Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 364467 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #4650
Come on, of course we did... we HAD Qui-Gon as the Deck Chief... of course you have Obi-Wan serving under them.

Welcome aboard @Tae

I totally forgot that we had mister Handsome, Ewan McGregor himself, aboard.

Reply #4652
Welcome aboard.
CPO Sithick [Show/Hide]
CWO1 Larrant [Show/Hide]
BG Natauna
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4654
Welcome aboard!  :)
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4657
Welcome @Tae - looking forward to reading your works! :)
Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4658
Hey everyone, I'm giving you all a heads up that I'm going to be taking a break from the SIM, and the Discord. Between my insomnia acting up, and some issues at work I've just not been able to find the right headspace to write, or socialize in a way that I want to. I apologize for anyone involved in threads with me, especially those waiting on me, and wholly understand if you want to leapfrog me in those threads rather than wait. But I really do need to take a break, and re-clarify my head so that I have the want, and ability to write in Theurgy the way that I used to. I will be taking the rest of this week, an up to Friday the 26th of February to get my mind right.

Again, sorry for the delay in my writing, but it's just not coming to me, and I'm not doing myself any favors by forcing it.

~Swift

Reply #4659
Take some time, man!  It's a rough time for all of us! 

Reply #4660
Welcome @Tae and @Hope
I look forward to our characters interacting.
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #4661
Just an FYI, I'm going on vacation tomorrow and gonna be out of town from the 5th until the 11th (technically the 14th) in case anyone is waiting on anything. I will get some time between working remotely from Michigan and visiting family though to check in but might be a bit delayed in any responses so everyone's aware.

Reply #4662
COME SEE NERO'S NEW CHARACTER: RRAHNAM!

Today, @Nero expands our Security Department with RraHnam, the current Asst. Chief Security Officer on the ''Oneida''!

Lt. RraHnam      Asst. Chief Security Officer, USS Oneida

- Writer:
Nero

Eventually, she will likely end up as the Theurgy's Investigations Officer. She will probably be making her first appearance in Qo'Nos Bound or Of Late I Think of Qo'noS after the Oneida encounters the Sabine. For the time being, Oneida crew will be listed here: Non-Crew Listing.

Congrats on the new character, @Nero ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4667
Congratulations Nero!  :)

Reply #4672
I apologise for my absence and lack of replies, there's been a few medical appointments I have had and I think I hit a simming burnout. Don't worry I'll work on it this week and weekend.
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #4673
PLEASE WELCOME EDEN, OUR NEWEST THEURGIST!

Today, @Eden joins us, and they will be writing Callax Valin, callsign "Archon"! :)

Lt. JG Callax Valin           Fighter Pilot [Archon]

- Writer:
Eden

As a writer from of this recruitment season, @Eden brings a first - of hopefully many - Tactical CONN officer that will eventually come aboard the Theurgy from the Oneida and join the Lone Wolves. He will probably be making his first appearance in either Qo'Nos Bound or Of Late I Think of Qo'noS after the Oneida encounters the Sabine. For the time being, officers on the Oneida will be listed here: Non-Crew Listing.

Welcome aboard the Theurgy! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4674
Welcome!

Simple Audio Video Embedder