Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357298 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #50
yeah green eyed vulcan

Reply #51
Raped by hot Vulcan or make it to safety...the choices I face...

Reply #53
Keep me updated please mate!

Reply #54
Almost 2 am here and I need to sleep. The post is almost finished, but my idea is that the SCO turns up during the fray. Be it through an air-lock or turning up around a corner with phasers blazing, I'll leave to you. The set up will be that they are beset in an unexpected way before they reach Edena Rez' quarters.

I hope that suffices to get some ideas pop up, Ranger! The post wll be up in about 12 hours from this time-stamp since I need to sleep now.

/Lucan

Reply #55
I'm actually going to have to bow out Lucan, it's gone too far without me and I have no clue what's going on.

Reply #57
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I had hoped that the summary would have helped you in that regard, along with the outcome of Chapter V.

I don't understand what I could have missed or if I have disappointed you somehow, but since I'm doing all that I can possibly do to help everyone in this revival of the rp, I guess that regardless if you have an issue about things or not, I could not have done anything more, so be that as it may.

Unless you ask me otherwise or change your mind, I will have your character vanish/die in the fray and remove the current SCO from the crew manifest when it is next updated with new characters. I hope this is fair to you since there might be people who would like the SCO position.

Hope we get to RP in some other regard and take care!

/Lucan

Reply #58
We have a new character on the Crew Manifest!

His name is Lin Kae, addressed informally as Kae due to his halfblood Bajoran heritage. He is a Lieutenant of the Engineering Department and his special field of study is holographics - having grown up amongst them due to childhood illness.

Here is the link to the Crew Manifest: http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=5458.msg103674#msg103674

The link to Kae's biography can be found under Engineering. Oh, and Kae is played by our veteran role-player Kurohigi.

More characters and new players are inbound, so stay tuned!

Best Regards,

Lucan

Reply #59
Hey everybody!

Lucan was able to get a hold of me as well, and fortunately RL has calmed down to the point where I can return to the game with the rest of you. I was really pleased when I found out Lucan was back and wanted to get this game going again. I had a lot of fun with it and was disappointed to see it go.

For those of you who I've written with in other games in the past, I apologize for disappearing, too. Things in my personal life took some really strange turns and I really didn't have time for any kind of writing. But like I said, things should be good, now. I'm looking forward to writing with you all again!

Reply #60
A warm welcome back to Wyte!

I would like to take the opportunity to mention that I have changed pics and RL-model for my dear evil CMO. If you check the Crew Manifest, he is now based on the actor who plays Damon Salvatore in the Vampire Diaries. I had a mind to change him to the Britt who played Dr. Gaius Balthar in Battlefield Galactica (for obvious reasons, with that character secretly  halfway siding with the aliens like Lucan is secretly one of the enemy in our story), though I went with a older version of Mr. Ian Somerhalder instead because he has that... "mischievous" glint in the eye.

There will be a new member posting here shortly, so stay tuned!

Best,

Lucan

Reply #62
Good choice, Lucan. I think Somerhalder fits the not-so-good Doctor better than Callis would have.

Speaking of which, I also changed the RL-model for David Grayson, and Lucan was kind enough to do up some new pics for him. I've already updated David's bio on the Crew Manifest, but I'll post the pics here, too.

[Show/Hide]

Thanks, Lucan!

Reply #63
I gotta say, good call guys, on both counts. I'm gonna stick with Kat for Natalie tho. No changes for me

Reply #64
Hello everyone.  I have to say I'm really excited and nervous about joining this great group of writers.  I love Star Trek though admit the technical stuff typically sails right over my head.  That said, I will endeavor to research as much as I can and ask questions so hopefully I will not look entirely like a kindergartener.  :)  I welcome advice and interaction with anyone and more than anything hope to enjoy the adventures with you all.

Reply #65
yay, so glad you joined Searcher!

Reply #66
I just couldn't resist any longer so had to!  *laughing*  Having worked with you and Taquera both before I'm quite pleased to be accepted and definitely looking forward to getting to know the others in the group as well.

Reply #67
Welcome to the game, Searcher! I'm looking forward to writing with you.

Reply #68
Thanks Knyte!  I'm looking forward to writing with you as well.  From the line in your avatar section, I'm thinking you're a Serenity fan as well.  I have the movie and entire series on DVD.  :)

Reply #69
Oh yeah, I love both the show and the movie. I'm a big Joss Whedon fan in general, actually. I'd love to take part in a game set in that universe one of these days. I think someone tried to get one started last year, and I'd hoped to join, but then I got sidetracked by that pesky real world.

Reply #70
I loved the series but the movie killing Wash totally blew it for me.  I hated Joss for that one!!  That game had the potential to be awesome and I was on board with it, had my entire character sheet and big background done.  Then the GM just disappeared without ever starting the game.  Quite frustrating.

Reply #71
That happens from time to time, never fun.

I should have a post up sometime this evening, for those waiting on me. Its halfay done, work has just been..hectic

Reply #72
*chuckles*  It happens a lot with games being run by actual systems.  Combat time things bog down and then people get frustrated having to wait and they tank.  I don't even want to think how many D&D 3.5 characters I've built and then tossed aside.

I hope works lets up on you some and you have a chance to breathe a little.  :)

Reply #73
Heh, i'll let you know in...a few months? >.> i love getting pulled into fix projects that are behind :P

Reply #74
Hey everyone. Sorry for not getting a post in during the last day or two, I've had a busy weekend. I will get a post up tomorrow/later today, I'm just too tired to focus on writing right now.

Simple Audio Video Embedder