “I guess so.”

Nurse Herbert came over then.  “Good catch Ensign.” the Frenchman called, helping Shall out of the embrace and back to his full balance.  “I don’t suppose I could bother you to help him to his quarters?  I know it’s late, but it would be of tremendous help.”

Shall sighed, testing his stance with a few experimental steps.  His lone antenna shifted in response, finally adjusting to the situation.  “I do keep a small bottle of ale on hand.” he finally admits.  “Don’t tell the the lounges.”

Herbert winked.  “Tell them what?  On your way Ensigns.”  Turning around, the nurse went back to his other patient, leaving the Andorian in the care of the Trill.

“I’m up on Deck 8, not too far from where you first found me.” Shall told Derik, taking the lead out the door.  His steps are much steadier now, but there’s still enough of a wobble in his gait that he stays towards the bulkheads, sometimes steadying himself with a hand on the wall.  “So what brought you back to Sickbay?  It’s pretty late and you look like you’re just fine.”  In more ways than one… the chan admits to himself.

Reply #3
[Show/Hide]
Derik nodded to the nurse as Shall tried to start walking out, letting him know that he would try to get the Andorian back to his quarters safe and sound. “An ale sounds great after the day I’ve had,” he said while following closely behind his new friend. He stayed close enough to catch the scientist if he managed to lose his balance again, but didn’t want to get in the way of the man trying on his own. Derik admired the determination to get up and push forward.

“Two reasons, first was to see some of my shipmates that were here earlier, but apparently I just missed them.” He paused for a second, wondering if he should admit to the other one, or at least how much he should admit, to finding Shall attractive and being worried about a guy he just met. “The other was to check on you, to be honest. Those cult pricks had landed a few good shots on you before I arrived, and after getting myself involved, I wanted to make sure you came out the other side alright.”

When they reached the turbolift, a particularly shaky step had led to Derik placing his hand on the small of Shall’s back to help him steady, without thinking about it. When he realized it, he noticed Shall was looking at him, and it was then Derik noticed that Shall was a little bit taller than he was. Derik locked eyes with him for a second before looking away, slightly embarrassed, clearing his throat. “Deck 8.” He was embarrassed by how forward he was being, not knowing if Shall returned his attraction or not. He thought he’d caught him checking him out, but he wasn’t sure, and definitely didn’t want to make things awkward with a new crewmate if he was misreading the situation.

Reply #4
[Ens. Irnashall “Shall” ch’Xinya | Junior Officers’ Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Mathis

“Mmmm…” Shall agreed with Derik’s assessment of the fight wordlessly, and didn’t say much more as they moved down the corridor.  The walk went well enough considering the circumstances, at least up until he stepped badly just two paces from the turbolift, stumbling slightly.  He managed to catch himself quickly, barely tipping backwards as his system seemed to think his legs were a bit further back, but what really kept him from toppling onto his rear was the hand touching his back.  It was a light touch, but it was enough to rebalance himself.

Pausing in the corridor, Shall couldn’t help but to lock eyes with the Trill.  Familiar emotions flooded his mind, and they were quickly dampened down.  “Thanks.” he muttered, antenna drooping in embarrassment as he turned away.  They didn’t have to wait long for the turbolift luckily enough, and Derik knew where to go.  Shall kept quiet during the short ride, and it was a good thing that Thea knew how to redirect them to a transporter room on Deck 12 so that they can get back to Vector 1 where the quarters were.

Rematerializing on Deck 5, Shall lead Derik to the next turbolift and down to Deck 8.  “It’ll be a lot easier to get around once we link everything back up…” he groused.  “Gotta go to entirely different decks to transport across when you need to move a single deck up…”  The turbolift doors opened onto the desired deck, and only a minute later the pair had arrived.

Pausing by the door, Shall turned and gave Derik a small smile.  “I should warn you, I keep my quarters closer to temperatures closer to Andorian norms so you might find it a bit chilly in here.  If it gets to be too much for you feel free to grab a blanket or three.  I have plenty on hand.”  Antenna curved towards the man, and even writhed a touch.  “Of course the ale will warm things up a bit.”

Unlocking the door, cool air spilled out into the corridor, visibly revitalizing Shall the moment he stepped inside.  The front room wasn’t quite austere, but it didn’t have a whole lot.  Framed starcharts and images of astronomical phenomena and planetary bodies dotted the walls.  As for the horizontal surfaces, saying the Andorian had plenty of blankets on hand would be an understatement.  Fabrics of every weight lay about, most still folded though a few had just tossed aside.  A few PADDs were strewn about the desk in the corner, and on the shelf behind it sat the family holo, shapla hanging off of the corner as usual.

“Go ahead and make yourself comfortable.”  Shall tells his visitor, leading him inside and gesturing to the couch.  Opening the cabinet underneath the replicator, he produced two glasses and a bulbous bottle partially filled with a deep blue liquid.  Setting them all on the table, he quickly poured the first round and handed one of the glasses to Derik.  “What’s that human expression? Rear up?” he asked, plopping down on the couch, sitting on the section close to the desk so that he could look out the window, his usual spot.

Reply #5
[Show/Hide]
Derik didn’t look away from Shall as they locked eyes after he steadied the Andorian again. “No problem,” he muttered stupidly to the thanks as Shall turned away. He cursed himself for not having something cleverer to say. He followed his new friend through the transporter and to his new room. Derik definitely paused at the notion of his quarters being as cold as the Andorians preferred it. Trill was a very warm planet mostly, especially Zelthus where he was from, and Trill were well-known for not dealing well with cold. He didn’t want to pass up the opportunity at bonding with a new friend though, so he followed Shall inside.

It was absolutely colder than Derik would like. He fought the almost immediate urge to shiver. He was reminded, amusingly, of that time spent with Liam in the crashed shuttle where they had first hooked up. The memory brought a small grin to his face but he didn’t hold it long. At being told to make himself comfortable, Derik wasted no time to pull off his uniform boots, go over to the couch and completely cocoon himself in the heaviest blanket he could find. He felt a little better, though he probably looked a little silly. He took one of the glasses and was about to drink when Shall’s botched use of the human expression caused him to laugh into the glass. If he’d been drinking he might have done a spit take. He’d done so much drinking with the other CONN officers in his academy days that he knew better.

“I think I’d need at least a few more drinks before my rear goes up,” Derik replied with a wink and a grin. “I think you’re looking for, ‘bottom’s up.’” He chuckled again and took a drink of the ale, its wonderful burn heating him from the throat and stomach outward. He sighed contentedly and looked back over at Shall. “I like what you’ve done with the place. I don’t know if I even have a set yet, to be honest, but I can’t wait to move into them and get a sense of normalcy back. This whole situation is still crazy to me.”

Reply #6
[Ens. Irnashall "Shall" ch'Xinya | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Mathis

Eyebrows furrowing at the correction, Shall filed it away despite the initial confusion.  “Bottom’s up?  I don’t get it….” Taking a pull from his glass and seeing his guest do the same, antenna rose in understanding.  “Oh!  The bottom of the glass, of course.”  Finishing his first round quickly in an attempt to mask the deepening blue of his face, Shall worked his feet to kick his boots off.  “The…establishment my classmates dragged me to back in San Fransisco after graduation had an interesting uniform style, and pattern of behavior.  I think an Orion wore more fabric, and when the waitress tried to teach me that phrase she kept sticking her rear towards me or my companions.”  He didn’t miss Derik’s first remark, he just simply moved past it.

Shall sat in silence for the next few moments, simply desiring to take in the scene.  Outside the window, the blue gases of the nebula drifted by, the occasional fast moving disturbances marking the passing repair craft.  In front of the window though, that angular jaw was a perfect compliment to the image of the man completely wrapped up in a thick blanket, arm sticking out to hold his glass.  “You get used the craziness.  Quiet days are the weird ones around here I’m afraid."  Done after the single pour, the Andorian set his glass on the table and unzipped his jacket, blue blood-splotches still staining one shoulder.  Noticing it in the corner of his vision, his skin started to crawl and it almost felt like his uniform was sticking to him thanks to a day’s worth of exertion.

“Ugh, I know this isn’t socially accepted, but I really need a shower.”  Gesturing to the rest of the room as he stood, “Feel free to look around if you like, I’ll only be a few minutes.”  Quickly digging through the wardrobe for some simple replacement clothes, Shall ducked into the bathroom without locking it out of habit.  In the mirror he could see his antenna writhing a bit, either from the ale…or something else.  Frowning to his reflection he quickly doffed the soiled uniform and switched the sonic shower on.

Reply #7
[ Ens. Derik Veradin | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] @chXinya
[Show/Hide]
Derik merely nodded and said, “Oh, sure, no problem,” as Shall disappeared into the bathroom. It had been sudden, but the guy was wearing a blood-stained uniform after presumably a long day. Derik realized he hadn’t changed since before returning to the Resolve from SB84, he was also quite in need of a shower. He debated quite a long while, or at least what felt like a long while, about whether Shall was wanting him to join him in the shower, hoping he might, he’d been getting some mixed signals from the Andorian since they’d first met. There were definitely sparks, but jumping into a shower with someone was a very forward thing to do. Did Andorians like that kind of forward action, or would it be an offense? Derik had no idea.

'There had been signals, right?' He thought to himself. The eye contact, the lingering touches, being invited up to his room in the first place and then being invited inside for a drink? Derik downed his drink, poured himself another, and downed it too in one go before deciding to go with his gut and just go for it. He crawled out from under the heavy blanket, getting hit by the cold again and making his way over to the bathroom door, which he’d noticed hadn’t been locked, which strengthened his courage.

He opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind him and starting to undress, starting with his uniform coat, turtleneck shirt, and tank top. The bathroom was designed so the shower was slightly around the corner, meaning they couldn’t see each other yet. “I hope you don’t mind, but the door was unlocked, and I realized that I’m really, really in need of a shower too, and with Thea needing to reserve power and everything during repairs, I thought, what better way than to share one, ya know?” He said, grinning. He took his pants and socks off and deposited them next to his other clothes. If Shall took a peek out of the shower to look at him, he would see Derik standing there in just his black, form-fitting boxer briefs.

Reply #8
[Ens. Irnashall “Shall” ch’Xinya | Junior Officers’ Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] @Mathis

Standing under the sonic beam with his hands pressed against the bulkhead in front of him, Shall tried to get his thoughts under control.  His antenna writhed like there was no tomorrow, a visible marker for everything going through his head right now.  It was true that the shower was sorely needed, but he’d left poor Derik on the couch, waiting.  “Waiting for what though…” Shall muttered to himself.  Shaking his head in a futile attempt to clear it, he focused on the buzzing in his sinuses induced by the shower itself.

“What are you waiting for?” Jay’s ever-playful voice asked, a specter of his Zh’yi echoing through his thoughts.  “He’s cute, you’ve got him liquored up, hell, he’s been all over you since you first met.  Take advantage of it while you can!”

“What about us though?” Tavin’s judgmental tone drowned Jay out pretty quickly.  “We live for the Whole, your life is ours, our lives are yours.” Quoting the Codices as he often does, the thaan of their group continued to remind Shall of his duties to his family.  The fourth, Syora, remained quiet, instead of hearing her voice the chan could see her in his mind sitting comfortably draped in her braids and locks, a smile on her face, antennae bent towards him.

A new voice filled Shall’s ears in a very physical way, catching the Andorian by surprise.  Jumping away from the bulkhead with a yelp of shock, Shall slammed into the wall behind him thanks to the confined space.  Gazing through the frosted privacy panel he could see the pinkskin standing right in the middle of the room, already down to the regulation underwear.  His heart pounding from the fright, Shall tried to breathe it back to a normal rhythm, but even the distorted view was enough to keep it going.

“Well?” Jay asked again, and Shall could swear that he could feel her drape her arms over his shoulders, whispering the question in his ear.  Honestly, he hadn’t heard a thing of what Derik had said, just that it sounded like a stammer.  Antenna writhing harder, Shall realized what he needed, something that a damned virus and an even more damned woman tried to take from him.

“Thea, increase temperature by 5 degrees.”  Pushing the divider open, a blue arm extended out in invitation.  “I get your back, you get mine?”

Reply #9
[ Ens. Derik Veradin | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] @chXinya
[Show/Hide]
Derik stood, slightly nervous at first as Shall took a moment to look at him through the frosty glass. Derik had apparently startled the man, which he felt a little bad about. From what he could tell, though, Shall didn’t mind the view. Derik liked what he was seeing through the glass too and his’s heart thudded with nervous excitement, wondering if his risk would pay off. Luckily Shall didn’t keep him waiting for long and soon reached a hand out to invite him, which Derik gladly took, quickly taking off his underwear with his other before getting in, revealing an already hardening member beneath.

Space was limited so their bodies brushed together as Derik took up position standing just inches in front of Shall. “Absolutely,” Derik said distractedly, eyes locking with Shall. “Your back, my back.” He stood there for a few moments, enjoying the heat from the sonic vibrations. He considered kissing him right then and there, but he hesitated, looking into his dark blue eyes. He took Shall by the shoulders and turned him around slowly and he began massaging Shall’s back slowly but firmly. The vibrations loosening dirt and moisture forming slightly to help wash off the day’s stress.

Derik had never been with an Andorian before, and he did notice the one thing he’d heard about Andorian males, both types, but that he’d never seen himself, and that was the internal phallus, seeing on Shall as he entered where it would come from, and it was interesting not to see it there between his legs like many alpha quadrant males, and most he’d ever been with. He wondered about it but wasn’t about to bring it up yet. He focused on the rest of Shall’s body and for a scientist he was in remarkably good shape. Derik knew his old CTAC, Keval was in good shape, he’d seen him in the gyms on the Resolve, but it was common for tactical and security officers to be fit. Maybe it was an Andorian thing, he thought to himself, idly. He enjoyed the feel of the man’s muscled back kneading under his hands, almost feeling the stress leaving Shall’s body. “How does that feel, good?”

Reply #10
[Ens. Irnashall "Shall" ch'Xinya | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Auctor Lucan

Every time Derik’s skin brushed against his own Shall was reminded of how cool most other species felt when compared with Andorians.  It was far from the biting ice of the Northern Wastes, it was more like a cool dessert dropped on your lap while eating.  As they stood facing each other for those first moments Shall’s eyes traced along the Trill’s spots, starting with the temples.  He was about to go further, wondering if the rumors were true on how far they went, when Derik turned him around, strong hands not hesitating to work their way along the tense muscles in his shoulders and back.  Grunting in surprise at how pleasurable it was he could feel things starting to stir.  “That feels amazing…”

Having stolen a quick glance as his partner turned him, Shall pictured the hard member Derik was already sporting and glanced down at himself.  A vertical slit was normally all anyone would see if they happened upon an Andorian, but between everything earlier and now the close quarters and sensual contact, the head of his own had slid out with the rest slowly following.  All of a sudden, Derik hit a knot that Shall didn’t even know was there, causing him to gasp and arch his back out of reach.  “Sweet Lor…” he hissed, a wave of mixed pain and pleasure cutting off the rest of the curse.  He didn’t need to look down to see that his penis had jumped several centimeters from that.

Settling back down, Shall leaned back, pressing his blue skin into Derik’s hands once again.  “Tender spot.” he grinned, looking at the other man from across his shoulder, a look of apology in his eyes.  Closing his eyes after turning back, he did his best to control his breathing, the better to keep reactions like that under wraps.  The sensations were beyond anything he’d felt or imagined before, the subtle vibrations from the sonic shower beam dancing across his skin while fingers and palms pressed into the muscles, forcefully relaxing them.  Losing himself to the feelings, Shall’s hands started to wander.  Absentmindedly, his left rested on his thigh, fingers gently tracing small patterns along the side of his almost fully-extended member, the bulbous flesh twitching in response.  At the same time, his right reached behind to stroke the side of Derik’s leg.

It didn’t stay there for long.  Feeling along the soft skin, Shall’s hand found its way to the thigh and started to rub.  Antenna writhed like a snake on his head, trying to turn around to better sense his partner, while down below a thumb started to run up and down the length of the Trill’s member as four fingers played with any of the hair that Derik might’ve had.  “Mmmmm….that feels really good…” Shall purred.

Reply #11
[Show/Hide]
Massaging an Andorian was something quite new to Derik, feeling the difference of that endo skeleton that he'd heard about, remembering how he had learned that it compartmentalised the species' internal organs. It seemed that regardless of bodily structure, the scientist was quite pleased with Derik's technique, his contentment obvious in the way he moved. The pleased, hushed sounds overrode the hum of the sonic shower, and wherever Derik's hands ran across pale, blue skin, a thin vapour rose. Subtle grime that was loosened by the sonic waves, and the light haze elevated the sight of the other man.

"My apologies," murmured Derik in vindication to Shall after having hit that sore spot, but his lopsided smile did not suggest the slightest of regrets about the situation. Evidently, the chan was enjoying himself as much as Derik did, since he noticed how his hands began to stray. When he felt that warm hand against his own skin, he released a shuddering breath.

Being afraid to break the spell, Derik didn't dare say anything when Shall's thumb began to brush his throbbing hardness. He swallowed, wondering what he might do to reciprocate the attention he was getting in more ways than just a back rub. His instincts made the decision before he did it consciously, finding himself letting his right hand stray from the chan's shoulder region and run down his back. With breathing getting heavier, he felt the warmth of Shall's skin underneath his palm as he cupped a buttock, appreciating the firmness. Then... his hand spanned the hip of the Andorian, and sought to feel if there had been any change to that internalised phallus of his. What he found was equally unexpected as delightful.

"Oh," he said in surprise, his fingers having sought a hold on that alien member's girth. Newly emerged, the Andorian cock was a rare treat to feel inside his fingers, and Derik began to stroke that length - his other hand still continuing the massage. "I have never been with someone from Andoria before... But I take it this is a universal sign about mutual interests, right?"

Having said this, Derik continued to stroke Shall from base to tip, and he began to lay kisses on top of his shoulder and neck.

Reply #12
[Ens. Irnashall "Shall" ch'Xinya | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Auctor Lucan

“Mmmmm….that depends.” Shall purred, his antenna practically writhing along his scalp as if it were digging through his hair for its partner.  “Zhens are a little different, they have to do something like this.”  Shifting slightly, blue buttocks pressed up against Derik’s member, smushing it against his belly and sandwiching it between the cheeks.  Lessons taught by his Zh’yi came to mind, so with a knowing smirk, he clenched.  Squeezing the Trill’s flesh a subtle up and down added to the sensation.  “Shens on the other hand, they have a different surprise in store.”

Lightly touching the top of Derik’s head with his cheek as the other man kissed his neck and shoulder, Shall continued to purr in pleasure.  His own member throbbed in his partner’s pink hand, reacting to a stimuli the Andorian seldom used himself.  For the next several moments they stood there, enjoying the pleasures of their flesh on the other’s, Shall keeping up the his ministrations on Derik’s member as best as he could.  Eyes closed, he concentrated on the fingers pressing into his back and the hand stroking along his now-solid length.  Finally, he couldn’t take it much longer, far more primal urges starting to take over.

Taking a quick step away so that he could turn around, Shall did just that.  Still quite close thanks to the close quarters the shower afforded, he glanced down for a quick moment.  Noticing opposing lengths of blue and pink flesh sticking out and up like a pair of swords, he remembered a childhood game with some friends, one that tweaked the antennae of all their zhaveys.  For a brief moment he entertained the notion of introducing that game to his new Trill friend, but there was a deal to satisfy first.  Twirling his finger around as a signal, “Your turn.”

Reply #13
[Show/Hide]
Breathing deeply, Derik shuddered in delight when the Science officer began to rub his hardened length in the way he did, the anticipation building quickly. Yet they lingered like that, him stroking the Andorian's length, and the blue-skinned man undulating his hips against Derik - rubbing harder as they found a rhythm. Derik knew little about the differences between the four Andorian genders, and didn't ask - his mind laid to waste by the pleasure he felt. The haze of the sonic shower made if feel like it was a dream...

...and for a moment, Derik thought that dream had an abrubt end when Shall stepped away from him. He opened his eyes, expecting to be refuted and dismissed because he was Trill. That, however, was not the case, as he heard Shall just asking him to turn around.

"All right," he said with a lopsided smile, obliging the Scientist by slowly turning around, but not before letting his eyes feast on the sight of the man in the shower. He put his hands against the glass wall of the shower, and turned his head to look at the Andorian, wondering what he would do next - what kind of fancy he had when being with another man.

"You know what?" he said, his heart beating fast in wait for what may come next, "Even though it was unfortunate you were made a target by these Devoted that roam this ship, I am really glad I happened to be there..." He said this with a grin, his eye on the alien that shared the shower with him, anticipating what he might want to do to him, and wanting it...

Reply #14

Shall returned the grin, antenna angled towards the other man invitingly.  If his zhavey saw it now she’d be mortified.  “Me too.”  Pressing his blue fingers into Derik’s back at what he hoped were critical points in Trill musculature and pressed in with each finger wiggling in a little circular pattern.  “Though I would’ve liked the look on Lieutenant zh’Waan’s face when she saw me standing over all their bodies.” he finished with a chuckle.

Fingers started to shift, the motions like a dance moving down the length of the Trill’s back.  It felt quite different than Andorian backs, the muscles didn’t have the same kind of support that they had under their blue skin so it was a bit springy to the chan’s touch.  He liked it, the smile growing wider as he reached the lower back, the final goal almost in reach.  Turning his wrists so that his palms were up, Shall’s fingers reached Derik’s hips, then his left jumped down to cradle the pale cheek hanging just below his own groin.  Leaning forward to whisper in his partner’s ear, the tips of his hair brushed the Trill’s shoulder.  “Ready for something more?”

Almost giggling, Shall gave Derik’s shapely ass a squeeze with his left hand, and reached around to grasp his member with his right.  Giving it a couple of quick strokes, he leaned forward a bit more to press his ridged phallus into the very top of the space between cheeks, sliding it up and down as a demonstration.  His left arm wrapped around the other’s waist, cradling him close, not that he could’ve gone far in the first place.  “I should warn you, we Andorians can get quite…aggressive.”  His breathing was starting to quicken, his drives ramping up beyond the point of no return.  Shall was ready if Derik was.

Reply #15
[Show/Hide]
When asked if he was ready for more, having enjoyed the massage he'd been given, Derik groaned in delight. He opened his eyes, looking over his shoulder through the haze of the sonic shower at the Andorian, and answered.

"Quite," he said, thinking he knew what Shall meant, and dropped one hand from the glass, reaching back to him. He put his hand on the scientist's hip, but he had to bit his lower lip to stifle a loud moan when he felt those blue fingers encompass his cock anew. That ridged length was teasing him too, and as if he'd had any kind of inclination to leave, the Andorian embraced his waist. This was really happening, and after the battle, Derik had been longing to take the edge off. He just hadn't thought he'd been doing it with a new lover on a new ship.

Upon being told he might be in for a rough time, Derik did have to chuckle, hoping that the Andorian knew what he was about. "I can't wait... but we should use the conditioner in that case," he said ruefully, moving his hand from Shall's hip to one of the small shelves in the shower. For shampoos and conditioners to work in sonic showers, Starfleet had to change their formulas. They were more silicone based to last in the vibrations. As opposed to the old kind - that could be quite harmful if they got inside you - they now worked really well for all kinds of shenanigans one could have in the showers aside from just getting clean.

He flicked the lid open with his thumb and then held the bottle upside down behind his own head. He squeezed out the entire bottle between their bodies, and shivered when the cool liquid splattered over the muscles over his own back, across the front of Shall's chiselled, blue frame, and coated both his buttocks and the astrophysicist's rigid arousal. Then, he dropped the bottle to the floor of the stall. "Come on... Show me the stars..."

Reply #16
[Ens. Irnashall “Shall” ch’Xinya | Junior Officers’ Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy]

The cold conditioner was quite the contrast to the heat from the shower (supplied by the beam and the pair’s body heat in the enclosed space), and feeling the Trill shiver in his grasp made Shall chuckle.  Far more used to the ice of Andoria, a little bottle of slippery liquid was nothing to him, poor Derik clearly had trouble.  He had to give the other man credit though, hitting the target from behind, without looking, that was quite the trick.  One final line from Derik was more than enough to push his Andorian partner over the edge, antenna straining to touch the pinkskin’s hair.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you...” Shall huffed.  Unwrapping his arm from around Derik’s waist, the now free hand quickly hooked under his leg giving Shall some leverage.  Lifting the Trill up a few centimeters he knelt just enough to line everything up, the head probing between cheeks for that magic spot.  Feeling the expected give, Shall pulled back just enough to get some proper force before surging forward, pushing hard past the Trill’s muscle ring without a care as to how it might feel.  All he knew right now was that Derik’s hole felt amazing.  Pushing as deep as he could, Shall paused just long enough to enjoy the pressure on his member before pulling back, flexing to spur some extra movement inside, letting his ridges rub against the fleshy walls.  Almost to the point of full release, he slammed back home, repeating the process several times.  After a few thrusts he started to hop on the balls of his feet, putting some extra force behind each push.

While the left hand was holding Derik up, the right was still wrapped around his member, the strokes matching his thrusts.  Shall could feel a new wave of heat under the meat, his smile widening with the knowledge that his efforts were working.  Rubbing the Trill’s head with the thumb, he tried to whisper something into DerIk’s ear, but all he could get out was a grunt as he fought to keep from finishing early.

Reply #17
[Show/Hide]
When Shall hoisted up one of his legs, Derik Veradin's breath caught, and he had to struggle to maintain balance. He used the walls of the shower for support, and the Andorian's arm underneath his raised leg held him steady. His heart was beating loudly in his ears, and they were beyond the point of no return... feeling that ridged phallus squirming inside his sphincter without commiseration or care. The conditioner spared Derik the pain, instead feeling the whole thing invade him with the first shove.

He cried out, skewered as he was, but the cry ended in a deep moan - eyes fluttering shut when Shall began to move. It was such an intense feeling, having him so deep and pushing so hard from the first thrust, and his cock tensed in immediate response. Shall had his hand around him still, using his thumb to quicken his release, and Derik couldn't see how he'd possible preserve himself.

"D-Don-t stop," he barely managed between his groans of pending release, never having felt something quite that big and ridged inside him before - certainly not on Trill or in his years in the fleet. Liam Herrold came to mind, but he was human, large yet not ridged, and Shall was not as gentle as the fighter mech was. This was else, and he couldn't last a full minute.

He cried out, clenching hard around Shall in his release, and shed his seed against the glass wall of the shower. He'd had lost his footing if Shall hadn't supported him, and yet it wasn't over. Derik couldn't breathe through his entire climax, ropes of seed landing on the glass and running down towards the floor. He wasn't sure he'd come quite so fast and so long before either. The Andorian continued, however, the lubricant allowing him to keep up without lessening the pace even if Derik clenched down so hard on their joining.

Reply #18

For a moment Shall was a little disappointed that Derik didn’t wait for him, but the feeling of a soft, fleshy member in his hand as it squeezed out a load all over his shower walls was such a new experience that he would remember it for a long while.  Slowing his thrusts to give the Trill a small break, his antenna squirmed its way into the other man’s hair, giving it a tickle.  Down below, meaty walls clamped down on a still, rigid Andorian member bringing on a new level of pleasure.

Each thrust was accompanied by a squelch of lubrication, audible over the hum of the sonic beam, something forgotten in the all the cavorting.  Anchored in the moment time slowed to all crawl as Shall felt his climax building up inside.  Ramming one final time right to the hilt, a loud slap of flesh on flesh echoed off of the walls before being drowned out by Shall’s incredible moan of pleasure.  Deep inside, a cerulean-tinted stream shot out into the warm confines of the Trill’s inners, a warm enema to cap off the cleansing.  Shall had to take his hand off of his partner’s member when the climax hit, there was a sizable risk he would’ve crushed it if he hadn’t.  Wrapping his arm around his lover’s chest instead, Shall leaned against the pinkskin for some momentary support, reveling in the afterglow.

After several moments, blue lips nuzzled against the line of spots on Derik’s neck before Shall stepped back, pulling out with a wet pop and lowering his leg back to the deck.  Taking in the view of the carnage done to the stall and Derik’s rear, the Andorian couldn’t help but grin like a madman.  “I guess that’s one way to say ‘thanks for saving me.’  We better clean up and get out before the beam starts cooking us.  Steamed Andorian is a little too chewy from what I hear.”

Reply #19
[Show/Hide]
His heart beating fast, and still not having come down from his climax, Derik Veradin did enjoy every second in which the Andorian continued to plough him from behind. It extended the whole experience and the euphoria he felt didn't dissipate. It even kept him hard in Shall's grip, since his prostate was still being massaged by that ridged phallus.

When Shall came, it was sudden, but the molten, warm feeling inside him was unmistakable. It made Derik moan, eyes fluttering shut, and he reached behind himself to the Andorian's hip to urge him to continue moving. He clenched down on that ridged length too, trying to siphon every shred of his seed, until he was completely spent. Only then, when his leg was released, did he lean back against Shall's chest, his head on his shoulder. He'd felt a sense of loss when Shall had removed his hand from his residual hardness, and even more so when he vacated his ass, but the gratification was equal, and it didn't have to be over just yet.

"Agreed," he said, chuckling as he turned around and ran his hands into that long, white hair. He kissed the Andorian hard, until he reached for the soap. "Let me clean you up first."

Getting the soap, he poured it into his hand and began to lather up Shall's front, and then reached down to thoroughly clean that semi-hard, ridged length. While he did so, he continued to give the alien greedy kisses, coaxing that member of his into hardness again. He decided to tease him, giving a grin, and when that cock of his was clean and rinsed by the sonic waves, he got down on his knees and teased it with his mouth. He licked the bottom side of it all the way to the tip.

"You can turn off the beam if you want, but I am not finished with you..." he said, before taking more of the sectioned length into his mouth. He'd put one hand on the Andorian's hip to keep him still, even pushed him up against the glass, while he stroked himself with the other hand. It would be interesting to see if he'd protest, and wanted to leave, or simply wanted to continue this elsewhere.

Reply #20

The kiss was a surprise, the sudden motion catching Shall off guard as he hardly expected someone to do it.  The stubble that was dominated the other man’s face was a feature not shared by the vast majority of Andorians and the abrasive feeling on his face was another new thing to add to the memories.  Hands ran through his slick hair, a slight massage to keep the scalp healthy.  Silently acknowledging Derik’s desire to continue, Shall rested his arm on his shoulder, watching as hands soaped up.

Strong, pink fingers ran all along Shall’s torso, the caress bringing a shiver under his skin.  The attention quickly shifted away from his abdomen though, Derik soon had Shall’s ridged member is his hands, cleaning it as deeply as is humanly possible.  The kisses continued throughout, keeping Shall from watching exactly what Derik was doing but that didn’t stop him from enjoying the sensations.

White eyebrows rose in curiosity when the Trill sank to his knees, but his intentions became very apparent when soapy hands were replaced with something far warmer and much more moist.  A tongue along the underside as if it were measuring the length of his member elicited a long moan from the Andorian, eyes closing and head tilting back from the sensation.  Anything he would’ve said in response died a quick death when Derik pushed him against the glass wall, pinning him there with a firm hand against his hip.

Any desire to leave was quickly forgotten, not even to just move this to somewhere softer.  Time seemed to slow and his universe collapsed as if a black hole had suddenly formed between them.  Putting his hand on the top of Derik’s head, it was more of a sign of encouragement than an effort to take control.  “By Lor’vela where did you learn to do this…” Shall moaned.

Reply #21
[Show/Hide]
The question had Derik chuckling, and he reached for the blue length stroking it with his hand as he gave his answer.

"Uncharted space can be quite dull sometimes too," he said, the tumbling spots across his chiselled frame moving as he adjusted his footing in the shower. "Sometimes all we could to was to have as much fun as we could."

Having said this, Derik reapplied himself to the task, the soap long gone by the sonic vibrations. In fact, he glanced towards the shower controls and switched the settings, turning on the water instead of the vibrations, since he was beginning to feel a bit numb by the sonic waves. While the warm water coursed over Shall's corrugated abdomen and ran down Derik's back, he pursed his lips to take the head of that alien cock into his mouth, and he swirled his tongue around it once... before he began to apply himself more keenly to the treatment. Holding the Chan's hip still, he accommodated the sectioned length all the way to the back of his throat... before pulling his lips back. He announced his pleasure in the act by humming deep down in his chest, making the reverberations felt by the astrophysicist.

He continued for some time, stroking himself while he did it, until he couldn't bear the wait much longer. Beaded with water, he rose to his feet and slanted his lips across the Andorian's, and as he kissed him, he wrapped his hand around both their hardened lengths. With his fingers encompassing them both, his rapid strokes were shared, and yet he wondered. "I don't know if its your preference, but if it is... would you put your hands on the glass a bit?"

Derik wouldn't mind coming with him as they were, but if the Andorian were up for it, he would have loved to see be inside him too.

Reply #22
[Ens. Irnashall "Shall" ch'Xinya | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] @Mathis @Auctor Lucan

Shall was so lost in the moment he didn’t even notice the change to a water stream until a soggy lock of white hair stuck to his face.  His eyes screwed shut in response, both as a reflex from his hair trying to stick to one of them and from the pure pleasure coming from Derik’s ministrations.  The way the Trill’s mouth and tongue played with his member was unmatched by any of his shelthreth mates.  Just as soon as he was starting to get used to one technique Derik would change to another, and then another after that.  Shall relished the sensations and didn’t want Derik to stop.

Yet stop he did.  Skin slick with water and steaming from the heat, Derik’s pink skin slid against Shall’s blue, even when the Trill gripped their members together for some frottage.  Wrapping his arms over his shoulders, Shall leaned forward a bit to return the kiss in answer to the question.  “I’m chan, I don’t have preferences.”  Flicking some of his soaked hair out of his eyes, he let out a surprising moan, trying hard not to let go right into Derik’s hand.  He wanted to wait a bit longer.

Stepping back to give the Trill some room to maneuver, Shall did as he was asked.  Looking out at the rest of his little bathroom, he pressed his hands against the transparent aluminum and spread his legs apart.  Despite the heat and humidity the Andorian shivered in anticipation.  “Think you can last longer than me?” he challenged, looking at Derik from over his shoulder with a look of pure hunger.

Reply #23
[Show/Hide]
While the Andorian in front of him repositioned, Derik was already putting the makeshift lubrication on his once again hardened member. When Shall looked over his shoulder and let out a teasing challenge with that hungered look on his face, Derik moved right up to him, took Shall’s chin in his free hand and captured his lips in a kiss just as hungry.

Without breaking the kiss, Derik positioned himself behind the chan and pushed slow and steady into the tight entry, pushing until he was all the way inside and their bodies met completely. He held it there for a moment, loving the feeling of his cock completely encompassed by that incredibly pressure, also allowing Shall a moment to become accustomed.

He broke the kiss but held Shall’s chin still, keeping their eyes locked as he pulled out and pushed back in again, slowly starting a rhythm and wanting to see his reaction. “I guess we’ll have to find out,” Derik finally responded with a wicked grin, and began increasing the speed of his thrusting. One hand on Shall’s hip, Derik let go and began exploring his partner’s muscled body with his free hand, exploring, feeling, massaging, feeling his way back down towards the chan’s member. To be honest, Derik wasn’t sure how long he would last, feeling this incredible.

Reply #24
[Ens. Irnashall "Shall" ch'Xinya | Junior Officers' Quarters | Deck 8 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Mathis

Another kiss wasn’t the reaction Shall was expecting, Andorians generally didn’t swap spit like this, at least not with each other, and nowhere near as often.  Derik wasn’t Andordian though, so this did warrant an exception.  The stubble scratched at his skin, tickling it like a rough brush in a way.  Following his lover’s example, blue lips parted to give the Trill access to the insides of his mouth, but that wasn’t the only opening the pinkskin was interested in at the moment.

At long last, a welcome pressure built up in Shall’s rear as Derik made his move.  Reflex caused him to clench, gripping the pink cock hard but also drawing it in a touch more from the contraction.  He moaned louder than before, the sound reverberating in his throat before Derik had to break the kiss.  He returned the Trill’s challenging grin, always ready to go head to head, but he knew there was no way to really tell who would’ve won in this case.  He had no idea if they’d been at this for a few minutes or an hour.  He didn’t care though, he was too focused on the cock digging its way through his blue hole.  Pressing his hands against the transparent aluminum until his palms were nearly white, his hips shifted in response to Derik’s motions, coming down to meet the thrusts.  A pink hand roamed across his abdomen feeling the way his muscles shifted as they did everything possible to enhance the pleasure of their coupling.  Finally, it wrapped itself around his ridged member once again causing a reciprocal twitch in response along with a squeeze around Derik’s.

Leaning forward for some extra depth, Shall’s forehead rested against the cool panel, water droplets running through his hair and around his skin, antenna rubbing odd patterns in the condensation.  “That’s it..mmm….right there….”  Blue flesh surged in Derik’s hand, each segment trying to pull apart from its neighbors.  It wouldn’t be long now….

Simple Audio Video Embedder