Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357956 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3650
PLEASE CONGRATULATE JESAYA ON HER NEW CHARACTER: T'LEIA, CALLSIGN SIREN!

Some people might recognise this face!

Lt. JG T'Leia            Wolf-17 [Siren]

- Writer:
Jesaya

The answer to this condundrum can be found if reading the character page, because she does look a bit like T´Less, right? The one who became the Borg Queen in the Azure Nebula?

In any case, T'Leia has a previous affiliation with Rear Admiral Andersson and has been sent to the Theurgy to aid in her mission. She'd have to learn how to fly a Valravn, however, so she is a reserve in the squad chart, marked in-training, and takes over Jhoza's warp fighter and RIO, Abigail Sheridan, callsign Trixie. The day in which T'Leia comes to the Theurgy is TBD, preferably being after Jhoza leaves on Day 10, but I look forward to read this new Vulcan's story!

Good luck with your new character, @Jesaya ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

PS. Please bear in mind that when writing T´Less' name, you need to use a ´ otherwise it will automatically switch to T'Less, because of the Butterfly Effect that had T'Less take T´Less' role on the Theurgy.

Reply #3652
Hello hello!

Just a heads-up. As many of you know, October is an important month for illustrators, we 'celebrate' inktober, a global challenge to improve artistic skills that consists of making 31 traditional ink drawings in 31 days. My goal this year is something more ambitious than ever and, together with my job and some IRL stuff, this month I may have some delay in my posting pace. I've been cutting threads and I think that right now I'm at a fairly manageable level of threads, but I prefer to warn you just in case I delay more than usual. As if anyone fancy to see the progress of my inktober this year, you know where you can watch it, and you'll be very welcome!
Cheers!

Reply #3653
I gave folks a heads up a couple of weeks ago but for a reminder: I've just moved house and am back at uni for postgrad, so my usual schedule is up in the air atm. I'm getting posts out as fast as I can and will find my new rhythm soon! Thanks for being patient in the meantime, I'm sorry to make folks wait
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3654
DEVYRIE OKHALA AVAILABLE FOR INHERITANCE

Since RL is demanding a lot of @Masorin 's time, and he has found it exceedingly difficult to come up with any plans for an inherited character (preferring those of his own making), I have put Devyrie Okhala on the list of Available Characters.

Lt. JG Devyrie Okhala        Wolf-11 [Dragon] (NPC)

- Available for Inheritance

Devyrie "Dev" Okhala, who arrived from the USS Orcus during the Battle of Starbase 84, will be available for interested and eligible writers. Since she has yet to be restored to her halfblood Romulan self by V-Nine in the Aldea Prime Anthology, the new writer gets to decide if Devyrie remains human or undergoes the change back to her old appearance.

That's all for now! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3655
Not sure if this is quite the correct place for this, but if its not I am sure people will tell me. I've not currently got any ongoing threads. If someone wants a thread PM me and I will be happy to oblige.

Rhys Williams awaits you with delightful awkwardness.

Reply #3656
Hey! Just wondering if anyone from the Cayuga crew would be interested in a reunion thread. PM me if you are! :D If anyone is interested to coming to the party as well let me know too!!

Reply #3657

NEWS PAGE ADDED

As requested, I have added a site feature in which you can click the News icon in the top left of the site, and you will be taken to a page that shows the current scrolling news items. When I add an item to the banner there at the top of the forum, I will also add it to the news page as well. Some extra labour, but it turned out pretty good.

Hope this helps and meets the needs of the request in the Character Survey! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3658
PLEASE WELCOME LORELAI, WHO WILL BE WRITING DEVYRIE OKHALA!

We have a new Theurgist aboard, namely @Lorelai , who will be taking over Dragon, aka Devyrie Okhala. :)

Lt. JG Devyrie Okhala        Wolf-15 [Dragon]

- Writer:
Lorelai

Having read up on all that Devyrie has been through so far, @Lorelai have made some updates to the character page of this Lone Wolf. Having opted to postpone the treatment that V-Nine has offered to the Savi abuctees, mainly because of the trauma she's suffered on the dreadnought, Devyrie might eventually opt to be restored to her hybrid Romulan/Human self, but not right away.

Welcome aboard, @Lorelai ! I look forward to reading the continuation of this characters story. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3659
Welcome, @Lorelai!
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3660
Welcome @Lorelai looking forward to seeing you continue Dev's story :)

Reply #3663
Welcome aboard @Lorelai
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Reply #3666
Actually you need to talk to @Numen  since most of my current stash I've given to her to keep her going during inktober :P

Reply #3668
Hi everybody!

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm happy to be here and looking forward to writing with all of you! :)

Reply #3669
I love how Recruitment is closed but like 5 or 6 new writers including me joined using inherited characters lol
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #3670
Well to be fair AL has said it's closed for new characters...or at least that what he's now changed it to :P It is amusing though I agree

Reply #3671
Bit late on some of these but Congrats on the new character @Jesaya can't wait to read her story!

And welcome @Lorelai I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun writing Devyrie :)

Reply #3672
NATHANIEL ISLEY HAS A NEW WRITER: SITHCHICKEN, OUR NEWEST THEURGIST!

After joining the sim as our newest Theurgist, @TheSithChicken has decided to take on the challenge of writing a character that has been with us since Episode 01. This, namely being Nathaniel Isley!

Ens. Nathaniel Isley          Wolf-06 [Icarus]
Before Correction:

After Correction:

- Writer:
TheSithChicken

Above, you see him both as he used to be before the Correction in Episode 05, and after the Savi did their thing on him. Since he is being inherited, the choice is opened for his new writer. It is, however, yet undecided by @TheSithChicken if Isley wishes to undergo surgery for a reversion by V-Nine later on, stay as he is, or just getting cosmetic surgery (like Commander Cross opted to do).

I am really excited to see this dear old character getting a new writer, and I can't wait to read his continued story. Welcome aboard, @TheSithChicken ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3674
Welcome aboard @TheSithChicken
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Simple Audio Video Embedder