Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 363887 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #4101
I am happy to volunteer to help get ya onboard, do we have a way of checking for infestation?

We may have to limit access to test for loyalty, I mean just because an Admiral says these officers can be trusted and aren't infested can be a lie.

I'm speaking In Character view of course. We do have the Radiant light as a tester right?
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #4103
Regarding arrivals and security measures! :) Great that you brought it up, @Sqweloookle !

Here is a thread describing how L'Nari was subjected to anyon emissions in the airlock to the Theurgy. After this featured thread, it could also be that the Klingons have implemented the anyon emission protocols in their transporters so all who beam up to the shipyards are subjected to the emissions, which would kill both a parasite and its host if caught.

Anxious Arrivals

Airlock procedure and the theorised fallout is described in the thread, and if done through the transporters, it's just a slight delay in the beam-up.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4106

PLEASE COME SAY HI TO STARDUST, WHO'LL WRITE SAMANTHA RUTHERFORD!

We finally have a Chief Diplomatic Officer in Lieutenant Commander Samantha Rutherford, written by @stardust , our newest Theurgist! :)

Lt Cmdr. Samantha Rutherford            Chief Diplomatic Officer  

- Played by @stardust

Samantha will be arriving on Day 28 together with Martok and a lot of other officers, and she takes over the responsibility of the Diplomats on the Theurgy after being assessed and briefed by Captain Ives.

During the Aldea stay, Commander Dewitt has been responsible for the small number of present attachés aboard, but will be resuming command of the Allegiant during Season 02. No other suggestion than her has been put forth In-Character, so it seems the most easy solution atm. Her role as Mission Liaison Officer during the Aldea repairs thus comes to an end, the maintenance of diplomatic relations with the Aldean Defence Council no longer necessary.

Welcome aboard, @stardust ! Your character's page is a lovely read, and it's awesome to see a character that doesn't just have merits but plenty of flaws to balance her into a 3-dimensional persona. Looking forward to reading your post in Chapter 01: Incendiary Prospects! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

PS. Great work on the character art you made too, me only having done the one on the far right above. :)

Reply #4107
Welcome @stardust I hope you enjoy being a part of our wacky family and look forward to writing with you in the future :)

Reply #4108
Welcome aboard @stardust
I'm looking forward to writing with you, even though I don't think that Taa'gur would really see the use in a diplomat. More luck with Kaylon there I guess.
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Reply #4109
Hello @stardust !  I'm pretty new too, hope to run into you at some point! 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4110
Welcome, look forward to writing with you.

Reply #4111
Lots of new faces. Welcome aboard

Diplo folks ( @stardust  @Number6  - looking forward to setting up meetings between y'all and Faye, whose been holding down the fort.

For our new ops officer, (  @JediMaster ) , we should have an eval post with your new boss Nat, and probably your Co assistant Chief ( @Top Hat )

Reply #4112
Sounds fun @Brutus.  Working on getting onboard.

Reply #4113
Welcome @stardust

@JediMaster and @Brutus if you both are in agreement, we could end Stragglers with Mickayla delivering Akel to Natalie. Or would you prefer to do that at another time?

Reply #4114
Sounds fun @Brutus.  Working on getting onboard.

Good luck with it 😁

Reply #4115
Welcome Aboard! Nice to see so many people coming in!

Reply #4116
Welcome @stardust - Glad to have you here! :)
Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4118
Welcome aboard @stardust!! Great to see a Chief Diplomatic Officer on the ship!
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #4119
Welcome @stardust

@JediMaster and @Brutus if you both are in agreement, we could end Stragglers with Mickayla delivering Akel to Natalie. Or would you prefer to do that at another time?

I think the current post where I am being retrieved from the Klingon cruiser could fit perfectly into meeting Natalie.

Reply #4121
Thank you so much everyone for the incredible welcome and warm words. I can‘t wait to jump in and thread with you all :3
Come morning that is, it‘s kind of late but I wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate the welcome and how committed I am <3

Reply #4122
Hey everyone. I know I've been pretty silent lately. I've been prepping for an entrance exam to go back to school, and also redoing our kitchen at the same time. Because I make poor life choices. Lol

Hoping to get back to posting Friday though. Sorry to anyone I've kept waiting! (I'm looking at you, @fiendfall)

Reply #4124
Welcome @stardust ! We hope you find your cell quarters more than acceptable! Let us know if you need any interrogations help!

Simple Audio Video Embedder