Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357549 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3775
ON POPULAR DEMAND, YOU CAN ALL NOW LIKE POSTS IN LOCKED THREADS AS WELL

It took me a bit to solve it...

...but now, you can even like posts in Episode 01 if you so like. :)

Indeed, let the liking spree begin, for now you can like any post you want!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3776
ON POPULAR DEMAND, YOU CAN ALL NOW LIKE POSTS IN LOCKED THREADS AS WELL

It took me a bit to solve it...

...but now, you can even like posts in Episode 01 if you so like. :)

Indeed, let the liking spree begin, for now you can like any post you want!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Amazing news! Time for a liking spree

Reply #3777
Congratulations to our winners!! And heck yea to the liking of past locked items that need liked!

In my little world, my data has refreshed and i am back to posting. Hurray! With black Friday coming up and my ridiculous work weeks between now and Christmas, i will do my best to stay atop my threads.

Thanks for your patience!

-EAC
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #3778
Hey everyone, sorry for the absense lately, life has been more busy that I would expect, it's slowly starting to settle down and I will be getting posts out as quickly as I can.

Special apology goes to @TheSithChicken I will get that thread started ASAP

Reply #3779
TEMPEST'S & SITHCHICKEN'S MEMBERSHIPS TERMINATED

After sending several posting reminders, and given the chance to return to active status and post in the threads they were active in, @TheSithChicken & @Tempest 's memberships had to be terminated due to inactivity.

PO1 Varder Ridun              Security Officer (NPC) 

- Former Writer:
@Tempest

Ens. Nathaniel Isley          Wolf-06 [Icarus] (NPC)

- Former Writer:
TheSithChicken

They played Isley & Ridun, who are both now available for inheritance, should anyone be interested in them as a character of their own. Here is more info on Inheritance: https://uss-theurgy.com/w/index.php?title=Category:Available_Player_Characters

No worries though, if anyone wants me to, I will try to wrap up the threads they were in. Just PM me! :) 

That's all for now!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3780
CAST YOUR VOTES IN THE PAKLED ORDER & INNER LIGHT AWARD POLLS!

Two polls have been posted, so please cast your votes in the Pakled Order and the Inner Light Award polls! :) The polls will run for 3 days respectively, with the Pakled Order started yesterday and the Inner Light coming up today. Those who cast their vote should take a few minutes to read the linked scenes first and the nominee(s) who get the most votes will receive these Writing Awards. If you are a Nominee, you may not vote on your own scene.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3781
CENSUS COMPLETE, ONE MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED

The results of the census are in, and unfortunately, we've lost one Therurgist in the form of @CTaylor , who joined to write Vinata Vojona not long ago. With only managing to post once with the character, and in failure of responding to the census, their membership has now been terminated.

Another member who failed to answer the census was @Even Angels Cry , but she has clearly communicated her absence here in the Main OOC thread, so she's given the benefit of the doubt in how she'll likely return to write with us as soon as she can. Having worked in her line of work myself, I do know what this time of year ought to be like for her leading up to Christmas.

NEW CHARACTER AVAILABLE FOR INHERITANCE

Ens. Vinata Vojona            Nurse (NPC)

- Former Writer:
CTaylor

If anyone eligible to take over a character is interested, you can PM me here on the forum about inheriting either of them. Please make sure to read up on the info at the top of this page, in such a case: Available Characters. In the meantime, I will NPC him as needed. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3782
Hi all.

Just writing this to let you all know that my posting is probably going to be delayed a few days.

My employer sprung stocktake on us earlier than expected and with a shorter turnaround. I will be trying to post in the evenings but I cannot make any promises.

My apologies to all.

Stegro88

Reply #3784
I kinda went back and forth on if I should seriously post this idea here or in the Aldea anthology or if I just shouldn't post it all cause it's kind of a weird idea, but I settled on OOC because it is a bit of an out of character thing to do.

So what kicked this off is an early christmas gift i was given by a friend was I got the Dragon Heist module for D&D 5e, I don't really have a group that I can play with at the moment and I don't belong to any rp forums where a long term system rpg can survive.

But then I thought, well I have Salem, he's a character whom I made to love nerdy stuff like D&D.

Fantasy RP's on a holodeck is something pretty well established... an RPG inside an RP...

It's weird but I have the book and I kinda wanna use it, and it's not like I can just make my own forum, and I don't have the time or consistency to play it live. Parallel lives board has to exist for some reason this could give it some use, or the directors cut board.

So who's interested in a fantasy gang war?

Reply #3785
Due to a series of personal unforeseen events my internet usage may be limited this week or so. I think I've replied to everything on my queue except one DC, so I'll try that this didn't affect any of you, but maybe a slow-y pace is to be expected. In case of need, my email will be the easiest way to contact me.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply #3786
PLEASE WELCOME BACK AHARON, A RETURNING THEURGIST!

Today, @Aharon rejoins us, and they will be writing Vinata Vojona again! :)

Ens. Vinata Vojona            Nurse

- Writer:
Aharon

Having followed events in the story and upon Vinata becoming available again, @Aharon returns to us in wish to participate as much as he can. Being a tad busy IRL, he will try to limit himself to 1-2 threads so that he doesn't stretch himself too thin and can keep up with his threads. This, until later this coming year, when he will have a lot more time to write.

Welcome back aboard the Theurgy, @Aharon ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3788
I do apologise to all those I am in a thread with. My brain has been moosh and family have been at my place a few nights now, so if you can bare with me I'll get replies down on Christmas day for after the initial morning mayhem we all usually disperse after lunch.

I hope you all have a great holiday. Stay safe all of you!
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #3790
Just an FYI to those who I have active threads in:

Tomorrow morning I head out on my Christmas vacation.  I will be limited in posting ability through the duration as I'll only have my phone and tablet with me.  I'm trying to get to 100% before I leave (no guarantees sadly), so I should be in a good spot by morning.  I'll see if I can get some posting done while I'm gone if possible, but again, I'll have limited resources.  I'll be back in the afternoon on the 31st, and will have the next day off as well so I can use that time to get caught up some more if needed.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Reply #3791
Things are a little up in the air for me, too. I was hoping to avoid the little delays that have been happening, but I'm just kidding myself. Posting will be sporadic from me for the next... few weeks probably. I'll be around, though.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3792
Merry Christmas from Sweden! We celebrate now on Christmas Eve here so I hope the rest of you all have a great day tomorrow! :)

New Award nominations will open up tomorrow or the day after that depending on current guests here. Story progression and artwork is also pending given the same reasons. Take care everyone!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3794

NEW CHARACTER FROM FIFE! PLEASE MEET L'NARI

We have another Diplomat en-route from Starbase 82, heading towards the Epsilon Mynos System and Aldea Prime! :) It's L'Nari, @Fife 's newest character!

Ens. L'Nari        Diplomatic Attaché 

- Played by  @Fife

Awesome read of a backstory, and I think this character have been one of the greatest challenges yet in terms of character artwork. For the record, I hate fur in a photoshop-sense now! lol. It certainly didn't help that I had a long power outage in the house too, delaying the completion of these images more so than Christmas did.

In any case, I do love a challenge, and I'm looking forward to take part in this new character's story! Have fun, @Fife !

DON'T FORGET TO NOMINATE FOR THE FINAL WRITING AWARDS

It's the last day to nominate for the Blaze of Glory and Golden Chevron Awards, everyone! :)

Final Award Nominations 2019

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3796
The most important question though...does she have wares?

Reply #3797
Well, the Ops department is going to have to up its game in keeping hair balls out of the vent systems ;)

Congrats, @Fife

Reply #3798
Nator has already started twitching.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder