Skip to main content
Topic: CH04: S [D03|2200] Knowing Friends (Read 7034 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Chapter 04: Supplemental [ Day 03 | 2200 hrs. ] Knowing Friends

Reply #25
[ LT Daniel Havenborn, Callsign: Salvo | Deck 08, Holodeck 1 | USS Theurgy, Vector 2 ] Attn: @Nolan

[ MCV Khan | Deck 02 Department Head’s Quarters – Vanguard Commander ]

Hearing her whisper made him grin and he decided that she’d been on top long enough, he started to push her away towards the other end of the couch before following her and slamming himself deep into her as he lay down on top of her.  From this angle he began to thrust in hard and pull out fast before repeating the process.  He brought his lips to her neck and began to kiss his way up her jaw to her ear where he whispered back to her.  “As you wish.”  He kept his finger teasing her anus some more and while he had no intention to penetrate her he did enjoy her squirming every time he pressed against it.

He was enjoying the feeling of her velvet walls tightening against his hardened manhood as he teased her anus more and more.  He could feel himself getting close to release but did his best to hold off on it as he wanted to satisfy her first.  He did want this to be a regular occurrence after all and if he assumed that if he made it pleasurable for her she’d be more willing to do this on a regular basis.
Defeat, Genocide; why quibble with semantics.

Reply #26
[ PO Riley Patterson |  Deck 08 | Vector 02 |  Holodeck | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Havenborn

The strong body of the Martian pilot began to shift underneath her as she lost her balance and clung onto his shoulders as he repositioned her towards the end of the couch. Her breathing was shallow as he doomed up over her and her hear was racing wildly as he took his new approach vector and thrusted hard in and out of her sex. The response of Riley was a gasp before a stifled moan turned into a new gasp for air before a much louder moan filled the vanguard commander's quarters "O-Oh f-fu-uck!" she managed to get out of her lips as a series of loud pleasurable moans kept coming out of the nurse.

She squirmed underneath him as the anal teasing edged her to her climax quicker and quicker. Her hands raked through Daniel's hair before scratching his back, the feeling of him making love to her was intense, fucking intense. She was unsure if she'd leave clawmarks on his back as she felt his gorgeous girth slam in and out of her over and over again. Her body despairing each time he left her empty, only to be delightfully filled up once more. Each time Daniel thrusted back in, his member was welcomed by the warm walls that desperately tried to hold on to his male organ. Each time she seemed to feel just a tad tighter and the face of Riley had become red by the both the feeling of all of this and the exertions.

"O-Oh G-God! D-Danie!" she screamed out as her body couldn't take it any longer. The next time he thrusted in her, she pushed her hips up to get him as deep as she could. Her legs wrapped around his hips and keeping him in position like a squid catching is prey, her arms pulling him in to kiss him heatedly and deeply as her slick walls clenched down around his cock and milked it for all that was holy.

Reply #27
[ LT Daniel Havenborn, Callsign: Salvo | Deck 08, Holodeck 1 | USS Theurgy, Vector 2 ] Attn: @Nolan

[ MCV Khan | Deck 02: Department Head’s Quarters – Vanguard Commander ]

Daniel could definitely tell that she was enjoying herself now; her moans of pleasure drove him to press on harder and deeper with each thrust.  He managed to keep his breathing stable thanks to his genetic enhancements which made him able to breathe normally even in stressful situations such as this.  Her squirming continued to let him know that she was enjoying what his finger was doing to her, maybe just maybe he’d be able to convince her to try anal at some point although he had no complaints about their current entanglement. 

Suddenly she screamed his name out and as he thrust into her he felt her velvet walls tighten around his shaft and her legs wrap around him as she had her climax, however since he had been so focused on her stimulation he didn’t realize just how close he was to his own and as she pulled his head down to kiss him he moaned pleasurably inside of her mouth as he felt himself release deep inside.  He passionately kissed her for what seemed like hours; his tongue mixing with her tongue, his hands now roamed her body as he continued to try and thrust himself as deep as he could get until he felt himself completely spent.

He lay on top of her for awhile long as they kissed before he finally broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.  “You were absolutely incredible Riley.”  He said with a smile as he gently kissed her lips then kissed along her jaw towards her ear before whispering.  “Round two in a few minutes.”  He said with a steady breath.

Reply #28
[ PO Riley Patterson |  Deck 08 | Vector 02 |  Holodeck | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Havenborn 

As the lips of Daniel met Riley's she could feel his girth buried deep inside of her. It felt amazingly good! However, the whole sensation was enhanced by her freshly reached orgasm, her inner muscles milking his length inside of her before she felt and heard him moan into the kiss. A rush of heat spread through her loins as she smirked lightly into the kiss as she felt him reach his own climax. The warm fluids reaching places that hadn't been reached for a long time as it brought that extra touch of pleasure to her own orgasm. She moaned happily back into the kiss as his hands began to roam over her body. The attention of continuing his thrusting prolonging the pleasurable afterglow of the orgasm as she moved along with him before they eventually came to a stop.

The passionate kissing came to a stop as he broke it off and Riley's flustered face looked back in his eyes as she gasped for air. She looked needy for more passion or after care and as he complimented her she laughed softly before biting his lip and letting go after tugging it a little "You weren't that bad yourself Daniel..." she replied before she savored the kisses along her jaw. A burst of laughter erupted for her as he seemed ready and eager for a second round in a few minutes. The nurse shrugged and whispered in his ear "Slow down tiger... Or you'll effectively fuck me in half." she bit his earlobe teasingly "I need a bit more time to recover after a session like that." she admitted as she made sure he kept himself sheathed inside of her. Her walls clenching around his cock as she looked in his eyes "Unless you really want to fuck me senseless?" she laughed and kissed him "Lets just enjoy the moment and the company we have?" she suggested softly, hoping he'd not take it the wrong way.

Reply #29

Daniel smiled at her as he was used to this, his genetic enhancements gave him more stamina than normal Human males and while this was not its intended purpose it was an interesting side effect.  “I mean I wouldn’t mind that, but since we can’t spend the night in the holodeck I suppose I shouldn’t.”  He said with a smirk.  Krissy, his previous lover, had been different from most of the Human women he had dated, she had enjoyed it when Daniel ‘fucked her senseless’ as Riley had put it.

It’d been close to an hour since they’d been in here together and while he wasn’t sure what sort of limitations were in place he figured that they probably had another hour at the most and a few minutes at the least before they would be interrupted.  Daniel cuddled close to Riley, leaving himself inside of her.  He was quite enjoying their closeness and luckily the door was locked so that if anyone interrupted them they would have at least a minute or two to get dressed.  “I am enjoying your company by the way.”  He said kissing her lips and playing with her tongue with his for a moment.  As he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes.  “Anything you’d like to talk about while you recover?”  He asked her.

Reply #30

Riley had to laugh as he admitted he wouldn't mind fucking her senseless, yet pointed out the practical issue at hand. The laughing cased her muscles to clench and release around his sheathed length. Once she stopped laughing she shook her head chuckling "We can always take this somewhere else you know." she suggested to him as she rested her head against his chest.

"You better be enjoying the company." she countered Daniel's response with a teasing tone before she snickered and answered the kiss. It deepened easily and she couldn't help but moan softly into the kiss as he was riling her up once more. When the kiss broke the pilot looked her in the eyes and asked what they could talk about. She gave it some thought as she toyed with her fingers through his hair.

"Mmh..." she pondered as she placed her head down again on his chest "Mind if I ask you something personal?" she asked softly as she looked up at him "Does it bother you if you knew I was together with someone else? I mean... Would that be like a problem for you?" she asked as she wondered if her relationship with Faye would become a problem for him. Faye and her had discussed other partners and they hadn't really found a problem with the other going on sexual escapades. They rested assured that the two of them shared a bond closer than the other flings.

Reply #31

“I don’t have quarters on this Vector, that’s the first thing I’m going to talk to the Quartermaster about once the ship is whole again.”  Daniel said.  There was nothing really in his quarters as he had learned early on to keep all of the things important to him on him as much as possible.  Most of his keepsakes and items he was able to fit into the tactical pouch/soft that he carried with him when he flew in his fighter.  “Unless you have somewhere private we can stay, otherwise I’m quite content with you here.”  He said with a smile as he kissed her some more, slowly moving his hand to gently fondle her breasts.

Daniel chuckled slightly after she asked about whether or not it’d be a problem for him if she had another partner.  “Not at all; my people aren’t entirely monogamous, while most of our military elite maintain monogamous relationships the rest of our population have Harems.”  As he said that he noticed the look on Riley’s face and then smiled and shook his head.  He always forgot that he had to explain what he meant by that the first time he mentioned a Harem to someone not familiar with his culture.  “I don’t mean the ancient Earth meaning of the word.  The vast majority of my people came from the Middle Eastern region of Earth and the Harems, or Harem Marriages, are in the most simplistic terms a group marriage.”

Daniel said as he paused for a moment.  “So no I wouldn’t be bothered at all if you had another partner although I would like to meet her at some point however.”  He added as he waited for her response to that blurb of information.  He’d found that some women had varying reactions but judging by her question she seemed like she would respond favorably, or at least understand.

Reply #32

"You don't?" she asked in surprise before looking down and shrugging "I do, but well, they're shared so..."she murmured before smiling as he seemed perfectly content with her on the holodeck. She answered his kisses and granted him another soft moan as he started to fondle with her breasts. He clenched around his still buried member inside of him before she raked her nails over his chest lightly, not hard enough to leave a mark.

She listened to his people's customs as he explained it to her that they had a harem kind of thing going. It made her frown a little, yet she nodded understandingly as he explained it. It made more sense to her when he had explained it and she asked freely "Are you in a marriage at this time? Or well seeing someone? Do people usually understand it?" she asked with a barrage of questions in rapid pace. she slowly moved against him, granting his member some movement in her before she slowly eased him out of her, a slight pop heard as she laid herself more comfortable in the couch. It wouldn't take long before the semen of the martian started to ooze out of her nether lips.

"I think you might like Faye. She's a Betazoid but very open about things." Riley mused as she looked Daniel in the eyes. The nurse seemed to be dreaming away now in the arms on the man against her, she savored the warmth he radiated and she looked back at him as her fingers traced along his jawline before she kissed him once more.

Reply #33

Daniel nodded as she explained that her quarters were shared.  He had experienced that when he had served as an enlistee and even during his time at the Academy.  He much preferred having his own private quarters, not so he could put whatever he wanted in there as he typically carried all of his private belongings with him but so that he had somewhere that he could go for peace and quiet or for alone time with whomever he was courting at the time.

He listened to her barrage of questions, these were questions that he’d been asked before as well and decided to answer them in order.  “Well first, no I’m not in a Harem at the moment, my parents, well at least my father, was part of the military elite as I mentioned and was monogamous with my mother.  However my Uncle, who became more of a father to me later in my childhood, and my Aunt had been part of a Harem when they were younger but weren’t by the time I came to live with them.”  Daniel said.  His Uncle, nor his Aunt, had ever really explained why and the one time Daniel had asked why his Uncle refused to answer while his Aunt had gotten a faraway look in her eyes and had walked out of the room.

“Secondly, I’m not seeing anyone.  Although that is something I’d like to remedy.”  He said with a sly grin.  “And thirdly, most people typically don’t understand how the Harems work. For the most part they function like a monogamous relationship just with more people is all.  It is something that I’ve thought about for years and something I had intended to start working on after the Resolve had made it home.”  He said as he felt himself slip out of her and he rested against her staring into her eyes.  “If she’s special to you then I absolutely want to meet her.”  Daniel replied as he returned the kiss.

Reply #34

She soaked up the information provided by Daniel as she shivered a little by the temperature in the room. She wasn't exactly cold, yet the chill did manage to run through her as she tried to grasp the entire context of it. She had been wondering why his parents and his uncle hadn't been part of a harem, especially his uncle as he and his wife seemed to have stepped out of it.

"Isn't that a bit odd? I mean to have most of your society raised in harem marriages but to find yourself in two family situations where they aren't?" she asked softly, not wanting to judge or criticize, yet finding the notion of it odd. She moved a little more underneath him as she ran her fingers over his shoulders.

"Oh is that so? How do you plan to remedy that?" she asked teasingly and with a smirk on her face. Hearing him talk about the harem marriages as a monogamous relationship with more people made her laugh a bit louder "That sounds so backwards! A single partner relationship with multiple people." she chuckled as she shook her head "I think they call it an open relationship on Earth, or well that's what i can think of that sounds closest to it I suppose... Or well a variant of an open relationship." she mused before she brought herself back to the now.

"What do you mean with working on it when the Resolve hit home? Did you know someone on the Resolve?" she asked softly, knowing that if he did and he currently wasn't seeing anyone that they either broke up or worse. She looked back into his eyes warmly as he had mentioned that he'd love to meet Faye at some point. A smile appearing on her face as she wondered how Faye would feel about Daniel.

Reply #35

Daniel smiled at her. “I suppose so, I don’t know really.  I wasn’t the only one raised by monogamous parents, there were others in my class that were.  I had friends that were raised by two parents and by harem parents.”  Daniel said as he adjusted to make her more comfortable.  He continued to let his hands wander across her body, gently fondling and trailing across her skin.

“I intend to remedy it by finding some women who are interested in partnering themselves with me.  To start I’d like to find just one woman and go from there.”  He explained and chuckled as she amused herself at the thought of his people’s mating habits.  “I guess so, to be honest I’ve never really given it much thought, it’s worked for my people for years.”  He replied.  “Yeah I was with someone on the Resolve but we had mutually ended our relationship before we returned.”  Daniel said.  He had hoped to get back together with Krissy once things had settled and if she was still assigned to the Resolve.  He knew that Demi was going to transfer to a different department so that they could finally be together but that was no longer a possibility now.  “However Fate it seems had other plans for me and I can’t say that I disagree with her new path for me.”  Daniel commented as he stared into her eyes.

“Anymore questions for me?”  He asked as he kissed her cheek.

Reply #36

Enjoying the lingering touch of Daniel, Riley's eyes followed his as he spoke further. She nodded slowly and soaked up the information he gave her. She wasn't sure if she hit a sensitive string as he admitted that he was seeing someone on the Resolve. Yet he did mention the two of them had mutually ended their relationship. The next question burning on her tongue was to ask why they had ended it, though she refrained from doing so.

As he spoke of fate pushing him another way she smiled as he couldn't disagree with where he had ended up now. It caused for a light blush on Riley's cheeks as she swatted at his shoulder, before she laughed. She looked back in his eyes and leaned in slowly to kiss him. Once she broke the kiss she relaxed in the place she was in and she shook her head "I think that will include today's interrogation." she smirked before she looked around in the room again.

"Any questions for me?"

Reply #37

Daniel returned her kiss before he brought a hand down to her groin.  “I do have one major question that’s been on my mind since we started.”  He said as he gently rubbed his fingers against the small patch of blonde hair.  “You’re a natural blonde yet you changed your hair color, why?”  He asked as he dipped a finger into her womanhood and penetrated her again.  Daniel wasn’t planning on starting anything again he just wanted to try and speed up her answer a little.  After all it was only a matter of time now before someone interrupted them and he had enjoyed the private time they had spent together.

He was definitely going to have to invite her back here again when they both had some free time again.  Although Daniel wasn’t sure when that was going to be since he was going to be on standby likely for the rest of the mission, maybe he’d be able to sneak some time with her somewhere else on the ship that was private.  “Also how did you like the simulation, at least what you saw of it?”  Daniel asked lastly.  He was curious to know what she thought of it, he had spent months working on this ship design alone, most of the starships that were designed were based on existing designs so there was ample room for customization, but this ship was purely of his own design, it was what he envisioned his people could make if they hadn’t become isolationists.

Reply #38

The kiss they shared felt great while she could feel the hand of the pilot drift down to her groin. Her body reacted to it as she let him feel her up and spread her legs a bit more to welcome his touch. He asked her why she dyed her hair and Riley frowned lightly at the question as she shrugged. She was having a hard time to think up with a good reply as Daniel's hand ventured closer to her sex before he probed his fingers back into her slick walls. He'd easily slip in as her core was lubricated with his semen and her moistness.

She moaned out a mewl as she felt him tease her and her voice was shaky and soft as she replied with a whimper "I-I... Figured it was time for something new... After sporting blonde hair all my life..." she gasped and bucked her hips into his touch as she reveled in the intimate touch "I wanted to try something new..." she concluded as she was starting to get aroused once more.

His nest question was easier to facilitate as her own hand had dipped down to wrap around his shaft. She started to stroke him in order to repay the pleasure he was giving to her. "From what I've seen... It all looks rather impressive. I wouldn't be able to pull it off I reckon, I don't have the eye for such detail I think. At least not in here." she whispered as she was breathing faster "It looks a bit foreign at start, but... I could imagine how this could've been."

Suddenly however, the computer chimed in the room as to alert them that the next users of the holodeck had been at the door.

Reply #39

Daniel nodded as she explained why she had dyed her hair.  He couldn’t hold trying something new against her, as he had done that from time to time as well.  “I can understand that.”  He said as he was enjoying her trying to talk as he continued probing her.  Feeling her wrap her hand around his shaft made him smile as she spoke about how impressed she was by the detail that he had gone into making this simulation.

Hearing the chime however Daniel stopped his probing of her womanhood and gave her a kiss on her lips.  “It looks like we’ll have to continue this another time.”  He said with a smile as he slowly sat up with her and reached to pick up her bra and panties and handed them to her.  “Computer, create a restore point and save changes.”  Daniel said as he heard the computer confirm.  As she got dressed he grabbed his own clothes and got dressed himself; the clothes were back to their original form as the program ran it’s save sequence.

~ FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder