Skip to main content
Topic: Want a character artwork piece? Speak up! (Read 15477 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Want a character artwork piece? Speak up!

Reply #25
Hey guys!

since my photoshop skills are basicly non existent I'd like to ask you for a piece of artwort of Logan Hale and Alessia Garcia posing together infront of a Valravn as a couple of besties  ;)  (they had a sibling like relationship).

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings from Germany

Reply #26
If this is still a active offer, I'll reserve my opportunity for a character to be named later. Please and thank you.

Reply #27
Since I'm acting like a noob.
CPO Sithick [Show/Hide]
CWO1 Larrant [Show/Hide]
BG Natauna
[Show/Hide]

Reply #28
@Auctor Lucan

I have been working on this image but need your wizardry in taking it to the next level and meeting the existing standards!

Thank you in advanced.

From the Main OOC. Gotcha! :)

Reply #30
Looks fantastic, thank you! 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #32
Hey y'all these are looking dope. Keep up the good work AL!

Reply #35
Change in my request -

Reggie in swim wear and lone wolves gear (warmup/hoodie/zipup  (not sure what you have in stock))

Dealers choice on the other details.

Reply #41
Ok, making a request @Auctor Lucan This was something discussed in the Boudoir channel... but Noseart/side Panel art for the Tesla.

Specifically, a Pinup-style piece  with a brunette  bearing a striking resemblance to a certain Diplomatic officer (Enyd) riding a Tesla coil. Not looking for something nude, tasteful and professional. Something that could be gotten away with plastering the side of the modified Tesla.

Reply #44
I'd like to request an image of Amissa dancing wearing a traditional Orion slave girl outfit (or as close as you can manage). Here is a link for the base image, if that helps:

https://www.urbasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Melanie-Iglesias-hot-pink-lingerie.jpg

Thanks in advance!  /;-D  (L)
Lt. JG Amissa | Fighter Pilot, Callsign "Emerald", USS Theurgy
[Show/Hide]

Reply #45
Birthday gifts are supposed to be surprises right? Well, Winston Churchill and I share a day of reckoning, and if it is not too much trouble and if the line is not too long that it tips you into the land of feeling flustered, a surprise image of Enyd? Like truly, ONLY if it is something you find fun and enjoyable and it can truly be of any theme or in any local (you know that stock image model better than I anyway).

And I believe I just exhibited growth in the asking, just so you know. ^__~

Simple Audio Video Embedder