Skip to main content
Topic: Starfleet Academy: A Midsummer Night's Heat  (Read 6286 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Starfleet Academy: A Midsummer Night's Heat

Reply #25
[ Cadet K'Ren | L- Class Planet ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]
She purred, looking down at him, paused in this awkward place of just the tip, his glans burrowed between her nether lips, but not in yet, not all the way. She was in heat and while there were suppressants she could take, had taken, there were limits to what they could do. Even with suppressants finding a male to be close to during the week of the season was best, helped alleviate the feelings the suppressant couldn't. Here and now that was Nathaniel, who was grinning up at her also.

His words of no more foreplay were enough for her, hands on her hips pulling down, wrapping around his shaft as she sunk onto Nathaniel. He pulled her down with some need and she purred, mewling a little as he filled her depths. She leaned forward, supporting her weight on her elbows, looking into the eyes of the man who was to be her lover for the week. She kissed him, fingers running along his jaw line, purring as their hips moved together, content in this moment.

"I am in heat Nathaniel," K'Ren admitted, "But even with suppressants, the need to be intimate is strong, and if we don't mate like this, I'll go almost feral by the end of the week." She kissed him, "Trrust me, being arround a ferral Caet in heat is not something to enjoy." Her body was setting a nice comfortable, slow rhythm with him, and she was enjoying this closeness, the urgent need calming as they made love. She wanted him to be comfortable with this, as 'in heat' implied to most humanoids a period of fertility almost always resulting in the female being pregnant. "Therre arre no expectations of this week, when it is overr, we can parrt ways, no attachments, no demands, just memorries of a pleasurrable week spent togetherr." She paused, "No cubs will come of this, and even if one did, my kind do not expect the sirre to take rresponsibility forr the cub."

Reply #26
[ Cadet Nathaniel Isley | L-Class Planet ] Attn: @SummerDawn 
[Show/Hide]
As distracting as the sensations of what they were doing were, Isley heard her speak to him - her breathy words wafting against his face. The sounds of their lovemaking, mixed with the crackling of the fireplace and the minute howl of the wind through the crevice, it served as an equally surreal and enticing backdrop to her words.

Caught up in the moment, Isley almost forgot to answer... if any answer was even needed at that point. It would seem clear he was committed already, rocking as he did upon the stone floor of their hideaway - meeting every motion she made in concert with their mutual desires. His fingers spanned her derriere, the feeling of her undulating hips enhanced by the manner in which her body moved under his touch. He felt the peaks of her breasts, hardened in answer to him, brush against his chest like every other strand of hair upon her lithe body. He recalled how she enjoyed his teasing touch, and made sure to run the fingers of one hand over the area at the base of her tail. Throughout the development, interlaced with with words and the shallow breaths that sprung from his throat, he enjoyed the taste of her lips.

"Not that it matters anyway, but my kind do," he said, unsure if he bespoke his Human or Vulcan heritage - both? - unaware as of yet that he wasn't the latter. It wouldn't be until a couple of years later, after K'Ren would be lost on the Resovle, that Nathaniel Isley would learn the truth about his mother T'Mei, and the fact that he had two half brothers that had already served or left Starfleet. In fact, his half brother would show up at Starbase 84, the very day when Isley and K'Ren's paths would cross again. As it were, he grinned against her lips. "I think I will enjoy this kind of exercise... even if it had little to do with the training itself."

That was when he rolled them over, so that she ended up on her back, and he began to move against her like the waves would hit the shore.

Reply #27
[Show/Hide]

"I know, but Caet do not, and it's only fairr you know." She grinned, kissing him, rocking her hips, driving him into her core, riding this man, this hybrid like her, this child of two worlds. She ran a nail along his cheek, purring as she looked into his eyes, "I think by the time this week is overr, we'll have both enjoyed it immensly. Perrhaps not what the exerrcise had in mind when they pairred us up, but everry exerrcise is differrent, no?"

She didn't expect him to roll them over, but as she came to rest on her back, she looked up at Nathaniel. Pulling him down to her as they moved togother in rythm, she whispered in his ear before kissing him, "Now use that vulcan strrength and human passion to show me just how good you arre. I want to yowl by the time you finish with me loverr." She wrapped her leg's around his thighs as the words came out of her lips and she kissed him. In this moment she wanted Nathaniel to show her why he was a good choice, why she'd chosen him to mate with. Granted there'd not been any real choice, but outside of this mission, she'd have approached him, so to her mind she'd chosen him regardless.

Reply #28
[Show/Hide]
There was hardly any need to ask twice, for Nathaniel was of the same mind as her.

Wrapping one arm behind her shoulders to keep her from being pushed across the stone she lay upon, he applied himself fully once she had her legs wrapped around his waist. Of course he wouldn't hurt her, but he didn't treat her as if she was made of glass either. Despite how single-minded they were becoming when it came to this blood-raging struggle to sate their passions.

His hair hung around their faces - concealing the light from the fire. His free hand raked back her hair from her fiery eyes, and he took the moment to meet her gaze fully - seeing every nuance of her reaction. Where he might reach, he caressed her, yet by then his will was dominated by by the feeling of her around him. His composure was reeling by the way she moved and how she responded. The grind of her hips against his own. Her aqueous clutch around him.

Eventually, Nathaniel sat back between her spread legs, still staring down into her eyes where she lay beneath him. He watched the flutter of her breath on her chest, and her flushed complexion in the firelight with a smile. His hands had run down to her hips, and with his grip and the leverage of his upright position, he applied himself to a pace he couldn't muster before, meaning to bring them both across the threshold. One of many in the week to come.

Reply #29
[Show/Hide]

K'Ren knew Romulans were stronger then humans by a good margin, and Caet females wouldn't win any strength contests against either. That Nathaniel did not treat her like some delicate object, easily broken, but used his strength in appropriate measure only made the sex that much better. She felt she could let herself go, knowing he'd meet her passion but never overpower her, he'd leave her sated but unhurt. She looked up at his as he brushed her mane from her eyes, the passion and the hunger dancing in her eyes lit by the firelight in the cave. She saw equal measures in his own, a depth of passion only a Romulan could muster, a depth the Vulcan's hid for fear of losing control, while Romulan's channeled the passion.

The shift in position, his sitting up as he remained deep in her core, changed how he felt how he pleasured her with each thrust. The pace he set, grabbing her hips to pull her closer to him, her hips rocking to meet his thrusts, she began to mewl a little, the pleasure building intensly, her passion nearing it's peak. "Nathaniel. Loverr. I am," shew mewled followed by a soft moan, "I am close. Brreed me, finish this. Fill me." Her paws were at his hips, claws slightly extended as they dug a little into his hips, holding him close, unwilling to release him until she felt his release inside her.

She knew she wasn't thinking fully, speaking with her heart and passion, but for a Caet female in heat, even protected, the biological need was to reproduce and for a male of her kind, it would stimulate certain urges inside him as well. For a non-Caet it might just seem like dirty talk or even an obsessive focus on reproduction, but for her in that moment, she was yielding to her body's needs, the inflamed passions only a man could quench roiling inside her body, his release would bring temporary peace to her body as he filled her.

Reply #30
[Show/Hide]
At that point, hearing her and feeling the needy prick of her claws, Nathaniel wasn't holding back. He didn't have any kind of intention to conserve himself for her sake, so he railed her as hard as he could without hurting her - meaning to drive both himself and her over the precipice.

So when the moment came, he almost cried out, but at the back of his head, he had the situational awareness of the fact that the crevice in which they hid would amplify the noise for miles through the quiet nightscape of the planet. So he bit down on his euphoria, grunting hard as he spent himself inside the other Cadet, giving her what she wanted even though there would be no hybrid kittens born from their extracurricular games.

In the aftermath, as his blood cooled, so did the beads of sweat formed on his skin - chilled by the nocturnal air. Lethargic motions were a part of the cool-down as well, continued thrusts made to savour the finale, until he finally vacated K'Ren and let go of her hips. He lay down on his back next to her, the fireplace substituting any need for a blanket, and ran a hand through his hair and across the light beard on his skin. "I think I will be enjoying this week, as long as we can keep from getting caught..."

OOC: Feel free to change the time and scenery in your next one! I figured you wanted to make another reply to this one? :)

Reply #31
[Show/Hide]

K'Ren was on the precipice of her release, her body yielding to the pleasure built up inside, the unyielding movement of Nathaniel inside her belly. She felt the edge, felt his final hard thrust as he drove deep, emptying himself into her and K'Ren mewled, the pleasure, her release, his release, all she wanted in that moment, mated to a man who was sating her heat.

She looked at him, a pleased smile, a soft grin as he rolled off her, looking at each other as they shared a moment together. "It is always a pleasurrable week Nathaniel, though farr less intense then without the drrugs I took beforrehand." She purred, "Without the drrugs, a Caet couple would hide away forr a week, only coming out when the female's season was satisfied. Family would brring food forr the couple, but only females would cross overr to deliver food. Males know that to crross overr was seen as a challenge, and unless the male wanted to challenge, it was best he rremained outside."

She kissed him, curling up with him as the two fell asleep in the warmth of the cave. K'Ren purred as she fell to sleep, curling up against her lover, wanting the closeness of the male she was with.

--- Four Days Later ---

The next few days, travelling towards the designated pickup spot, they encountered a few patrols they were able to avoid thanks to Nathaniel's experience and K'Ren's senses. Day's were filled with travelling, nights with passion by the small fires they were forced to light to remain dry(ish). A few times the passion took the better of them and they paused mid-trek to release her tension.

It was on the fourth night however their luck ran out. They'd gotten complacent with the fires, and that evening while they lay together, Nathaniel spilling his seed into K'Ren, four masked figures stepped out of the bushes, phasers raised, and fired on the two cadets.

K'Ren woke up in sickbay an hour later, a bit confused where she was. She soon realized she was aboard a starship, the training vessel, why a nurse ran some decon gear over her body. "Welcome back cadet." the nurse said, "You'll be debriefed in an hour, I'm just ensuring you're healthy and fit for duty."

K'Ren nodded, "Nathaniel?" The nurse nodded, "Discharged ten minutes ago, we wanted to keep you a bit longer, you had a few more parasites in you and your season didn't help matters."

Reply #32
[Show/Hide]
Leaving sickbay behind after he was discharged, walking the corridor with a duffel bag over his shoulder and wearing a newly replicated uniform, Nathaniel regretted how he hadn't been able to stay with K'Ren for when she'd woken up.

Perhaps it was for the better, since he was in a sour mood after the defeat. They had failed, caught unawares and stunned, and the training had come to an end on their part. It wouldn't look good on their service record, he reckoned, but he hoped the full report would mention how many days they had successfully avoided the patrols.

He suspected, also, that they might have been more successful if they hadn't been so entirely distracted by each other. Even though he didn't harbour any romantic attachment to the other Cadet, she had been fun company. He suspected that since she'd been in season, he hadn't really got to know her on a personal level either. He'd just happened to be a convenient scratching pole, the timing of her crazy spell happening to coincide with the training week, so he doubted K'Ren held any kind of attachment towards him either.

Perhaps I'll see her at the debriefing, but after that? We'll be serving on two different ships entirely. One day, perhaps, we'll meet again.

- FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder