Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357639 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #5102
I would have said hi earlier, but the captcha defeated me  /:| 

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to writing with you!

Reply #5103

NEW CHIEF CONN OFFICER AS OF DAY 07!

After both @Hope and @Luciain has been rendered Inactive Theurgists due to lack of posting activity and non-responsiveness to contact, the Theurgy is in need of a new Chief CONN Officer. Looking at it In-Character, and given service record and experience, @jreeves1701 's Larrant is the optimal choice that makes the most sense in the story. So, as of Day 07 - the day before Tempus Sigillum, a message would be circulated that Larrant has been promoted to the billet of Chief CONN Officer. This also means that Larrant is attending the meeting in the thread Tempus Sigillum on Day 08 as his first appearance in a Senior Staff meeting.

CWO1 Larrant              Chief CONN Officer (V1)

- Writer:  @jreeves1701

As for the characters of @Hope and @Luciain , pending a possible return in the future when they are able to actively participate, Sabrina Lail and Katherine Locke both return to serve aboard the USS Oneida at the personal request of Captain Jackson. Lail will be reporting to Lt. Donovan Bridges on the Oneida, and Locke will report to the Oneida's CMO, Dr. Kaneko Aio.

Ens. Katherine Locke            Nurse Practitioner (NPC)

- Former Writer: @Luciain

Lt. Sabrina Lail            CONN Officer

- Former Writer: @Hope

Sabrina Lail is not available for inheritance, but Locke is now listed on the Available Characters Page. I will NPC these characters as required in current ongoing threads but only if critically needed. Just PM me on the forum if you have any specific requests in that regard, with links to the current threads! Preferably, in group threads, it is better if the character is NPCed by other participants in that thread, and any current one-on-one threads are FIN:ed as soon as possible.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #5104
As a general heads-up folks: I've fractured a finger and sprained my wrist all in one go. I'll be reduced to one hand for a while, which makes writing a tad tedious. Please bear with me if I'm a tad late with tags.

Reply #5107
Feel better @Griff !! Take it easy and get lots of rest. <3
Ensign Sarah Bjørge, Nurse

[Show/Hide]

Reply #5108
As a general heads-up folks: I've fractured a finger and sprained my wrist all in one go. I'll be reduced to one hand for a while, which makes writing a tad tedious. Please bear with me if I'm a tad late with tags.
Ouch!  Take it easy, health comes first! 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #5109
Sorry for the absence as of late. Spent 3 weeks working Summer Camp. Just now getting my batteries recharged and putting some posts together for those of you waiting with bated breath for my return.
CPO Sithick [Show/Hide]
CWO1 Larrant [Show/Hide]
BG Natauna
[Show/Hide]

Reply #5110
Hey everyone! So I am going to try to catch up on any threads I am involved in this week (So long as I am next in line). I am going to be on vacation from July 9 thru July 17th so will have little to no access to the internet. Going to Flaming Gorge, Utah camping trip. I will catch up again though after my trip so no rush on the replies :)

Reply #5111
WE HAVE A NEW WRITER FOR KINO JEEN: IT'S DUMEDION!

Please come and congratulate @Dumedion , whom will take over writing Kino Jeen! :)

PO2 Kino Jeen                Security Officer 

- Writer: @Dumedion

Kino was in stasis since the Battle of the Apertures and bust she was thawed in the later half of the Aldea Prime Anthology. During Advent of War, she was fighting the Klingons aboard the Theurgy at the Battle of the Houses. There, she volunteered to take over the Jeen symbiont from Kaylon Jeen, whom was KIA. Given the experiences of her former hosts, Kino Jeen will be undergoing a bit of a transformation, and at the end of it, it is likely she will end up as a Combat Engineer in Security. To begin with, I will NPC Dr. Leux and Dr. Rez in an unfinished thread in Sickbay that Lathaniel left behind when he left the sim, where Kino has woken up and is dealing with the situation immediately after her joining.

Looking forward to reading this one's continued story, @Dumedion ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #5114
Welcome aboard! 

Reply #5116

FOUR INACTIVE THEURGISTS HAVE LEFT US

Greetings! Hope all is well for you all this summer!

As per the General Rules of the sim (Rule X). It states that if you cease to reply to your threads for an extended period of time, even when claiming you mean to do it, some kind of action has to be taken. Unfortunately, after two whole months of inactivity during which they have not posted in-character in the story, these status of these Theurgists has now changed to Inactive Theurgist.
- Oberonfrost
- Swift
- Teddyg123
- Redshift316

Should their life situation significantly change at some point in the future and they'll be able to once more post within the 10 days in all their threads, they may send an email to admin@uss-theurgy.com. In this application to rejoin the sim, they must outline what changes have been made, and their application will be taken under advisement.

As for their characters - at this hour - their fates is TBD in accordance with the preferences they have stated, be it that they have no preference for how they are handled, they want them to be KIA, or left available for inheritance. The In-Character positions some of the characters held will need to be overtaken by a new character, be they written by current Theurgists or by new Applicants. An In-Character explanation for their departures or demotions will need to be established as well, and more information will come on that front as soon as possible.

Best,

Auctor Lucan
Game Moderator

Reply #5118
GDI.  Swift's character is mine's boss and a key character in one of my threads.  :( 

I hope he returns soon so we can stop the assassination! 

Reply #5119
It is sad to see writers go. For those waiting on me, I am working on my responses and should have them out in the next 48. I have had computer issues the past week and just got back online.
CPO Sithick [Show/Hide]
CWO1 Larrant [Show/Hide]
BG Natauna
[Show/Hide]

Reply #5120
GDI.  Swift's character is mine's boss and a key character in one of my threads.  :( 

I hope he returns soon so we can stop the assassination! 
Not the assassination for mine but one Pierce is his 2nd in command. So hoping he gets back soon for that and the planned threads with Tessa.

Reply #5121

FIFE HAS RETURNED TO WRITE ISEL NIX AGAIN!

Greetings Theurgists!  :)

Fife has contacted me and explained how his life has changed enough to accomodate for writing with us again, so today he returns to write Isel Nix!

Ens. Isel Nix                 Former Lone Wolf (Medical Leave) 

- Writer: @Fife

Prior to the mission to Andor during Advent of War, Ensign Isel Nix was a Tactical CONN pilot. Before this Vulpinian joined Starfleet, she used to be a member of the Orion Syndicate. Having exposed all her past accomplices and connections, she has been given a pardon and even funded an orphanage for her savings. On the right side of the law, she has started a new life under a new name, having put her past behind her. She came aboard the Theurgy together with Donna Petterson just before the Battle of the Apertures. As of this point during the Interregnum, in which she will be thawed from stasis for a second time, she's been injured to the degree that she can no longer fly a warp fighter, and time will tell which Department she will end up serving in next in the story.

Welcome back @Fife !! Looking forward to our thread in sickbay.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #5123
Welcome back @Fife

Has there been any discussion on how Nix is coming back to active duty?

Come to Medical, we have cookies and I have on good authority so does Security!
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #5124
Hey all, so I am slowly making a return to posting.... It took a few months. (which I expected due to the nature of my job) I still work 9 and 10 hour days on average, and we're moving into the holiday season with August around the corner. (Yes, Holiday season starts in August). And I am liable to disappear almost entirely starting in November.... But I have begun posting again, so I should be writing with more regularity (until November) than I have been since I moved in May.

Reno is great, love the city and weather. I'm a Union Steward now, so that eats up even more time. All in all things are going mostly ok for me. So sorry to have disappeared. And thanks to @Griff for being insistent about getting me back into it here. Sorry it took so long. I am still working on either continuing or finishing up old threads I am in. I have ideas. so @Auctor Lucan I'll be caught up on the ones I need to close down with departed players shortly.

If I've forgotten about any threads, please ping me here or on discord.

Simple Audio Video Embedder