Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357574 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #4075

NEXT DISCORD VOICE CHAT SESSION

The time for the next Voice chat session on our Discord Server set at:

Week 21, Wednesday, May the 20th, 1500-1630 hrs. (3 - 4.30 pm) CET (Tomorrow!)

Please send questions that you might have for me to answer ahead of time via PM! :) Here are the topics I had in mind, besides general chat:

Voice Chat Topics

1. Recruitment Status & Wanted Positions
2. Remaining Aldea Story Objectives (delete or keep?)
3. New Story Objectives for Episode 01
4. Sim Questions (Send them in!)
5. Quantum Slipstream Burst Drive Specs
6. Exosuit Specs
7. Character Sub-Plots

Looking forward to talking to you tomorrow, whomever might be able to make it! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4076
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the absence the last little while. Works had me focused on upgrading phones at several stores, close to 80 workstations these past couple weeks. An incredible amount of planning goes into a project like that, which I'm tackling on top of my regular duties, and assisting a consultant with a second large project. This phase of the project finishs up this weekend with some onsite support next week, once that's done, I should have some time to pound out replies.

Apparently COVID didn't slow me down work wise, it ramped me up. :|  /:|  :^)

Reply #4077
TWO NEW THEURGISTS APPEARS! COME SAY HI TO NUMBER6 & JEDISMASTER!

I have the pleasure of announcing two Theurgists today, namely @Number6 and @JediMaster ! They will write Foval, an Asst. Chief Diplomatic Officer and Akel Isavid, an Asst. Cheif Operations Officer! :)

Lt. JG Foval            Asst. Chief Diplomatic Officer (V3)

- Writer:
Number6

Lt. JG Akel Isavid            Asst. Chief of Operations (V3)

- Writer:
JediMaster

Both characters  came to Aldea and the Theurgy together with Martok, so they might have learned to know other Starfleet officers voyaging on the IKS Vor'nak to Aldea. Also, with both appearing on Day 28, they will be evaluated for their positions IC before Season 02 starts.

Happy to have you both aboard, and welcome to the Theurgy! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4078
Welcome welcome @Number6 & @JediMaster!! These characters look great, I can't wait to meet them  :)  Give me a shout if you need any help getting settled in!
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #4080
Foval looks like he has fun at the spaceport with all the metal bits XD  (then again probably half the crew has cybernetics by this point :P ).

Welcome both of you ^^

Reply #4081
Thank you very much for the welcome.   Looking forward to getting up to date over the next few days.   
Inhabiting my head are:

[Lt. Vanya |Assistant Science Officer| USS Theurgy]

[Lt. J.G Foval |Assistant Diplomatic Officer |USS Theurgy]

Reply #4084
Hooray, more new people!  I'm pretty new, too, but welcome! 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4086
Uhh new blood in the engineering stuff, I guess Kaylon would love to meet him, oh and an Ex Borg Diplomat with a pretty nice background. Can't wait to write with you guys.

So welcome aboard the madhouse @JediMaster & @Number6
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Reply #4087
It’s great to be here.  Look forward to getting to know all of you.

Reply #4088
Awesome stuff! Welcome @JediMaster and @Number6 ! You're going to love it here; I'm just about as new as you guys are, and I already am.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to work with you guys and your characters in the Theurgy story sometime.

Reply #4089
Welcome aboard @Swift @GroundPetrel @JediMaster @Number6 @uytrereee @BipSpoon

If you wish to do a thread with me, please do ask! I look forward to writing with you all.
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #4090
Of course @Sqweloookle same goes for me for all of our new people! I'm always looking for scenes, and I'm not shy about being approached. Let me know if you have an Engineering itch, or otherwise, always looking for personal connections!

Reply #4091
I have an idea how I want to introduce Akel. Not sure who it would be appropriate to Joint post with.

Akel came on the Klingon cruiser, and has been fixing a few computer issues.  He doesn’t get along very well with Klingons and when he is done finally makes his way to the Theurgy

Since he was delayed getting there he is met with suspicion.  He was involved in Theas programming I was imagining she recognizes him. 

Reply #4092
I guess it depends on where you want to start?

You could start on the Klingon ship. Or the point that you arrive on the Theurgy.

One idea could be being met at the transporter pad by a Klingon Security Officer.

P/S. Welcome aboard JediMaster and Number6

Reply #4093
Would that klingon ship be docked at the shipyard above Aldea?
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #4094
I would start in the Klingon ship in there computer core.  Then when I get finished fixing their problem the finally let me leave.

It would be really fun to beam to Theurgy being met by a Klingon security officer.

Reply #4096
A simple question...  maybe. Where would I put the post?  What forum?

Reply #4098
Welcome to all the new people. I hope you enjoy your time here writing with us. Welcome to our crazy family.

Reply #4099
@JediMaster if you're looking to write a thread with someone make sure to PM them first! If you're not sure who to write with, you could check the Crew Manifest (someone in Security, Ops, or possibly Counselling would likely be the first to meet Isavid & get him onboarded), or try speaking to one of our mentors -- either they'll write with you themselves or point you in the direction of someone suited :)
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder