Skip to main content
Topic: Day 10 [1000 hrs.] Material Girls (Read 9747 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Day 10 [1000 hrs.] Material Girls

Reply #75
[ PO1 Mickayla MacGregor | AKA Hanayr | Ibai Besi Beach ] Attn: @Brutus
[Show/Hide]

Faye was right, Mickayla realised. Not specifically in the sense that she was stunning and gorgeous; Mickayla still felt that the Betazoid outdid her in that department. No, the diplomat was right in that she needed to trust her own views of herself. It didn’t matter what other people, ANY other people, thought about her. It didn’t matter that her DNA was Klingon, or her heritage and upbringing were Scottish. It didn’t matter if she was Starfleet, or KDF, or even a civilian. All that mattered was how she saw herself. As long as she was true to that, then she could live with herself. And the best part, she chose who she was. No one else did that.

Blushing a little at Faye’s words about making out with her, Mickayla was reminded about her earlier thoughts towards the woman. And while they had done more than just make out, there was definitely more that Mickayla wanted to experience. A gate had been opened within her and though she knew and had seen what was on the other side of the fence, now she wanted to experience it all. And at the moment, she couldn’t think of a better companion for the journey.

“It was fun, I agree,” Mickayla acknowledged, smiling, agreeing with the officer’s asserting that they should head back to shore. As Faye began to wade away, Mickayla felt her eyes drop to gaze up the diplomat’s rump, her memory reminding her what it felt like. And Mickayla admitted, she wanted to hold it again as she began to stride after her. “Umm, how do you feel about a walk along the sand?” she asked, her voice firm if not a little hesitant. She was still new to the whole nude in public deal despite her growing confidence. “I don’t like the idea of wearing wet clothes.”

They were almost to the beach, the ocean lapping at their calves as Mickayla hoped that she wasn’t being too far forward with her proposal. She didn’t want this trip to end.

“Dammit,” Mickayla cursed as another memory surfaced. Faye had gambled that if she hadn’t enjoyed walking along the beach naked, then she could use the diplomat’s bathtub whenever she liked. And here she was, asking to walk along the beach more, naked. “Ah, about using that bathtub in your quarters?” the Klingon hedged, hoping that some sort of deal could be made to still grant her some sort of access.

Re: Day 10 [1000 hrs.] Material Girls

Reply #76
[ Ens. Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers | Ibai Besi Beachfront | Aldea] Attn: @Stegro88 
[Show/Hide]

While it was clear to Faye that Mickayla's self image was going to be the sort of thing she'd classify as a long term project, she was delighted to feel the progress that had been made as the Klingon came to an internal resolution. It was a very promising start, at least to judge by what she was feeling in relation to her guards emotional state. A sense of acceptance, in some small part, was quite good. And with it came a sense - to Faye at least - of a weight lifting. It gave Faye a bounce to her own step, though as they waded through the waters toward the shore it was kind of hard to tell.

Plus, it was nice to be wanted, and that desire she'd felt bubbling under the surface of the other woman's conscious has not fully abated. More like being momentarily sated, but with a lingering craving to know more. Always keep them wanting more, she thought to herself, age old advice she had picked up at a shore leave on Argelius II. Those Argelian's knew a thing or two about happy customers.

"I'm glad we're on the same page there. Mutual pleasure is the best kind," she breezily stated, without a care in the world at that moment. Her eyes were closed and she was drifting toward the faint impressions of conscious minds on the shore line, honing in on those like a sailing ship to an ancient light house.  This let her tilt her head up, toward the sun, basking in its warmth as it bore down on her face and bare chest, slowly warming more of her skin as the water pulled away. "I think a nice, slow stroll will help us get all nice and dry, yes. Good company and good weather would make for a good time."

She did finally look back at the other woman and flashed her a grin that she hoped was reassuring. Faye was enjoying herself quite a bit. The past few days at Aldea had been something of a godsend. Once the primary negotiations had wrapped up, the Betazoid had been able to freely indulge her hedonistic side in a fashion she was rarely permitted to follow on board a starship. Never mind that half of her partners were her fellow officers from the Theurgy. She was rather committed to Riley, who well knew of her free loving ways, but who had a lock on her heart. Having fun with Lt. Commander Dewitt in an unexpected but welcome massage session, and helping Mickayla figure a few things out about herself were all well and good and shouldn't cause any conflicts back aboard ship. And the two masseuses from the parlor were likely never to be seen by Faye again - nor so the two local men that she had Riley had...conscripted into their sea shore affair.

With a giggle, Faye turned around and walked backwards now, her hands clasped behind her and a mischievous smile blossoming where once she had sought only to simply reassure. Teasing was....so very fun. "You just caught yourself, didn't you?"

There was a sing-song quality in her voice as she wagged her brow, and then slowed her gait enough so that she could come up next to the other woman and slip her arm into Mickayla's, allowing her hip to gently brush the darker skinned girl's as they made it to the shore proper. They'd leave a trail of footprints in the sand, to be washed away by the shore, as Faye slowly guided the security officer along. Feeling contented and safe, she lay her head on the other girls shoulder. "Yes, you're welcome to have the tub, as long as I have access to it. I know that they are looking for more diplomats. They may very well nab someone with a higher rank than me, and then I'll probably be back to junior officers billeting.

"I don't mind, exactly,"
she confessed. "Even sharing the space its more than someone like me really needs. The tub though, that's the important part. There are public baths, but thats not quite the same. But yes," she reached up and patted the other girl on the cheek as they turned to continue their slow walk up the beach, with the lockers for their clothes not so far off as to be out of sight, "It's yours to use as long as I have it." She repeated herself a bit there at the end, but it seemed reasonable to her.

- FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder