Skip to main content
Topic: CHAPTER 01: Aquatic Denominator [0800 hrs.] (Read 7109 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CHAPTER 01: Aquatic Denominator [0800 hrs.]

Reply #25
Once he was content that Doctor Maya's genitals had been properly soothed by the scentless gel, Lucan withdrew his hand and readjusted the waistline of her panties and her uniform trousers, closing the latter with his fingertips.

It seemed like the gel had the effect to soothe her feral state as well, since she came to stand more at ease, and stare right through him. Observing her, he made sure to rid the storage room of any residual traces of what had happened, slowly and methodically replacing the gel in its compartment, wiping up any wetness upon the floor, and picking up the boxes of the medical compounds that the treatment of Sarresh Morali required.

"You will not remember anything of what happened in this room during your trance after I commanded you to raise and then lower your arms," he said in his deep and resonant voice as he stood beside her - watching her profile as he spoke. "Nor will you pay any attention to any evidence you find that would suggest what may have happened. You will ignore the taste of me in your mouth, the scent of sex upon us or in this room, the fact that more time has passed than it should have, and any other physical or circumstantial evidence of what just transpired. You will think that the test of your induced trance was successful, and that if you come upon these repressed memories in your dreams or meditation, you will think it your imagination - a daydream of what you liked to have happened here."

Circling Doctor Maya as he spoke, he continued. "When you wake up, you will do so under the following condition. At any point when I'd lay my hand upon your cheek and look into your eyes, like this,'' he said, and did so with his free hand - staring into her blank eyes, "you will instinctually, without delay, make yourself enter this kind of trance again... with the same spoken word meant to wake you from it, which I now will wake you with."

Removing his hand, Lucan stepped back a little, and ended it. "Birdcage."

After he said it, he watched, and smiled to her. "Impressive demonstration, doctor," he said and paused to order the door unlocked. Then he added, "I do believe I can feel confident in instructing you while you treat Sarresh Morali now. Thank you for indulging me in your native methods."

Thank you indeed, dear Maya...

Re: CHAPTER 01: Aquatic Denominator [0800 hrs.]

Reply #26
Maya stood with her legs spread in a heroic stance as Lucan cleaned up the evidence of what had transpired in the medical storeroom.  Her last order had been to stand with her legs 'spread a bit' and that's what she was doing until ordered otherwise.   And soon the order came:

"You will not remember anything of what happened in this room during your trance after I commanded you to raise and then lower your arms," her master's deep and resonant voice ordered.

Instantly, she closed her eyes and entered a state of rapid eye movement again.  When ordered to forget, her brain started overwriting her memory engrams to ensure that a suppressed memory didn't cause neurological problems in the future.  Unfortunately those memories were being overwritten with Lucan's next instructions:  "Nor will you pay any attention to any evidence you find that would suggest what may have happened. You will ignore the taste of me in your mouth, the scent of sex upon us or in this room, the fact that more time has passed than it should have, and any other physical or circumstantial evidence of what just transpired. You will think that the test of your induced trance was successful, and that if you come upon these repressed memories in your dreams or meditation, you will think it your imagination - a daydream of what you liked to have happened here."

Normally Maya would be too observant to follow those instructions outside of her trance state, but because Doctor Nicander's words were being programmed directly into her subconscious, that was exactly what she was going to do.

Maya felt his hand upon her cheek as his orders were conveyed into her unconscious mind:  "When you wake up, you will do so under the following condition. At any point when I'd lay my hand upon your cheek and look into your eyes, like this...''

Maya opened her eyes and stared into his dark penetrating ones.

"...you will instinctually, without delay, make yourself enter this kind of trance again... with the same spoken word meant to wake you from it, which I now will wake you with."  He removed his hand and took a step back.  "Birdcage."

Maya blinked rapidly and took a deep breath, glancing left and right as if curious about her surroundings.  Then she opened her eyes wide and tited her head to let her superior know she was paying attention.  She had no suspicion that a posthypnotic suggestion had been given to her because normally even under the failsafe trance, it would be impossible.  Unfortunately, she had overwritten the memories of her nonconsensual union with her superior with Lucan's sinister instructions, allowing him to send her back into a deep trance whenever he wished it!

"Impressive demonstration, Doctor," Lucan smiled before turning his head to the door. "Computer, unlock door. I do believe I can feel confident in instructing you while you treat Sarresh Morali now," he purred lazily as he glanced back in her direction.  "Thank you for indulging me in your native methods."

"Why thank you Doctor," she said as she worked her face into a polite smile.  "It was my pleasure."

She had no idea...

Simple Audio Video Embedder