Skip to main content
Topic: USS Theurgy: What if - The Public Baths (Read 27032 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: USS Theurgy: What if - The Public Baths

Reply #175
[ Thomas Ravon | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @SummerDawn

"Most pleasurable for sure." he snickered against her neck while she answered him that she'd in fact might be seeking him out to mate more. Up to the point where she might be able to seek him out twice or even thrice a day. He was a bit surprised by it though saw some humor in it "So uhm, does that mean you'll be residing in my fighter whenever we need to be out on patrols this week?" he teased her.

He listened to her about that after that week the mating pair would either affirm the bond as mates or if they'd go take their separate ways. He let it sink in for a moment and he gave it some serious thought. He licked his lips and still felt that need to take responsibility if he fathered cubs with her or children. He kept tracing his fingers over her nude frame in the meantime and eventually whisper softly  "Well... We've gone this far... I mean... As a human, I guess I wouldn't be able to live with the fact that... I fathered kids and not be around for them."

Reply #176
[ Ens. K'Ren | Public Baths | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan
[Show/Hide]
"It means Starfleet has a policy to permit me to request the week off in my season. You may have to ride patrols, but when you get back to the ship," she purred, smiling, "you'll have to ride me too." She paused a second, feeling him soften just enough her cervix spat him out, and she flopped forward, rolling onto her back, looking up at Thomas. She felt her body tighten up again, holding onto the seed he'd given her, ensuring the best chance of a cub. He followed her down onto the bench still caressing her, and she pulled him into a hug. "Caits raise our cubs among family, perhaps here on this ship, alone I might desire their sire to be with me, but on Cait I would have sisters and cousins, my clan to help raise the cubs." She kissed him again, "If that is what you wish Thomas, once my season is over, and I know I am with cub, then I would not refuse you, but do not make that choice based on human customs and morals."

Reply #177

"A permit I need to approve?" he laughed and nodded as she purred on. He suddenly felt the clamping feeling on his manhood release and he slowly slipped himself out of her sex. He glanced down to see if she'd leak but to his surprise there was nothing that oozed out. It had been a very different thing to witness and he watched the Cait turn around and roll onto her back. She pulled him into a hug and he fully embraced her as he closed his eyes for a second and felt his mouth feeling rather dry.

The exertions in the sauna had certainly caused for some dehydration. He glanced over to the replicators once his eyes opened. In the meantime she told him about how cubs would normally be raised in a family. A smile graced his lips when she spoke of her desire of her sire to be with her if she were to raise the cubs aboard the ship. He gave her a nod again when she told him that she'd not refuse him if he were to be with her after her season. The key point of her explanation did rest on the fact that he did not have to make this choice based on human standards and customs. He gave it some thought while he ran his hands over her fur and eventually through her hair. He made sure to take extra care when he brushed along her ears.

Reply #178
[Show/Hide]
K'Ren purred softly as Thomas ran his hands over her face, and through her hair, gently caressing her ears as they lay there together, close, intimate, and looking into the other's eyes. She ran her paw along the lines of his face, looking up into the eyes of the an she'd chosen to sire her cubs, one of her pack, one of her family on this ship. She didn't want to say anything to try and sway him one way of the other, he would have to chose of his own accord. "You do not have to decide now Thomas, we have a week of this to think it over, and even then, the choice does not have to be made until we know I am with cub."

Reply #179

She placed no pressure onto him to decide whether to commit himself to her or not. He figured that she was perhaps right to let some time go over it and let him think things through. Ravon did figure he'd be rather biased on making a choice if she'd be returning to him daily this week to mate. The sheer amount of sex involved would have him thinking about nothing else but her. He let the thoughts run through his mind as he enjoyed the close intimacy with the Cait, turning his face slightly into her paw and kissing her wrist before laying his head down on her chest.

His hands moving along her body now, twirling the fur in his fingers and watching it as he listened to her heartbeat and enjoyed laying there against the swell of her breast. "If I do manage to..." he paused as he looked for the right word "How many of them would you have normally? One cub or more?"

Reply #180
[Show/Hide]
How many? That was the question wasn't it. She hugged him as he lay against her chest, head pressed against her breasts, holding him almost like a cub. She honestly didn't know for sure. Caits had litters anywhere from one to four cubs, though twins was most common, followed by triplets. Quads were unusual, one cub almost always turned out a bit smaller then the others, and a single cub usually meant one was lost in-utero. But for pairings with humans, as K'Ren was, one or two was more normal, she'd been born alone, as had her sister.

As he stroked her fur, she enjoyed the moment before answering. "Impregnate me? You will, that is almost certain. As to how many, really depends. Twins and triplets are normal in Cait pairings, though a pairing with a human is unpredictable, though one or two is normal I guess. Females ovulate more when stimulate by a cait male's barbs. Humans do not have barbs so it's not as much then."

Reply #181

The motherly instincts of the Cait seemed to be getting put to use as she held him while he lay there on top of her. His words hung in the air and K'Ren seemed to be thinking about them for a little while before she answered him. She addressed the first part by calling it what it was. Impregnation. He looked up at her, his chin resting on the valley between her breasts as he nodded and was confirmed that it'd be a certainty. She explained how Cait males would stimulate the body of a female more with their barbs. Something that made Thomas shudder.

"Doesn't that hurt for you in that case?" he asked softly before he nuzzled into one of her breasts and kissed the bare nipple. He did keep looking at her and let go of her breast before asking "So if we are to be expecting cubs. Seeing you're half Cait, will they look more human or more Cait? Or just like you?" he asked her curiously.

Reply #182
[Show/Hide]
K'Ren had slept with a Cait or two before in the academy so while she'd never mated with one, she had some idea of how it felt. "It's hard to describe Thomas. It doesn't hurt, females wouldn't want to mate outside the heat if they were. They scrape and drag along inside, but they're more to induce ovulation in the female at orgasm." She purred a bit when he suckled at her breast like a cub. "They'll be a mix of us both. How human they'll look I don't know. We won't know until they're born and we see them for the first time."

Reply #183

Seemed like there would be a lot of unknowns for them if she were to carry his offspring. Thomas simply nodded again and crawled over K'Ren to rest on top of her now. He kissed her on the lips again and looked into her eyes before he looked around and asked her "You want to stay here a while longer?" he waited for her answer before he slowly moved off her and went over to the replicator station to produce himself more bottles of water, he glanced over at her and smiled "Want one too?" He waited for her answer and leaned against the replicator station before he uncapped the first bottle and began to drink from it to quench his thirst.

Reply #184
[Show/Hide]
There would be unknowns, that was for sure, but there were always unknowns when having children. She returned the kiss, sitting up as he climbed off her. "I enjoyed the time together Thomas. If you wanted to stay a bit longer, cuddle, chat, whatever it is humans do after sex, I am willing." When he went over to the replicator to grab a bottle and offered her one she nodded, "Please."

She grabbed the bottle he tossed her way, taking a sip from it. "Probably not what you expected when you came here today was it?" She grinned, "A little fun, blow off some steam, breeding wasn't on the list was it?" She patted the bench beside her, "Sit with me while we talk?"

Reply #185
[ Thomas Ravon | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @SummerDawn [/i

His Cait lover agreed on wanting a bottle of water and he tossed it over to her. She had Furthermore agreed to stay a bit longer to chat, cuddle or whatever he needed. He had to smile a little and nodded, even more so when she asked him if he had imagined his day to go in this particular fashion "Quite not what I had been expecting for today." he admitted to her as he leaned against the replicator and dissolved the empty bottle. I did produce a full one right after it though and saw K'Ren pat the bench beside her with the request to take a seat next to her. I walked over to her smiling and nodded before I took my seat and bumped into her.

"Did the day go like you expected it to go?" he asked her curiously "Oh and do Caits do any sort of aftercare? Or do they just mate and part ways?" he followed up on a question he had forgotten to ask earlier on.

Reply #186
[Show/Hide]
"Not what I was expecting either," K'Ren admitted. "I knew I was coming here in heat, and fully expected to mate and breed with someone, but not one of my own as it were." She took a sip from her bottle, looking Thomas over as he downed hers. Caits did need water but they didn't sweat do didn't lose as much moisture as Humans.

When he sat down, she placed her paw on his bare thight, gently rubbing it. "Caits do practice aftercare as you call it, grooming a partner's fur is pleasureable and a way of showing one's care for the other. Human's have no fur, and I did not bring my brush with me. I was going to have a sonic shower, and brush later in my quarters." She glanced down at his free hand, taking it in her free paw, placing it against her stomach, right above her womb. "In three weeks I will know Thomas. But a week together will ensure I do."

Reply #187

He kept looking at her as he was seated besides her now and he smiled as she placed her paw on his thigh. He listened to her as she spoke of aftercare. How grooming was particularly pleasurable and a way of showing care. She pointed out that she didn't bring her brush and that she'd be grooming herself later in her quarters. Thomas looked at her and placed his hand on her paw as he smiled, wondering if it would be the same kind of thing like he had seen women do when they combed their hairs.

I felt you take my other hand though when you placed it against your stomach. I look up at you and smile a little as I gently push my fingers through the fur on your stomach. I keep looking in your eyes and whisper "I can come over to your quarters later if you'd want."

Reply #188
[Show/Hide]
K'Ren looked up at his, holding his hand against her stomach where she hoped cubs would soon be. "I'd enjoy your company, whenever  you want." She leaned into him, feeling his free arm curl around her side. All was well in her world, and while this wasn't the original plan, there hadn't really been a plan to start with, this was the best outcome. A good healthy sire, a man who was willing to help her raise the cubs on this ship, and a freind who'd stand with her. She softly purred as she curled into his side. "Thank you Thomas, for everything."

FIN

Reply #189
[ Lt. Rhys Williams | Public Baths | USS Theurgy ] attn: @Pierce @Griff

The moans that Alana was giving off certainly affected Rhys. On the one hand he certainly wanted her to enjoy the massage he was giving her, though he wondered fi she was enjoying it on a different level than he was intending. Of course, it was also possible the noises she was making were simple enjoyment and that Rhys’ subconscious was putting his own feelings on it. Feelings that were not really come from his brain but from an entirely different head.

He was so engrossed in what he was doing and the thoughts swimming through his mind that he did not notice the approach of Lillee. He was so unaware of her that when she spoke it startled him completely. He gave a jerk and then looked incredibly embarrassed. He did not initially recognise her until she made it clear that she was the one he had almost crashed into during their swimming race. When she praised their swimming abilities Rhys knew it was going to be one of those days. One in which he spent his time red faced and embarrassed and unsure of what to say or do. So, most days when he interacted with someone out of uniform.

When Alana said she had no idea what Rhys would have asked for if he had won their little bet. He shrugged “I am not sure what I would have asked for either to be honest.” He often thought Awkward should have been his middle name. When Lillee asked if she could assist and Alana agreed Rhys shrugged. She had won the bet after all it was up to her. It did occur to Rhys that he was now in close proximity to two very attractive women, but he tried not to think about that. He was in a weird enough place mentally as it was. He wasn’t sure where their new friend was going to place her self perhaps on the other side of the lounger to him.

Reply #190
[Lt. Cmdr. Natalie Stark | Public Baths | Deck 12| USS Theurgy 01] Attn: @Stegro88
[Show/Hide]

Looking back up at the young woman, Natalie tried to pretend that she herself was clothed in a tactful bathing suit. And that her nudity was not being quietly observed and cataloged by the person who would be sharing the small, but reasonably proportioned bath tub with her. Hot tub might have been a better word for it, once Nat gave the notion some thought. Though she knew there was a variety of soaps, sponges and other such materials available for use in some sections of the rather palatial arrangement. The baths were fully functional, an equivalent to older establishments from Roman times on Earth, or even more modern inceptions on the notion, from places like Risa or Betazed.

Minus the mud, of course. That was not an option here, though now that she thought of it, at least the mud would have granted her a modicum of decency. Not that there is anything wrong with being naked in a room full of strangers.

While that notion was easier thought than acted upon, the brunette Martian nevertheless smiled up at Samala and managed to stop herself from averting her gaze as the girl stripped out of her own attire. It seemed foolish to the bustier woman to look away when they were going to be lounging naked in a tub together, attempting to relax. Sure, they were complete strangers but that was part of the charm of this place, or so she'd been told. No rank. What happens here stays here. Meet someone knew and be equally uncomfortable and shy together. Well, it could be fun she supposed, and allowed herself to give the girl a discreet once over.

Natalie wasn't exactly the best judge ever of the female form - having been chastised for her own body issues in a friendly fashion not 15 minutes prior by some of her fellow officers - but she could compare Samala to the other women she'd seen strutting about naked in the baths, and decided that while she wasn't as slender as say, Bremmer had been, she wasn't as curvy as that one top heavy red head, or Nat herself. Not that this was a problem. Some old saying about fun coming in all kinds of shapes and sizes, or was it packages, danced around the back of her mind but couldn't quite shift itself out as the Martian worked hard not to blush.

"Yes, wearing something in here does seem to make one stand out," Natalie agreed as the girl finished up, and watched her set the garment aside. Though kicking was a far more accurate term. Nat was pleased to see the girl had pretty decent aim at least, and judged that no one would be at any serious risk of an unintentional face plant due to getting their limbs tangled in the suit. Nodding her approval, she turned her head back in time to see Samala moving toward her. The two orbited each other, nearly touching, before the more limber female was on the other side of the tub, easing herself down.

Chuckling softly, Nat reached up and set about putting her hair into a messy sort of bun, to keep it out of the way. Until that point it had lain flowing down her back, loose about her face. "It would be silly of me to just stand around with the water only up to my knee's, wouldn't it?" Easy enough to joke at herself in that situation. Reaching out, she grabbed the sides of the tub as she went down, letting her legs slide out before her. Despite her best effort, as she planted her bum on the tile, the foot of her left leg grazed up against the inside of Samala's right calf. "Er, sorry about that," she apologized swiftly, readjusting her positioning a bit better. It was going to be a little hard to keep from getting tangled up. Considering the activities going on throughout the baths just then, Natalie had to wonder if that was accidental, or a design feature.

Likely the latter, she concluded. Clearly this place was planned out by a Risan. Or maybe a Deltan, she concluded, albeit silently. Aloud, she said, "I'd say the water temperature is just about perfect though. This is lovely."

Reply #191
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan, @Pierce, @Juzzie

[Show/Hide]

Sure enough, Lillee stood on the other side of the lounge bed. She was in a dangerous mood, a frame of mind where her inhibitions and good judgement were fading into memory, when Lillee simply surrendered to the more wild part of her nature, living completely in the moment without forethought or retrospection. Nevertheless, enough of Lillee's self-awareness remained to notice Alana's friend's nervousness. His innocence was understandable, adorable and more than a little intriguing, but even so, Lillee scolded herself to be gentle.

In any case, Lillee noticed Alana's rather startled reaction to her, along with what it implied. The human (she seemed human, at any rate) was stunning, so Lillee appreciated the flattery of Alana's brief speechlessness. The human's moan as her masseur got to work were indicative of just how much the woman was enjoying her massage as well, although Lillee hesitated a moment, observing her  fellow masseur for a moment.

"Press just a little harder," she said with a warm and inviting smile. Slowly she laid her hands on top of his and, very carefully, pressed his fingers down slightly harder, rewarded with a somewhat deeper and throatier moan from Alana. "Good," Lillee said, her eyes lazily shifting up to his, her wet hands still on top of his. "You are good at this, it seems, to provoke such a reaction. May I ask your name, if we are both to treat Alana so?"

With that, Lillee's hands moved elsewhere, lower down Alana's body towards the small of her back. She noticed the strain of Rhys's trunks and she smiled at him, her eyes flicking down pointedly. "That looks uncomfortable," Lillee said in that same sultry tone, knowing full well the effect she could have on men and women with that voice, especially when naked. Shame was so far gone that it might as well no longer exist. "Truly, Rhys, if you wish to remove your swimwear to be more comfortable, nobody would mind, least of all me. I did much the same thing earlier with my swimsuit; it is wonderful when swimming, but less so elsewhere. Many others in the Baths have made the same choice. Do you protest to this, Alana?"

All the while Lillee continued massaging, her strong thumbs exerting strategic pressure to Alana's back, from where her own swimsuit covered her perfectly formed buttocks upwards. At that point, pleasantly warm despite being naked and still damp amidst the Baths' heat, Lillee wasn't even thinking. She was just relaxing into the moment, heedless of where the moment might go from there.

Reply #192
[ Lt. Alana Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Griff @Juzzie
[Show/Hide]

The feeling of both Lillee's hands and Rhys were pushing Pierce to new heights. She was enjoying the sensations of her flesh being rubbed in such a manner to add the extra pressure on her back. "Ooohhh..." she moaned louder yet. Not realizing this was creating a wardrobe issue with a certain male masseuse.

She heard some distinct questions being lobbed at Rhys from the Romulan woman now working her hands closer to her lower back. The woman's soft hands gliding just above her sizable rump was shooting added pleasure into the her despite not realizing that she was really turned on right now. As she thought about it, her inhibitions were slowly fading away as she heard Lillee pose a question to Rhys about removing his shorts. At this point, Alana didn't care anymore.

"Do you protest to this, Alana?"

Alana thought for a moment and shook her head slightly before groaning, "No...". She herself was about ready to shed her clothing too as she almost couldn't stand it anymore. The feeling was overwhelming her as she felt the Romulan hands working on her at the same time as Rhys.

She sat up slightly and slid off the shoulder straps and held her bathing suit in her hand before lying back down. Her hands slowly guided the suit down her body as she continued to hide her most impressive of features as it stuggled to come over her rounded bottom. With the last flick of her smooth and silky legs, she kicked the swimsuit on the ground next to her bench. Now exposed, she let the two of them continue to massage her. Despite her earlier thoughts, she was in the mood and her female mind had taken over.

Reply #193

‘Well this is happening.’ Was all Rhys could think at this moment in time. Being who he was Rhys was going to be permanently red through the entirety of this situation he just knew it.  He did wish he was not quite so susceptible to embarrassment. However, it seemed to be an eternal affliction he would always have. From what he could remember his parents had never been the kind of people to be easily embarrassed by anything. He had no siblings, so he wondered where this feeling came from.

Soon Lillee had her hands on his and was showing him how to do a better massage. Her touch caused him to jump for a moment. However, he had decided that what was going to happen was going to happen, so he allowed himself to be led over the other woman’s body. “Oh I am Rhys, Rhys Williams.” His voice had a breathy and slightly sing-song quality to it that displayed he was from Wales. Though of course a Romulan might not have noticed the subtle differentiation between human accents.

It was then that he noticed that she had seen his ‘difficulty’. He broke out in a little cold sweat that fortunately with his still slightly damp body would be difficult for the others to notice. He felt his heart beating more vigorously as she asked Alana if he could remove his shorts and if she would mind. Her answer did not help matters.

He was reluctant, but he had made a promise to himself when this encounter began to be more spontaneous. To let what would happen, happen. He looked around him, and to be honest he was one of the few with anything on at all. He made a mental not to examine the effects of peer pressure later. Slowly he slipped the shorts off, so now he was naked in front of two people he did not know very well. He saw Alana was doing the same thing. For now, he would follow Lillee’s lead, she seemed to know what she was doing with a massage.

Reply #194
[ Lt. Alana Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Griff @Juzzie [Show/Hide]

As much as Pierce wasn't originally wanting to do any of this after stepping foot in the public baths, it was somewhat comforting to her to have this all transpire as it had. Her backside lies naked, facing both Rhys and Lillee's warm, soft hands that continued to rub every curve and angle of her back, neck, and shoulders. Secretly hoping that Lillee would touch a little more than that, she continued to relax. She figured that Rhys was a little reluctant, but got no such feelings from Lillee who just came from a hearty romp across the way.

Alana turned slightly seeing that Lillee and Rhys were back there, in the buff and seemingly enjoying themselves. She could just tell that Lillee was a bad influence for Rhys but also for herself as she felt some hands copping a feel around her side now, barely grasping some skin near her side-boob. An electric spark shot into her breast at that and she shook a little and moaned, unable to hold that sound back. "Ooh..."

Realizing what had happened, she buried her face into the towel on the bench and hid the red face she knew she felt burning her ears. She mumbled softly with her face still planted down in the towel, "Sorry, it ahh...startled me a bit. No worries."

She had absolutely no idea where the hell this was going but she had a distinct feeling that someone was getting lucky and she wasn't sure how any of this was going to play out.

Reply #195
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan, @Pierce, @Juzzie

[Show/Hide]

It was quite accidental when Lillee's hand grazed the side of Alana's breast, and so Alana's powerful reaction took Lillee by surprise. It was a remarkably pleasant surprise, though, and looking up at Rhys, Lillee giggled. In that moment, with two beautiful and aroused people with her, she felt a rising excitement, her green blood starting to burn anew. It was just as well that the Baths were so warm, matching Lillee's inner heat so perfectly, even bared as she was.

"There is no need to apologise," she said softly, her hands continuing their gentle rhythm down Alana's back. "We are here to feel good, yes? With everything we must endure outside, it is so important to have this...to relax, to enjoy life without shame or consequence, at least while we're in here." Lillee's hands dipped lower, to Alana's bare buttocks, and looking up at Rhys (and shamelessly enjoying the sight of his nude form), she continued her massage. "I learned how to massage humans during the war, from the other pilots in my squadron. We had no holodeck on our ship and few facilities for rest, so we often took care of each  other after a hard battle or long sortie. I learned much about human physiology then....how to make a human feel good...the right places to press..."

At the last word, Lillee squeezed Alana's buttocks with an expert touch, her eyes locked on Rhys's eyes the entire time with a lazy, sultry grin. Without missing a beat, her hands then dipped lower to Alana's powerful thighs, first the outside than the inside, but Lillee didn't touch Alana's more tender areas. All in good time.

She was quiet from then on for a few minutes, strategically working lower and lower down Alana's legs, looking up at Rhys intermittently. Lillee didn't have a plan, as such; naked, wet, her blonde hair wild and unkempt, Lillee looked every bit as primal as she felt. She only had an intention: to bring pleasure to her companions, and to find pleasure for herself in turn. It was a potent state of mind that the Vulcans feared, and therefore could never control, but something that the Romulans had long ago accepted and mastered, with all the wonders and dangers that lay therein.

Lillee took special care of Alana's feet, her strong fingers easing the stress of her soles. "Do you feel good, Alana?" she said softly as she finished, her eyes flicking up to Rhys's in shared amusement. "You can turn over now, if you wish."

With that, Lillee stepped lightly over to Rhys's side of the table...and then moved behind him. "I hope you don't mind, Rhys," she murmured, and acting entirely on instinct, her hands moved to begin massaging the small of Rhys' back, just above his own bare muscular buttocks. Her hot breath tickled the back of his neck, so close did she stand. "It is only fair that you are treated also..."

Reply #196
[ Lt. Alana Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Griff  @Juzzie [Show/Hide]

Lillee's words about being here to relax and have fun that one might not otherwise have had were intriguing to her psyche as she laid still face down on the bench. Her breasts pressed tightly against it too from the pressure of hands massaging her back and her backside. She felt hands rubbing her buttocks tightly and those same gentle hands worked her thighs and admittedly it felt rather nice, even a bit...erotic? The skill and ability the other woman possessed of the human anatomy was interesting as she was certainly astute at it.

The comfort hitting her legs as Lillee's hands worked down the softened flesh was like no other she'd felt before, if ever since her predicament. Delicate fingers touched her heels and rubbed the tension out in places her feet had been stinging since being off base. The words asking if she felt good woke her from her pleasure induced stupor. "Yes...that felt great...thanks." She said grunting back down into the bench.

The next words spoken by Lillee surprised Alana a little as she thought about it. "You can turn over now, if you wish." What should she do in this situation? Under normal circumstances this would have led to her taking a run for it, however, here she felt at ease and borderline looking forward to the adventure of it all.

"Sure. Why the hell not." Pierce said taking a little time to acclimate to moving again. She reached forward, pushed her hands against the bench, and sat up. Her large, heavy breasts dropped like melons in front of her chest as she twisted and stretched her arms into the air. She felt a little groggy from the massage but was willing to help Lillee and massage the poor man sitting on the bench now. Alana watched as Lillee expertly rubbed the muscles and protruding bones of the man who moments before she'd been chatting it up with prior to the race and massage.

"I guess it's only fair..." She said as she approached Lillee's side, gave her a rub across her back, carefully rubbing some sideboob as she kissed the other woman with a warm, wet kiss. She let it linger long enough and pulled away as she stood next to Lillee and began rubbing the strong back of Rhys.

Reply #197

Both Rhys and Alana were under Lillee’s spell by this point. There was no other way Rhys could think to define it. Alana and Lillee both made him feel nervous as did most people he was attracted to. However, Lillee certainly knew how to intensify that feeling. Rhys was shocked at how Lillee was perfectly fine with massaging Alana’s bare backside. Rhys was certainly not brave enough to without a clear and obvious invitation from her.

What made all this more impressive was Lillee’s amazing knowledge of massage. Certainly, it seemed that way to Rhys who knew nothing about such things really. On top of that was the fact while she happily allowed her hands to drift between the other woman’s thighs for a moment, the whole time she seemed to be staring at Rhys.  It made Rhys feel a little like he was a very tasty dessert or something. He was not sued to people looking at him like that, or rather never noticed if they did. This, however, was too hard to ignore.

Soon however, it became apparent he was to trade places with Alana. He swore that he almost felt his hardness jump, as he felt first Liliee and Alana’s hands on him and then her breath on his neck. Neither seemed to be giving him the opportunity to lie on the bench, and if he was honest with himself, he did not want to do anything that would stop them touching him even for a moment.

“IF you say so.” he mumbled, shyly when Lillee said it was only fair for him to get this treatment to. Alana, was not naked, well they were all naked. Rhys was naturally, or at least naturally very red faced at this developing situation. Alana, had kissed Lillee before settling her hands on him to. He had watched in surprise for a moment, and that had certainly done nothing to aid the situation hanging between his legs.

Reply #198

[Show/Hide]

The kiss was a surprise, but a welcome one, and Lillee luxuriated in the taste of the other woman's lips upon her own. They were not the first lips she'd tasted that day, nor, she reflected upon looking at Rhys's strong back, would they be the last. The impish thought elicited a merry giggle as she let Alana go, before marveling at the human's body. Lillee was no telepath, but nevertheless she could sense the erotic anticipation building within Alana, and indeed Rhys...although for the latter, that was no secret. for anyone watching.

That prompted a thought that slightly woke Lillee up, her conscious mind reasserting itself. She glanced around the Baths, which seemed as full as ever as crewmen passed back and forth. There was still no sign of Thomas, but Lillee spied Natalie Stark and Samala in their own little alcove, enjoying a small tub. Moving on, Lillee tried to gauge if anyone was watching the developing situation with judgement, irritation or dismay, but she found nothing. Most of the bathers were either minding their own business or enjoying other company, and none seemed to mind the erotic massage showcase by the pool. Some might watch whatever occurred next for other reasons...and what of it? On another day, Lillee might've opted to be less of an exhibitionist, but now...oh stars, she just wanted to keep having fun!

With that, Lillee relaxed once more, smiling lazily at her playmates, damp blonde locks falling over her eyes. She noted that Rhys still seemed embarrassed even under Alana's touch, and she duly took a gentle approach. Lillee took one of Rhys's hands, encouraging him to straddle the lounge chair as she straddled it too, facing him. She was so close that her knees touched Rhys's, their skin in distant but sensual contact all the same. Lillee looked over Rhys's shoulder at Alana, smiling at the buxom human who had succumbed so beautifully and was now treating Rhys much as he had treated her. The competition was long forgotten, the "prize" now irrelevant; they were all about to be winners.

"Do you feel good, Rhys?" Lillee whispered in deliberate echo of her previous words, and as she spoke, a hand dipped down between them. Carefully, gently, she raked the back of her hand up and down his throbbing shaft, her knuckles grazing the sensitive skin all the way from the tip to his warm testes. Lillee looked into Rhys's eyes then, her words soft. "Know that whatever happens, you are safe. You are comfortable. You are free to do whatever you wish without consequence. I am sure that Alana would agree to the same, yes?" Her eyes flicked up to Alana with shared mischief before returning to Rhys's more innocent eyes, and then she spoke the final words.

"Do you want this, Rhys?" she murmured, sweat still dripping off her crennalated forehead, her blue eyes fixed on his, her knuckles still grazing his hardened manhood.

Reply #199
[ Lt. Alana Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Griff @Juzzie [Show/Hide]

Lillee was certainly a skilled individual she thought to herself. Meanwhile, her hands seemed to have a mind all their own as it brushed the back flesh of Rhys. The heat was burning in Alana's loins as she stood there in a situation she never expected nor thought she would be in since her transformation. But something about how Lillee intercepted seemed to have...altered the deal.

She peered over Rhys and around him to see Lillee reaching for his manhood and giving it very gentle, yet subtle teases that if she were still a man, it would have made her grab the Romulan woman in lust. The look on the woman's face told Pierce exactly what was going down and while she stood there still massaging his back, she wanted to lean into what the two were clearly about to endure.

Disturbed from her reverie, Alana heard Lillee ask a very pointed question on whether she was up for participation or not. "...I am sure that Alana would agree to the same, yes?" was all Alana heard and nodded. "He's safe, I feel safe, and we know you feel safe Lillee." She chuckled sweetly which startled her at the sound. The suggestion was planted by Lillee for Rhys and she could tell he was down for whatever came next. "Careful Lillee or you're going to get bit by that..." she smirked knowing full well what Lillee was planning.

Alana reached around Rhys chest, holding him close to her flesh. His body was incredibly warm as she held on to his back, breasts smashed against him tightly creating a somewhat awkward hold on him. She held him a little tighter not sure what angle she was headed yet as she watched Lillee go for it.

Simple Audio Video Embedder