Skip to main content
Topic: The Devoted of Morali Sub-Plot Discussion (Read 6069 times) previous topic - next topic

The Devoted of Morali Sub-Plot Discussion

The Devoted of Morali
They grow in number after what happened on the bridge. Sabotage happens. Assaults upon blasphemers. Attempts to seize key security areas. Weapon locker raids. Tries to convince Morali to take command of the ship.

• The Devoted actively try and recruit Sithick and Deacon to their cause. - Pending @Kaligos & @steelphoenix ,
    , is this still interesting?
  • Tessa May Lance is either recruited or was already recruited to the Devoted (Non-violent Devotee. Scene TBD?) - Tessa May Lance was never a Devoted, check!
  • Deacon & K'Ren might have to hole up against the Devoted. Mariner helps. (- Underway? @steelphoenix & @SummerDawn @Striker N7 )
  • Amelya Rez is a target before and/or after awakening from coma. Characters in Sickbay may have to defend the CMO Office where Amelya is located (GM posts starter for Day 03, number of rescuers TBD)
  • Attempted weapon locker raids. Security characters mounts defences. Meony involved! (GM posts starter for Day 03)
  • Captain Ives passed orders to Martin and Tovarek to speak with Sarresh Morali (Upcoming @Hastata-Nerada @Nolan @Brutus )
  • The Devoted are involved in the Putting Her Together Sub-Plot too (see separate thread)
  • Sarresh Morali is brought in to speak with the Devoted.

DAY 1
Chapter 4HumanMale?Bridge/SecurityShot: Edena/Jona Rez
Killed: Aisha S'Iti
1830 hoursHuman?
Human?
Human?
Male
Male
Male
Michael Shive
Jason Fring
Hank Thomas
?
?
?
Attacked: Lahkesis Saugn
1930 hoursHuman
?
?
?
Female
Male?
Male?
Male?
Crewman Smith
?
?
?
Ops Yellow
?
?
?
Attacked: Irnashall ch'Xinya
2230 hoursHuman
Human
Male
Male
PO1 Peter Hildebrandt
Crewman Cabrera
Security
Security
Attacked: Nurse Jovela
2300 hoursHuman?
?
?
?
?
Male
Male
Female
Female
Female
CPO Solito
?
?
?
?
?
Engineer
?
?
?
Attacked: Thomas Ravon
Stasis: Lt. JG Rawley
Day 2
1100 hoursHumanMalePedro Sanchez?Attacked: Vivian Martin
1415 hours??Crewman Fok?Threatened Detonation of Sirillium Gas
1600 hoursHuman
Bolian
Bajoran
Female
Male
Male
?
?
?
Medical Blue
Ops Yellow
?
Attacked: Deacon
The above list was updated as of the date "edited" in the bottom of this post.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Re: The Devoted of Morali Sub-Plot Discussion

Reply #1
I hereby contwibute Sinead to #5, and assist in defending Amelya Rez from attack.

And if welcomed, Meony could help in #6, joining security to fight against raiding parties.

Reply #2
When are the Devoted going to attack Amelya Rez?

I'd like to have Daniel there as well to help out, but if it happens while he's away that's fine as well.
Defeat, Genocide; why quibble with semantics.

Reply #3
Ok, so for convenience, I've decided to try and draft up a quick sheet of all the known/mentioned Devoted seen so far and what they're responsible for.  If I've missed or misrepresented anyone, please let me know:

DAY 1
Chapter 4?Male?Bridge/SecurityShot: Edena/Jona Rez
1830 hoursHuman?
Human?
Human?
Male
Male
Male
Michael Shive
Jason Fring
Hank THomas
?
?
?
Attacked: Lahkesis Saugn
1930 hoursHuman
?
?
?
Female
Male?
Male?
Male?
Crewman Smith
?
?
?
Ops Yellow
?
?
?
Attacked: Irnashall ch'Xinya
2300 hoursHuman?
?
?
?
?
Male
Male
Female
Female
Female
CPO Solito
?
?
?
?
?
Engineer
?
?
?
Attacked: Thomas Ravon; Killed: Ens. Rawley
Day 2
1100 hoursHumanMalePedro Sanchez?Attacked: Vivian Martin
1415 hours??Crewman Fok?Threatened Detonation of Sirillium Gas
1600 hoursHuman
Bolian
Bajoran
Female
Male
Male
?
?
?
Medical Blue
Ops Yellow
?
Attacked: Deacon

Reply #4
Wow that is pretty neat and meticulously done, Steel. Thanks!

Reply #5
Don't forget there were three who attacked Martin, who were largely unnamed except for one, though said name is escaping me at the moment...

Reply #6
Don't forget there were three who attacked Martin, who were largely unnamed except for one, though said name is escaping me at the moment...

What day and time? 

And I believe someone mentioned there is a devoted in Putting Her Back Together or something...?

Reply #7

What day and time? 

And I believe someone mentioned there is a devoted in Putting Her Back Together or something...?

Wrath of Time, Day 02, 1100 hours.

Also the name of the guy I was thinking of was Pedro Sanchez and yeah there was some Devoted shenanigans in Putting Her Back Together.

Reply #9
Mariner and Sharky will help with #4. I have a draft for post in security briefing pending Ida's response, and time after that on security monitor detail until the two lovebirds-- I mean cats arrive. Hellcats and Devildogs, almost has a catchy ring do it, the first two replies are up, mine's on its way.

Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #10
Thanks to the Devoted's attack on Rawley, I just can't see Tessa joining their cult.  I guess we'll have to scrap that storyline and send her out on the moon mission instead.

Reply #12
I would wager at this point that after he's stopped at least one attack and nearly been killed, unless the Devoted have a really good public relations team or are working at cross purposes to themselves, it's unlikely they'll be recruiting Deacon (or that he'd even give them an ear to bend) so that plot point is probably solely up to Sithick now.

Reply #13
In relation to the table in the first post: are any of those Devoted still at large? Working up an additional attack in the evening of Day 02, just wanted to know whose available (or if I should just BS a few Devoted NPCS)

Reply #16
Zrinka is probably going to be causing some extra entries on this page as retaliation.

I've started doing research on beatings and usage of dull blunted spoons as weapons.

Simple Audio Video Embedder