Skip to main content
Topic: DAY 06: Late Night Liaison [0045 hrs.] (Read 7292 times) previous topic - next topic

DAY 06: Late Night Liaison [0045 hrs.]

DAY 06: Late Night Liaison [0045 hrs.]

[ Wenn Cinn | Senior Officer's Quarters | Deck 5] Attn: Nolan

It was quiet, that brief window in which Cinn could leave it all behind. The Theurgy, Ives, Ida, the paperwork, the small fight that had broken out on Deck 24, none of it mattered right now. This was time with Cinn and his gods.

Inside his quarters there was no lights but the candles, no smells but the incense and no sounds but that of the quiet hum of Theurgy's engines, keeping a continual chant alongside Cinn's silent prayers. He knelt in front of the small alcove in his quarters that he had changed into a shrine. Previously he had wondered about that space, if it had been set-aside for religious purposes, as it was the perfect size. Right now, all he cared about was giving thanks.

As he had every night in living memory, he thanked the Prophets for Jien Ives, for his continual strength and perseverance. He also thanked the Prophets for Carrigan Trent, his intelligence and sharp wit, Thea for her compassion and resilience, Natalie Stark for her resourcefulness and trust, and Lucan Nicander for his adaptability and discipline. He thanked the Prophets for every member of Theurgy. He thanked the Prophets for himself and the ability to continue their benevolent plans through him. Tonight, as he had for the last few nights since he visited Below Decks, he especially thanked the Prophets for Edena Rez. Their budding relationship had grown new leaves and while there was still a long way to go, Cinn was hopeful.

A chime at the door disturbed the silence. Cinn furrowed his brow as he turned to look over his shoulder. Who could be calling at such an hour? He closed the doors on his shrine before raising himself to his feet and brushed down his knees. The carpet in his quarters would be clean, but it was a habit from when he lived in a cave during the occupation.

Striding across the room, he checked quickly into a mirror that he was presentable. He was dressed in civilian garb, using the opportunity to praise the Prophets outside of his Starfleet uniform whenever possible. He wore a dark blue shirt and brown vest with plain trousers. No shoes. Content with his look, he pressed the panel beside the door to allow it to open.

Upon seeing his visitor, he couldn't help but smile.

Re: DAY 06: Late Night Liaison [0045 hrs.]

Reply #1
[ Edena Rez | Senior Officer's Quarters | Deck 5] Attn: Arista

After a long day and evening shift Edena managed to close off the lounge. It had been a busy day with lots of gossip going around the lounge and traces of fear and nervousness to be detected among the crew. It wasn't that abnormal before they'd embark on the mission against a starbase. She made sure the lounge was set once more for the day to come. That way she could spend just a little while longer in bed without the worry to rush back in in the morning to set everything in place.

Edena felt tired enough as Illya had helped her with the lounge work as best as she could while Kiya advised her to take some rest from time to time and to eat to keep her on her legs. Jona had been secluding himself from the three of them, still angered by what had happened aboard the Allegiant. At this time however, Edena was alone in her mind and she enjoyed the silence for now as her feet guided her back to her quarters. She was craving for her bed or at least a shower to make her feel at least a little more freshened up.

She stopped at the door and managed to stop herself just in time as she realized that she was standing in front of the door of Carrigan Trent. The current XO. She sighed as her body had tricked her to fall back in old habits. She shook her head and turned around again as she made her way back to the Turbolift. She paused however when her mind made her look at the quarters of Wenn Cinn. She hadn't seen him since he had given her her climax in the lounge a couple of days ago. She bit her lower lip as she doubted.

It was late, he'd probably be asleep. Or maybe he was still up having a late night drink? She was doubting whether or not to chime the door. The ideas and questions rushing through her mind before her hand took the initiative for her, subconsciously doing what she really wanted. The door chimed and she held her breath as she waited for a response. It seemed to take forever as the door remained shut. Maybe he really was asleep.

Yet then, just as she was about to turn around the door opened up and she saw the dark skinned lover before her. A smile covering his face as he saw it was her. She smiled and looked in his eyes after looking him over. It was weird to not see him in his uniform, his build more accentuated now. "Hey... I know it's late... But I was wondering if you'd be up for a night cap?" she asked him, the perfect excuse for why she'd be here.

Reply #2

"Hey... I know it's late... But I was wondering if you'd be up for a night cap?"

Cinn didn't say anything, just merely stepped aside and offered entrance to his inner sanctum. His quarters were, like all officers quarters, comprised of a living area, a bedroom, and a bathroom area.

The living area was the largest of the three. Directly across from the door was a small seating area, made up of glass coffee table and a couple of small armchairs facing a long couch which was in front of the pair of larger, wider windows than you get in standard officer quarters - the perks of being a senior officer. Aside from the seating area, to the right what obviously was a reading area, with a chaise lounge and a side table upon which were a small stack of PADDs. The small alcove held what was his now shut shrine, above was the circular insignia of the Bajoran religious wheel. Next to the alcove was the replicator and opposite the reading area was a desk and high backed chair. There was no dining table; Cinn didn't eat more than light snacks in his quarters, preferring instead to go to a lounge or mess for his meals. To the left of the door was the archway leading to the bedroom, from the entrance you could see a carefully made bed and the doorway, which presumably lead to the bathroom. Throughout the whole quarters were a variety of small household plants.

Aside from the pile of PADDs in the reading area, a notebook and variety of pencils on the coffee table, a small rug and what appeared to be a hand-woven blanket runner over the office chair, it would be impossible to tell that these quarters were occupied, as long as you ignored the candles. Lit candles were placed everywhere, singularly and in sets of three or fives, on nearly every surface. With no lights on in the quarters it gave the room a romantic quality as shapes flickered up and down the pastel walls.

"Did you bring anything? I don't have much, but I may still have a bottle of Springwine around?"

Reply #3

The silence of the Bajoran was enough as Edena stepped into the room in her creme colored dress that she had worn for the shift at the lounge. It wasn't exactly lounge working material, yet she had made it up to herself that she needed to radiate a sort of fanciness when working there. Allowing for crew to escape their daily struggles and get a feeling of what is home.

Either way Edena looked around curiously as she was greeted by the smell of incense and the candlelit room gave the room a sort of romantic and relaxed mood. She smiled as she wondered if Cinn had known she'd be coming over, she lingered further into the room as she heard the door slide shut behind her. Her curiosity taking the better of her as she looked at the Bajoran wheel insignia. The shut alcove mad her believe that there was something religious behind it yet she didn't pry. Her eyes lead her to what seemed to be a reading corner. She looked over the stack of PADDs before she realized she was being a horrible guest by snooping around like this.

She halted in her tracks and looked over at Cinn. The candle lights made it hard for her to actually make out his face in the darkened room, yet she could feel his eyes go over her. She shook her head slowly when he asked if she brought anything "No, I haven't... I actually got a bit lost." she said softly and smirked a little "Can you believe that? A former XO getting lost aboard the same very ship?" she sighed "I just found myself at my old quarters, realized I shouldn't be there." she whispered as she walked back over to Cinn.

"Springwine would do..." she murmured as she closed the distance between the two of them "But first... I still need to thank you... For what you..." she didn't get any further then that before she stood before him and tiptoed to bring her lips against his. The kiss soft, tender and sincere as it lasted for a good few seconds. She slowly broke it off as she felt the tingles and sensation flourish in her abdomen.

Reply #4

Cinn watched as Edena in took in his quarters. The champagne dress and white cardigan that she wore really suited her, although it looked like she'd be more at home having a picnic in a grassy field on a midsummer's day rather than in his dark quarters. The flickering candles did nothing but accent her bare legs as she looked over his shrine. For a brief moment, he thought about letting her open the doors, but she had already moved on.

The PADDs on the side table of his reading area were a worry before he realised that they would be locked. Jona Rez was a concern for Cinn; the secretive Starfleet Intelligence officer had a special knack for upsetting people and trying to undermine the situation. With Edena visiting his quarters, he would need to be more careful in the future. Anything classified or pertaining to the ships running would either need to be locked away or removed. There were times that Cinn hated the fact that Jona was inside Edena, a black corrosive core within a beautiful goddess. Of course, Jona had helped shape Edena, as any former host helps shape a newly joined Trill, but they didn't usually rear their heads at inopportune moments. Cinn could thank Jona and the others for helping Edena in the way they did, but he would be lying to say that if they all disappeared tomorrow he would miss them.

He smiled as she regaled him with her tale. It must be hard, leaving behind one of the most important jobs on the ship, and the privileges that gave, only to remain within the community. Cinn wondered if there was a part of Edena that resented Trent, the man seemingly capable of doing the job that she couldn't. He would pray for her, he decided, after she had left of course.

When she confirmed the springwine would be an acceptable choice, he was about the turn to find it but then she surprised him with the kiss. Her soft smooth lips against his were sheer bliss. When she pulled away, he wanted to seek them again, but instead focussed on her words.

"Thank me?" He queried. "I should thank you. Even though you were lost, you came to find me. What a midnight treat." He brought up a hand to the back of her head, running the fingers through her hair, as he pressed his forehead against hers. "Now, let me find that springwine before I get too distracted. Make yourself at home."

Reply #5

Her cheeks flushed a little, barely visible in the dim lit room. "Thank you for the... treat... you gave me... in the lounge." she said softly, clarifying herself. It seemed easier to say this in the privacy of a chamber then for example out on the hall or in the lounge itself. Not a day had gone by where she had looked at the spot where Cinn had taken the liberty to orally satisfy her. The moments she caught herself staring at the spot made her blush and fill a bit with shame as she hoped nobody would see or notice it.

She laughed a little as Cinn mentioned he should find the springwine before getting too distracted. She nodded and let him go while she turned back around and walked over to the shrine once more. She took off the white cardigan and placed it over one of the chairs before she investigated the wheel on the wall. She crossed her arms, unconsciously pushing her breasts up a little letting them come a bit more in sight. Her feet were killing her as she kicked off the heels and resumed to walk bare feet in his room.

"So is there a particular reason why your room is so bare Wenn?" she asked him curiously as she kept looking around at the wall, her curiosity stinging to find out what would be behind the shut doors of the alcove. She wouldn't open it herself as she waited for Cinn to return with the drinks. Her eyes caught the reading area once more "Or do you just not spend a lot of time in your quarters?" she asked softly as she turned around to face him once more.

Reply #6

"Bare?" Cinn queried looking around the quarters. Whatever did she mean? Around him were a variety of things that spoke about who he was. He saw the plants, the chair runner from his village on Bajor, the chaise lounge, the religious wheel and the rug he had acquired at a flea market in San Francisco during his stay as a cadet at the academy. He'd checked with the seller multiple times that the rug did not in fact contain fleas, ticks or any other type of bug. The name of a flea market was a bit misleading.

Inside of the standard issue cabinet between the front door and the archway to the bedroom was the bottle. It was a long tapered bottle with frosted glass and a gold design, which made the glass look cracked. Inside was the light blue wine. Cinn placed down the bottle on his clear glass coffee table in the seating area and made his way to the replicator.

"I guess I don't have copious amounts of belongings when compared to others, spending years living in caves on the run tends to make you enjoy having to carry less, besides what do you really need?" He shrugged and ordered a couple of glasses, which appeared with the tell-tale hum. While they materialised, Cinn took the opportunity to pick up his PADDs from his reading nook and placed them inside of the drawer of his desk, locking it with a few presses of a button. He hoped Edena wouldn't notice, but even if he had to explain himself, She would probably understand.

He returned to Edena and his bottle with the flutes. He wasn't sure whether to open and pour the wine himself as host, or whether she wanted to as she had invited him for the nightcap in the first place. As he sunk into the long couch by the windows he looked across his quarters again. He'd never felt them empty, but the question preyed on his mind now. "I could probably use some more artwork in here, if you have any suggestions? The only artist I know only paints nudes." He smirked slightly at the thought of Ida's art adorning his walls. If he did commission her, he'd have to find a model...

Reply #7

Edena shrugged a little as she glanced around the room once more. In her eyes, the room could use some more color and decorations. Yet again, that was her own personal opinion about the matter. Bare might have been a strong word in hindsight yet she shook her head slowly and she looked back at Cinn as he took out the bottle of spring wine. It looked so fragile at first sight due to the design.

She thought about his words as he moved over to the table to remove the PADDS from her sight and reach. She couldn't blame him as she knew for herself that she was a possible security risk.The Chief of Security surely had to take his own measures to enforce these rules. So she didn't ask or say anything to the action as he stored them away and she instead built further on what he had said "So, how does a man that is on the run for so long settle in on a starship?" she asked curiously. She imagined that running, even if it was forced, would create some force of habit to not settle in.

As Wenn returned with the bottle to her, she took the bottle out of his hands, leaving the flutes in his hand as she opened the bottle herself. She hadn't thought it over and just acted further on the moment. She was used to handling drinks and such from at the bar so she filled the flutes and sat down besides him as she looked out the windows. "Suggestions..." she repeated and shrugged as she placed her hand against her head as she leaned against the back of the couch. "Is that a trick question into getting me to model nude lieutenant commander?" she asked with a smirk as she looked into his eyes, waiting for him to propose a toast or take the first nip.

Reply #8

The idea of proposing a toast didn't occur to Cinn; before his stint in the resistance he was a farm boy. Occasionally social cues were missed. This was one of those times. Taking the first sip, he savoured the light blue liquid before looking at his guest. The offer of modelling ignited his imagination. The thought of having a secret painting of Edena was most alluring. The very idea began to cause him to stiffen. The painting would have to secret though, he couldn't ever imagine having such an item prominently displayed, especially in the same room as his prayer shrine.

"I wouldn't dream of it, sir" He playfully replied to her use of his rank. Looking momentarily thoughtful, he added "I'd have to change location for the monthly Security poker game. It just wouldn't be just for the upper echelons of the department to get unrestricted view of our favourite barkeep." In truth, there was no monthly Security department game, but Edena didn't need to know this.

Cinn looked over his companion, her soft hand enveloped in those silken locks. He longed to feel them between his fingers again. The scent she wore only helped him remember her taste. He had to shift position as to not alert Edena to the reaction she was giving him. He decided to test what sort of mood this beautiful Trill was in. He spoke again, nonchalantly as if remembering something he forgot to mention earlier. "Besides, I'd rather have you in my bed than on my wall."

Reply #9

"I wouldn't dream of it, sir"

The comment alone made Edena smile crooked as she drank from the springwine herself, her eyes locked on his and not breaking away from it. She widened her eyes a little when he brought up the poker game. During her time as XO she had no idea that there was such a thing, was she that disconnected from the crew? "We can't have that happen now could we..." she added as she felt her cheeks redden, the idea of any man or woman looking at her naked frame on portrait becoming somewhat uneasy for her liking.

She placed her glass down on the table and she played unwillingly with her hair. Curling it around her finger while she looked at Cinn and took in every detail of his darker skin. She could see him move in his seat and she wondered if she made the man uneasy or quite the opposite. His next comment however showed her quite clearly where the dark toned man would desire her. She felt her cheeks flush a tint darker as she bit her lower lip and she looked away as she looked for the words.

"That's.... Quite a suggestion..." she concluded before she looked back at him and she had to laugh a little "I wouldn't share a bed with you now though..." she said, pausing deliberately. She looked at Cinn to see if it would have any effect on him before she continued "I feel a bit filthy after a long day of work... So I'd like to freshen up, but after that..." she didn't speak the rest of the sentence as both of them knew where it would lead too. Her eyes gazing into his as she couldn't help a coy grin.

Reply #10

"I wouldn't share a bed with you now though..."

Cinn tried not to show it, but his smile faltered slightly.

"I feel a bit filthy after a long day of work... So I'd like to freshen up, but after that..."

"Oh, so that's what this is all about?" Now his smile returned, in all its toothy grin. Should I expect an admission that you didn't actually get lost, but your sonic shower is broken and O'Connell still hasn't fixed it?"   He was, of course, joking. The sight of this woman brought something out in him, which he hadn't really seen for a long time, a playful side. Finally moving his eyes from her hazel pools, he glanced once more over her body. The champagne colour of the dress brought out her fair porcelain skin, a rich contrast to not only her own spots, but his own skin tone. She didn't look dirty to Cinn. He would ravage her there and then, on the couch by candlelight, she had to but ask. Instead, he placed down his glass and stepped up to the doorway to his bedroom. "The bathroom is through here, I'm sure you don't need me to instruct you in how to operate it all."

He intended to move across the rooms and blow out his candles, as it was certain he was no longer going to pray any more this evening. An idea spread through his mind, to which he articulated.

"Unless you need my help in working out which are spots and which is dirt?"

OOC: Sorry about the delay!

Reply #11

Edena shook her head quickly as Cinn mentioned an admission to come "I'm not that desperate." she replied with a wink. It was a bit out of nature herself to be so loose and open to another. Perhaps it was that Cinn had shown differently to her then to others. Perhaps she really did feel more to the chocolate tanned male before her.

Cinn showed her the way to the bathroom, she had to smirk as he mentioned he didn't need to instruct on how everything would work. She nodded and added a soft "Thank you." as she walked up behind Wenn and slipped past him into the bedroom. Once there, she looked around quickly, taking in the most visible details of it while she walked over to the bathroom. She paused at the door and looked over her shoulder.

"I'm quite sure I know which spots are dirty and which not." she replied, not sure on how to take that statement. It made a pang of insecurity rise up within her. She bit her lower lip and doubted how she would react to it "Unless you want me to show you where my spots cover me entirely?" she added softly, the hesitation rather clear in her voice as her cheeks reddened.

Reply #12

Cinn's bedroom was sparse, like the rest of the quarters, no artwork adorned the walls. Taking up most of the space within the room was the double bed; it was meticulously made with the standard Starfleet emblem emblazoned on the blanket alongside the words 'U.S.S. Theurgy NX-79854'. The headboard was up against the angled wall, it meant that the two tall thin windows were directly over the bed. If one wanted to, they could lay back and watch the stars directly above them through the transparent aluminium. Between the doorway and the door to the bathroom was the standard issue chest of drawers, no doubt housing a few sets of his uniform alongside his off duty clothing. If Edena bothered to look, she'd find it similar to what he was currently wearing. He was a simple man after all.

"Unless you want me to show you where my spots cover me entirely?"

"Let it never be said that I'm not willing to engage in a learning experience." He strode across the bedroom and closed the distance between them swiftly. He used a forefinger to raise up her chin towards him again. He kissed her gently on the lips, feeling the head from her red cheeks. He moaned in pleasure as he pulled himself away from the intoxicating Trill. "You get yourself nice and wet. I'll join you shortly." He felt that his member was starting to become turgid and couldn't help but smirk. "I just want to put out all these prayer candles. Don't really want to burn down the ship do we?"

Reply #13

The bedroom looked pretty standard as standard could get. Which was not really a surprise or Edena after he told her he was used of running away from place to place. Edena waited till Cinn left to blow out the candles before she peeked into his closet, not really digging through it but just enough to glance it over. She felt her red cheeks burn as he mentioned she should get herself nice and wet. Was it wrong to reply to him that she was already wet?

She shook the dirty ideas out of her head as she started to undress herself in his bedroom. The dress slowly falling down by her feet as it pooled there. She squatted down to pick it up and laid it over his bed neatly. Next she worked on removing her bra and underwear. Yet instead of placing it neatly on the bed she figured she might as well make it a bit more entertaining for Cinn to follow. She dropped her bra in front of the door of the bathroom. Next she walked through the shutter door and dropped her panties somewhere halfway between the shower and the door.

She looked back and smiled a bit mischievous as she walked into the shower compartment and let the water run down. It was cold at first which made her jump, yet she loved the feeling of the water as it ran over her. The liquid always managing to run down her skin smoothly as it covered every curve and spot on her body. Soon the water went to her already moist spot between her legs and she let her hands go down there as she began to touch herself. It wasn't really meant to last long, it was just to let some of the cooler water run between her thigh so she was freshened up a little.

Yet her thoughts drifted off to when Cinn had been orally teasing her and satisfying her on the bar. The memories of it very vivid and real as she let her fingers do her work for her. Her breathing increasing more and more while she lead her other hand to her breast. She leaned against the wall and raised one leg while she let the other work on her soft skin and teased her nipples. Down her legs she slowly entered two digits as she closed her eyes and moaned softly while she continued, the running water preventing her to hear Cinn from entering, yet he'd have a wonderful sight to be greeted to.

Reply #14

Cinn raised the lights in his quarters up to a low level to keep the romantic mood but mitigate the need for the candles that he was beginning to blow out. As he travelled the length of his quarters extinguishing each little flame, he pondered about the words Edena has said to describe his living space. Were they really so plain and bare? The thought occurred that he had not had any guests to his quarters in a very long time, and certainly not romantic by nature. If this relationship did continue, and he hoped it would, perhaps he could continue to ask her for help in making the quarters a home.

All thoughts on decorating stopped when Cinn entered into his bedroom and saw the dress that was laid neatly on top of the bed. His vision then went to the trail of clothes leading the way to the bathroom. He couldn't help but smile as he picked up the thin silken champagne fabric and rubbed it between his fingers. It was so light that he imagined Edena felt like she was wearing nothing or just her undergarments when wearing it. Now, that was a thought, the Trill posing with naught but a tray and her stockings. The image in his mind was like one of those 'pin-up girls' Cinn had seen the side of the ancient warplanes when, while at Starfleet Academy, they had visited a defunct Air Force base. A stark reminder to Earth's war-like past. He brought up the dress and breathed up the lingering smell of Edena's perfume before he placed the dress back as he found it.

The doors to the bathroom parted with their usual hiss and immediately Cinn could hear the sound of rushing water inside. Edena had obviously chosen the option on the shower to use real water rather than sonic. Cinn didn't mind either way, but certainly, actual water would be more fun with a partner. As he came further into the room, he could hear the soft moans coming from within the cubicle. Seeing her there in the shower, intimately toying with herself was all that he needed to grow his erection from thickening to rock solid. Carefully and quietly, he stripped his clothing. The throbbing from his loins becoming quite painful until he freed them from their confines. There he stood stark naked, silently staring at the beautiful woman pleasuring herself in his shower. His rigid penis pulsated with need. Like all Bajoran males, his penis was ridged like his nose. It proved popular amongst the alien females and many men had to endure endless 'ribbed for her pleasure' jokes.

Cinn stepped into the shower now, the warm water cascading across his large dark smooth chest. Bringing a calloused hand against her smooth raised leg, he gently touched flesh and brought himself close.

"Getting started without me?" There was no malice in his voice, more amusement than anything else.

OOC: Ribbed Bajoran penises were establish in the Star Trek: Titan book 'The Red King' for those who were interested in where I got that information from.

Reply #15

While toying with herself Edena kept her eyes closed as the water cascaded down her skin. It seemed like forever that she had taken a shower that wasn't sonic and the feeling of it was just miraculous. It probably helped that she was bombarding her senses with pleasure as her fingers crept back and forth within her heated sex. The water instantly washing her fingers clean from her own fluids as she bit her lower lip. Her nipples were rock hard and one of them was being rubbed against with the flat palm of her hand, sending more than pleasurable jolts through her body that seemed to echo through her spine.

Yet when Cinn appeared in the shower cubicle, the change in some cooler air made Edena aware of his presence. Her first instinct was to stop entirely and hide her sex and breasts for him. Yet her eyes opened up first as she watched him standing there nude before her. For the first time in a long time now Edena didn't feel the urge to feel shame or to hold back before the tall dark skinned Bajoran. Her eyes ran over him, stopping at his clearly stimulated member as she continued to put up a show for him. She said nothing as he came closer and she gasped a little when she felt the hands not of her own against her skin. She moaned softly as the man brought himself closer and she couldn't help but to pull her digits out of her core. Easily she could just reach over to Cinn's hard erection. Her hand wrapping around it before her thumb ran over each ridge tormentingly slow. She aimed the cock upwards so the tip would stroke against the swollen folds of her sex, letting it part the lips yet just running it through her lips without allowing him entry.

"Do you mind?" she asked softly yet with a smirk before she leaned in "I'm just making this so much easier for you... You just... have to take.. what you want.." she whispered against his ear before she kissed his neck and sought for his lips, kissing them slowly, yet not pushing herself on him as she wanted to drive him a bit more mad. Yet at this point she wouldn't be surprised if the chief of Security would just claim what was standing before him.

Reply #16

'Devotion save me' Cinn thought as the trill ran a digit over each delicate ridge. The sensual teasing forced a low growl-like moan to escape from his lips. The torture was incredible, and it was aptly named. While Edena might have acted innocent, this whole situation provided otherwise. She was definitely in control of what was going on.

Under dark skin Cinn could feel the heat of his arousal. He searched for something to distract himself away from the Trill temptress. Despite her suggestions to just take what he wanted, Cinn both wanted to hold out and just get down to it. The urge to take her up against the wall of the shower, her soft white flesh pressed against the cool tiles, was on the forefront of his mind.

Cinn quelled all the thoughts that pulled at his concentration, focusing instead on the situation in front of him. He brought his hands around her hip to the small of her back, choosing to gently rub and massage. If she was as tired as she said, then she would probably enjoy this. There was something about Edena which captivated Cinn. One, but not the only, area which he found intriguing was the fact that despite they shared the same warm water that cascaded down his smooth dark pectorals, she was still cool to touch.

Cool and refreshing, a very accurate description of this woman. The way she blushed played on Cinn's mind. So far he had managed to hold on just ravaging her, this shower had become a competition in willpower. In this he would not lose.

Reply #17

Surprisingly the Chief of Security had a great hold on himself as he didn't just take what he was offered. For Edena that meant that this man truly better than she could imagine. He was patient and wouldn't just follow her in whatever situation she'd bring him in, but could that be the same for her? She wondered about it while she couldn't help but to play with Cinn just that little more. She couldn't help but gasp as she felt his strong hands on the small of her back, rubbing it gently.

Edena had been a bit sore from work and tired, yet she didn't want that to stop her from pleasing Cinn. Yet the way he started to massage unleashed a lot of her pressure as she felt her legs tremble a little as the stress was getting rubbed out of her. She moaned softly before she let go of Cinn's member "Hold on..." she whispered before she turned around. By doing so, she allowed Cinn to have a more easy time massaging her back. She placed her hands against the cooler tiles before her and let her head rest against it. She pushed her hips back a little so she could stretch just a little bit and make Cinn's massage even more better. However by taking that position she also positioned herself perfectly against Cinn's lap, allowing for his arousal to dip between her legs.

Reply #18

Inside the heart of every man there is a lust and even though Cinn considered himself pious, he was just the same. Any other day, they would already be entwined but today, just following his prayers, Cinn felt the need to repay the pleasure Edena gave him even if it was merely physical. It was, however not easy to say no. Especially with the way she turned and leaned over, grinding into his lap. It wouldn't take much and he would get what they both desired. He would resist though. He would hold out, until neither could take any more.

With easier access to her back, Cinn began to rub further and further. Strong dark hands massaged against pale flesh. He started low at the very top of her back side, rubbing long, slow and hard up to just above her hips before dipping back down to his starting position. Each time he rubbed up, he stretched that little bit further, until eventually, he was rubbing all the way up her spine to the top of her shoulder blades. It was then, that he started the process again.  As he massaged her delicate skin beneath his hands, he ensured to grind that little bit more against her. After repeating the whole process two or three times, Cinn switched it up, continuing to start from just above her bottom, he caressed up and over her hip bones, down round to the front of her sex. Reaching around would require the man to leave forward, so he used the opportunities to plant gentle kisses over her upper back. On the fourth time he repeated this latest moment, he knew it was time. He knew that he couldn't take waiting. He had tried to hold out, but wasn't strong enough. Carefully, he stretched down further than before and toyed gently with her lower lips, stimulating them and checking they were ready, before he would finally spread them and bring his throbbing turgid member inside her.

The teasing they had done to each other had only continued to work himself up. He felt like he was the hardest he had ever been, so much so that he literally ached for her. The feeling of her encompassing him was wonderful, Cinn couldn't imagine anything better. This was bliss.

Reply #19

Edena had to admit that Cinn had been quite patient with her as he did his utmost best to massage her back. She could feel herself going soft by his touch alone, working out the built up stress that had been stuck in there for so long. The warm water cascading down onto them only made it feel so much more intense as she felt cold tingles running down her spine as he massaged it. Yet the massage wasn't the only thing causing her shivers, the way Cinn grind against her made her mind go blank. The dark manhood teasing her every single time as the ridges stimulated her over and over again.

Yet Cinn didn't stop there, his hands ventured past her hips to the front of her sex. Toying with her gently while ensuring she was more moist then she could ever imagine, even in combination with the water seeping between them She couldn't hold back much longer either until the Chief of security made his move. She felt how he carefully felt her up before spreading the lips of her sex, a soft gasp escaping her lips before the bulbous head passed her entrance and soon the rest followed. Her walls were slick and tightly wrapped around his throbbing member and she felt the throbbing need to release within her. She threw her head back allowing a moan to escape from her lips before the moan transgressed into her calling out his name ever so softly.

In response the Trill pushed her hips back as well, making her take him all the way until her butt reached his groin. Her eyes had drifted shut as she started to move in circular motions against Cinn, stimulating both him as herself as their dance begun under the shower. She couldn't believe how good he filled her up with just his cock and her movements became more needy and quicker as she drove herself mad in the pleasure he provided her.

Reply #20

The way Edena softly moaned his name was nearly enough for Cinn to reach his end, there and then. In many ways, even though they had been intimate during Lohlunat  and only a few days ago atop the bar in Below Decks, the Bajoran still couldn't believe that this was happening. However, he certainly wasn't going to object. When she started to gyrate in slow insistent circles, Cinn obliged by rocking with the Trill's every thrust.

"Edena... By the prophets... this feels..." He managed between thrusts as her hands massaged the planes of her back in a motion that matched the rhythmic pulsations that they had developed. Between laboured breaths and frenzied writhing, he continued,  " ...so ...so ...good"

Cinn kept up the rhythm that Edena had set and maintained it relentlessly. With each stroke, he slid his engorged flesh completely into her passion-moistened depths. His breathing was in gasps -- as though the air had thinned. Every time her body rose up and pushed against his, he drove his member to its hilt with each thrust at an increasing pace. Even though his breathing was hard and fast, only heard in punctuated gasps, he longed for his mouth to be against her neck. The shower at this point was almost background noise. He was lost, deep into the beauty before him. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Reply #21

Her circular moves had now triggered Cinn to rock his hips against Edena's body. Each and ever motion sending his ridged cock back into her depths while she continued to moan out in pleasure. Her orgasm wouldn't be too far behind at this rate and while Cinn continued to run his sturdy hands over her back,she could feel all the stress that had been saved up in them dissipate. Her muscles relaxed just enough and a smile formed on her lips as Wenn managed to tell her how good it felt.

The heat down below was starting to increase exponentially as their sensual movements were starting to reach their peaks. Edena's breathing became more rugged and short as she started to moan more hungrily against the wall. Her eyes clenched shut as her nails raked against the shower wall. It was almost painful really as her nails almost broke off while doing so. Yet before the pain really could kick in, it was overwhelmed by the feeling of Wenn filling her up all the way with his engorged member. That was all it took for the Trill to reach her peak.

She leaned back, pushing her back against Cinn's chest while she slammed her body down onto his cock. Her muscles tightening up all over for a minute as Cinn could feel her cooler body pressing against him. Her inner walls hugged the member inside of her before it almost felt like they were milking it. A loud hungry yet satisfied moan escaped her lips loudly as he could make out his name through it. Keeping him buried within her she felt her body turn limp as she stood there against him. Her hips still gyrating as she rode out the orgasm, her hands reaching over her head to touch Cinn's hair and face as she did her best to catch her breath.

Reply #22

Part of his brain told him that this couldn't possibly be happening. The same part told him that he must had fallen asleep while praying, or something similar. The rest of Wenn Cinn, however, wasn't listening. He was lost. Lost inside the spotted beauty before him. He shuddered and clutched her hips for strength, losing himself with each thrust and pumping caress from his manhood.

He was gasping for air as he felt the build-up growing. Pulsing deep from within. With the last shreds of his self-control, he held on until he felt more tremors shake her body. Unable to hold against the pressing tide, he felt his hot seed spill into her. The glorious waves of splendour making him groan long and low. Allowing his juices to intermingle with hers, the aftershock thrusts were making him light-headed since she made him so sensitive.

"By the prophets..." He rasped, throat parched. Cinn tried to afford himself the chance to take in the moment, feeling the water rippling down his skin, washing away the sweat of sex which had no doubt been denied the chance to linger.

The bathroom of his quarters had never been a place he looked on with fond memories, until now.

Reply #23

It was only when Cinn clutched for her hips that Edena knew the chief of security was about to climax himself. She looked over just a little before she could feel the spill of his semen being painted in her insides. She threw her head back as a satisfied moan escaped her lips once more. She could feel his thrusts ease up until he slowly came to a halt. She still felt warm inside because of his release and slowly she slid him out of her. She let the water course over her body and she cleaned herself of the sweat they produced.

She looked over at Cinn as he rasped about the prophets "Mmh?" she whispers as she cleans herself between her legs, leaking out most of his semen out of her. She rinsed herself before she slid her fingers over his chest "I'll meet you in your bed Cinn." she said on a sultry tone before leaving the shower. She dried herself off with the first towel she could find. With just that she wrapped herself up and used another to dry her hair while walking over to the bedroom. She sat down on the bed and laid down eventually waiting for Cinn.

Edena could now really feel how tired she was, her body was exhausted and her co hosts seemingly resurfaced, encouraging her to get some rest. By the time Cinn would be in the bedroom Edena would be out cold on his bed, just the towel covering her as she wasn't even tucked in under the sheets. Her chest slowly moved up and down as the spots on her neck pulsed a little with her heartbeat.

Reply #24

Cinn took a few moments to wash himself off before slipping out the cubicle. Reaching for the usual space in which he kept his towels, he found none. He grinned, realising that Edena must have taken two. Obviously, he would have to keep an extra around in case of overnight guests. At this stage, he was reduced to replicating a new towel, taking one back off his guest, or using the hand towel. Cinn opted for the latter, rubbing himself down attempting to get most of the wetness from his body. The rest? He would just air dry.

Coming from his bathroom, it took Cinn all his effort not to just burst out laughing. This tempting sultress had beckoned him to bed, only to steal his towels and fall fast asleep. All things considered, Cinn figured he could reasonably be irritated with the run of events, but after the action in the bathroom, and seeing the figure laid out on his bed. He couldn't bear any grudge. 

"Thea, raise the temperature in my quarters to 24 degrees Celsius." He whispered, laying himself carefully on top of the bed. He watched Edena sleep for a few moments, observing the steady rhythmic raising and lowering of her chest as she breathed. Soon, he felt the temperature of the room slowly increase. Hopefully it would be sufficient for his porcelain skinned companion to sleep without sheets. It would be enough for Cinn. He stretched out, almost cat-like and let the gentle hum of the engines rock him to sleep.

Even ignoring his rebirth by the prophets, Cinn truly was the luckiest man aboard Theurgy.

Simple Audio Video Embedder