Skip to main content
Topic: Day 05 [2315 hrs.] An Unexpected Guide II  (Read 3278 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 05 [2315 hrs.] An Unexpected Guide II

Stardate 57668.12
April 23, 2381
2315hrs

Attn: @Pierce

[Lieutenant JG Amanda Ashby | Public Baths | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy]

It had been a long and rather exhausting day for Lieutenant Junior Grade Amanda Ashby and, even though her duty shift came to an end several hours ago, the blonde-haired Martian couldn’t –and wouldn’t- have left her office until she finished the administration of everything that transpired. The psychological evaluation of that morning not only required various reports to several different people, but also for a detailed follow-up report and the official minutes to be added to the psychological records. Add to that everything else which required her attention and really couldn’t wait until tomorrow, mostly because she’d be gone for a boating trip all day, and it made for a lot of work that still needed to be done at the last minute.

At least it was done now and, as Amanda leaned backwards to rest the back of her head against the edge of the wooden bench, she had to admit that it felt rather nice to have nothing on hand anymore; there were no more pressing issues on her desk and even though she knew that there would be various matters requiring her attention by the time she came back again, the young Psychiatrist nevertheless enjoyed these little things while she could. Hence why she decided to expand on it by visiting the Public Baths to start her day off with a nice relaxing midnight swim, followed by a long soak in the Jacuzzi before she’d go to bed.

Upon her arrival at the Public Baths the room had been dark though, and when the lights activated automatically as she stepped through the door of the Female Locker Room they welcomed her into an otherwise empty Pool Area. Whenever Amanda visited the Public Baths she would always find at least several people using the facilities –barring the very first time- and, while she was never really bothered by the presence of others, the blonde-haired Martian appreciated the welcome silence that greeted her almost as much as the subtle yet fresh smell of chlorine in the air. Especially after the day she’d had.

After only two laps in the pool, it had begun to dawn on Amanda that the solitude presented her with a unique opportunity though; the opportunity to finally try the Steam Room all by herself. Under normal circumstances she would never try it, mostly because other people were always using the facility, and the blonde-haired Psychiatrist felt embarrassed at the thought of changing into a towel with her colleagues around. Now she was all by herself however it was no longer a problem though.

Nor was the towel, which was idly laying on the wooden bench right next to her.

As Amanda rested the back of her head against the edge of the bench, a soft sigh escaped her lips as she relished the heat of the Steam Room. She’d been in there for the last fifteen minutes, carefully eyeing both entrances to make sure no one would walk in on her, and as she finally managed to relax it truly felt like the weight of the Galaxy was dropping off of her shoulders right there and then. With that release also came a thirst though, especially after such a long time in a scalding hot Steam Room, and the Martian Lieutenant Junior Grade took one last deep breath before she pushed herself back onto her feet. For a brief moment she hesitated as she began to reach for the fluffy white towel but, after that initial hesitation, she shrugged and carefully began to walk through the doors that separated the Steam Room from the Jacuzzi Area; leaving the towel behind on the bench as she did so.

To say it was unnerving could be considered an understatement as Amanda carefully peeked around the corner, but the empty Pool Area only confirmed what the silence also told her; she was still the only one in the room. The content smile returned to adore her face almost instantly and, as she straightened her back, the blonde-haired Psychiatrist stepped out of the Jacuzzi Area and into the Pool Area; spreading her arms and arching her back while she wondered what anyone would say if they caught her like this, with her black standard-issue Starfleet bikini on a storage shelf and her towel in the Steam Room. Just the thought alone made her bite her bottom lip ever so slightly, before a soft chuckle escaped her lips as Amanda shrugged off that thought. ”Just live a little, Mandy.” After her slightly Martian-accented voice had left her lips, Amanda took a deep breath and ran three steps towards the pool. In one smooth motion she stretched her arms and jumped, narrowly clearing the first two lanes of the pool before hitting the water and disappearing beneath the surface.

The cold water of the pool came as a shock after the scalding hot Steam Room, but it really didn’t bother Amanda at all as she smoothly turned in the water; first horizontally so she could look at the surface, and then diagonally just before she reached the other side of the pool. Feeling how her legs brushed over the smooth tiles of the pool as she turned, the Martian placed her feet against the edge and pushed herself off with all her strength before swimming back to the other side. Within seconds, she breached the water on the other side of the pool again. As she held the edge of the pool and gasped for air, Amanda brushed her blonde hair backwards before turning to look at the distance she’d just crossed in one go.

”That’s… not bad at all!” The content smile returned to Amanda’s face as she spoke, and she brushed her hair backwards once more before pulling herself out of the pool. She walked over to the Fresh Food Cabinet and retrieved a bowl filled with small carrots before making her way over to the replicator. ”Orange Juice, cold. No pulp.” Within mere seconds she was on her way again, still as naked as the day she was born, to enjoy a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi before going to bed. Tonight was a good night.

Re: An Unexpected Guide II - Day 5 | 2315hrs

Reply #1
[ Lt. JG Tessa May Lance & Ensign Lauren Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @Nesota Kynnovan [Show/Hide]
It'd been a long day for Tessa, and an early one for Lauren. The two hadn't had much time to get reacquainted since the sickbay recovery. Lauren felt tired but wanted to unwind as did Tessa who had spent the better part of the day in the holodeck with friends, despite yet another malfunction occurring. The girls knew the public baths was the likeliest place to cool down, relax and let the water cover them and their pain. The last time Tessa had been to the pool, well she met Amanda Ashby under some unusual circumstances to say the least but Lauren had no such issues yet. Especially since she had yet to view this part of the ship for leisure activities.

Wanting to save at least some time, they had agreed to meet already in their bathing suits. Tessa's was a fairly skintight bodysuit, leaving little to the imagination but it was form fitting and comfortable for her. Much like some leggings or other materials. Lauren on the other hand went boldly with a two-piece accentuating her curves in all the right places. They had covered themselves with Starfleet issue towels before heading through the corridors. Occasionally getting some looks from passersby along their way to the pools.

"Ready for this Tess?" Lauren asked as she smiled at her friend.

"Yeah. Just a little tired is all. I did spend the better part of the day in a holodeck, trapped by a malfunctioning hologrid again. Granted, it was fun with Kate and Scruffy there but it turned the safety's off again." Tessa explained.

"I need to join you on one of these someday." She said laughing at her friend as they approached the door.

The door wooshed open as per normal operating fashion and the sight before the two wasn't what they expected. Another well endowed blonde woman stood climbing into the hot tub with her drink and food, and lacking a particular garment. Tessa's eyes went wide as she realized who it was nearby. She nudged Lauren and whispered. "That is Amanda Ashby. She met me in a similar fashion not too long ago."

"Oh boy...you are a rowdy one aren't you." She said elbowing Tessa in the ribs. "Well, let's meet her." She called over to the blonde woman who by now realized she wasn't alone. "Hey Amanda! No one out of the ordinary here but Tessa and me. I'm Lauren!" She looked her over. "You look great by the way!"

"Holy smokes Amanda. I didn't expect to see you here!" She giggled. "Looks like you took a page out of my book too."

Re: An Unexpected Guide II - Day 5 | 2315hrs

Reply #2

She had just stepped into the warm water and placed the bowl of carrots and her tall glass of orange juice near the edge, at a spot where she’d be able to easily reach for them without the risk of anything falling into the Jacuzzi. The bubbling water felt amazing on the skin of her long, slender legs and the blonde-haired Lieutenant Junior Grade briefly closed her eyes to relish the moment before she began to slowly submerge herself. While doing so however, Amanda was startled when she suddenly heard a voice coming from behind her and, in an attempt to hide her nudity from any prying eyes, she quickly sank all the way down until just her head was poking out from above the warm water. It only took a fraction of a second, but it wasn’t until then before Amanda turned around to look into the direction of the voices.

And of course, it was Tessa May Lance. The blonde-haired Fighter Pilot was flanked by someone who introduced herself as Lauren and, as the remarkably busty redhead began to compliment her, Amanda felt how her cheeks began to colour into the same shade of red as the woman’s hair out of sheer embarrassment while she wondered just how much Tessa and Lauren had seen. It was an unspoken question that was answered by Tessa shortly after, and the blush on Amanda’s cheeks only turned a brighter shade of red as she struggled to regain herself. ”Nice to meet you, Lauren!” Despite her embarrassment, the slightly Martian-accented voice only accentuated the friendly smile which the blonde-haired Psychiatrist now forced onto her face. Even in response to Tessa’s joke Amanda laughed softly while she turned her blue-eyed attention towards the Fighter Pilot. ”Well, it looks like you’re reading a different book today then.”

Despite her jovial attitude, Amanda genuinely wished she could flush herself down the drain along with the water of the Jacuzzi. ”I like your choice of swimwear though, it suits you!” As she spoke, the blonde-haired Martian wrapped her left arm over her ample breasts beneath the surface of the water. Even though the bubbling surface covered them adequately, there was no harm in making sure they were covered. ”So, what brings the two of you down here at this hour of the evening?” 

Re: Day 05 [2315 hrs.] An Unexpected Guide II

Reply #3
[ Lt. JG Tessa May Lance & Ensign Lauren Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @Nesota Kynnovan [Show/Hide]
Lauren and Tessa giggled at the abrupt dive into the water and subsequent splashing by Amanda Ashby. Having caught full view of her backside sans clothing, they were intrigued what she looked like from the front. Not that either woman were trying to flirt but because of general curiosity to compare notes. The cheeks of the blonde woman glowed red akin to that of Lauren's mane. "Nice to meet you too officially, or is that unofficially?" She chuckled a little letting her face glow with a growing smile.

Tessa saw the smile forced upon the other woman's face clearly still startled with an adrenaline kick due to the sudden surprise visit. "Oh I'm reading the same book but just came from a nice excursion on the holodeck with Kate and Scruffy. I met up with Lauren afterwards to go for a dip in the hot tub. I'm a little jostled from that adventure." She said as she began to peel off the suit before she dipped her toes into the hot water bubbling before her. The heat felt great on her feet as she let out a moan of satisfaction.

"Thank you for the compliment on our outfits!" She could see how insecure the beautiful woman in the tub was with being caught in her predicament.

"Holy smokes, I so needed this." Bruises of varying sizes could be seen all over her arms, legs and parts of her waistline as she lowered herself the rest of the way in.

"Yeah, you weren't kidding. Welp. I'm not going to be the only one here wearing clothes." She said looking up and down her friend as she too began to extract her body from her suit. Grinning as she realized that she was about to be free from her constraints. Her ample martian chest dropping heavily to her chest as she let out a relaxed breath of air knowing she had nothing bolting them upwards and weighing them to her back. "Ahhh, that feels better." She said as she walked over to the replicator. Ordering a platter of chicken fingers and a coke for her and Tessa after seeing that Amanda already had something to eat nearby.

Lauren walked back to the two blonde women as she lowered herself into the tub, leaving little to the imagination. The two sat down in the hot tub opposite of Amanda before eating a little. "Well, we decided to come down so we could hang out but the more the merrier. Tessa has been in the holodeck a while and I was getting off duty. We wanted some relaxing downtime since it'd been a bit since we'd hung out. So Amanda, tell us a little about yourself. Or at least me, since Tessa and you have already met it seems." She eyed them quizzically.

After hearing what Amanda had to say, Tessa piped in. "How have you been holding up with everything we've just had to deal with this past week? I spent a little time in the med bay getting healed up after crashing my Valkyrie into the bulkheads of the fighter bay." She winked as she took a hearty bite of her food. "Still a little sore but that could also be the holodeck going on the fritz again with me and Kate."

"So Amanda, what do you recommend for someone who just met a distant relative. Meaning someone who should be dead but isn't and is here under unusual circumstances? I just met my reason for joining Starfleet in the first case. I'm not sure how to relate to him...I mean her. Ughh...."

Reply #4

At that particular moment the wild idea suddenly seemed like a huge folly to her and, while a big part of Amanda genuinely hoped that both women would keep walking so she would be granted the modicum of privacy needed to get out of the Jacuzzi and get dressed again, it –of course- wasn’t to be. As she listened to Lauren’s friendly introduction and their reasons for visiting the Public Baths at this ungodly hour, what little hope the blonde-haired Psychiatrist still retained almost immediately vanished when Tessa suddenly began to take off her bathing suit; while she had half expected the Fighter Pilot to strip naked given their earlier encounter, the sheer eagerness with which the other blonde almost seemed to tear off her suit nevertheless surprised her. For a brief moment Amanda’s blue eyes focused on the Fighter Pilot’s firm C-sized globes as they jiggled freely before the eyes of Gods and Men alike –proverbially speaking, of course- and she could feel how her nipples instinctively began to harden against the skin of her arm beneath the bubbling surface of the water.

While her blue eyed-attention did register the various bruises on Tessa’s now naked frame as the woman lowered herself into the Jacuzzi, despite Amanda’s already futile hopes for the contrary, it quite honestly didn’t even surprise her at all to see that the blonde-haired Fighter Pilot once again managed to find a way to get herself in some kind of trouble. The biggest difference was that, in this particular case, Amanda realized only too well that she somehow got caught up in it as well through a combination of stupid coincidence, the worst possible timing and just sheer old bad luck. Just as she pondered just which one of those factors really did her in, all while Tessa was making herself comfortable in the Jacuzzi, Lauren spoke up once more and subsequently drew her attention when she began to strip as well. Amanda’s jaw almost hit the water (which quite honestly wasn’t even that hard given how far she’d submerged herself, but that aside) when the red-haired woman discarded her bikini top and, in sheer disrespect for that piece of clothing which had likely worked harder than anyone or anything in this entire Galaxy ever did before, simply threw it onto the deck; baring her more than ample breasts in the process. What little clothing still remained at that point soon joined her bikini top and Tessa’s bathing suit and, as Lauren made her way to the replicator, Amanda couldn’t help but bite her bottom lip as she tried to think of a way to get out of this predicament.

There wasn’t any and, as Lauren returned with a platter of snacks and two soft drinks, Amanda silently cursed herself for taking one of the more discreet and elevated Jacuzzis as opposed to the much larger hot tub right in front of the Steam Room. From there, she could have at least seen the two women coming into the Public Baths from their dressing room, and it would have left her with the possibility of escape by dashing to the relative privacy of the Steam Room. Hindsight was a terrible mistress though and, as Lauren joined them in the Jacuzzi, Amanda sighed softly as she decided to surrender herself to her fate; it was done anyway, and she could still choose to walk to the Steam Room at any given time if she wanted to. It was no use to be childish about it, especially because she was the one who decided to go skinny dipping in the first place.

As she listened to the two women while they chatted, Amanda couldn’t help but grin over their combined –and rather obvious- efforts to make her feel more at ease. It nevertheless worked though and, as Amanda spoke up, the smile that began to adorn her face was a genuine one. ”And what did I tell you about landing during our last encounter, Tessa?” A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she recalled their first encounter, and her blue-eyed gaze turned towards Lauren to explain. ”During our first encounter, Tessa stumbled into the Jacuzzi and landed face-first into my breasts. I told her that she definitely needed to improve her landing skills a little more.” While she laughed, the blonde-haired Psychiatrist could feel a knee brushing against her right leg and she turned her attention back to Tessa again. There was no indication that the woman had brushed up against her on purpose though, but it made Amanda realize that both women were casually leaning against the edge of the Jacuzzi while she was still submerged down to her neck. It was actually a little pathetic and, after closing her eyes and taking a deep breath to prepare herself, Amanda took away the arm she’d wrapped around her breasts and sat up in a normal way as well; unknowingly making it all the more sensual by the reluctant, slow way in which she did so.

When she finally sat up straight again, the blush on Amanda’s face turned into the same flustered shade of bright red as Lauren Pierce’s hair because her ample 34E-sized breasts were now on full display as well just above the surface of the bubbling water. They jiggled proudly in defiance of gravity and were perked because of the rose pink-coloured areola, which were roughly three inch in diameter, and the obviously hard nipples at their apex; it left little question that the situation had aroused Amanda, despite or possibly even because of the embarrassment. ”Without joking though, I’m glad you weren’t seriously hurt.” Amanda concluded with a kind and caring smile as she nodded towards Tessa, before then turning her attention back to Lauren. Unwilling to really comment on her own week, especially because she didn’t want to talk about Marija Ferik nor the role which she unwittingly played in the woman’s demise, the blonde-haired Psychiatrist simply chuckled and winked at the equally busty redhead. ”Given our lack of uniforms I think I’m allowed to give you some unofficial, off-the-record advice for that particular case, Lauren. I recommend alcohol, and lots of it as well.”

Reply #5

Tessa laughed at Amanda's phrasing of her landings process. "Well, you know it! I can't help it when the ship doesn't go my way." Lauren laughed as she heard the followup portion regarding Tessa. Giving her a gentle elbow in the water as her chest floated to the top, exposing what she had hidden in the suit in full glory and display. Her crimson hair that was wet, flowed like blood in the water.

"So, that's how Tessa landed!" She laughed as she heard it in full details. "She landed in the safe confines of a fellow martian. Rather fitting if I do say so myself." Lauren readjusted herself in the water and felt her knee brush that of someone else. Shrugging it aside she leaned back and enjoyed her late night snack.

Both the blonde and redheaded women noted Amanda's comfort level somewhat rising which was something they'd hoped to help her with. After all, their anatomy was basically the same albeit with slightly different proportions. Nothing to be ashamed about, but rather celebrated. Their eyes were locked on her momentarily as she moved slowly to a normal positioning.

After Amanda addressed Tessa, she had turned and relayed her thoughts to Lauren, clearly glancing at her exposed portions above water. "Well, you see, I tried the alcohol and it just sent us into a frenzy haha. We had a good conversation however and the whole situation felt, strange to say the least. Meeting one's ancestor is very, very odd. Especially when time travel and accidents are concerned. Not sure she'd want me letting her whole story out so I'll stop."

Changing the subject, the pair continued to eat their snacks but Tessa's clumsy self dropped the chicken fingers in the water and she dove to fish them out of the water. Lauren laughed at the oddity of their situation. Three women of varying departments, without uniform, or swim suits, in a hot tub, naked. It just didn't get odder than that.

"Sorry, this must be very strange for you." She said to Amanda. "I mean, it's odd for us too but nothing that I can't get comfortable with. Tessa as you can see has her moments." As she watched the blonde fishing deeper and accidentally bumping Amanda's upper leg with her hand trying to grab the runaway snack blindly. Then her other hand flew up swatting Lauren's breast which sent a ripple through the pair and the water simultaneously. "I think our girl forget to come up for air haha", she laughed. Reaching down she pulled Tessa by her hair gently to reach the surface. "Okay there. I think it's a lost cause. Just go replicate some new ones if you're still hungry. I don't think Amanda wants to be groped under the water. I'm not sure I do either they way you're flailing about."

Tessa's face turned a deep red as she gained a sheepish look on her face. "I'm sorry guys. I just was attempting to save them even though I couldn't eat them." She tried to return the color of her face to her normal hue which helped as Lauren returned the conversation to something normal.

Lauren laughed at her. "So Amanda, what do you typically do for fun or to let off steam? I know Tess here enjoys the holodeck, like a lot! I enjoy flying and sometimes the holodeck, but mostly recreational activities."

She listened to her nude compatriot hoping to bring some level of decorum and decency back to the hot tub so they could relax and enjoy themselves. Especially with Tessa's antics and clumsy nature getting in the way.

Reply #6

Amanda had stared in silent appreciation as Lauren’s own remarkably ample breasts came floating to the surface and, given their size, it wasn’t really surprising to hear that the red-haired woman was a fellow Martian. She had noticed that both Tessa and Lauren stared at her just moments ago, when she’d taken to sitting up straight in the Jacuzzi and bared her own E-sized breasts for them to see in the process, and as such Amanda figured that Lauren most likely wouldn’t take offense to her own breasts being appraised like that. At least not if she’d be a little more discreet about it, which she actually really wasn’t at all.

As she listened how Lauren began to mention meeting her ancestor, Amanda took a sip from her glass of orange juice and almost wished that there was vodka in it; she was off-duty after all and, if the red-haired woman would start talking about her issues right there and then, the blonde-haired Psychiatrist knew that she would need it. While she most definitely loved her job, whenever she was skinny dipping in a public Jacuzzi it really wasn’t the first thing on her mind. Especially not if ancestors were involved, those kinds of problems were an entirely different ballgame that simply couldn’t be winged on the fly. An appreciative smile began to adorn Amanda’s face when Lauren mentioned that she’d change the subject though and, as if to permanently put anything work-related to rest, Tessa suddenly dropped her chicken fingers into the water and promptly decided to dive after them.

In the chaos that followed, Amanda couldn’t help but laugh as she leaned back and tried to shield her face from Tessa’s frantic flailing. She could feel how the blonde-haired Fighter Pilot’s hand brushed along her upper left leg in the process, and the Martian Psychiatrist shifted in her seat in response so she wouldn’t be in Tessa’s way. In between keeping an eye on Tessa’s flailing arms and the general chaos that the woman was causing, Amanda barely registered what Lauren tried to say and simply just laughed instead; especially when the red-haired woman reached out and gently pulled Tessa back up to the surface by her hair.

While she listened to the back-and-forth between the two women, Amanda fished one of the chicken fingers out of the water and watched the now soggy snack as it instantly became limp between the thumb and index finger of her left hand. “Well, it certainly isn’t skinny dipping in the Jacuzzi, before either of you get the wrong idea about me. The last time I wanted to enjoy the Jacuzzi, the roles were reversed and I ended up walking in on Tessa like this.” Wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes with the back of her right hand, Amanda couldn’t help but grin at the two other women before shooting the chicken finger towards Tessa. Her blue eyes watched how it shot towards the blonde-haired Fighter Pilot and harmlessly bounced off of her left C-sized breast before dropping back into the water. “This is actually a first for me, as is being groped under the water for that matter.”

With a soft sigh, Amanda turned her attention to the Jacuzzi and looked at the elephant in the room. Or rather, at the various chicken fingers that were bobbing up and down all around them in the bubbling water. “So, hear me out. I know we’ll have to fish those chicken fingers out of the water, but it’s not like anyone else will walk in on us at this time of the evening, and I really want to enjoy a relaxing Jacuzzi before turning in for the night.” As she spoke, Amanda slowly began to stand up, hesitant for a brief moment but gradually getting up faster as she went; revealing, amidst a shower of droplets that came raining down, her slender stomach, shapely hips and cleanly shaved lower lips at the apex of long legs that seemed to go on almost forever. “Now, I’m going to relax in one of the other Jacuzzis. You’re more than welcome to join, but Tessa!” Amanda fixated her blue eyes on the Fighter Pilot. “Don’t go diving around for chicken fingers in there. Those Jacuzzis are half the size of this one, there’s little room for that kind of tomfoolery.” While she attempted to sound stern, the joking sound of her Martian-accented voice and the wink which she presented to both Lauren and Tessa made it only too obvious that she was anything but. And, with those words, Amanda turned around and picked up both her bowl of carrots and her glass of orange juice before making her way over to the other Jacuzzi.

Reply #7

Lauren and Tessa both joined in laughter as they heard Amanda's reply for their current predicament of skinny dipping into the jacuzzi together. Lauren elbowed Tessa after Amanda's mention of Tessa being in the reverse roles. Although her elbow connected with the blonde woman's side boob and caused her to yip. A smile filled glare shot back at the redhead as they returned their attention to Amanda who explained it was her first time being groped, albeit accidentally under the water's surface. "Sorry." She shrugged as a chicken finger was tossed and ricochet off her breast. "Careful there. Might give me the wrong idea about you." She winked and chided her, albeit not entirely jokingly.

The two friends listened in as Ashby alluded to the fact that food was dodging around in their jacuzzi rather unpleasantly, and made a motion to move to a vacant one lacking food inside it. "I think that's a wonderful idea actually." Her eyes caught the glimpse of the taller, more full figured martian before her who was currently getting up, with no attention for modesty with all that had already transpired between them. Her thoughts wandered as she admired the woman before her and wondered what it was in the martian waters that caused them both to be so well endowed. Shaking her head, she gathered her things and walked over following her lead.

Tessa meanwhile, finally finished collecting her dinner platter before picking up her items too and depositing the remnants of her meal to the replicator recycler, and moving her swimwear too. The look from Amanda to Tessa specifically told her what needed to be said but she elaborated anyhow. "No worries Amanda! I won't be bringing any food with me this time. Don't want to make it any more uncomfortable than I already made it... Sorry for crashing your relaxation time." A soft smile briefly struck her face before she continued towards them.

Wet red hair stuck to the small of Lauren's back as she got near the new jacuzzi, which was a bit smaller. But not too small for the three of them. Although four would be a crowd. There was no embarrassment from her though as she dropped her clothes near the water's edge with her towel. Taking a moment to stretch, which only accentuated what she was blessed with from her ancestor's genes. Arms raised high as her breasts rose with them, before she let them down again and sat at the edge of the water, dangling her feet and shins in the warmth. Goosebumps running across the exposed flesh of her skin, her hands resting on her thighs as she leaned forward. "Well, no tomfoolery from me anyways." She said with a laugh.

Tessa raised her arm. "That would be me!" She said gloating loudly as if to announce to the room that she is the holder of shenanigans in the vicinity. She hopped into the jacuzzi and found a seat on the bench. "Much better choice there Amanda. Loads better without the food floating about." She smiled as through the corner of her eye she looked at Lauren and slapped her exposed ass not too hard but enough to make a sound and leave a read mark. "No get in girl!"

"Yow! That hurt Tessa!" She said rubbing her bubbly round keester before opening her legs ever so slightly to massage her bum to feeling normal again. "Jeez girl. That wasn't cool." She turned back towards Amanda, slight irritation at her friend as she tried to relax again. In doing so, she lowered her bottom to one of the jets to let it massage the sore spot Tessa planted moments before. Still half exposed, she placed her arms crossed across her chest and slightly under to add warmth without fully submerging.

"So what do you enjoy doing when not being harassed by members of the crew, naked, and this late at night?"

Reply #8

As she sat down in the bubbling hot water of the smaller Jacuzzi, Amanda could hear Tessa’s apology for crashing her relaxation time. It made her feel a little bad to hear that the blonde-haired Fighter Pilot had apparently taken her semi-joke a little too serious and, as she turned her blue-eyed gaze up from the water to look at Tessa in an attempt to clarify her earlier comment, the Martian’s blue eyes were met with the sight of Lauren Pierce just as the woman stretched and, in doing so, left preciously little room for questioning her Martian genes. For a brief moment she kept her gaze upon Lauren, and in doing so instantly forgetting what she was going to say to Tessa, before she turned her attention back to the water again while the two other women traded quips.

When Tessa got into the Jacuzzi just moments later, it immediately proved to be much smaller than the bigger Jacuzzi indeed. It was probably a little over half as small and, as the Fighter Pilot commented how this Jacuzzi was much better due to its lack of food floating around, Amanda could feel how their knees and upper legs briefly brushed against each other; prompting the blonde-haired Psychiatrist to sit up straight and once again emerging her ample breasts completely from the warm water. At that exact moment Tessa traded another quip with Lauren, encouraging the red-haired woman to get in as well. To further accentuate her words, the Fighter Pilot slapped Lauren’s behind and Amanda momentarily grimaced in response to the sound of the slap.

If only briefly. As Lauren rubbed her behind and lowered herself into the Jacuzzi, all the while complaining towards Tessa (and with good reason too!), it only took one look at the blonde-haired Fighter Pilot’s face to draw a burst of laughter from Amanda’s lips in response to what probably was the cheekiest, quasi-innocent facial expression she had ever seen before. It was exactly this particular trait that Amanda had come to respect so much about Tessa; no matter what happened, the Fighter Pilot always managed to find the energy to make someone laugh and allow them to forget about their problems, if only for a moment.

And, as everyone knew, laughing definitely was the best medicine.

While she was laughing, Amanda realized that Lauren had asked her a question. She took a brief moment to wipe a tear from her eye before looking back up at the two women with a genuinely happy smile. “Oh, I enjoy all kinds of stuff. I like reading in quiet places, to allow my mind to wander and emerge myself in fantasy. Though I also enjoy swimming and I love watching Grav-Hockey, amongst other things.” For a brief moment she turned her attention towards Tessa though and, as she did, her tone of voice became somewhat mischievous. “However, naked and harassed pretty much covers my off-duty activities since I came to meet this one here.” The sheer tone of Amanda’s Martian-accented voice made it obvious that it was just a joke though and, to further accentuate her words, Amanda splashed a wave of water towards the Fighter Pilot sitting on the opposite side of the Jacuzzi. As the wave watched over the woman, Amanda turned her blue-eyed attention back to the redhead. “What about you? What do you do in your free time?”

Reply #9

The feeling of bumping knees could be felt beneath the water. Tessa took note it had to be from Ashby's legs as she was taller than the other two with long legs. She leaned back as she took note of the other blonde's ample chest on display in the jacuzzi. It made her glance down at her own, which were not small but not large either. In thought she attempted to duplicate the view on her own end, but the comparison came up short. The fighter pilot's attempt to one-up someone failed...sort of.

Lauren glanced over at Tessa's chest on display or the attempt to do so compared to Amanda Ashby's and giggled. But she laughed at Amanda's laughter towards Tessa. Clearly having something to do with the glare the smaller blonde received for the swift swat on the bottom.

Still half submerged, her medium-sized areolas on full display as she had her ample sized chest displayed to the world. Almost bobbing at the top of the water from how buoyant they were. She couldn't help but look at Amanda's as well noting their size differences. She felt...almost mesmerized before shaking her head and getting back to the conversation she had with the woman across from her.

"I used to find time for reading. Lot of good ways to have fun for sure. I do like a good fantasy novel though from time to time." She smiled warmly and continued to listen in. They certainly had some things in common though. "I really like getting time to swim, hockey, and adventures that have some decent exploration and fun involved." She winked. "Kind of like this situation." A big grin washed over her face as she heard Amanda's retort about the recent off duty activities.

Tessa laughed in a snort and then full on laugh. "Yepper! That's us for sure! " She regained her composure the best she could in the situation. "Aside from this type of fun, I do also enjoy other things. I enjoy....hmmm....lets see...Acrobatics, Sarcasm, Old World Jargon, History, Holonovels, Space Piloting, Holodeck Adventures, and Acting!"

Lauren took this moment and leaned forward giving the jets time to hit her lower back as she partially emerged from the water. Her toned waistline shown and the tops of her pelvic bone were on display too as she let the jets hammer her back.

"Well, I enjoy as I said, Exercise, Swimming, Thrills, Adventure, Holonovels, Workouts, Exploration, Fun, Pizza, and Acting too. So basically a lot of stuff. Haha." She chuckled and moved next to Amanda a little closer where Tessa couldn't hear over the bubbling jets.

Her warm breath almost hitting near Amanda's ear. "I also enjoy messing with Tessa because it's easy to do, and her mind races like a hamster in a wheel. She's scatterbrained and so her thoughts are like it too. Just fun to watch her wonder and squirm."

Pierce backed up to her normal spot again let the jets continue to do their work as she submerged again to let the jets hit her shoulder blades. Tessa followed suit after that but not before bumping feet under the water with the other two.

"Not much foot room, but plenty of room for us!" She smiled as she said it in a deeper tone causing Lauren to laugh again.

"You're so weird. But that's what makes us good friends. Anyhow Amanda, what's on the agenda with the way things are going now. I mean with the slowdown since the ceasefire?"

Reply #10

It hadn’t escaped Amanda’s attention that the other women were staring at her breasts and, while a part of her felt complimented by their gazes, a different -perhaps much bigger- part felt a little self-conscious at the same time. After all, it wasn’t that difficult to miss the signs of her arousal; her 34E-sized breasts were perked and her hard nipples were pointing straight at Tessa as if to accuse her of some heinous deed. Knowing the blonde-haired Fighter Pilot, it probably wouldn’t even be too far off either.

As she listened to the two women while they talked about their hobbies and interests, Amanda couldn’t help but grin as she heard their little jokes about enjoying these particular kinds of situations. While this was only her first time doing this, the blonde-haired Martian wasn’t ready to admit that she liked this; in fact, she wasn’t even sure whether she would ever do this again or if this memory would make her shy away from it.

When Lauren was finished talking about her interests, which included the one thing everyone would probably agree on -pizza- the woman suddenly moved closer to her. Way closer, in fact; the red-haired Martian had moved in so close that their shoulders were touching and, due to the angle of the Jacuzzi, there was only mere inches between the side of Lauren’s right breast and her own equally ample left one. It definitely drew Amanda’s blue-eyed attention and, when the other woman suddenly spoke up, the feeling of Lauren’s warm breath suddenly hitting her ear made her shiver instinctively. What the woman had to say made sense though, as Tessa May Lance definitely was energetic and easily excited, and Amanda could easily see the young Fighter Pilot wonder and squirm about Lauren’s japes.

Amanda turned her head to the side in order to answer and, for the briefest of moments, she found that the distance between her face and Lauren’s was just about as much as the mere inches between their breasts. It briefly caught her breath in her throat but, if the red-haired Martian was even aware of it, she didn’t let it show because after only that brief moment she moved away back to her normal spot; leaving Amanda sitting there a little dumbfounded as to what just happened. The realisation came soon after; Lauren had been japing and messing with her in the exact same way as she’d just admitted to doing with Tessa.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as Amanda recollected herself and, seeing how Lauren submerged herself down to her shoulder blades, the Psychiatrist turned her blue eyed attention back to the Fighter Pilot sitting directly in front of her. As she did so however, the woman followed Lauren’s example and Amanda could feel how Tessa’s feet bumped into her own. ”Just barely, this Jacuzzi isn’t as big as the other one.” Not really willing to be the only one with her breasts on full display for the other two women to stare at, Amanda began to submerge herself into the water as well. While she did so however, she could feel how her knees bumped into Tessa’s and, as she submerged herself even further, she could feel how one of her knees slipped in between the Fighter Pilot’s legs while the other blonde’s knee slipped between hers. ”Tessa! Scooch over and stop claiming all the space!” To further accentuate her own jape, Amanda laughed and splashed water at Tessa again before turning her attention back to Lauren. ”In all honesty I have no idea. Lieutenant Commander Hathev is recovering from the fight,” For a brief moment her tone darkened a little as she remembered Marija Ferik and how the woman got killed. ”…as are we all in our own ways, I guess. We’re regrouping though, so I guess the Counseling Department will be up and running again soon!”

Reply #11

Tessa's confusion at Lauren and Amanda's close banter swirled still in her mind as she sat back watching the two friends of hers mingle in the hot tub. Her mind was very much like a squirrel in a maze as she attempted to collect her thoughts which at present and with the attractive distractions before her, she didn't see that happening.

"Wait a sec...Aren't you both natives of Mars?" She said pointing at the two women in front of her as she put the pieces together. "I mean, what I mean....ugh!" The feeling she held in her chest as she admired them was something she'd been getting a lot of lately.

"Because we're becoming fast friends?" She said quizzically looking at Tessa and Amanda and then back again. Comically she wasn't sure what Tessa was getting at. At least initially.

"No I meant, because...well...you know...." She finished rather embarrassed as she pointed to their bosoms and leaned her head into her own chest slightly before regaining her composure. Her arms thrust forward and eyes bugged out as she described this to them.

Realization struck her. "Ahh! You mean because of these puppies?" She said standing up in full, beautiful glory on display for them both from the upper thigh on up. The weight of gravity pulling on them slightly as they dropped to her chest after being in the water where they nearly floated on their own. Skin glistening with water dripping from her slender built frame as she hefted her breasts up and dropped them.

Gulping could be heard from Tessa before she replied. "Ahh, yep. That's what I meant. What's the story? They say the water but until now, I wasn't buying that." She crossed her arms intently as her own bust was propelled slightly upward.

Lauren looked at Amanda and laughed as she looked down at the other woman's ample chest. "Well, believe it. They're 100% martian made grade A natural." The redhead laughed again as she looked at the two blondes. Pierce sat down on the bench in the hot tube again but this time her waist and breasts were clearly still exposed. Her nether regions were getting cold from the drafty air outside the warm water hitting her folds.

As if a kid asking for permission, Tessa lingered on the conversation longer. "Can...can I feel how heavy they are? Mine are C cups but yours have to be..."

"E honey. Like I said, home grown. No ideas on Amanda's here but looks like an F or G?"

Tessa leaned forward and lifted Lauren's with both hands and got a feel of them, then squeezed her own, then back and then she looked at Amanda. "Definitely heavier than mine." The mental gymnastics were currently in play on Tessa's face as she continued her experiment.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Ya think? Done groping me now?"

"Not quite, I have to compare. But definitely something is off with that water." She said chuckling with a deeper drop in pitch to her voice. Her hand touched the areola and flicked it as she tested that to which Lauren slapped her hand away some.

After that Tessa reached for Amanda's ample mounds and inquired with her as well, "Can I feel yours for comparison?" Regardless of the answer, she reached over and began to heft her breasts as well comparing them to hers and her friends in weight and size.

As Tessa worked on her comparisons, Lauren attempted to reign in the conversation some. She eyed Amanda and nodded her head towards Tessa as if planning something against the woman. Whether for fun or pleasure or torture, or all three, it was left to the two of them to discern. But Tessa was about to be ambushed and didn't know it yet.

"So Amanda, did you want to try to do an outing off world sometime? Like a girls day out? Explore, see some adventure, and stay clothed so Tessa doesn't get weird on us?" She laughed at the last part as Tessa looked up and realized she was the butt of the joke before looking back down again.

Reply #12

It was hard not to laugh at the banter between Tessa and Lauren. While it wasn’t hard to miss that the Fighter Pilot was totally enamoured by their respective breast size, it was even more obvious that the red-haired Martian was deliberately coy about it to further bait the other woman. As expected, Tessa didn’t fail to take the bait either and the entire back-and-forth was becoming increasingly hilarious.

At least, it was becoming hilarious until Tessa suddenly asked Lauren for permission to feel her breasts. A blush began to colour Amanda’s cheeks when the red-haired woman, instead of declining, happily provided Tessa with her cup size without even a moment of hesitation before passing the question along. While her own breasts might have appeared a little larger than Lauren’s because they were somewhat higher on her chest, the red-haired Martian gave her way too much credit by judging her either an F-cup or a G-cup; that was a curse Amanda could have happily gone without. Unsure of how to reply to that question, the blonde-haired Psychiatrist was about to reply truthfully when she suddenly noticed that Tessa began to caress Lauren’s ample breasts. Not only that, but the redhead even allowed her to do so. It allowed Amanda’s mind to wander and question just how this was going to end up, and just that thought was enough to turn her blush into an even more furious shade of red.

”Well, you know…” As she spoke up in reply to Lauren’s question, Amanda’s voice was somewhat unsure and clearly mirrored the hesitation visible on her face. While the entire situation was clearly turning her on, and apparently not just her either judging from what was happening right now, this really wasn’t something she’d expected when she initially decided to go skinny dipping; now push was coming to shove and harmless teasing was getting more serious, part of her actually considered to chicken out and cut her losses.

Whatever Amanda wanted to say got caught in her now remarkably dry throat when she watched how Tessa began to tease Lauren’s areola however; prompting the latter to slap the blonde-haired Fighter Pilot’s hands away. Instead of backing down however, the blonde-haired Psychiatrist noticed that Tessa turned her attention onto her and reached for her ample 34E-sized breasts next. Before Amanda could utter as much as a surprised ”Uhhh…” in reply to Tessa’s question, the Fighter Pilot had already reached over. While it was usually impossible to tell whether Tessa was serious about something or not, Amanda nevertheless had to bite her lip not to gasp while the Fighter Pilot tried -and failed- to fit her breasts into her hands. What Tessa did succeed in however, with a fervour that convinced Amanda that this wasn’t just ordinary messing around, was to cover almost the entirety of her rose pink-coloured areola beneath her hands.

Amanda’s rose pink-coloured areola, which were roughly three inch in diameter, were already drawn perky by the obviously hard nipples at their apex. To feel how the sensitive flesh was squeezed beneath the palms of Tessa’s hands felt… surprisingly good, if Amanda had to be completely honest. It had been way too long since anyone aside from herself had touched her like that and, while a part of her told her to chicken out and cut her losses, a bigger, more tempting part told her to go with it and see where it would end up. So, as her hard nipples rubbed against the Fighter Pilot’s palms, the blonde-haired Psychiatrist arched her back ever so slightly to push more of her breasts into the other blonde’s already overflowing hands while reaching out for the other woman’s smaller C-sized breasts. ”I mean, only if I can feel yours.” As she spoke, Amanda grinned at Lauren in an attempt to make it sound like she was only going along with the tease.

When she reached out, Amanda began to softly caress Tessa’s C-sized breasts with her hands. Even though she pretended to only lift them to feel how heavy they were, using the same pretext which the Fighter Pilot had used just moments earlier, she nevertheless began to tease the other blonde’s hard nipples with her index fingers from such an angle that Lauren wouldn’t be able to see it; flicking and teasingly twisting them ever so slightly. While doing so, Amanda turned her blue-eyed attention towards Lauren with an innocent expression. ”Tessa without being weird? Wouldn’t that be boring, Lauren?” A soft chuckle escaped her lips before she shrugged ever so slightly. ”An outing off world sounds like fun though! There’s plenty to do on Qo’noS, I’m scheduled to take a boating trip tomorrow morning in fact!” With that same innocent smile, she turned her attention back towards Tessa. ”I hope you won’t be lonely if I borrow Lauren?”

Reply #13

Tessa's examination didn't last long but was just enough. "Sure thing!" She took Amanda's breast with excitement. She felt the tender flesh beneath her finger tips and thumbs before she rolled her eyes back as if contemplating how much further she wanted to take this. Also, she was trying to imagine the differences between the three of them. Although she did this with ease, she was totally oblivious to the other two women's hesitations and flushing in the cheeks. As her soft fingers felt the nubs of the two breasts in her palms, she was was determined as ever to discover what it was like since her own were of a much smaller caliber.

Lauren felt the feeling aching her from the insides from the gentle touch of her friend's hand. It was slowly turning her on as she went beyond the fun little test to a full on caressing. "Hmmph. Uh...Tessa?" She tried to stifle a moan as she caught the rest of what Amanda stated.

"That would be great actually. I would love to get to know you more and to do some boating. I really enjoy the water. Well...as you can see." A red faced Lauren stated as the effects of the hot tub temperature and the three's shenanigans were getting to her.

"Lonely? I know some ways to have some fun..." She winked at Amanda and continued messing with her before finally letting go. "Supposed to be going out with Kate and Scruffy again soon too. Tomorrow I have to go work on my Valkyrie with Scruffy. So I should be plenty preoccupied. Just make sure to take care of my girl here." She gave Lauren's nipple a tweak before letting go purposely to get a squeal out of her.

Rubbing her chest she smirked. "Sure will Tessa. And that hurt by the way!" She tweaked Tessa's as she rubbed it back and forth with the liquid from the tub. It was no doubt about it. She was very turned on. And Amanda and Tessa were both very attractive to her. She thought about if she should take this further but didn't want to be the weird newbie on the ship stalking people in the hot tubs.

"Welp! I have to get some rest. Keep Lauren company, will ya? I gotta meet Scruffy early in the morning for work. I imagine you guys will have some fun." She winked as she stood up and stretched. Letting the water run glistening down her athletically smooth body. Over every curve and angle. She shook her bottom at the two of them before she walked up to the replicator for a towel and proceeded out the doors of the tub.

"Well...that was an interesting exit." She smiled warmly at Amanda hoping she wasn't making it more weird. "Despite what Tessa was doing, I think you're very attractive, and perfect the way you are. She can be...strange in social situations for sure. No idea why she started that. Not that I didn't enjoy it once she got started that is. But still was interesting." She shook her head. "I wouldn't mind hanging out again though. With or without clothes." She chuckled shaking the wet red hair behind her. "But seriously, it'd be nice to get to know you more. You seem sweet and a good friend. Especially with that one." She said pointing backwards toward the door area.

She sat there listening to Ashby as she admired the blonde woman's body and how the water glistened down her curves as well. It was rather enticing to her and of interest but she didn't want to push her luck. She did want to be friends and so she hoped that Amanda would invite her to an outing soon. Especially after the week they'd just had being newly on board.

Reply #14

The fun was over almost as quickly as it started, and yet Amanda couldn’t help but smile as she watched how Tessa excused herself and began to stand up. It wasn’t hard to see that the blonde-haired Fighter Pilot deliberately made quite a show of it, and the Martian Psychiatrist couldn’t help but laugh when the other woman proved her point by shaking her ass at them while she walked off towards the replicator. With a soft sigh, Amanda closed her blue eyes and leaned backward in order to rest the back of her head on the edge of the jacuzzi; if not for anything else but to relax and calm down a little from Tessa’s full-on caressing.

When Lauren spoke up again, Amanda initially listened in silence but laughed once more when the woman mentioned how strange Tessa could be in social situations. ”Oh, I know.” As she spoke up after the red-haired Martian finished talking, Amanda opened her blue eyes and looked back at her fellow Martian. ”I guess Tessa is like that, she’s remarkably bubbly when it comes to these kinds of things.” It was obvious to Amanda that Lauren enjoyed the entire situation just as much as she had; the other Martian’s nipples were just as hard as her own, and from how she was seated little of those ample breasts was left to the imagination. Regardless, Amanda deliberately left out that she had actually enjoyed it much more than she should have. ”We’ll hang out again tomorrow if that’s soon enough, together with Commander Stark! Though yeah, we’ll be wearing clothes for that.” While it was probably obvious that she was joking, Amanda nevertheless winked teasingly at Lauren. If Tessa wasn’t involved in anything, it was very unlikely that any kind of nudity was involved whatsoever.

”Tessa had the right idea though.” As she spoke, Amanda began to sit up straight in the jacuzzi. ”We’ll have to get up early tomorrow, so we might as well go get some rest. The longer we stay here, the more we risk getting walked in upon after all…” She briefly looked down at her own breasts for a moment to make her point. ”And neither of us is really dressed for additional company.” With a chuckle, Amanda slowly began to stand up as well, albeit not nearly as teasingly as Tessa. ”Do you want to hit the showers and call it a night?”

Reply #15
Ensign Lauren Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @Nesota Kynnovan [Show/Hide]

Lauren smiled watching the blonde stare down her friend as the fighter pilot left the vicinity. She couldn't help it either as she took note of the various issues that the blonde pilot caused before leaving them by themselves. She stared at Amanda's mounds floating to the top of the water, fully enlarged on the areolas much like her own it seemed. Pointed and poking out as if begging to be touched.

A chuckle escaped her lips as she climbed out of the soaker, displaying her top half and waist in its full glory. Water glistening down her own form as well. But relaxed at the same time despite the chill of the air hitting bare skin. Despite what Tessa caused, Lauren actually enjoyed the feelings that it brought on and that Amanda was so well off like her. Martian waters they'd say. A little bit of her eyes locked onto the other woman's chest and appearance as she appreciated it. Startled she was brought back to reality hearing about hanging out again tomorrow.

"Oh, totally! I'd love that! And the clothing will be nice. We can focus on having a good time. Besides that, we can get in the good graces of the command crew." She winked back at her new friend.

The talk of getting up early was correct. They did have an early start if they were going to hang out. With shore leave still a thing, they'd better get their fill of it before the next mission started.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. And not like we need another person catching us like this haha." The blonde woman standing up now, Lauren did the same, climbing to her feet and grabbing her suit and rest of her clothing before hand. "Actually, I'll probably just go crash in my quarters. But I am looking forward to hanging out tomorrow. Have a good night though! And hopefully Tessa stays away and gives you the privacy you need." She put on her undergarments and shorts and shirt before throwing the towel in the recycle machine.

Turning around as she did, she caught Amanda still gathering her things. "By the way, don't be ashamed of your body. You look hot! Rock it, like the martian you are." She winked and proceeded to leave.

-FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder