Skip to main content
Topic: Award Poll: The Writer's Heart 2021 (Read 3109 times) previous topic - next topic

Award Poll: The Writer's Heart 2021

Awarded to a writer who through real-life crisis keep current with plot despite an overwhelming level of events occurring or mounting obligations. The player may be only able to post at a minimum level for up to three months, but their contribution is consistent and focused.

The poll will run for 3 days, in which those who cast their vote should always take their time to read the linked scenes first. The award should be based on the award criteria and not because you personally like the nominee(s) overall. The nominee(s) who get the most votes will receive the Writer's Heart. If you are a Nominee, you may not vote on yourself.

Here are the nominations, with more information on the nominated writers & threads:

NOMINATION 01: ELLEN FITZ

Forum Name of Nominee: @Ellen Fitz
Reason for Nomination: "The woman's a teacher, studying for a doctorate, and has Inherited Cross, in addition to being all over the place with her OC of Enyd" Additionally: "She's suffered some rather devastating events in her personal life recently, and she's continued posting."
Motivation & Links (by nominator):
"We've all come to know Ellen as the Chaotic little muffin that we all know and love. and she's not shy about telling us what's been going on in her life. Honestly, if I had even half of what's going on in my life compared to her, I wouldn't be able to post half as often as she does. Her posting rate is insane... I don't think there's been a week where she hasn't made at least 2 or 3 posts. 112 (0.560 per day) Link to profile: https://uss-theurgy.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=609

Addendum: She won the "Depth of Character" award while being piled on professionally and emotionally. I can't think of a better statement for her worthiness of  this particular award."

NOMINATION 02: STEGRO88

Forum Name of Nominee: @Stegro88
Reason for Nomination: "Sticking through and maintaining a consistent presence in and about the Forums, and on Discord." Additionally: "Seriously, have you seen the way Australia is coping with COVID?"
"I think it’s safe to say, that 2020 was a challenging year for all of us, and that the ongoing annoyance of COVID-19 has affected all of us in some way or another. I also think it’s safe, at least from this American’s point of view, to look at the way things are unfolding in Australia with COVID, and feeling as though it stands out among most, if not all of our respective nations. Stegro has played witness to that, first-hand of course, with the inconsistent lockdowns affecting his work life, and beyond. Factor in the fact that he’s going through the pleasantness of a new addition to his family, though with some hopefully minor complications, the man’s commitment to Theurgy and our RP is commendable. He manages to find time to upkeep with all of us. I think that’s amazing, and very worthy of recognition, and from the sound of this award, exemplified in him.

No specific links, just look at his activity and you’ll get it."

NOMINATION 03: TAE

Forum Name of Nominee: @Tae
Reason for Nomination: "Immersing himself so completely into the sim in such as short span of time while displaying an amazing creative joy as he contributes." Additionally: "Dealing with his challenges in life and those of his friends."
"Tae is one of those people who grips any part of the simulation he's in with both hands, then goes ahead and sinks his teeth into the topic completely.  He's created characters that are easy for the readers to live, love, and laugh with while sharing in their trials.  He's always taken to the time to consult and work with the various writers in each topic with an endearing sense of humour that makes it easy to consider other ideas that help to enrich the story as it's being written.

He always has an idea to work on and a great way to share what he comes up with.  In the end, he's all heart for anyone who writes with him."

Thank you in advance for your voting in this award category!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder