Skip to main content
Topic: USS Theurgy: What if - The Public Baths (Read 27595 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: USS Theurgy: What if - The Public Baths

Reply #100
[ Lt. Kala Marika | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @CanadianVet
[Show/Hide]
Kala felt Eliska wrap one of her muscular arms around her, holding her close as they sat down on the bench. She looked at Eliska, a little unsure before she spoke. "I haven't no. I never really found a girl I wanted to explore this side of me with before." She blushed a little at the question of attraction. "I don't know. I've always found both guys and girls attractive, but figured that was natural, we are are attracted to others, just because I felt attraction to women didn't mean I was interested sexually." She paused, "But I've found myself curious from time to time, wondering what a girl might be like in bed."

She looked at Eliska, her hand gently stroking the human's thigh, "I'm guessing this isn't your first time. It seems logical a colony with relaxed nudity laws was also a bit more liberal about sex." She blushed a little as she said that, hoping she'd not overstepped some sort of boundary.

Reply #101
[ Petty Officer Eliska Bremmer | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] @SummerDawn

Eliska listened carefully to what Marika had to say.  Some would refer to her past as promiscuous, but generally that was from those who did not understand her, or from individuals she had found wanting and she had rejected as possible sex partners.  And really, not too many really understood that when she was attracted to someone, looks were not even her primary concern, or confidence, or gender, or even species.  One had to appeal to her on a deeper level than just good looks; not that those did not help, of course. 

"Now, in case you're wondering if you're entirely normal, yes you are.  Whoever you find attractive is perfectly normal.  Men, women, both, neither and have no interest in sex, nothing wrong with any of that.  And wondering what it's like to be in bed with someone other than what everyone says is normal?  That's normal too."  Eliska smiled warmly.  This was a time to put the blonde at ease. 

And her next comment about the sexual mores of Nova Kosice brought a peal of laughter from her.  "Oh you'd be surprised.  My mother and her family were very conservative.  Never went in orbit, never had a replicated meal, would have to be physically dragged to get real medical attention, lived the so-called proper Nova Kosice way either on the farm, in the mines, or in a trade supporting he farms or the mines since the founding.  And they had some pretty strict ideas about what was proper, even with the more relaxed nudity traditions... which they weren't entirely too keen about and tried really hard to quash in the younger generation.  Worked with some of my cousins, but not all.  My father was much more easygoing about this, and he's the one who encouraged me to join Starfleet when I was old enough.  Said I had to find my own way.  And he believed the same about sex, and all he made sure was that I understood no meant no, whether it was said to me, or I was the one to say it... and he made damn well sure that if I said 'no', I could back it up."  For a moment, her eyes flashed with something ancient, something primal, and her grin turned just a little feral; she was a woman who loved a good fight now and again. 

"But yes, overall Nova Kosice is pretty easygoing, and no, you're definitely not the first woman I've been with.  Or my first virgin, for that matter."  As she spoke, Eliska let her hand drift down a little until her fingertips just barely touched where the Bajoran's skin started to slope away from the flat plane below her collarbone and where her breast started to swell. 

"So, your first time with a woman.  You want to know a little secret?  It's not that different from your first time with a guy either, beyond the plumbing obviously.  Or with a new lover.  There's always a learning curve.  And right now, my job's to make sure it's as gentle as possible, so you can decide if you really enjoy this, or just trying it once with some strange woman in the baths is enough for you."

Reply #102
[Show/Hide]
Kala was a bit relieved to hear Eliska say that. She knew it was true, but deep down inside she struggled with the notion from time to time, especially when she found another girl attractive and was curious how they'd be in bed. And when she explained her colony's morals around sex, and how even in an open culture, some took a more conservative approach, she had to smile. "Bajorans are a lot like that, culturally conservative, but even among them there's some that take a more liberal view. But I am glad you found your way, as we're here right now, exploring in our own ways."

Kala glanced down to where Eliska's hand was touching the  top part of her chest, where her breasts, small and pert as they were, began to swell from her chest. "My first time, yes." Kala said, a bit distracted by Eliska's touch. Her own hand had been roaming up the women's thigh, towards the cleft between her legs, the spot every girl knew well. "I suppose if it's like a new lover, the talk gives way to touch in time, and then gives way to even more pleasurable things?" She looked up into Eliska's eyes, "Perhaps we should stretch out on the bench with our towels, make the eventual exploration easier as we talk."

Reply #103
[ Riley Patterson | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy 01 ]Attn: @Brutus  @Havenborn 

Watching the two of them making out made Riley smirk slightly as she watched Faye commit to the kiss as she was being teased under the waterline by the nurse. The kiss quickly deepened and Riley observed how the two of them seemed to enjoy the contact. Faye's muffled groan was something Riley had been waiting for and she giggled slightly as she rested her head against the back of Faye's shoulder. Her finger teasingly moving further in before dragging back slowly.

Daniel's touch however came into play as well as his hand began to curl around Riley's hair and slowly moved closer to her scalp. The pilot seemed to be willing to get a taste of the both of them in rapid succession as he brought Riley's head closer to the both of them. By doing so, it became harder for the nurse to maintain what she was doing. The finger inside Faye slowly slipping out, yet the breasts of the nurse pressed against Faye's back. Riley didn't object to the kiss though and answered it fully as she closed her eyes. Enjoying the way the pilot kissed, though being reminded at how different it was from Faye's.

As the kiss broke off, Riley leaned back a little so Faye wouldn't get crushed between them. The nurse couldn't help but laugh as Faye pointed out that the pilot was very good at handing out compliments. The nurse simply thinking 'You should see what else he's good at...' It was a teasing thought, one only to gauge the reaction of the diplomat as Riley enjoyed the way she nestled her against herself. Riley had after all taken the liberty to continue teasing the girl again once back into her previous position.

She looked at Daniel as he was complimented as well and Riley's feet ran along Daniel's legs and calves as she looked at him, while slowly planting soft kisses on Faye's neck and shoulders. She wondered who would be taking the initiative here and how it would turn out. It'd be hard to believe that the pilot wouldn't be aroused by this point.

[ Thomas Ravon | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Griff

The Romulan woman seemed to be enjoying herself as Thomas' actions eventually claimed her body. His eyes looking up to take in her reactions and well... They didn't disappoint in the least as she groaned and arched her body into his touch and work. The steam room causing for his sweat to roll down his body as he kept his head between the Romulan's legs. His tongue darting back and forth at times, though also switching up to a slower pace to get a really good taste and feel of the woman as he rolled his tongue as deep as it would be allowed.

His hands kept toying with the chest of the pilot as he switched from breast to breast, trying to equally divide the attention given. His focus however was on the prize in front of him. His own body yearning for touch as his arousal was present yet untouched for now. The combined water and sweat droplets running along the shaft before dripping onto the steam room's floor from this head.

The departure of Leon and Alessia only registered with the pilot as the cold sting was felt against his body. The sting only causing him to groan into Lillee's sex and causing him to pick it up a notch. His lips enveloping as much of her sex as he could as he began to suck hard and hungrily. His tongue lapping into her slit as she rattled in her native tongue before her body seemed to tense, his eyes looking over at her hands as they gripped the bench behind her head. He didn't stop though as he sucked harder, determined to see where this would lead to.

Reply #104
[ Petty Officer Eliska Bremmer | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] @SummerDawn

"Easy, Tiger," Eliska all but purred as the blonde's hand was getting rather adventurous along her inner thigh.  Now, she'd never seen a tiger with her own two eyes and had no idea what one was until she'd first heard the word used in this very expression and looked it up.  And she had been the one to advise for slowing it down, too. 

Not that she didn't want to see what she could do with those oh-so-smooth fingers... 

"And with any new lover, you have to find out what makes them tick, no?  And that's always such a fun process, if you're willing to make a bit of an effort at it."  As she spoke, the Human leaned in a little closer to the Bajoran and nuzzled the base of her neck before pressing a kiss there.  "Now, the idea is to stay comfortable, right?" Oh yes, Marika was very new at this, but she did have the right idea, that of laying down on the bench. 

"Now you're talking," replied Eliska and she gently guided her new friend down to lay on the ersatz wooden bench, and she followed her down along her back, but also slightly over her as to gently pin her in place.  This would keep her in control for now, let her set the pace. 

Settling up against Marika's back, she placed one hand as low on her leg as she could reach, and started to let it slide up along her thigh, and then over the point of her hip and across the smooth curve of her side, and then, she let it slide forward a little, letting just her fingertips caress the side of her breast.

Reply #105
[Show/Hide]
Kala knew she'd been getting a bit eager, perhaps too eager, demonstrating just how new she was to this, enjoying carnal pleasure with another women. Eliska had noticed and was guiding her, hinting to slow down, enjoy the build up. She bent her neck a little, exhaling softly as Eliska nuzzled and kissed her neck. "Yeah. Having a partner who understands how also helps."

Kala let Eliska guide her onto her back, the human coming down with her as they moved to the more comfortable position. Kala could, from where she lay, see what Eliska might do, but also could herself reach out to caress her new freinds body. For now though she'd let Eliska lead, showing her how it was done. "Much better," Kala remarked, feeling Eliska's fingers run along her leg, going up her side to her breasts. "And what makes you tick Eliska? What things pleasure you the most?"

Reply #106

A peal of laughter escaped Eliska's throat, but it was hardly derisive or condescending.  In fact, it was as real a laugh of enjoyment as it came.  "Now, if I tell you it won't be nearly as much fun as you finding out on your own.  Besides, you might surprise me with something I didn't know was fun."  As she was speaking, she was punctuating every few words with a kiss, starting at the base of Marika's neck and working her way along the collarbone and all the way to the point of her shoulder. 

In the meantime, she let her fingertips just barely brush at one of her breasts, ever so carefully staying clear of her nipple.  That would come later, when she would be reasonably certain the Bajoran was getting sufficiently warmed up to shift up one gear or more. 

"Now tell me, what is it you find attractive in a woman?"

Talk, talk was important.  And a question like this was, in some ways, a discreet way to find what, in her own words, could make a lover tick in all the right ways...

Reply #107
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan

[Show/Hide]

Thomas proved masterful in how he played Lillee. Lying flat on the bench, the wondrous moist heat of the steam room suffusing her body, Lillee felt the rising surge build from within her as Thomas assaulted her heated sex. She moaned louder and louder, her hips bucking, her hands clutching the hard bench over her head tighter and tighter, Thomas' devilish tongue and fingers driving her on and on...

"Ie ie ie IEEEEE!" The orgasm was powerful, Lillee's entire body quaking, her wet core clamping tight in ecstasy. It took her a few seconds to come down from that high, shaking and sweating, panting as if she'd just sprinted a mile. Still panting, Lillee clumsily sat up, gripping Thomas' shoulders and pulling him up to her lips, making him sit astride the bench, just like her. The kiss was sloppy and passionate, Lillee's breath hot and spiced as she greedily kissed him, her hands running over his muscular body; his hair, his chest, his arms, his buttocks, his legs. Finally her hands found his erect manhood, but finally Lillee found her wits, only stroking it with a finger.

"That was...incredible," she whispered, looking almost feral as she gazed into Thomas' eyes. "It is your turn now, is it not?" She glanced down between them at his shaft, biting her lip as she very gently treated it. Then, quite deliberately, her touch became less gentle, her hand stroking it with purpose. "You have been so generous...and so skilled..." At that, Lillee shuffled back a little and bent down. "And generosity deserves a reward..." She then licked the shaft from base to tip, sensually, with relish, then again, returning Thomas in kind for what he'd done to her.

Reply #108

Ravon continued his relentless assault on Lillee's sex, lips pressed tightly against her nether ones and his tongue probing deeper and swirling around. His cheeks hollowed out as he sucked at her womanhood. It felt and looked like the petty officer spiraled out of control. She lost it along the way as he heard her cry out and he could feel her muscles contract. He kept working her during and after the high, only decreasing the intensity slowly before completely coming to a stop. 

While she panted, she sat up somewhat awkwardly before she gripped onto him and pulled him up for a sloppy kiss. She would be able to taste herself on his lips and tongue. He shifted slightly in position and was brought onto the bench with her as he answered her hungry kisses. He enjoyed the touch of her hands on his body, feeling it spark electricity so to speak through his muscles and nerves. She was however, quite aware of what she did. Instead of grasping his member just as hungrily as she was kissing him, she teased it with a single finger, causing the other pilot to groan.

As the kiss broke she whispered that he had made her feel incredible. He smiled as he met her eyes with his own, gazing into them and noticing something different in hers. She glanced down to look at his own arousal and as she had suggested it to be his turn he shrugged "Maybe... No obligations here." he whispered. Her initial teasing turning more deliberate as she began to stroke him more firmly and with purpose.

He could only smile as she praised his oral skills, he winked at her and bit his own lip. Lillee in the meantime shuffled back before she bent down and offered him a reward for his delivered skills. Thomas closed his eyes and let out a soft groan as she licked the shaft sensually. The pilot could only spread his legs more for her to settle in as he reached down to caress her back as she kept licking his manhood, enjoying everything she did to him.

Reply #109

[Show/Hide]

Fully lost in the sensuality of the experience, Lillee let that familiar old fire consume her. It was fierce, almost animal, simply relishing in the pleasure that she could share with another. She licked and stroked tactically, remembering the human phallus from long ago, knowing just how to provoke Thomas into powerful ecstasy.

Lost though she was in her task, Lillee groaned as she felt her tender womanhood rub the hard wood of the bench, eliciting quite unexpected pleasure despite (or even because of?) her orgasm of just a couple minutes past. She tried to focus, changing tack by taking Thomas' impressive girth fully into her mouth, lavishing attention with her tongue and lips, massaging his sack intermittently, but she couldn't help pressing her core down on the bench, the pleasure of the hardness in her mouth and under her damp groin distracting her.

On another day, Lillee might have slowed down, asked Thomas if he wanted to go all the way. She might have considered the the logistics of him erupting in her mouth, the salty taste which was nice at first, but could linger. She might have considered that when they'd left, Alessia and her lover might have forgotten to lock the door. Instead, lost in the fiery clutches of the far-rhipon, Lillee simply opened her eyes and looked up at Thomas, intent on watching on him as she drove him to the edge and beyond, her lips locked around his shaft, deaf to anything he might say save groans of pleasure.

far-rhipon: the Romulan equivalent of the pon farr, when sexual desire builds to a level beyond the norm

Reply #110
[ Crewman 3rd Class Samala | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Brutus
[Show/Hide]

Samala had heard whispers about the public baths on Deck 12 ever since she had come aboard the Theurgy but until now had avoided it. Now though, her curiousness was getting the better of her and she had resolved to discover if the rumours she had heard about it being true. The ship’s intranet had a list of rules regarding the area and she had found them to be a curious read in how ‘openly’ they could be interrupted, despite how they aligned with what she had been told. She just couldn’t believe that there could be an area on a Starfleet vessel that would allow people to be so completely brazen. Still, she had replicated herself a standard issue one-piece swimsuit in a rich red that she had liked and prepared herself in her cabin.

Upon reaching the baths, Samala stripped off to her chosen suit and stashed her outer clothing into a locker. This was it, the moment before finding out if everything that she had heard about was going to be true. She considered leaving, wondering it living in ignorance was perhaps a better choice. But she didn’t. Instead, she took a deep breath and entered the bathing area.

“By the stars!” she stammered to herself when her eyes adjusted to the interior. The décor was nothing like what she had expected with arching columns, blue stone and private alcoves dotting the edges of the room. There were multiple pools and as Samala began to wander, so did her eyes. There was so much to see. The majority of the room’s occupants were nude with some engaged in activities more widely considered to occur in private. Solo, pairs or groups, nothing seemed to be out of bounds and Samala found her innocence being tested as her body reacted to what she was observing. 

She was so distracted that she missed one of the steps and stumbled into a pool, crashing into the back of a woman who was herself slowly entering. Her hand brushed the bare rump of the woman and Samala pulled back in embarrassment before realising she had overbalanced. Trying to stop herself from falling, she instead threw herself forward, back into the woman, who had now turned around. Luck, fate or irony’s cruel twist ensured that Samala’s hands ended up cupping the largest, softest pair of breasts the young hybrid had ever seen. Her simmering arousal exploded, her nipples trying to drill holes through her suit as she stood there, afraid to move and not sure what to say. In the end, she said what was on her mind.

“Wow! So soft.”

Reply #111
[Lt. Cmdr. Natalie Stark | Public Baths | Deck 12| USS Theurgy 01] Attn: @Stegro88
[Show/Hide]

Heat worked its way up the back of Natalie's calves, her feet padding on the stone tile floor of the pool, its gentle slope heading toward deeper waters. There was a roughness under her feet that let her grip and left her without worry about slipping. If she ignored the fact that she was in a room full of her fellow officers, and naked as the day she was born, on display for more eyes than had ever, ever set upon her form like this, it would be quite lovely. The air was heavy and warm and she could easily ignore some of the more raunchy antics unfolding in other areas of the baths (she wasn't totally naive, she'd seen Lillee wander off with Thomas, and had noticed some of the others as well). In short, it was lovely, and she had just about started to allow herself to relax, and make a bit more headway into the heated pool.

So of course that was the moment someone knocked into her from behind.

What ensued was something out of a comedy themed holo-novel. There was a body pressing in against Natalie's back, a hand on her rump (which was quite a handful in its own right) and a series of startled yelps emitted both from Natalie and the person that had tumbled into her. The brunette ops officer nearly face planted into the pool; if the tile she'd remarked on just a short moment ago had been smoother, her foot like as not would have gone out from under her. As it was, she pinwheeled her arms, bent forward but managed to keep her feet. Pressure gone, she spun, just in time to hear another exclamation and collision.

Natalie felt the firm grasp on her chest, and meeped. An actual, honest to god meep. Heat folded her face as she braced herself, a few steps from where she had started, the water now around her knees, having been pushed back by the whole ordeal. She'd managed, on instinct alone, to catch the other woman that had fallen into her, and found herself starring back into a pair of eyes that were alien and unfamiliar to her, framed by dark brown hair not dissimilar from her own. Lips were moving and it took a moment for the Maritain woman to hear the words. She felt her face color even further, and she bit her lip. Certain now that this was not some assault, but a simple accident, Nat took a deep breath (ignoring how that caused the pressure on her chest to build) and moved her hands up. 

Curling her fingers around the other woman's wrists, Natalie very calmly, and very collectedly (and only slightly higher pitched than normal) suggested, "Perhaps this is the part where you let go of me, Miss?" and at the same time, applied pressure. She had no way of knowing that she lacked the strength to actually move the girls hands if the other woman wanted to make an issue of it. Natalie was roughly an inch shorter than the girl in front of her, and curvy where the other woman was slender; but Nat carried herself with an air of maturity and experience that the other girl seemed to lack. At least, Natalie liked to think she did. It was hard to feel any of that when she was stark - ha! - naked. 

There were simply too many people aboard for Natalie to know everyone's name, or even their faces on sight. She couldn't place the younger woman currently copping an uncomfortable feel (uncomfortable in the sense that it was unexpected and embarrassing - not that it felt bad, a line of thought the officer was ill equipped to consider currently). "How about you take a moment and look around while standing still, yes, miss...?" There was a more noticeable pause as the rather shy officer waited to get a name and tried to tamp down on the urge to run as fast as she could back to the locker room.

Reply #112
[ Crewman 3rd Class Samala | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Brutus
[Show/Hide]

"Umm, hi,” Samala responded, lamely she noted, to the woman’s unfinished question of who she was. “My, ah, name, is Samala,” she introduced herself, her mind distracted by the pair of positively massive orbs currently beneath her hands. It dawned on her that the woman before her had asked her to remove her hands and the hybrid slowly, and deliberately, released the breasts she had been holding and withdrew her hands, holding them against her stomach in embarrassment.

“I’m sorry,” she apologised, not knowing the other woman’s name, nor recognising her. “I, ah, was distracted by everything going on and I slipped. Thank you for breaking my fall,” Samala acknowledged, glancing around to see if anyone had noticed before blushing a little as she caught sight of a male slowly entering a female from behind. It was in one of the private alcoves but her eye line was magically unobstructed at that moment. 

“It is, a lot, to take in,” Samala observed, turning back to look at the nude woman before her and trying not to be distracted by the breasts she had just been holding. Inexperienced though she was, Samala knew enough about herself to know that she had no preference one way or another when it came to companionship. At least, she didn’t until she experienced it for the first time. Something that hadn’t happened yet. “I haven’t been down here before and wanted to see what all the talk was about.”

Reply #113
[Lt. Cmdr. Natalie Stark | Public Baths | Deck 12| USS Theurgy 01] Attn: @Stegro88 [Show/Hide]

A name as a start. It was slightly familiar sounding. Natalie was sure that she'd never spoken to the young woman before, but she had seen the name crop up in a report or two, around about the time the woman found herself aboard the ship, and again, when she enlisted. Gently increasing pressure on the girls wrists seemed to be enough to remind the crewman to take her hands of Natalie's breasts. She did so, fingers splaying wide in a careful fashion that Natalie found curious. Reaching up, she brushed her own bare breasts off, rubbing them gently with the palms of her hands, mostly just trying to get them into a more comfortable position again. Ideally no one was paying any attention to what had happened.

Realistically...well that was a different matter entirely, and Nat decided to just ignore realism for the moment. 

It was with a critical eye that she observed Samala, her gaze flicking up and down. Perhaps a bit curvier than some of the other women she'd been talking with, but only just with an air of youthful vitality that Natalie perhaps lacked. Nearly 10 years of service (if you counted the Academy) would do that. She seemed just as out of place in this chamber as Nat herself had, when she'd walked in wearing a towel. Samala was driven by curiosity and disbelief - Natalie was driven by an obligation to fulfill a lost bet. The similarities were outweighed the differences as far as Nat could tell. 

"It's my first time here too,"Natalie said, in response to Samala's notions about being distracted. "I'm glad neither of us ended up face first in the water. It's lovely, but that's not exactly how I intended to try this place out. Much better to ease yourself into one of the pools then be plunged in." She had one arm wrapped up over the top of her bust, covering most of it, and another tucked in just below her breasts hugging her midsection. She felt particularly exposed at the moment, considering Samala was still wearing a suit. That, and Nat had noticed the way that Samala had looked her over, and how she kept trying to avoid looking at the Operations Chief's bare chest. Natalie bit her lip, looked around again, and shivered slightly, having nothing at all to do with the temperature, which was still pleasingly warm. 

"For me it was less disbelief and more being prodded into checking it out. Something about avoiding a good time for too long, and not knowing how to properly relax. Which...I suppose it is a fair criticism," Natalie was paraphrasing, but the gist of the discussion she'd had was communicated well enough to the other woman. Sighing softly, Nat looked back, seeing that the others whom had been goading her up until that point had all wandered about, leaving Nat to deal with the newcomer on her own, in a fashion quite similar to how she had been 'encouraged' when she'd first shown up. Remembering again the rules of the bet she lost, she gave her shoulders a shrug. 

"Well, you're here, I'm here, neither of us are really familiar with the place. So lets just...go find a spot to sit and soak. I'm Natalie, by the way." She held out a hand with a little hesitation, to shake. The girl wasn't human so she wasn't sure if the gesture would go over well. Given that she seemed as out of place as Natalie felt, the Martian couldn't just leave her to her own devices, not in good conscious. Besides, misery loved company; or perhaps this was simply a case of socially awkward like recognizing socially awkward like.

Reply #114

There certainly was no denying that Lillee knew how to stimulate him perfectly. Ravon found himself sagging back a few times as she hit just the right spots and produced some louder gasps and moans from the pilot. However, he wasn't the only one moaning as he could feel and hear the blonde petty officer as well. He tried to figure out why, noticing how she was stimulating herself on the bench.
Before he could react, she took all of him in and he gasped loud and was cut off air for a second.

He could feel the warmth and slickness of her mouth as her dexterous tongue lavished his girth in attention, her hands stimulating his sack, toying with the orbs inside. His member throbbed lightly inside of her mouth, his hands grasping onto the bench, knuckles tuning white. He could manage to open his eyes as he was met by the stare of the Romulan. Her efforts increasing and her intent clear.

"Fuck Lillee..." he groaned out in pleasure before he couldn't help it any longer and laid flat on the wooden bench. Fists clenched and trying not to grab her hair, he felt his back arch and his hips give way as they bucked up slightly. She could feel the end of his resistance coming, the taste of pre filling her mouth as his member only throbbed harder and harder. The inevitable end closing in fast now.

Reply #115

[Show/Hide]

Lillee felt Thomas lie back, the throbbing of the shaft in her mouth, and feeling him react to her only drove Lillee on further. She moved up a little more so she could keep her lips locked around his manhood, her tongue treating him ferociously until she was half-sat on the bench, her chest curved up to reach him, her tiptoes on the floor. The heat of the steam room was overwhelming, Lillee tasting Thomas' sweat, one hand gently cupping his testes as the other rapidly pumped his hardness...

Finally it happened, the surge of white-hot wetness in Lillee's mouth, and she groaned in contentment at making her lover reach his climax. She pumped his shaft some more, licking the tip sensually, easing Thomas down, her breath shaky and hot as she kept him in her mouth the entire time. Finally Lillee let him go, licking the spent manhood at the last before settling back onto her bottom. By now the Romulan looked truly wild; her long blonde hair was messy, her eyes feral, her skin slick with sweat and hued faintly green with exertion. She smiled at Thomas, giggling before getting to her feet. His seed was still thick and hot in her mouth, and she licked her lips as if to savour it.

"Hm," she hummed simply as she looked at him, plainly enjoying the sight of a spent Thomas Ravon on his back, his own muscled body slick with sweat. Lillee looked around, spied some water bottles on a shelf and walked over, grabbing a couple, before returning and handing one to Thomas. She was still shuddering slightly, her chest still rising and falling, but Lillee didn't seem to mind as she took a hearty swig of water, rinsing her mouth out.

"You taste wonderful, Thomas," she said softly, her brown eyes twinkling. She glanced at the door, sighing. "I wish Angel could've stayed to see that. I had no idea how much fun you could be, Commander."

Reply #116

Lillee gave it quite hotly to him as he could see her reach slightly over his manhood as she pumped him hard, and worked him even better with her mouth and tongue. There was no way he could hold back now and he spurted his sticky reward into her mouth. The Romulan kept stimulating him, jerking him off further to seemingly get every last bit of it as her tongue played sensually over his sensitive tip. It made the pilot squirm and shake a little as his fists slammed into the bench due to the pleasure.

He watched her now as she left his manhood to rest and sat down on the bench. She looked wild, even hotter than before if that was possible. He bit his lip as the steam in the room only added to more sweating for the both of them. Watching the Romulan spin off to get some water, he sat up as well now and traced his eyes over her body. He appreciatively took one of the bottles to rehydrate, drinking eagerly and sloppy from the bottle as a two streams ran down his face, chin, neck and torso.

He smirked as she complimented his taste and he put the bottle down from his lips answering her "You taste quite good yourself Lil." His eyes followed her to the door and he nodded slowly "Yeah, shame she had to go..." I sigh before smirking again and standing up "Mmh, well now you know... Want to stay here a bit longer or do you want to head to the pool to cool down a bit?"

Reply #117
[Show/Hide]

At the mention of the water, Samala looked around, wondering which pool was the safest to enter, what with all the ‘friendly’ behaviour going on it all of them. She never would have believed that Starfleet, or the Federation as a whole, was this liberated. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, the hybrid turned to look back at Natalie, forcing herself to gaze at her face and nothing lower. Something that was altogether harder to do than she had imagined it would be.

“That sounds like a good idea Natalie,” Samala acknowledged the woman’s suggestion to go and sit somewhere. “I came dressed for a swim, but it seems that I overdressed so enjoying a soak to relax is a much better way to pass the time at present.” Moving through the room while keeper her eyes focused was hard to do and she soon found herself glancing at some of the more amorous groups as she passed. Shaking her head, she looked ahead to see a small spa bath that was presently empty and just big enough to comfortably hold Natalie and herself without needing to entangle limbs.

“This looks good,” Samala observed as she stepped up to the spa. “You look uncomfortable. Would it be better if you put on a suit or if I took off mine?”

Reply #118
[ Lt. JG Tessa May Lance, callsign "GoldenEye" | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn:  [Show/Hide]
[ Lt. Alana Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 12 |  ] Attn:  [Show/Hide]
Tessa was always curious about the public baths on the ship, but she'd never really heard what exactly happens either. Something about it to her was alluring but she also wasn't one for so much of a public appearance either. Tessa entered the room in a sexy red bikini, but as the doors parted, she saw sights she wasn't exactly ready for. There were officers of varying degrees in the spa, in the pool, and some showing more skin than expected around the small room.

As she stood there dumbstruck, Alana came in the door next to her, slightly overdressed by comparison. Likely trying to cover more up than to reveal the goods she'd acquired thanks to a transporter malfunction. Tessa glanced over and gave her a kind smile before welcoming her to join in the festivities. "Not going to lie. I am new to this experience too but I wasn't expecting this."

"Hell, I sure as hell wasn't expecting this either. I might take off." She mentioned as she began to cover back up with the towel and Tessa grabbed her arm.

"Come with me then. At least then we can sit down and talk someplace nice. I wanted to pick your brain after all."

Pierce motioned for Tessa to go on and she'd follow, secretly hoping she didn't have to endure too much talking as she actually came to unwind and relax. "Fine then, lead the way."

The two ladies stepped inside and climbed down into the pool. Their skin began to glisten from the heated pool that wet their sensual bodies. Tessa while climbing in at neck-level noted the various stages of undress and wondering if she should join in or stay clothed for Pierce's sake. Pierce on the other hand was secretly hoping to ditch Tessa and go off somewhere quiet to relax as she too dipped down to her neck, allowing her hair to get wet behind her.

Reply #119
[Lt. Cmdr. Natalie Stark | Public Baths | Deck 12| USS Theurgy 01] Attn: @Stegro88  [Show/Hide]

Yes, public displays of hedonism did not, as a general rule, define the Federation as a whole, not Starfleet in general. This was something that might be more common on Argelius, or more likely Risa. Plenty of rumors about Risa. She'd heard that there were some places on Betazed as well, that something like this would not be all that out of place, though if Natalie's memory of long ago conversation was accurate, that involved copious amounts of mud, not water. Ancient Greeks on Earth might have frolicked about in such a fashion, and the 'roman baths' were a famous analog as well, though again, Natalie could not be sure as to the promiscuous nature of something nearly three thousand years old. Outside the Federation, all that she was deftly trying to pretend was not happening would have been most at home in some Orion establishment, she decided. All in all it had a somewhat jarring affect on her when she'd walked in before, and it was clear to see that Samala was adjusting about as well - or poorly, take your pick - as Natalie had.

How did I end up being the one giving guidance? She thought, still feeling a bit of her own 'deer in the headlights' vibes from earlier. Still, a soak was what she'd agreed to do (well, never mind, it was in order in any event) and once the younger woman agreed, Natalie turned about and surveyed their situation, setting off. Nat gave a little shrug at the comment about overdressing. "There's uh, an over abundance of nudists in here apparently, though not everyone started out like this." She herself had begun with the towel she now carried tucked in one arm as a full wrap around object, for instance, and she knew Lillee had practically mocked a few of the others while refusing to shed her own suit. Though what state that was in now... Nat just rolled her eyes as they settled upon a small tub, comfortable enough for two. 

Because this isn't going to be weird, she thought. It was in a collection of small such sunk in tubs, merrily bubbling with warmth. Samala picked up on her general unease with the whole situation and Natalie laughed a bit. "It would be quite the trick for me as I didn't come with a suit. My uniform's back in the locker room but those aren't aloud in the baths. No uniform. No rank. No role or position." she mused wryly. A smart rule, all in all, for a place like this where rules on fraternization were...well, non-existent. 

Shrugging her shoulders, she paused, catching a glimpse of a pair of women that had entered that she somewhat recognized. As with any new arrival, anyone not in the middle of ...more pressing matters, turned to take note and then resume their previous activities, whatever those might have been. Nat thought she recognized the one in the red suit, one of Ravon's Lone Wolves. Less sure about the redhead with a bust as big as her own. She chortled at that and turned back to Samala, shrugging and began to step down into the spa with a sharp hiss, the heat soaking into he instantly. "Oh hello there, er wait...right. Suits. I don't have one, so that options out. If you'd feel more comfortable shedding that to uh, fit in? I've got no stones to throw to try and stop you."

Reply #120
[ Lt. JG Tessa May Lance, callsign "GoldenEye" | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn:  [Show/Hide]
[ Lt. Alana Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 12 |  ] Attn:  [Show/Hide]

The view around the room was filled with many officers of whom were barely clothed if they were at all. Surprised to see so many magnificent nude bodies in her vicinity, Tessa immediately began to peel the tops and bottoms off as she stood in the pool. Gracefully she placed them on the edge of the pool and felt the cool feeling of her flesh floating in the waves that bobbed around her. "So this is what goes on here." she said to Alana as they stood beside each other. She peered at Pierce who was staring in utter shock at the beautiful woman naked before here but didn't make a motion to take off her clothes.

"You can leave yours on if you feel more comfortable with it. I just feel more comfortable sans clothing." She smiled cheekily.

Pierce still in shock and awe, noted that the rest of the room looked in acknowledgment at Tessa's sexy body which she had to admit was pretty beautiful to behold. The others nodded and went back to their business as if not surprised at the nudity around them. Alana felt however that this was some sort of weird alternate dimension. Not that she didn't love the look of the female form, but she herself was now female and this just made things a little...weird to her now.

"Uh...yeah. I think mine is staying on thank you very much. By the way, why are all the officers here naked? Is this normal?" She said as her voluptuous body stood accenting her large breasts at the top of the waterline. She was utterly confused.

"No idea. But it's off duty and rank is left at the door. Just fun times ahead!" she said smiling back at her. "Now, about that person you remind me of..."

"Yeah, what do you want to know?" Clearly looking a little perturbed at the other woman but humoring the conversation until someone either relieved her of Tessa's presence in some form or another.

Reaching over, Tessa pulled Alana closer and hugged her before releasing her and standing face to face again near a corner where they could rest their elbows on the edge. "Well I knew someone at the Academy who had the last name Pierce. I was wondering if you'd heard of a Lauren Pierce? I believe she is related to you but I wanted to see if she was your sister or your..."

Pierce abruptly cut off Tessa in a rather harsh but calm tone, "Look woman, I have no issues with you but I came here to relax. I'll answer this question, but please, leave me alone to relax. Sound good enough for you?"

Taken aback by the sternness of Pierce, Tessa whimpered a little before straightening up. "I uh...didn't mean to bother you Alana. I just wanted to you know, be your friend since you're new here. I'll leave now..." She said as she slowly made her way off the edge, heading towards the ladder when Pierce stopped her.

Sighing loudly she stopped Tessa's advance to leave. "Look, I'm sorry. Please don't go on my accord. I just have been dealing with a lot that I'd rather not discuss right now. Plus, I wanted some R&R." Rolling her eyes, taking a deep breath that seemed to show off more cleavage, she rested again and began answering her new friend from the Daqchov mission. "Well, I can say she is related but I didn't know her. I realize it's a shock meeting someone of the same family line but I never knew her if that helps. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet her though from how you seem torn about losing her."

Tessa now happy again was happy to get at least some answer from her new friend and motioned to Pierce again, "Thank you and I know I can be a bit much at first but I just find sometimes I'm lonely. If you ever want to talk, you know where to find me. I'll leave you be for now though. Have a good night bestie!" She smiled again with the last sentence and grabbed her suit and scooted out to find someone else to pester as Pierce relaxed in the pool with her head and elbows still on the corner of the waterway.

Reply #121

[Show/Hide]

Standing there, Lillee pondered Thomas' question, glancing at the door. "A dip in some nice cool water does sound amazing," she sighed, closing her eyes briefly as she imagined the sensation. "My species evolved on a desert world, but even we do not like to spend all our time in the heat. Sweat is just so...sticky, yes?"

All the while, Lillee openly eyed Thomas up and down, drinking in the sight of him and enjoying him shamelessly. She still craved him, craved the feeling of him, of knowing what the softening manhood might feel like inside her once it was returned to attention, but Lillee could wait. The ravenous rihanna lost in the ravages of her biology was gone. Now, what replaced her was a sultry predator, confident, patient as it waited to trap its prey. The wait was relished rather than avoided, raising the heady feeling of anticipation.

"Come," Lillee said, holding out her hand to Thomas to help him up. Still, unable to help herself at the touch of their hands, she pulled him in for a lingering playful kiss, her tongue dancing with his before she finally released him. Finally, reluctantly, Lillee quashed the desire to take Thomas then and there, instead glancing at her swimsuit, discarded on the wooden floor, Thomas' fluffy white robe resting on the bench.

"There is no way I'm putting that swimsuit back on when I'm this sweaty," she sighed. After only a moment's contemplation, she picked the night-black swimsuit up and tossed it into a recycling vat along with her empty bottle. Lillee checked her hair with her hands, but quickly gave it up as a lost cause. They were in the baths, after all. Who cared if she looked a little wild? Alessia hadn't looked any better after the energetic sex she'd enjoyed with Leon, although Lillee had been a touch too distracted with her own man to properly see her as Alessia had left.

"Do you have any problem with being naked out there?" Lillee asked Thomas, although with an air of flirty mischief. She remembered full well how he had been quite nude underneath his robe when they'd met beside the pool. Then, truly wanting to cool off, she took his hand once more and led Thomas out of the steam room into the comparative coolness of the Baths proper.

There were more people now, Lillee realised, and with her hearing, she could discern the faint sound of various pleasures being enjoyed in more secluded areas, beyond the sounds of muted conversation and water. Lillee was conscious that she was nude, covered in sweat and leading a similarly naked and sweaty man behind her, but she found herself not caring a whit about who noticed and drew the natural conclusion. The Theurgy had this place for a reason, along with an (unspoken) rule: no judgement. Fugitives trying to save the galaxy needed a place to cool off, after all, even if it was somewhat unconventional for a Starfleet vessel.

Well, most Starfleet vessels. Lillee couldn't imagine what starships crewed by Deltan and Risian crews were like. The thought brought an amused smile to her face as she slowly padded away from the steam room, looking around. She saw Natalie Stark in an alcove, barely in view and apparently with company, and Lillee gave the nervous human a subtle wave, wishing her well. Lillee then glanced at Thomas, a distinctive eyebrow raised.

"What now?" she asked innocently.

Reply #122

Thomas couldn't help but laugh a little when Lillee informed her that whilst her species was native to heat and thus desert temperatures, she didn't quite enjoy the sticky sensation of sweat "Well this room is quite different from what I expect a desert world to be like. More humid if not overly humid." On a sidenote, Thomas could think of other things that might be sticky, wondering what the Romulan might think of that. Regardless, he saw her eyeing him, shamelessly and he didn't quite minded it for one single bit.

In turn, Thomas did eye up the Romulan before she took his hand and pulled him up from the bench. The pilot got on his feet and got perhaps a bit too close to the Romulan woman if they'd meet in an on duty scenario. However, this all felt quite different, especially after they worked each other up to a climax. The kiss that followed felt natural, playful and rather enticing. Thomas kissed her back, biting gently on her tongue before she managed to pull back. She gazed at her swimsuit and the pilot shrugged lightly at her reply that she wasn't going to put it back on "I don't think I'd mind if you left it off Lillee." he answered her, letting his hands trace along her abdomen and hips before just faintly tracing his fingertips over her hind.

She asked if heh ad a problem with being naked out in public and the pilot shook his head. Having seen how Lillee tossed away her own bathing suit in the replicator, his eyes took the time now to take a real good look of her. When she returned to him he couldn't help but feel slightly aroused and tempted to have her. However, he figured that they had plenty of time to enjoy one another later on. She took his hand and Ravon followed with a smile as the Romulan lead the way. The air of the public pools was a bit chilly at first and it sent a shiver down his spine for a second before he adjusted to the temperature slowly. He knew that jumping in the pool would cause some cold shock, the wheels in his head turning as he looked at Lillee's bare back.

They padded further away from the sauna and eventually Lillee came to a stop, turning around. He looked into her eyes, smirking a little as she raised her eyebrow. He glanced around them, seeing a few new faces and some familiar ones. His eye landed on the big pool that they were standing next to. His eyes burning with mischief and playfulness before he stepped closer to Lillee. He kissed her, openly for all to see on the lips, hands holding her by her sides. It all was part of a distraction of course, kissing her deeply before he pushed himself off the edge with her.

They topple to the side, his eyes opening slightly to catch Lillee's reaction as he broke the kiss, inhaling the air before they crashed into the water of the pool. The splash would likely draw attention, yet Thomas held on to Lillee. The water felt cold, almost freezing due to the change in temperature. They came from a hot steamy environment and the cooler water. The water wasn't cold though, it was agreeably pleasant once someone would linger longer in it, yet right now, it felt like they plunged into an ice water. Pulling Lillee back up to the surface with him, Thomas inhaled the air again, pulling the Romulan close, offering her some warmth from his body as he grinned and looked into her eyes after shaking his head slightly to get the water a bit out of his hair like a dog would.

Reply #123
[ Lt. Rhys Williams | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] attn: @Anyone

The locker closed with a metallic clang and Rhys took a deep breath he needed this. Just some time to relax and soak away his troubles. He had heard rumours there was a public bath on the ship and well he had to check them out. Rhys loved the water, sailing it, swimming in it, bathing in it.  Showers were nice but there was nothing like wallowing in a hot bath.

He stepped through into the bathing area and felt the pulses of a sonic shower run over his skin. Once inside he stood for a moment open mouthed. Who ever had designed this place had designed it to help its occupants forget where they were It reminded him of Bath in England. The non-slip footwear slapped on the flooring as he headed to the main large open bath. It certainly seemed popular; he could see people of all ranks enjoying themselves. Some were not clothed and that only served to make Rhys feel red faced.

Rhys had opted to wear a pair of Blue board shorts, the freeness with which some were nude was a little alien to him. Nevertheless, he was determined to enjoy himself. As such he slipped into the water, and a satisfied sigh escaped his lips. He swam around for a few minutes; it was not really a place designed for that, but he could not help himself. In the end he picked a quiet corner and lent back against the side. His head lent back, and his eyes closed, his feet making gentle kicking motions in the water. Water droplets clung to the crags and bumps of his muscles. He wished he had brought some music with him. Opening his eyes, he looked around to see if there was anyone he knew or didn’t know. Maybe he could do something he almost never did and try and make friends.

Reply #124
[ Lt. Alana Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 12 |  ] Attn:  @Juzzie [Show/Hide]

Tessa wandered closer to the hot tubs as she was carried her things with her. Slung over her shoulder, her towel and suit carefully covered her round rump that swayed with every step she took. She wasn't sure who she might encounter but with the multitude of officers around her, the pick would be plentiful. Maybe this could be a fun day after all, she thought to herself as she gave everyone a once over.

On the opposite side of the room, Pierce continued to relax, her head leaned onto the edge of the pool. She felt a shimmer in the water as someone new had traversed into it, creating waves as they swam. She almost thought it was Tessa but realized the other woman was not near her as the incessant talking wasn't present as well. Somehow, the feeling of the water around her every curve helped to relax her. Also, it took a much-needed weight off of her chest, both figuratively and physically. Despite her being a woman now, she still wasn't comfortable in her own skin yet. She had taken the opportunity to wear a decently covered swimsuit when she made her way down to the area to not show off too much skin, which was hard to do for a female with such a voluptuous form.

The sound of someone else resting in the corner not that far from her, she lifted her head, wet slicked hair peeled off the edge as she opened her eyes to see who it was in the pool nearby. It was a male whom she was unfamiliar with but not entirely bad looking for a man, not that she was into that, or that she was aware of. Not wanting to seem rude for borderline staring while in thought, she introduced herself.

"Hey. I'm Alana Pierce. Welcome to..." she struggled for a moment before cracking a smile. "Whatever the hell this is. I came down her to relax and had no idea obviously what I was getting myself into. So I've been kind of lingering over her to avoid any unwanted attention. Plus, finally ditched Tessa. Not sure what I think of her yet, but she's an overly talkative one."

Pausing for a moment she waited to see if he decided to reciprocate the pleasantries. She was mostly friendless on this ship, with a few that could be considered so if she'd open up more. Despite it, she thought this might be an opportunity to make a friend without the sexual aspects tied to it."So what's your name and what do you normally do around here?"

Carefully, she had brought her arms back into the pool being somewhat careful at her movements to not try to give the wrong impression but wasn't doing such a good job at it yet. She had despite her best efforts worn an almost skintight black swimsuit that despite covering everything, was still as sexy as if she had simply worn a bikini with the slight slits in the waist of it. She crossed her arms underneath her breasts and over her perky nipples, which accentuated her magnificent bust more than she realized. The water running down her partially wet hair slung behind her.

Pierce's Swimsuit [Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder