Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357669 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #4025
Not @Numen nooo. Good luck and hopefully we'll see her again back here soon one day.

Reply #4026
Nooooo! So going to miss you @Numen !
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #4028
Aww numen. Take care keep in touch

Reply #4029
Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Being a nurse during COVID is a busy time hence my lack of posting in a while, things are understandably busy. I shall do my best to get posts out when I can. My fellow Wolves I know there's a thread I have to post in.

@Brutus Sorry I haven't got that intro post done that too, I haven't forgotten about it, promise! :)

Also welcome to the newbies, I hope people have been treating you nice. It's a good group of people here.

Also sorry to see @Triage and @Numen having to step away, that makes me sad. Hopefully we'll see them again one day.

I guess this means @Revan has the cookies now? :P

Reply #4030
@Jesaya My thoughts are with you Jesaya! Keep fighting the good fight - I am a Nurse as well in RL. <3

Also - Happy Nurses Week! :)
Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4031
No worries @Jesaya ! You keep doing your thing. We're here for you!

Sad to see several people stepping away or getting their accounts terminated tho. Hoping @Triage and @Numen might come back in the future. We'll see I guess.

Reply #4032
PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST MEMBER: SWIFT, PLAYING ANDREW FISHER!

Hi there everyone! We have a new member! Today, @Swift joins us with our new Chief of Intelligence, Lieutenant Commander Andrew Fisher!.

Lt Cmdr. Andrew Fisher              Chief Intelligence Officer

- Played by
@Swift

Fisher arrives on Day 28, having travelled to the Epsilon Mynos System aboard the IKS Vor'Nak. He'll report to Ives' ready room the same day for an evaluation and briefing, and soon after that - at the recommendations from Rear Admiral Anderson - he will be announced as the new Chief Intelligence Officer. Fisher will also be making an appearance on the bridge in Chapter 01 of Season 2, being seated next to Selena Ravenholm. 

Welcome @Swift and I look forward to writing with you!

FURTHERMORE, ZARYN KOLARI ARN WILL BE ONE OF THE ASST. CHIEF INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS

After Zaryn Kolari was joined to the Arn symbiont during the Aldea Prime Anthology, this Trill got the adequate experience from his former hosts to fill the role of Fisher's Asst. Chief Intelligence Officer. There is room for one more Asst. given how the ship might operate in MVAM mode in some rare cases, but Arn will be the one Fisher picks for the first Asst. vacancy in the gradually growing Intelligence Department.

Lt. Zaryn Arn              Asst. Chief Intelligence Officer
  - Writer:
Revan

Let's hope even more spies joins the fold, so that it will become a proper Department at last. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4035
Welcome @Swift! @Revan is the cookie guy now. As long as he doesn't eat them all in celebration at his promotion..
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #4036
Welcome Swift!

Looks around at all the empty cookie boxes surrounding himself What cookies? I haven't got any cookies.

Reply #4037
Welcome aboard @Swift! I'm looking forward to seeing Fisher in action!

And congrats to @Revan, I'm sure this intelligence double-act is one to watch  ;)
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #4038
@Jesaya - you focus on being safe, yeah? I'll be around whenever you do get some time, no worries there.

@Swift : welcome aboard the mad house. We've got jack Ryan on our side now, what could possibly go wrong ? ;)

@Revan congrats dude.

Reply #4041
@Swift Welcome - looking forward to reading your posts! :)
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4042
ANOTHER THEURGIST APPEARS! COME SAY HI TO UYTREREEEE, WHO WILL WRITE FRANK ARNOLD!

I have the pleasure of annoucing yet another Theurgist today, namely @uytrereee ! They will write Frank Arnold, our second Asst. Chief Engineer! :)

Lt. Frank Arnold            Asst. Chief Engineer (V1)

- Writer:
uytreteee

@uytrereee 's character came to Aldea and the Theurgy together with Martok, so he might have learned to know other Starfleet officers voyaging on the IKS Vor'nak to Aldea. Might be a good Director's Cut thread, actually... In any case, with Arnold appearing on Day 28, he will be evaluated for the Asst. Chief Engineer role, being mainly in charge of Vector 01, and has been given the position by Commander Tiran before Season 02 starts.

Happy to have you aboard, and welcome to the Theurgy! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4044
Oh-ho, a boxer? Ducote's ears pricked up.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #4046
Welcome to the Theurgy @uytrereee! :)
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4047
Thank you all for welcoming me. So far I've been very impressed! I look forward to crafting stories with you all. I'll probably take tomorrow to finish my reading, and hopefully start crafting in the following days!

Reply #4048
Welcome welcome @uytrereee!!
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #4049
Totes forgot to welcome you @BipSpoon! And you too @uytrereee! Hope both of you are finding the sim to your liking so far!

Simple Audio Video Embedder