Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357453 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3125
HERE BE YE OLDE MUG BADGES!

@Arista pointed out something awesome today, and that's how over the course of Episode 05 so far, a few members have earned a prestigious Award. Namely, the Ye Olde Mug Badge!

Those who have been actively writing in the sim for over 3 continuous years have earned this badge, and aside from those who already have it, here are the new recipients! :)

Congratulations, Theurgists! Now, it's just two more continuous years until you earn the Ye Olde Mug of the Ancients Badge!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3128
Congratulations!
Lieutenant Vanya - Science Officer - Zoology/XenoZoology
[Show/Hide]

Lieutenant Junior Grade Zark – Security Officer – Combat Medic
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3130
WOOT! Wow, I can't believe it, but I managed to reach 3 years here! Yay! Also congrats to my fellow award winners! Here's to many more to come!

Reply #3134
Congrats! Here's to 3 more years a least!

Reply #3135
3 more years! Wooo

Reply #3136

THE ALLEGIANT FLIES AGAIN

Here is a new thread, featuring the crew of the Allegiant, set before the Battle of the Apertures:

https://uss-theurgy.com/forum/index.php/topic,2572.0.html

If you have a character that you want to be on the Allegiant, post here or PM me, and I will add you to the the short crew manifest at the bottom of that post. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3137
Congrats to all of the writers who've got their new mugs! :D
Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #3139
THE STORY CONTINUES IN CHAPTER 05: THE BATTLE OF THE APERTURES!

Here is the continuation of Chapter 05, set 1 hour after the Theurgy set its course towards the heart of the Azure Nebula!

Chapter 05: The Battle of the Apertures

Please make sure to read the OOC note for situational awareness, and info about upcoming Supplemental threads to complement this main Chapter 05 thread. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3140
PLEASE WELCOME KINVARUS, OUR NEWEST THEURGIST!

Give your warmest welcome to @Kinvarus , who joins us today as our newest Theurgist. :) He will be taking up Alessia Garcia, who barely got to warm the NPC shelf at all since she became available, lol.

Lt. JG Alessia Garcia        Wolf-06 [Angel] (V02)

- Writer:
Kinvarus

I have spent the last two hours writing a synopsis for Kinvarus so that he knows what's afoot and what's happened earlier in the story, and while he has a bit of reading to do still, he will be taking up writing Alessia in Replacements, New Pack Rises and Space Trash Rampage at the earliest convenience.

Welcome aboard, Kinvarus, and I look forward to seeing you on Discord if you fancy to chat with us there! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3141
Welcome Kinvarus! Come on board and take the welcome cookies :3

Due Alexia is spanish native feel free to ask me anything you need, Google translate mess with it too much xD

Reply #3142
Welcome! Glad to have someone new to write with. Looking forward to it.
Lieutenant Vanya - Science Officer - Zoology/XenoZoology
[Show/Hide]

Lieutenant Junior Grade Zark – Security Officer – Combat Medic
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3143
Welcome aboard and around Kinvarus.
Looking forward to writing with ya.

Reply #3145
Nice to see a new face crop up. Welcome aboard this apparent voyage of the damned. Look out for Borg and Klingons and Orions and everything else.  ;)
Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #3148
Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcomes and the cookies :)
I look forward to jumping in and writing with you all.

To Numen thanks! The last time I had to speak any Spanish was back in school over a decade ago so I'll definately be hitting you up for that and yes Google Translate has it's moment's, as funny as they can be there's nothing like thinking you wrote a good piece of dialogue only to be told you randomly mentioned pizza mid sentence for no reason xD

Reply #3149
No worries mate. If you need help with anything or want someone to write a supplemental thread with, let us know.

But full in the moment but happy to work something out at the earliest opportunity.

Simple Audio Video Embedder