Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357527 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3575
We have a Rawley/Miles thread on my list, @Iron Ferrox , but I need to close a thread or two first. Stay tuned though!

Yeah, that's not going to happen @steelphoenix/;-D

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Dream killer.  j/k :)

Now for the alternate universe story... "What if Deacon could shapechange?"  :D

Reply #3576
COME GREET OUR NEW WRITER FOR ADISIA! IT'S CARDEN, OUR NEWEST THEURGIST!

Today, @Carden joins us! They will be writing Adisia, our dear Orion Venator. :)

Adisia                        Syndicate Venator

- Writer:
Carden

As you may already know, she is a relatively new arrival to the planet, one of those representing the Orion Syndicate's interests in the Epsilon Mynos system. Since @Carden will be taking over writing Adisia in her two currently ongoing threads, I think it's appropriate that @steelphoenix @SummerDawn @TWilkins and @Carden compare notes and find a way to get both Y'Lev and Adisia aboard the Theurgy and aiding the mission. Since there might be harmonising ideas between the four of you, I suggest a PM or Discord discussion over it. I know both @TWilkins and @Carden has ideas that may just coincide, at least! :)

Welcome aboard, @Carden , and please let me know if there is ought I can do to help out in this delicate story-entry story, lol.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3577
Another newbie! Welcome @Carden, and pull up a chair to the table.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3580
It’s a pleasure to meet you @Carden! I look forwards to raising some hell with you.

Let me know if you’d like to talk via PM or on our Discord server!

Let’s show these Starfleeters how it’s done ;)

Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #3581
Welcome @Carden to the family, as fun and disfunctional as it is :P

Reply #3582
Welcome welcome @Carden !! So many new faces, I love it :)
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3583
Hi everyone!

I'm really happy to be here after reading through the story and @AlyFox nice words about you all. Really looking forward to joining in and writing with you all in the future at some point :)

Reply #3586
Welcome aboard to all the new faces. :)

@Carden : Adisia is in a three way thread that includes @steelphoenix and myself. We'd love to have you help us continue the story and see where it goes.

@All : I'm going to be away next week on a well earned and overdue vacation. I'm taking off for a week to go on an Alaskan cruise (not my first) so while I do have internet, it's somewhat limited given it's satellite based. I'm also trying to unplug this cruise, first time in ten years I'll have been able to if I succeed. :)

Reply #3587
Welcome @Carden to the sim! Aren't they (Adisia and Y'lev) already on Theurgy crew @Auctor Lucan ?
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #3588
Y'Lev is aboard the ship posing as s Starfleet officer from the Bellerophon. Adisia is down on Aldea. :)

Welcome @Carden to the sim! Aren't they (Adrisia and Y'lev) already on Theurgy crew @Auctor Lucan ?

Reply #3589
CHARACTER SURVEY REMINDER

Hi there everyone! Please remember to send in your character surveys if you want my help finding writing partners. It’s also a great chance to let me help you achieve that which you want to happen with your character(s) during the Aldea Prime Anthology. I will be sending the survey out to the new Theurgists (who joined after it was first sent out) and the last day to submit it will be the 1st of September.

Moreover, the story also have a couple of questions about the site and I welcome feedback and suggestions on improvements.

Hope this finds you all well and have a great weekend!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3591
UNFORTUNATELY, JM VON CAT'S MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN ENDED DUE TO INACTIVITY

After having tried to get a hold of Jm Von Cat for a couple of weeks, with his latest post being almost 3 months old, I got no replies. After having tried both both PMing and Discord, it would seem like they might have lost interest and decided to leave us.

Since they stated No Preference in regard to the fate of their characters, I have decided to put up Varder Ridun for inheritence:

PO1 Varder Ridun              Security Officer 

- Formerly Played by
@Jm Von Cat

Since their character was only featured in one thread, namely Reneval with @Even Angels Cry , I will be taking over writing Varder as an NPC until that thread is finished. If someone eligible to inherit a character would be interested, just PM me! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan
Game Moderator

Reply #3592
SCHEDULED DISCORD VOICE CHAT SESSIONS

Greetings Theurgists!

For those Theurgists who use Discord, I have gone over my work calendar to find slots for 2019 in which I could host regularly scheduled voice chat sessions. Since we have Theurgists around the globe, it's hard to accommodate every time-zone, but these are the times were I can be available. Listed times will be in CET (Central European Time), so here is a converter for you all. Here is the result!

AUGUST
- Week 28, Wednesday, August the 28th, 1500-1600 hrs. (3 - 4 pm) CET

SEPTEMBER
- Week 29, Monday, September the 2nd, 1400-1500 hrs. (2 -3 pm) CET
- Week 30, Wednesday, September the 11th, 1500-1600 hrs. (3 - 4 pm) CET
- Week 31, Monday, September the 16th, 1400-1500 hrs. (2 - 3 pm) CET
- Week 32, Wednesday, September the 25th, 1500-1600 hrs. (3 - 4 pm) CET
- Week 33, Monday, September the 30th, 1400-1500 hrs. (2 - 3 pm) CET

OCTOBER
- Week 34, Wednesday, October the 9th, 1500-1600 hrs. (3 - 4 pm) CET
- Week 35, Monday, October the 14th, 1400-1500 hrs. (2 - 3 pm) CET
- Week 36, Wednesday, October the 23rd, 1500-1600 hrs. (3 - 4 pm) CET
- Week 37, Monday, October the 28th, 1400-1500 hrs. (2 - 3 pm) CET

NOVEMBER
- Week 38, Wednesday, November the 6th, 1500-1600 hrs. (3 - 4 pm) CET
- Week 39, Monday, November the 11th, 1400-1500 hrs. (2 - 3 pm) CET
- Week 40, Wednesday, November the 20th, 1500-1600 hrs. (3 - 4 pm) CET
- Week 41, Monday, November the 25th, 1400-1500 hrs. (2 - 3 pm) CET

DECEMBER
- Week 38, Wednesday, December the 4th, 1500-1600 hrs. (3 - 4 pm) CET
- Week 39, Monday, December the 9th, 1400-1500 hrs. (2 - 3 pm) CET
- Week 40, Wednesday, December the 18th, 1500-1600 hrs. (3 - 4 pm) CET

Of course, I might pop in now and then aside from these scheduled times, but it might be while I am on a walk or in the car, so I cannot guarantee that you'll hear me very well.

I will pin these times in the Discord channel as well!  :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3593
FYI to all my writing partners! I'm running behind on a few threads due to RL commitments. I might be able to get some posts out during the weekend, if not somewhere mid next week I'll probably get the post train up for full effect! Just keeping everyone in the loop ;)

Reply #3594
Hey guys! I've some IRL shit storming in my Life atm and i'll probably be unable of posting for a couple of days or so. I'll keep you informed

Cheers!

Reply #3595
PLEASE COME SEE ALYFOX'S NEW CHARACTER, K'LARA HALLIWELL!

It's time for @AlyFox to add a second character to the story, and this in the form of K'Lara Halliwell!

Ens. K'Lara Halliwell            Operations Officer

- Writer:
AlyFox

K'Lara came aboard via the USS Bellerophon, just like Lt Cmdr. Hatev, Scruffy LeBlanc and undercover Syndicate operative Y'Lev. Before the Bellerophon, she served on Starbase 84 for one year. She was transferred to the Bellerophon after the Theurgy and the Resolve visited the starbase, and it was a great surprise to find that it was the Theurgy that actually rescued the Bellerophon crew.

Looking forward to read her story, @AlyFox ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3596
Another Bellerophonite! And such a cutie too :P Congrats on the new character @AlyFox !
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3597
More Ops bods! Don't mind the grumpy Hermat, s/he's always like that.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3598
Congrats on the new character Aly!

Simple Audio Video Embedder