Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357408 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3676
Weclome aboard @TheSithChicken, gotta agree with Griff that's an awesome name :P

Reply #3677
Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome! I'm really looking forward to writing Isley and with all of you. And to @Griff and @Revan thanks I'm glad you like the name :P

Reply #3681
Welcome @TheSithChicken another newbie! Love the name too :)

Reply #3682
ADAM KINGSTON HAS A NEW FACECLAIM

With @Sqweloookle using his artwork request on the Main OOC board to have one image made, and making a second image of his own (middle one), Adam Kingston has a new faceclaim in the form of Channing Tatum.

Lt. JG Adam Kingston          Master-at-Arms (V3)

- Writer:
Sqweloookle

Third image (on the left) is just a googled one, obviously. If you visit the character page, you just hit Shift+F5 in order to clear the image cache of the old images, and the new ones will be there. Hope you'll be happy with the change, @Sqweloookle ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3683
I absolutely am in love with these new images @Auctor Lucan
Thank you for doing the small modification with the armour, I would have done it but probably- no I know it would have been very poorly done. Though I think I did nicely on the uniformed one.
Thank you muchly. That handy tip of shift+F5, thank you for that. I take it that only clears the cache for the currently displayed website not all of the stored internet cache on one's computer?
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #3684
Glad to hear! No worries.

I take it that only clears the cache for the currently displayed website not all of the stored internet cache on one's computer?

Correct, only the currently displayed page in the browser.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3685
PLEASE WELCOME TEMPEST, WHO WILL BE WRITING PETTY OFFICER VARDER RIDUN!

Today, we have a new writer in the form of @Tempest , who will be taking over writing a security officer that's been with us since before Episode 05. He's fought Devoted several times, faced an Infested in the form of Nicander in the Ep 05 prologue, repelled boarding Klingons on the Theurgy and destroyed Borg drones on the Allegiant. In short, he has really earned some shoreleave at Aldea Prime. Indeed, Varder Ridun has a new writer!

PO1 Varder Ridun              Security Officer 

- Writer:
@Tempest

Having read up on the synopsis now, @Tempest is due to decide on edits to the character page, making the character truly his own.

A warm welcome, @Tempest , and I look forward to read Ridun's new adventures! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan
Game Moderator

Reply #3687
You'll have to fight Numen for the cookies, @Tempest. I think she got them back from Revan.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3688
Welcome @Tempest. Yes @Numen has all the cookies, I have none of the cookies anymore, please do not seek me for cookies, for I have none.

Reply #3689
Welcome aboard @Tempest
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Reply #3693
Welcome @Tempest, let me know if you want a Tour of the Security Center? lol or just hang out in the Security Mess?
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #3694
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post this so as to update everyone on my status and when you can all begin to expect replies to the threads that I am in. Most of the major stuff has been moved into the new place. On backup mobile internet at the moment but the cable is supposed to be hooked up Friday. That will be the first day that I am going to be able to sit down and work on posts. Otherwise it will be very sporadic for another week. Sorry all.

I want to say a big, huge, enormous thank you to everyone here but especially to those that have been waiting on me to reply to threads.

Stegro88

P/S:

Below is a list of threads (in no particular order and with writers tagged) that I owe posts too. If I have forgotten a thread please let me know so that I can add it to my list.

Silver Shadows Part 03 - Ghostbusters - @trevorvw @lisavw @Sqweloookle @Bastila @Masorin @Fife @Revan
Silver Shadows Part 05 - Shadow Dance - @Numen @BZ @fiendfall @Zodiac
Material Girls - @Brutus
Questions In The Steam - @Auctor Lucan
First Time For Reman Kind? - @Argyros
Adjustment Period - @chXinya
Losing One Of Our Own - @Fife
When The Hammer Falls - @Carden

Reply #3695
IRONFERROX LEAVES THE SIM

Today, @Iron Ferrox informed me that he feels that his RL situation doesn't allow him the time to actively participate in the story. Thank you for trying to balance your RL with writing and returning to the sim, and I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Quote from: Iron Ferrox
I know there are a few rp’ers that had wanted to play a vulpinian you might want to ask one of them if they want to inherit Miles. I’ll send something personal to @Doc M. since we were planning something,

Lt Cmdr. Miles Renard        Former Wolf Leader (NPC)

- Former Writer:
IronFerrox

If anyone is interested in inheriting this Vulpinian Lone Wolf and former SCO, just PM me, otherwise I am sure an Applicant will pick him up eventually. We'll see.

Take care and hope you'll return when RL allows, @Iron Ferrox !

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3696
Hey everyone, thanks so much for the very warm welcome. My internet went down on the same day I got approved but now it's back I have been reading your messages and I'm excited to join such an amazing group. :D I'll be looking to join the story immediately after sleep and work!

Reply #3697
CHECK OUT THE NEW STORY OBJECTIVES!

Hello Theurgists! :)

I have added a fresh batch of Story Objectives, so check 'em out!

Story Objectives

That's the new Story Objectives page, which has been separated from the Aldea Prime Calendar. The Story Objectives page can now be found stand-alone under Community in the top menu as well as the Database page and sidemenu on the wiki.

Remember to read the rules at the top of the page when you begin to collect writing partners for one of the objectives! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3698
BATTLE OF THE APERTURES WIKI PAGE FINISHED!

After @Masorin made the initial draft, @Griff finished it, and now, it has been formatted for the wiki. Here it is, the synopsis of the Battle of the Apertures!

Battle of the Apertures

It's an awesome overview account of events, and besides the grand telling of the battle's development, we also have a mentioning towards the end of it that relays the magnitude of the Omega Device's detonation. If you fancy a read, I do think it will be worth it.

This page summarises the grand finale of Season 1, and all the writing that has led up to it. Reading it, caught myself thinking about how much the CGI budget would have been if it was a real two-parter season ending. :)

Thank you @Masorin and @Griff for the help on this! Excellent work! Now I will be able to update the Story Archive page too, using this.  ( good )

Oh, here's something I finished tonight!

NEW WANTED POSITIONS

Not only have I updated the Wanted Positions page, I have also updated the Department Pages with some role descriptions!

Wanted Positions

Among the updated pages are the Command Division page, which holds info on several of the departments with red collars, as well as the Operations page. A huge thank you to @Brutus who helped out!

If you are thinking about adding a new character, I would love if they could be made for either of the wanted positions listed on the page above.

That's all for now!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3699
Thanks guys for your work on those pages!
[Show/Hide]

[Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder