Skip to main content
Topic: CH02: S [D01|1930] A Reconvened Interest (Read 4232 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CH02: S [D01|1930] A Reconvened Interest

Reply #25
[ CPO Liam Herrold | Junior Officer's Quarters | Deck 11 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @UltimaImperatrixia 
[Show/Hide]
As if frozen by a spell, Adara had paused on her way towards the door - the voice of the Vulcan botanist putting her in some kind of trance of incredulity.

Liam, on his end, had never been in this kind of situation before, and had no words to offer. He swallowed, feeling Cir'Cie mould herself against his frame, feeling her fingers run around his waist and towards the area which he covered with the t-shirt. Adara's brown eyes were wide, hearing what was being suggested, and Liam supposed she couldn't know how to behave either. Cir'Cie was a higher ranking officer, so Liam supposed that for a moment, she was debating whether or not she was being ordered to stay and share in this madness - which was so far from commonplace propriety that it was almost surreal. On his own part, a shiver ran up his spine, eliciting a quiet gasp through his teeth when he felt Cir'Cie's fingers around himself. Was he in a trance as well? He had never even considered Adara in the context of sexual interest, much less a shared experience of such nature.

"I... ahem..." said the Petty Officer, as if raking her mind for whatever words would fit, "I didn't come here for... I mean, I had hoped to... I wanted to talk. Just talk. At least for... I mean, I wanted to see how you were, sir. I didn't know you had company already. I... damn... I am not quite sure what I wanted, or what I had hoped, I just know that this wasn't what I expected?"

It was difficult to formulate something in return to that honesty, Liam found, when Cir'Cie was being so forward with him. His breathing shallow still, feeling himself answering fully to the botanist's touch, he wet his dry lips and answered after a couple of seconds. "Given what Ji and I used to share, I'd be a hypocrite if I said I wouldn't want you here because you are a subordinate o-officer," he managed, his breathing hitching momentarily by what Cir'Cie was doing to him, "but... you staying will be... complicated. I'd ask you to please not tell anyone, staying or not."

This had Adara even more unsure what to do, since she had seemed perfectly willing to run the hell out of the room, but with Liam not rejecting her, it made her think twice, and with her not leaving, the indication was - by all accounts - that she was staying. That she agreed to what Liam asked, but she didn't know what to do.

Neither did Liam, in fact, but if the botanist continued, she'd end up making him spend himself on his t-shirt, so he grabbed her wrist and turned around facing her. He searched her green eyes for answers, seeing the lust there, and understanding on some level that this unbridled desire and capacity for passion had taken root in the Vulcan's soul after her exposure to that virus, and she was merely being honest to the feelings she'd been suppressing over the course of these past months. This has made her ask Adara to linger, and Liam wasn't sure he was a match for her. He was a mere man, humble and not very extravagant in his own needs. Would he even be able to accommodate her?

Did he, in fact, need Adara present to give Cir'Cie what she wanted, when he failed her?

"Careful," he warned her kindly, and waggled a finger at her with his free hand, still holding her wrist. Meanwhile Adara wasn't bold enough to approach them just yet, merely watching, and putting the beers aside - eyes wandering between the two whom had a head start.

OOC: Feel free to NPC Adara Hussein as well in your posts, just like I will too.

Reply #26
[ Ensign Cir'Cie | Junior Officer's Quarters | Deck 11 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ]

Glancing at Liam with a slight look of disbelieve, she would carefully take the hand he had restrained and remove it from his grasp, giving him a somewhat irritated look before she would glance back over at Adara. Slowly she would push Liam aside before making her way over to the young Petty Officer who visibly seemed unsettled by this approach, yet who also could not help but let her eyes run over the bronzed and lithe figure that approached her.

"I think, if you were as appalled as you're pretending to be, you would have left by now. Not every sexual circumstance requires a reason or logic to be valid... You look like need this more than I do." Cir'Cie stated, reaching forward to gently confiscate the bottles that Adara had bought along, her lips pursing into a wry smile upon feeling no resistance. Raising the bottles either side of herself with her elbows held in and her forearms raised up. They way she stood to present herself in such a manner to both Liam and Adara was to make them both through caution to the wind, legs parted with the lights of both the quarters and the Quantum Slipstream caressing and dancing down over her sweaty and muscular features.

The next sound Liam heard was the distinct hollow bubbling sound of fluid within the bottles as they gently hit the floor. Cir'Cie moving to brush her hands up over Adara's pelvic lines and sides before brushing her lips over the young Petty Officer's. He could see Adara was shocked and somewhat frightened, yet back off she did not - instead she cautiously did the same before softly murmuring under breath. "Oh to hell with it..."

Whether it was due to months work of work and no real carnal way to vent the stress, choosing to give into the surrealism of it all, or simply wanting to show off to Liam. Adara found herself slowly planting her hands upon the small of Cir'Cie's waist, reciprocating the kiss, the sound of lips gently smacking and the sight of feminine hands roaming over detailed and alluring curves hitting his sight.

This erotic and soft paced kissing was soon broken however, and as if to ensure Liam realized he wasn't dreaming, Cir'Cie would slowly lead Adara on over to him who was now heavily flustered and held a distinct blush upon her face. The sight of his broad chest and chiseled frame was all she needed to get herself fully 'invested' so to speak. With a simple and quick gesture, she removed her low cut shirt, exposing her larger breasts and then linked arms with Cir'Cie, presenting her own fertile proportions to him.

"How about it, Sir...think you can handle both of us?" Adara's heart was racing, she hadn't felt this pumped up in a long time, perhaps the Vulcan was correct in her assessment...maybe she did need what was stood right in front of her. 182 Ibs of hot, strong yet soft, masculine beauty and all the pent up desire that came along with it. Both girls leant inward and slightly pressed into each other, letting the curve of their opposing breasts squish into each other somewhat as they waited for Liam's reply.

Reply #27
[ CPO Liam Herrold | Junior Officer's Quarters | Deck 11 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @UltimaImperatrixia 
[Show/Hide]
Adara certainly seemed to have made up her mind, as she kissed Cir'Cie and later approached Liam together with the Vulcan. He could hardly believe she'd gone along with the madness that was unfolding in his quarters, let alone agreeing to keep it a secret. Soon enough, Adara was removing her top as well. What's even happening?

Standing there and seeing the two women tempt him so, Liam swallowed. He was entirely out of his depth, hardly knowing what to do next. All he knew as that he could hardly refute them now, even though he had barely wrapped his head around what he and Cir'Cie had begun before Adara even arrived. As if driven by something deeper than his conscious mind, however, Liam found himself stepping forward soon enough, his heart beating in his ears, and he slid his hands over their backs, looking between their faces. He locked eyes with Adara, her being the newcomer, and leaned in to kiss her first. Readily, she met his lips, and while he had never thought of her in a sexual way before that moment, the kiss changed that irrevocably.

The longer their kiss lasted, the more Liam became aware of hands moving over his body. Adara's or Cir'Cie's, he didn't know, since he had his eyes closed - immersed completely in the taste of Adara and the promise of her presence. Eventually, of course, he opened his eyes, and looked over to Cir'Cie, finding that without her, the turmoil he'd suffered after what Ji had done might not have been settled anytime soon. So, it was with deep gratitude that he leaned over to kiss her next.

In the meantime, he could feel Adara running her hands over his abdomen, down to the base of his hardness. As if afraid to touch it, however, she settled for removing the last of her clothes instead. Soon enough, they were all three of them on an even playing field, and Liam parted his lips from Cir'Cie's. He didn't quite know where to take things next, hardly having been the aggressor up to that point when it had just been him and Cir'Cie in his quarters, but he reckoned that the Vulcan had an idea for what to do next.

"Hey," he heard Adara say, however, as she stepped backwards - heading for the ruffled sheets of his bed. "I think you guys have a head start on me. Would you mind... I don't know? Warm me up a little?"

Liam looked towards her, and she laid down on his bed in a very, very inviting way - waiting with a smile for both Cir'Cie and Liam to join her. The invitation was plain, in how she spread her legs a little the closer they came to her.

Reply #28
[ Ensign Cir'Cie | Junior Officer's Quarters | Deck 11 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ]

Watching on as the two kissed for a brief moment had indeed encouraged the youthful and nubile Vulcan to proceed with her original intentions and she would step up close to Liam so that she was within his grasp. Her bronzed and lithe frame pressing firmly into the left side of his body while Adara's more so toned and taut body pressed into his right. Oh how the distinct curves of their bodies allowed Liam to chase and enjoy the other-side of his sexuality, while he did enjoy the form and comfort the body of another man could provide, what was needed most right now was an abundance of female sensuality to help suppress and crush any lingering doubts or guilt he had left in him in regards to Ji.

Adara and Cir'Cie were all too happy to provide this, in each instance he kissed them, he was treated to the sensation of either woman's tongue dancing against his own, their bodies slightly moving up and down as if to graze and caress their soft skin against his own, sending subtle yet shiver inducing tingles through out the three of them.

Watching as Adara would pace on over to the bed, caught the Botanist by surprise - albeit a pleasant one. The one who was hesitant as to debauchery that was unfolding with Herrold's quarters, was now showing to be the one most eager to participate in it and Cir'Cie could only conclude that perhaps Adara was looking for a way to vent off some steam and stress as well. If this was the case, who was she to argue? It would only be 'logical' to aid her in retrieving her optimum state needed to work later on...

With a very slight but noticeable coy grin, Cir'Cie would leave Liam's grip, tracing a hand along over his impeccable abs before striding over to the bed, Quantum light dancing over her temptress like legs as she descended down onto the bed and she would give Adara a single kiss before planting soft bites and kisses down her frame, ultimately delving between the Petty Officer's legs so that she might provide the same tantalizing pleasure that Liam had moments ago given to her.

Visibily contoring her face into one of pleasure, Adara would run her hand down through Cir'Cie's short hair, briefly brushing her fingers over the outline of the Vulcan's right ear, knowing it is a sensitive spot and in turn she was given a series of attentive and rapid licks to her center, sending volts of sharp pleasure up through her that quickly eroded any reservations she may have had left.

"Y-yes...right there..." is what Liam could hear being emitted from Adara's lips as she reeled her head back in pleasure and this oral demonstration would continue for a few moments before Cir'Cie would pull away, only for the two women to now press their lips together in a brief yet erotic kiss, their hands exploring and travelling over each other's bodies. Fingers would knead and swiftly course over soft partly sweat covered skin as the room grew hotter and it was clear to see they were getting close to losing themselves in the moment. However it would be Cir'Cie who would break the kiss and turn to face over at Liam.

Laying unto her side, she would reach out with her right forearm and gesture with her hand 'come here' to Liam, Adara seeing this and giving off a coy smile as she kept her legs open while Cir'Cie rested against her side. Two lavish and curvy women waiting for him to embrace the Lion within himself and claim his prize.

Reply #29
[Show/Hide]
Liam didn't have to be prompted twice after seeing them beckon for him to join them, since he'd already been of the mind to take Cir'Cie from behind whilst she preformed the cunnilingus on Adara. So, he wasn't far from them when Cir'Cie had come to lay on her side, the distance between Adara's legs and him closed rather quickly.

At the edge of the bed, he leaned down over Adara, and put his hand behind her neck, kissing her once more. With his free hand, he guided the head of his hardness where it needed to be, and gently, he began to traverse her depths. The sounds she began to make against his lips served as a yardstick to how slowly he had to proceed, but since the Vulcan had readied her for him, it didn't take long before he was sheathing himself fully inside the Petty Officer with each thrust.

Knowing not what role Cir'Cie wished to play, Liam looked over at her after a short while - light blue eyes seeking hers in query. He didn't wish for her to feel left out, but if she had any ideas of her own as to what she'd derive pleasure and satisfaction from, he'd grant it to the best of his ability. Meanwhile, Adara's deep moaning certainly indicated that she was enjoying herself, even though it might not have been the kind of evening she'd envisioned given the present company.

Reply #30

Cir'Cie had already made up her mind, Adara might be here, but her sole interest was in him and she moved accordingly. Positioning herself so her dew coated slit rested over the Petty Officer's mouth, Adara did not need encouraging to know what the Vulcan was commanding in a most subtle way and for this, Liam saw how Cir'Cie would briefly grimace in pleasure. Her eyes yet again found themselves staring into his own and she would hook her arms over his shoulders, drawing him closer so their lips were brushing yet not quite fully touching. "We have a long night ahead of us...I hope your duties tomorrow are not too strenuous..." came her silky yet icy voice and before he had a chance to respond to her musings, her lips would fully press into his own, hands running down to hold his hips as if to guide his thrusts into the Petty Officer beneath them who continued to moan from Liam's decisive and emboldened thrusts.

Adara would close her eyes, choosing to allow herself to get lost in the moment of it all, the pleasure she was experiencing was something she had not been able to enjoy in a long time, and in a way, she was in the same position as Cir'Cie was, needing the chance to let out her carnal needs just for a night in order to feel all the better for it. She had some worries in the back of her mind in regards to how this would affect and change the nature of her relationship with her superior officer, but those thoughts were soon pressed down as she deliberately closed her legs slightly in order to give her slick love canal a tighter feeling upon Liam's pulsating girth and in turn her moans became more frequent and slightly louder. Between the three of them, a distinct heat and sweat was being worked up upon them.

Shuddering from the sensation of a tongue upon her nether regions and inhaling the potent musk of a Human male while sharing an erotic yet steady kiss, Cir'Cie finally felt a level of peace and bliss coming too her as she was finally able to vent out the feelings that been gnawing at her for months, and although she had not planned it - this small triangle of desire she found herself apart off proved to be aiding in her visceral need to 'let loose'. Her slender hips would grind and gyrate and her hands would continue to explore the broad body that was before her, all three of them being bathed in shades of blue as the Theurgy continued its journey through the quantum slipstream, Liam's tattoo kit resting on the floor, un-used. Perhaps next time...

-FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder