Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 363828 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #4375
Oh, boy!  A new character for Stardust! 

That reminds me that I need to talk to them and figure out how to work out our characters getting stuck in a lounge with nonfunctional combadges, lol. 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4376
Awesome! New writers! Welcome @Shandala !

If there's anything I can do to help your acclimatization to Theurgy go smoother, feel free to ask; the other writers here, as well as the Mentors are an excellent source of information and guidance, and are more than happy to lend you a hand if you need one.  :)

Hope to catch you in the SIM!

Reply #4378
Hello Everyone!  I am extremely excited about playing Alessia Garcia and i am looking forward to meeting everyone.  There is a lot of history that i am attempting to absorb; however, Alessia's story is what inspired me to play her to begin with.  Thank you Auctor for allowing me to become a theurgist.
If anyone's character has a story left in the wind, or would like to explore something with Alessia feel free to send me a message.

|-| Alessia Garcia, Angel ...."It's like we are Angels, Sis." |-|

Reply #4380
Welcome @Shandala !
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #4381
PLEASE COME SEE ARGYROS'S NEW CHARACTER, ASST. CHIEF INTELLIGENCE OFFICER JORDAN KOILOS!

It's time for @Argyros to add a character of their own making to the story, and this in the form of Jordan Koilos!

Lt. Jordan Koilos                Asst. Chief Intelligence Officer (V2)

- Writer:
Argyros

Recognise the face? Well, @Argyros asked me if he could use the above faceclaim for his future character since that character ("Hats" Smith) was due to be KIA. With this in mind, and with the recent vanishing of TheFounderIsWise, I have instead switched the faceclaim of TheFounder's unused and deleted character to "Hats" instead, so that Argy could use Steven Strait for Jordan Koilos instead. A switcharoo, in short, but I am not referring to the kind in the Urban Dicktionary. :)

In any case! Jordan Koilos will be appearing in the story after Advent of War began, so he has not been aboard since the Vor'nak came to Aldea. Stay tuned for a new thread, in which new characters may enter the story, set in the late afternoon of Day 02. After coming aboard, he will be given the assignment to serve as Asst. Chief Intelligence Officer, reporting to Andrew Fisher.

Looking forward to read his adventures, @Argyros ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4384
Yay @Argyros very yummy character. I look forward to reading about how he joins us.
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #4385

ADVENT OF WAR DEVELOPMENT

While RL has been throwing some g'damn curveballs this past week I am happy to be on top of things once more and getting my writing sessions planned, another one underway just now.

Advent of War development by In-Character chronological order (not posting order):

Prologue: Palais de la Concorde
Ending feat. a range of political NPCs

Chapter 01: Incendiary Prospects [ Day 01 | 1130 hrs. ]
Finished!

Chapter 02: Quantum Frontier [ Day 01 | 1900 hrs. ]
Continuation & time-jump, set after Spearhead Lounge bomb, involving many Departmental aspects including the temporal affairs and the arrival of a mysterious Klingon ship.

Chapter 03: Shadows Unknown [ Day 01 | 2030 hrs. ]
Ending, feat. the Savi development

Chapter 04: Horns of a Dilemma [ Day 02 | 1245 hrs. ]
Continuation and splitting up the team + Breen Bomb plot starting.

Chapter 05!
Starter with Andoria arrival

+ Story Objectives

All these could be posted at once, but I may have to split them up a bit for easier digestion. :smile:

Best,

Auctor Lucan

EDIT: After some confusion about the above, no, Chapter 05 won't be the last in this Episode. I feel like we should and very well could tie a nice bow on current Kingon Affairs within this Episode, unless you guys want to prolong the events at the planet way more than I imagine we have to. We have Gorka to deal with, and the part of the Klingon fleets loyal to him. So it will be both a ship-based situation as well as a planet-side situation. I think part of the crew will accompany Martok into the First City and the Grand Hall. It could lead to trying to have the Klingon councillors convinced that Martok is right in supporting the Theurgy's mission. We'll see how you guys spin things on your end!

Reply #4386
WE HAVE A NEW WRITER FOR KINO TAER: CAPTAIN SCARLET, OUR NEWEST THEURGIST!

Please come and welcome @Captain Scarlet ! They'll be taking over Kino Taer!

PO2 Kino Taer                Security Officer 

- Writer:
@Captain Scarlet

Kino has been in stasis since the Battle of the Apertures and will be thawed at a day of her new writer's choosing. @Captain Scarlet might be updating Kino's character page with some additional information.

Looking forward to reading this one's continued story, and welcome aboard, @Captain Scarlet ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4388
Indeed Welcome @Captain Scarlet hope you enjoy writing with us. We are all happy to help if we can. :)

Reply #4389
Welcome @Captain Scarlet - Looking forward to reading about Taer! :)
Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4390
Thanks everyone! I've spent a few days getting up to speed on Kino's previous posts and what's been going on around here lately, so will hopefully be able to reintegrate her into the story without it being too jarring. I look forward to getting to know everyone and blowing things up with you!

Reply #4391
Yeet!

Welcome to the SIM @Captain Scarlet ! It's an excellent one, with some truly excellent characters, and writers! I look forward to writing with you, and if there's anything I can do to make your experience better, then please feel free to reach out, and ask!

Reply #4394
Welcome @Captain Scarlet

I am not a mentor but if you have any questions feel free to hit me up on discord or send a message.  I'm new also.  Always looking for more friends to make in character.

Reply #4395
Welcome to Theurgy :)
Inhabiting my head are:

[Lt. Vanya |Assistant Science Officer| USS Theurgy]

[Lt. J.G Foval |Assistant Diplomatic Officer |USS Theurgy]

Reply #4397
PLEASE WELCOME GRIFFINSUMMONER, WHO WILL WRITE SCRUFFY LEBLANC!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, @Griffinsummoner , who will be writing Petty Officer Scruffy Leblanc in Engineering!

PO1 Scruffy Leblanc            Systems & Maintenance Engineer

- Writer:
Griffinsummoner

Scruffy came aboard via the USS Bellerophon, just like Lt Cmdr. Hathev, our Chief Counselor NPC (for now). Scruffy also has some prior experience working with Blue Tiran. As always with inherited characters, @Griffinsummoner has the creative license to rewrite his character page and play him differently than he used to be played. So far, our newest Theurgist has given no indication about edits.

Welcome aboard, @Griffinsummoner ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder