Skip to main content
Topic: CHAPTER 02: Cliffside Pathways [2150 hrs.] (Read 8937 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CHAPTER 02: Cliffside Pathways [2150 hrs.]

Reply #25
Despite her advanced years, Dyan was still a playful soul, it appeared, using the special parts of her anatomy to hide her more intimate regions.  Her tail did an ample job of hiding between her thighs from plain view.  Declan, however, wasn't so easily kept from her, and as soon as her hands were upon his shoulders, his reached out to around her waist, wrapping around and pulling her against him, which left Dyan's naked breasts pressed into him.  "I think I'm more interested in feeling then I am seeing, and they do feel rather good," he said, moving her just a bit close, if only to make her bosom rub against his chest.  The hands at her waist moved down, one resting itself against her buttocks, while the other came around to cup between her legs, to feel that which she had been hiding with her nail.

"Feels rather wet down there, which tells me you must be wanting this as much as I am," he said, taking her lips in another kiss as his hand moved against her, rubbing the exposed womanhood to further arouse his partner.  When his lips parted, a smile met Dyan.  "Shall we keep playing games about what we want, or would you rather we move to the part where we start getting it?"

Reply #26
She did always have a somewhat of a playful soul even if it wouldn't always show. She wanted to tease him with what he could see and what he wanted to see. They both knew that he would see her bare and be able to enjoy her body. As he reached out around her slim waist pulling her against him, feeling his body through the clothing he wore. "I'm glad you are more interested in feeling then seeing," she whispered as her hands softly brushed along his neck and gently up through his hair. Her breasts rubbing against him made her smile. "Oh trust me they do feel good," she whispered to him as she leaned in very softly kissing his lips as she felt his hands venturing south as she pressed her bottom against his hand as her tail slowly moved away allowing him access to what she had been hiding. As his fingers moved over the wetness that had been there since sickbay she couldn't help but moan softly at the feeling.

The kiss mixed with the movement of his hand was feeding her need to mate and mate soon. "It feels wet down there because I am ready to mate," she whispered softly kissing him back passionately her tongue softly playing over his as she did. His eager fingers rubbing her exposed womanhood pulled longer and louder moans from her lips as her body soaked in the contact As their lips parted her eyes slowly opened as she looked in his eyes. His words pulled a deeper set smile on her lips as she looked in his eyes. "There is always something to be said about getting what you want," she whispered as her hands slowly ventured down over his chest before she pulled his hips closer to her own. Slowly though her hands ventured in softly touching his erection wanting to fuel his hunger as he had hers.

Reply #27
The feel of her hand exploring his own body left Declan wishing to be as bare and as free as she was, an act which he assisted in with the removal of his upper wear, a few buttons loosed and the shirt being discarded.  His shorts followed, pushed down far enough for Dyan to reach for him, to fully grasp his manhood in hand.  Both their bodies were ready, and the hunger was great enough to forgo all but what was needed most.  Declan pressed his back against the cliff behind them, serving as the anchor while drawing Dyan closer.  Taking one of her thighs in hand, he raised it upward, almost wrapping it around him as her slick lips were brought to the head of his erection.  With a simple motion, she was already sinking down, her entrance penetrated by her Captain.  For a woman whose tail made her look like a devil, she felt absolutely divine.

"Are you sure you're as old as you said?  You feel tight enough to be twenty years old," he told her, as he fully sheathed within her, their bodies connected as biology screamed at them to do.  A male and female, both with a healthy sexual attraction for one another, it shouldn't have taken them as long as it had, really.  "Anything I should know about having sex with your kind?  Any tricks to make it more pleasurable for you?"

Reply #28
Feeling his body under her fingers was enough to start fueling her hunger for him as she enjoyed her time time with her Captain. Time that she didn't think would be going anything like this. Her nimble fingers helped him where she could wanting to feel more of him. Her hands busied themselves with every inch of his exposed skin before she would finally feel his hard manhood in her hands knowing he was just as ready as she was. Just as wanting. They both where ready and both wanting. She followed closely behind him as he pressed his back against the cliff behind them. His hand on the soft skin f her thigh felt good as she sighed softly. Her long leg softly wrapped around him feeling the head of his erection brushing against her before she sunk down on him feeling her Captain entering her.

Her forehead softly rested on his shoulder hearing him asking if she really was as old as she said. "My kind changes little with age. Also unlike Terran females our passage does not change shape through out our years," she whispered softly enjoying the feeling of being filled once more. Softly she would start to roll her hips feeling him rubbing inside her. "Kind of you to ask. Nibbling or sucking on the ears have been known to do that though you should know the reaction will be quite strong,"

Reply #29
So the years were kind to Dyan, as well as the rest of her people.  She was fortunate in that at least, to have a youthful and strong body for the vast majority of her life, unlike the humans of Earth, whose life expectancy had steadily increased over the centuries, yet there truly was no fighting back the difficulties of aging.  Sure, there were attempts, but one could never truly defeat their own biology.  Declan simply took comfort that he was still youthful and strong enough to keep pace with his partner that evening, as his hands took hold of her, assisting his hips in their thrusts.  At the suggestion of Dyan, who warned that her reactions might be too strong, Declan began his attack on her ears, kissing one a few times before beginning to nibble on it.  It hadn't heard of many species outside the Ferengi whose ears were such a big part of their pleasure, but Cardamone's ears were at least a far more welcome sight then the giant appendages of a Ferengi, and ones he was more then happy to tease.

"People on earth enjoy this too, though I would bet our reactions aren't as strong as yours," he noted, remembering years of playful nibbling on female partner's ears, though he expected that Dyan was going to show him entirely different reactions then he was used to seeing from Terran women.

Reply #30
Even though Declan was older the some of the humans aboard the ship she still found him more then enough to attend to their matting as his hips thrust into hers sparking pleasure along their path. She almost smiled as he took her suggestion and she felt his lips quickly followed by his teethe she would moan louder for him as her hips picked up their pace in rocking against him wanting him as deep as he could reach. By the time he had broken his hold to speak her passage had already grown tighter and wetter around him. "For us it is a highly sensitive area," she all but panted the words. Leaning in her lips softly kissed along his neck and cheek tell she found his lips. Leaning in she kissed him passionately her tongue sliding between his lips as she tasted him her body still rocking against him. She wouldn't break the kiss tell her lungs where burning for air as she looked into his eyes. "What of you. How can I make this as enjoyable for you?" she whispered softly to him as her hand ventured down over his chest.

Sorry its a little short

Reply #31
((Looks just fine to me :) ))

He let her voice ringing out be the proof that her ears were truly a sensitive place, and an indication of just how sensitive they could be.  Dyan had a very sensuous voice to her, the youth of a young woman's body with the sultry tone of someone far more wise and experienced rolled into a single sound, as arousing the first time as it was the tenth time he heard her pant or moan out her pleasure.  Her lips found his neck for a time, homing in on a spot often found sensitive to Humans, which he was quick to bring up when she asked about it.  "I think you already had it," he told her, allowing his hand to move away from her long enough to touch a finger to the spot on his neck, just behind his ear, that had felt the best when she was kissing it.    Afterward, he returned his hand to it's support position, enabling him to continue rocking her body against him, wishing for a bed, that they might try a few more positions then just their current standing one.  Dyan was easily a woman he could have spent an entire night curled up with, trying every position their bodies could find to play in.  For now, the goal was simple, though.  He sought her climax as well as his own, they they might both be mutually satisfied with the encounter.

Reply #32
His play over her ears brought pleasure that she had missed since she left her homelands.  She loved the feeling of his neck under her lips. Being able to feel his bounding pulse as she gave him what ever pleasure she could. "Good to know. I always like making sure my partner enjoys," she whispered as she felt his hand moving away before she felt it on the back of her neck just behind her ear that made her shiver softly as their kiss continued enjoying this action. The taist of his lips against hers and the feeling of his body against hers was heaven as she moaned into the kiss. She never would have thought that her captain was as good at this as he turned out to be. As her lips slowly broke from his her lips would trail a small hot trail along his neck before finding the spot behind his ear that he had mentioned on her head sucking and nibbling on it softly as she felt her end coming soon her rocking becoming more needy as she moaned softly for him. It wouldn't take long before her end would arrive as her head rolled back sending long locks of white hair spilling out as she clenched around him. Her moans continued spilling out as her body shuttered with pleasure wanting to feel her captain doing the same.

Reply #33
The tightening of her walls was exactly what did him in.  Luckily, her biology was the same as a Terran woman's in that regard, her insides clenching down as she approached orgasm.  It was a sign to him that he didn't have to keep himself from his own climax, while also providing stimulation to finish him off more quickly.  His hands tightening at her side, he hit his peak, following her own orgasm with one of his own shortly after, their motions at that point becoming slower, easing downward rather then coming to a complete stop.  When at last they were both down from their respective highs, Declan slid out from inside of Dyan, looking to her with a weary smile, the faint glistening of sweat on both their brows.

"I think the only shame was that we didn't have a bed," he said to her, noting how lovely it would have been to simply lay back and enjoy a small rest, not to mention how much more creative they could have got with their positions if they had somewhere to lay.  Still, it was a satisfying experience for him, and he hoped for her as well.  After all, for a Human, how often was it you got to sleep with a woman with a tail?

Reply #34
As her already tight walls tightened around him made him feel all that much larger and tighter in her passage adding to her pleasure as she continued moaning softly ridding out the waves of pleasure that was rushing through her. She felt his hands tightening on her side before feeling his seed flooding into her pulling a low moan from the winged female. Her tail softly lashed back and forth as a smile spread over her lips. The slowing of their mating would be met by her with small soft kisses that came in a more lazy fashion. She almost groaned feeling him sliding out from inside her missing the feeling of being filled like he had. Her smile grew as he gave her a tired smile knowing she had given him a good run for his money. His comment about a bed only made her smile all that much more.

"If we had a bed you may not have been able to report for duty tomorrow," she whispered softly to him as her hands softly brushed over his cheek and down along his neck. It would have been wonderful to have laid back and relaxed but such was not the case for them. "Still I do have to say that I enjoyed this meeting with you. I don't think I will be looking at you the same," she whispered softly as her fingers softly brushed down over his chest feeling the sweat that had formed from their matting. Her hands softly brushed along his chest before slowly travailing up to his chin as her fingers played over his jaw line.

Reply #35
"Looking at someone the same after sleeping with them is usually difficult, but trust me, it's even worse for a commanding officer."  Declan grinned ever so slightly, a he did give her one last look, one last chance to admire that lovely figure in all it's naked glory before the time came to get clothes back on.  As a part of his crew, he was responsible for Dyan, and seeing her as a woman and not just an officer came with it's own troubles, but he would manage.  It was the price to pay for enjoying her body against his, and oh how he enjoyed that.  As her touch moved from his chest to his face, his own moved from her hip  down to her thigh, before the hand finally fell away and they could begin to think about granting the other a bit of distance.  All good things had to come to an end, and as good as she had been for him, it was time to get some clothes back on.  The night of fun and relaxation had to end, and they had to return to their duties in the morning.

Reply #36
"True but who knows maybe it will make me a little more loyal to you," she said joking but little knowing there was a measure of truth to be found in her words. Slowly her eyes traveled over him once more knowing she wouldn't be able to look at him the same way again. Not when she had seen him like this and had him inside her. All too slowly she would put her clothes back on almost regretting the fact that like all good things it had to come to an end. Stretching out she knew that she still had one more meting to go but for the moment her eyes was back to her captain "I know it might be wrong to say this but if you should ever need another break from everything that has been happening I will do my best to help," she said leaving the offer at that before she would slowly part from her captain

Fin `

Simple Audio Video Embedder