Skip to main content
Topic: USS Theurgy: What if - The Public Baths (Read 27535 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: USS Theurgy: What if - The Public Baths

Reply #225
[ Crewman 3rd Class Samala | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Brutus
[Show/Hide]

"Works for me,” Samala said, agreeing to the Terran’s proposal that they take their exploration of each other in turns. She couldn’t think of a better method and, maybe, they could learn something from each other as they progressed. Natalie had shifted slightly, sitting more upright now and with a simple movement of her arms at her sides, her bust seemed to swell in size, causing Samala’s eyes to widen at the sight of them before her. She wasn’t sure if Natalie saw the look she imagined was on her own face but the Terran’s words, promising that her breasts wouldn’t bite Samala, broke the moment and brought a smile and a soft laugh to the hybrid’s countenance.

“Are you sure?” Samala wondered as she watched water run down the valley between the Terran’s mounts. “They just seemed to swell at my approach,” she joked, trying to break any tension that either of them had. Somewhat more settled, the hybrid allowed her hand to continue its approach until it encountered the slick skin that was the side of Natalie’s breast. Cupping the side of it, Samala marvelled at the fullness beneath her fingers.

“It’s so firm,” the younger woman observed as her other hand came forward to rest on Natalie’s other breast. After a moment, both hands shifted down and under the breasts to cup and fill the weight of them in her palms. “They are heavier than I imagined, but much softer too,” Samala continued, spreading her thumbs out to hold them better, though being careful to avoid the nipples that were peaking.

Reply #226
[ Lt. Alana Pierce | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Griff @Juzzie [Show/Hide]

The feelings Alana felt at this point in time were more than she'd ever felt before. The feeling of being filled, of her nipples being teased and sucked on by Rhys, and not to mention Lillee teasing as well, she was in ecstasy. Her flesh enjoyed the feeling and rush of being taken but she enjoyed being on top, guiding him to her pleasures. The inward thrusts proved to be more than she could handle as she began bucking harder on his lap. She could feel an inner heat rising within her loins as well as her breasts swelling with each pulsation of his manhood.

Alana moaned as she felt pleasure all around her. Fingers gripped hard onto Rhys ribs as she pulled leaving finger marks in his flesh. Her head shot back as her breath became more erratic and her hair fell down her naked back. She felt it was almost there as she bucked with wild abandon on his lap. Sounds of slapping, wet, sex-filled skin, touched and released in a random motion. The guttural scream came forth as quickly as it had started as she finally climaxed. Her juices slid down his rod as her folds gripped around his member tightly. Her breathing became slower as she stayed positioned on his meatstick and kissed him.

"Not going to lie. That was fucking unbelievable. I don't feel up for a round two, but I enjoyed every second of that Rhys." She tried to accentuate how much she enjoyed it despite any misgivings she had when this started. "Really. Be proud of what you have. I never knew it felt that good from this end. Maybe we'll have to do this again sometime."

She said as she motioned to Lillee, "I can still see he's excited. Want to help him out? I need a rest." She said as she sat next to them in the chair and regained her breath.

Reply #227
[Lt. Cmdr. Natalie Stark | Public Baths | Deck 12| USS Theurgy 01] Attn: @Stegro88 
[Show/Hide]

While she hadn't exactly intended for her breasts to plump up for the other girls attention when she shifted her position, Natalie couldn't help but feel a strange sort of fluttering pride that the action had caught Samala's interest and attentions. Everyone liked to think they were attractive, or more so, everyone liked to have a little outside confirmation of that fact. Social recluse though she was, the Operations Chief was hardly immune from such impulses. Judging by the way she looked at Nat, the effect was pretty damn good, and the Martian would have to remember this to try on purpose at some point in the future. 

"I'm sure," she promised with a hint of laughter. She wiggled her shoulders a bit from side to side as she settled again, waiting for Samala to close the distance and trying not to be nervous. "They don't get bigger on their own, for the record. I think its just how I was holding my arms," she clarified, amused at the notion that her breasts might suddenly grow in size. They were big enough without quite being so large as to give her hefty back problems, though they were of a size that she enjoyed the support of a well fitted bra.

But there was no bra to ensconced her bust now, nothing but bubbly bath water, which offered no protection from the oncoming touch. They were buoyed slightly, yes, but exposed as they could be, and soon slick skin moved over the swollen orbs, drifting across the plump offerings. A shiver ran down her spine and she tensed slightly before again forcing herself to relax, while the younger woman explored.  A soft sigh escaped her lips, despite her best efforts, and soon Natalie was squirming a bit. 

"They're kinda funny like that, aren't they? Soft and firm all at once." She was well familiar with how her own bust felt, having lived with them day in and day out for her entire life, once they'd shown up in her teenage years.  She glanced down and watched, comparing the gentle attentions she was getting with some of the rougher appreciation she'd had from her one time with a man. Just like then, her nipples had grown hard, though it was truly like trying to compare apples and oranges, the two experiences were vastly contrasting. 

Taking the girls example as one to follow, Natalie brought her right hand up, out of the water, and wiggled her fingers a bit before cupping the girls side. Sliding up along Samala's ribs, Nat mimicked the curious junior enlisted woman, and soon found her hand closing over Samala's tit in turn. She gave a gentle squeeze, and noted, "These are a nice handful."

Reply #228
[ Crewman 3rd Class Samala | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Brutus
[Show/Hide]

Samala shivered at the touch of Natalie’s hand on her side, momentarily distracting her from the bountiful bosom she was holding in her hands. She’d never been touch like this before and she wanted to remember it all for when she thought back on it later. Soon the Terran’s hand rose up and found the hybrid’s waiting breast, holding it in a similar fashion to her her own were being held by the hybrid, even complementing them.

“That is kind of you to say,” Samala acknowledged with a soft smile. “But I think we both know who has the better pair,” she remarked, gently squeezing the flesh under her fingers to enunciate her point. “I’ve often wondered what having bigger ones might be like. To be able to look down and only see them,” she said wistfully, her hands continuing to hold and fondle the Terran’s tits, getting an idea for how they felt and moved. She’d noticed that, like her own, Natalie’s nipples had hardened into rigid peaks that seemed to beg for attention. She was almost about to run a thumb across one when she had a different idea.

“May I?” she asked carefully, leaning forward slightly to try and show what she was hesitant to ask vocally. The moment seemed to stretch for eternity before Natalie consented and Samala leaned forward further, gently probing the rigid nub with her tongue a few times before taking it fulling into her mouth.

Reply #229
[Lt. Cmdr. Natalie Stark | Public Baths | Deck 12| USS Theurgy 01] Attn: @Stegro88 
[Show/Hide]

Tucked away in the slightly secluded alcove, Natalie found herself struck by the similarities between the conversation she was having now, and that which she had over in the larger pool, with Bremer and Henshaw. Admittedly the previous conversation had been considerably less hands on, but the notion was much the same. Natalie had eventually come to the conclusion that there were both positives, and negatives associated with her body type and those of a more slender and sleek variety. She wasn't entirely well versed enough to communicate all of that Samala in a fashion that might help. Each preferred their own, she supposed. She had grown up with the difficulties inherit to a large bust size, and an early blooming. Samala likely as not had a similar experience to that of Bremmer and Henshaw.

There was nothing much she could do to change the other woman's preference, but Natalie could allow Samala to enjoy the experience of playing with a pair of the plump orbs that she seemed to be so envious of.

"I think that is all subjective," Natalie pointed out, wagging a free finger back and forth, not quite as if scolding a child. "I've often wondered what it would be like to jog across a room without needing a bra to keep these," she gave a playful wiggle to cause her bust to jiggle and draw attention there, "from bouncing about and causing me back pain. They're not all sunshine and roses, trust me."

Taking a slow breath, Natalie nodded her ascent to Samala, trying to relax as her heartbeat ticked up. Her tongue darted out, as if in anticipation, and she had to exert an effort of will to keep from squirming away. Deep breath in, deep breath out -which of course forced her bust up, toward the lips that were seaking her out. While she did not, in turn, try to twist about to return the same favor to the slimmer alien girl, Natalie did allow her hand to play across the proffered flesh, to try to mimic the motions of the girls tongue with her fingertips.  

Of course no finger could properly impersonate the warmth of a wet tongue, lapping across sensitive skin. the best she could manage was to push and flick the nub, back and forth, as a low groan escaped her own lips. Nat's head tilted back and she shivered as little starbursts of pleasure worked their way across Nat's boddy, from her bust, which was a rosy red now. From the water? From the sensations? Natalie couldn't determine.

Reply #230
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan, @Pierce, @Juzzie

[Show/Hide]

Lillee watched Alana ride Rhys the whole way, grinning as she took in the sight of Rhys's strong body, his masculine grunts of passion, Alana's curvy form gyrating, her full breasts bouncing, her answering groans of pleasure. It was a wonderful sight to behold, especially up close, Lillee's hand on Alana's lower back as the redhead woman energetically rode her lover to her completion, Rhys's hardness thrusting up deep inside her. Alana's orgasmic scream out into the rest of the Baths was a lovely surprise.

"Of course," Lillee said in reply to Alana's request, smiling at the two humans in turn. "That was wonderful to watch, truly. Beautiful." She glanced down at Rhys's quivering manhood, considering it. "And I will be happy to help you, Rhys. Judging from that spectacle you two have just provided to everyone, Alana shall not be the first to claim you here." Gently Lillee's hand went to his rigid shaft, stroking it gently as she looked into his eyes. "I will prepare you, so that you may enjoy yourself all the more having spent yourself at least once. Relax. Let it happen as it will, where it will. I will take care of you."

With that, Lillee kissed Rhys deeply, her tongue delving into his heated mouth, her hand still stroking his member. With that she looked at Alana resting nearby and winked. "Care to watch?"

Then Lillee shifted so that she was laying chest-down on the bed, her face close to Rhys's groin, still stroking him gently. She licked him sensually from the base of his manhood all the way to his tip, finally sucking and licking the tip in turn. With that, Lillee took him into her mouth as both her hands began to pump him, her tongue and lips lavishing his manhood with erotic attention, intent on driving Rhys all the way to the precipice and beyond. She kept her lips locked around him, so curious how he would taste inside her mouth. Different to Thomas whom she'd tasted just minutes before, or the same? Working Rhys over thoroughly, Lillee mused that she would soon find out.

Reply #231
[Show/Hide]

Moaning into the engorged nipple trapped between her lips, Samala’s eyes rolled back slightly as her own nipples reacted to Natalie’s tentative touch. She could feel them hardening even more that what they were, becoming, it seemed, so hard they she could have cut glass with them. Samala had never felt them so hard, and she tried her best to press her chest into Natalie’s hand deeper, seeking more contact.

“That feels so good,” Samala whispered after releasing the Terran’s engorged nipple. She was still holding the breast it was a part of and every so often gently squeezed or rolled it between her hands as she savoured the pleasure from her own bust. Moaning, the young pilot shifted in the water, bringing herself even closer to Natalie until their bodies were touching in multiple places. “I want to try something else,” she announced.

Without waiting for approval, her head dashed forward, and her moistened lips captured the Terran’s own in a somewhat inexperienced forced kiss. The back of her mind was telling her she should have waited for Natalie but the slight of her plump lips right in front of her sapped all control from the hybrid and she acted on her desires without hesitation.

Reply #232
[Show/Hide]

For a moment, the actions of others distracted Natalie from the careful exploration of the younger woman sharing the tub with her. The cry that filled the spacious chambers of the public baths was unmistakable in its nature. Not a cry of fear, nor scream of pain. But one instead of blissful release. Whose, Natalie couldn't be sure, though a part of her was ever so s lightly envious. Then again, she was indulging in some rather unorthodox exploration of her own, so she supposed she should not begrudge some other woman her pleasure. She aught instead to allow what was developing to develop to such a point for herself. And for Samala. Natalie had no desire to be so selfish as to not consider the other party involved in the play unfolding within the confines of the hot tub.

Moans far closer to home (such as it were) drew Natalie's attention back to the sensations she was feeling. The suck and tug on her nipple, the little spikes of pleasing delight that seemed to burst at random as the lithe woman applied herself eagerly to tasting Nat's bust. Her own soft moans mixed with the noises that Samala made - the girl clearly enjoying herself with her experiments, if Natalie was any judge. She supposed that she was in a pretty good place to make that call, as she carefully thread some fingers through the girls hair. The contact seemed...appropriate.

Pleased at the admission from Samala as her other hand teased the girls more modest breasts, Natalie hummed a little, and offered her a rare, genuine smile. This was accompanied by a small sigh and whimper as the girl popped off Nat's tit, the skin feeling cool in the wake of the contact, even though there was steamy heat enfolding them from the hot water she lounged in. 

"Something new?" Natalie tried to say. Tried being the operative word. While a wide range of options played out behind her mind, she did not have time to really parse them, or pry any further details from Samala. The girl crashed her lips down upon Natalie's in a rather inexpert attempt at a kiss. For a moment Nat floundered, almost humorously, until she could het her hands around Samala's hips. With an embarrassing shift of her legs, having them fall open wide to accommodate Samala, Nat drew her in, pressing a thin line of flesh from hip to tit as she struggled to take control of the kiss  and try to set the pace. 

Reply #233
[ Lt. Rhys Williams | Public Baths | USS Theurgy] Attn: @Pierce @Griff

Rhys had held onto Alana for dear life as she road out her orgasm on him. Finally, she had slowed and panting heavily she had kissed him. Rhys was covered in a light sheen of sweat and his chest moved up and down steadily as he tried to get his breath back. In truth he was surprised he had not joined her in having an orgasm, but then again today had been full of surprises.

Rhys certainly had no idea how to respond to her compliments at his performance. Rhys was not a person who knew how to take compliments. His cheeks, already read from their exertions burned a brighter red at her words. Rhys was certainly not sure what to say in response, anything he could have said would have sounded trite to him. So, he stroked her cheek and smiled at her affectionately before she got off him.

Alana had then invited Lillee to take her place. The enthusiasm with which both women were showing interest in him was gratifying if confusing to a man with so little self-belief and confidence. Lillee gripped his member and told him to relax. Really, she was in charge of this whole encounter. Rhys felt very relaxed being in the position of following someone else’s lead. Its was more natural for his personality. He was young, shy and soft-spoken. He put some people in mind of a timid puppy.

Lillee kissed Rhys and his dick jumped a little in her hand. Rhys loved kissing, something about it always made him as hard as a rock. There was no way he was going to last long in this situation given what he had just done with Alana.

Soon Lillee, was sliding her tongue slowly and sensually over him. He shivered and there was a sharp intake of breath as he looked down at her. His eyes following her every touch and move. Soon the teasing seemed to stop and she was working his hardness in an earnest desire to get him off. It wasn’t long, before he felt the pressure building in the pit of his stomach and lower. He threw his head back and his breath came in sharp shuddering gulps, his hands white knuckled gripped the lounger, as he came hard with a grunt. He felt himself lean back and pant softly.

Reply #234
[Show/Hide]

"What do I do?” Samala asked herself, mortified about what she had just done, and was continuing to do. “I should have waited, gotten permission before trying to kiss her. How am I going to look her in the face after this?” The young hybrid felt the other woman’s hands shift to her hips and Samala was certain that she was about to be pushed away for what she had done and was doing. Instead, she was guided to shift her position, the water flowing around their bodies as Samala found herself drawn up between the opened legs of the Terran until their skin met in a narrow band that stretched from hip to breast.

Distracted by this new development, Samala’s kissing relaxed, and she found her lips being guided by Natalie’s at a much slower and, admittedly, more enjoyable pace. Relaxing more, Samala allowed her weight to settle onto Natalie more, pressing their bodies together even further but also freeing her hands to roam across the Martian’s skin at will. Hips, shoulders, neck, Samala’s hands moved of their own accord as the hybrid relished in the sensations she was feeling.

Still, it couldn’t last and Samala finally pulled back and stared straight into Natalie’s eyes.

“I shouldn’t have done that,” Samala apologised. “I’m sorry.”

Reply #235
[Show/Hide]

Clearly Natalie wasn't the most nervous member of the pairing in the jetted tub. The Ops Chief could almost feel the quivering tension rolling of Samala, and it wasn't the good kind of aroused and almost toppling over the edge quivering either. Nat was familiar with that, if only by her own hands, and only rarely at that. But here was this woman even more timid than she. Which was almost amusing, given how she gave off a sort of hard edged vibe. Feeling her own pulse increase at the new, increased contract of wet skin to wet skin, Nat could only imagine how fast the other girls ticker was ticking, given her nerves. 

Still, it seemed to her that Natalie had managed to do something right, as the girl settled down and the kiss grew deeper, and deeper. When you're not thinking too much about it, this is rather nice. And it was. Soft, pliant, inviting. It was nice kissing Samala. Nor was she simply a limp participant. No, the hybrid girl was still a curious, active contributor to the dalliance, her hands roaming across Nat's body. All good kisses had to end, of course. Both parties needed to breathe, and soon enough - too soon, perhaps - Natalie was leaning back and drawing a slow breath to fill her lungs once more, looking up at the younger woman. A hint of a grin pulled at her lips as she rolled her shoulders back and listened.

The apology was short and to the point, and while Natalie appreciated the concern, she decided she was going to have to so something else to drive home that she wasn't upset. Leaning in, Nat pressed her lips to the tip of Samala's nose. "I appreciate your concern, I do. The kiss was surprising, but it was okay. In fact," she kissed Samala again, this time being the one to initiate the next round of lip-locked affection. A considerably quicker kiss, but a deliberate one all the same. "I meant it when I said you could touch whatever you want. You can kiss whatever you want to. Lick. Taste. Whatever. It …seems to be the order of the day here, so we may as well, right?" She gave Samala an encouraging squeeze on the rump as she spoke, as if that would somehow help, and she hadn't just wanted an excuse to do something mildly embarrassing and improper.

Reply #236
[Show/Hide]

The rebuke she was expecting never arrived and Samala was surprised to find that Natalie seemed to be ok with what she had done. So much so that she kissed Samala on the tip of her nose before speaking words that mirrored the young hybrid’s thoughts almost exactly. She then kissed Samala again, on the lips this time. And though it was quicker than their first, it was just as deliberate. She seemed much more relaxed about what was happening between them than Samala herself was. Startled by the squeeze of her backside by the voluptuous woman before her, Samala eyed her curiously. 

“I thought you had said that you had never done anything like this before?” Samala asked as her hands shifted up to brush against the sides of Natalie’s breasts. Samala had always imagined what it would be like to have larger ones herself and now she had a pair right there for her to examine, apparently as much as she wanted. “And, I, ah, I don’t know if I can hold my breath that long,” Samala pointed out shyly, surprised that she had managed to say what she had been thinking.

“But you are right,” the pilot agreed, glancing at the lurid couplings happening all around them. “It does seem like we should join in. If you want to.”

“Please let my brother not be here,”
Samala added silently.

Reply #237
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan, @Pierce, @Juzzie

[Show/Hide]

It didn't take long to push Rhys over the edge, his hard shaft hot in Lillee's mouth. Unable to help herself, she kept her lips closed around him as she pumped and licked Rhys' aching manhood to completion, encouraged by his increasingly hitched breathing and tensed body. Soon enough, Lillee felt the tell-tale shift in his breathing, the sudden hardening of his member in her mouth, and sure enough, she then tasted the hot stickiness on her tongue as Rhys finally found his orgasm.

"Hm," Lillee hummed, continuing to taste him, licking deliberately. Similar to Thomas, yes, but...different. Lighter? Less heavy, but hotter, somehow. Interesting. Humans never fail to impress me. She continued to lick, suck and Rhys as he began to decline from his ecstasy, lightly pumping him as she licked him clean from base to tip, smiling all the while. Lillee felt her own body humming in response to the other human's pleasure and contentment, and eventually, Rhys began to soften as his body started to recover.

"You taste lovely, Rhys," Lillee said with a smile after she released him, moving to straddle the bed. His stickiness coated her lips still, and Lillee absent-mindedly licked them. "I will go replicate some water for us all. I think we have all worked hard for it, yes?" Lillee winked at Alana before returning her gaze to Rhys. "And truly, as delicious as you are, I should wash my mouth out before too long. I will be back shortly."

With that, Lillee got to her feet, stretching her arms up high without a care in the world that any and all could have been (and probably were) watching. She had come in wearing a swimsuit, but she didn't regret discarding it. The freedom of nudity was something Lillee cherished in that moment, something that she had missed sorely since leaving the Empire. Sure, the Federation had their sexually liberated worlds just like the Romulans did, but Lillee had never had time to visit them, something she regretted in that moment.

That done, Lillee began lightly treading off to the side of the Baths with the replicators. It took only a few seconds to thoroughly wash out her mouth with a bottle of water, before tossing the empty bottle in a dispenser and collecting three more. Lillee took a more circuitous route back to her newfound companions, half-hoping to find Thomas but finding only disappointment when she couldn't. Instead, as she passed by the hot tubs inset into the wall, almost all of them occupied, Lillee discovered by an altogether different prize.

It was quite unexpected, but very welcome. Natalie, for all her nerves a while before, so anxious about dropping her towel in public, didn't seem nervous now in the slightest, thoroughly intertwined as she now was with Samala. Lillee raised a very Vulcan eyebrow, smiling slyly from over Samala's shoulder, recognising the fiery girl even from behind. When Natalie finally saw Lillee over Samala's shoulder, Lillee couldn't help it. She cradled the three bottles in one arm against her chest and offered Natalie a jaunty wave, grinning merrily.

Reply #238
[Lt. Cmdr. Natalie Stark | Public Baths | Deck 12| USS Theurgy 01] Attn: @Griff @Stegro88 
[Show/Hide]

"I haven't, not like this. Certainly not with another woman," Natalie replied, being open and honest about her limited experience. Anything less would be rather counter-productive to why she was here, even if she wasn't in any mood to go into the full details of that account. Loosening up was the order of the day however, and being transparent about her experience seemed to put her current partner at ease. And that was good. She herself had been tense enough at the start of all this for the both of them. Samala was a bundle of tightly corded apprehension at war with her own desires. Nat couldn't afford to deal with that and be wigged out herself, so she focused on Samala and not her own insecurities.

In any event it seemed to be working, as the other woman pushed Nat's breasts together, drawing a ragged, but pleased gasp from the Martian officer. It took Nat a moment to sort out what Samala meant about holding her breath, and the let out an embarrassed giggle of her own as she put two and two together. Her head dipped down a bit, chin pressing into her clavicle, and she shook with mirth. "I hadn't thought about that. I suppose when you do want to uh...explore down there I can always move up onto the edge of the tub."

That would be an act that would put her well on display for any of the others using the more secluded tubs. Even then, the grouping wasn't all that hidden from the main plaza. Not in truth. Just tucked away enough to give those soaking the illusion of privacy. Which had been enough up to this point, for the head of Operations to allow herself to indulge some light petting and carnal curiosities with a member of her own sex. Exploring was what she intended to do for the rest of her time here in the baths. Promises to keep, bets lost, and all of that.

Allowing herself the indulgence of another slow kiss, Nat eventually pulled back, wiggling her shoulders and started to reach up to run a hand along Samala's stomach, only to catch something out of the corner of her eye. She sat up a bit straighter, and felt a wave of heat rush up onto her cheeks as she first saw, and then recognized Lillee waving at her, with a clear grin on her face. Oh yes, the blush was fully back across Nat's face, having been 'caught' out by one of the women she'd been talking with earlier, while Samala was spread out over top of her, copping quite the feel.

"Busted," she half murmured, biting her lip and giving a small wave with her free hand, now that she had been spotted. It seemed like the polite thing to do, after all, even if she was biting back a low moan.

Reply #239
[ Crewman 3rd Class Samala | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Brutus @Griff
[Show/Hide]

Samala watched as what she had said registered within Natalie’s mind. The Terran giggled a little and Samala could only imagine the imagery passing through the buxom woman’s head. If it matched the same thoughts within her own, then what might happen in the next few minutes would certainly be an event to remember for the rest of her life. Which she hoped would be both long, and full of similarly unforgettable moments.

Natalie commented a solution to Samala’s breathing problem before leaning forward to enjoy another slow kiss, something that Samala herself enjoyed immensely. Just after their kiss broke though, Samala noticed that Natalie was distracted by something over the hybrid’s shoulder. And it was something that caused her skin to flush red once again. She was unable to help herself as she cupped one of Natalie’s bountiful breasts in her hand even as she rolled slightly to see who it was that Natalie had noticed, and was waving too even as she murmured busted.

“Shit,” Samala murmured to herself under her breath. It was Lillee t’Jellaieu, the Romulan who she had attached and then had to fly with to certify as a member of the crew’s shuttle pilots. Although it was hard to look at her as her superior officer in that moment given that she was naked and cradling a trio of water bottles and waving with her own free hand.

Samala could feel her own skin begin to flush as she imagined the view that Lillee had of Samala spread atop Natalie, cupping and fondling a breast. Not knowing what else to do, she also offered up a wave with her own free hand.

Reply #240
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan, @Pierce, @Juzzie, @Stegro88, @Brutus

[Show/Hide]

It was a day for silliness and indulgence, a day where inhibitions might as well not exist, and Lillee was all for it. She recalled all too well Natalie's shyness earlier, anxious about even dropping her towel, and Samala was hardly a rampant nudist either. Clearly, the pleasant ambiance of the baths, the skin-penetrating heat, the thin steam wafting around the baths, all of it contributed into everyone simply enjoying themselves in whatever form they chose. It was an unexpectantly heartwarming sight.

At Samala's answering wave, Lillee chuckled. The pair looked lovely, intertwined with each other as they were, the younger woman clearly injuring Natalie's ample curves. Lillee hesitated for a moment then stepped closer, right up the edge of the tub. She crouched, her weight resting on her heels, knees spread open as she continued to cradle the water bottles in one arm. Lillee was still rather wet herself, not quite dried off from her swim, condensation from the water bottles slowly running down her chest, her blonde hair sticking to her skin.

"Don't be shy," Lillee said softly to the two explorers below her, smiling warmly. "Enjoy yourselves. Enjoy each other. Let the moment carry you wherever it may." She looked directly at Samala. "Luv fan'tar ba'naya sa'gheir khan, ni toytoy kan'bor ni kan'vor. Hevam vasina vuv'ala. Ahn ov'nuliya." Lillee then looked deliberately at Natalie, and with her free hand, made a motion with her forefinger, hooking it slightly. She then added her middle finger to the motion, that finger remaining straight while the other remained hooked, Lillee's hand moving gently back and forth. With a wink, Lillee added "Have fun."

That done, Lillee stood back up and walked away, hips swaying slightly as she went. She returned to Rhys and Alana, handing them the water bottles and taking a seat on the bed as she unscrewed her own. "Excuse my lateness, I was...distracted," Lillee said diplomatically to them both, smiling. "We are far from the only ones enjoying ourselves. How fare you both?"

Translation: If she needs more help going over the edge, do not be shy. Neglect neither tongue nor finger. Humans are wonderful fun. Be bold.

Reply #241
[Lt. Cmdr. Natalie Stark | Public Baths | Deck 12| USS Theurgy 01] Attn: @Stegro88 @Griff 
[Show/Hide]

The detached, observant portion of Nat's mind found herself impressed with how Samala could both brace against the humans form, while keeping her grip on Natalie's tits quite pleasing, and still twist about to see what was going on over her own shoulder, and thus, spot the other woman that had taken note of Natalie and Samala's explorations. Nat was unsure if the two knew each other, or if that was a good thing, or a bad thing, for that matter, given what little she knew about Samala's background, contrasted to Lillee's.

Despite how awkward the whole thing could be, Natalie started to giggle when Samala decided to wave to Lillee as well. The tension broke as she ducked her head and tried to swallow down her giggle fit. She managed not to inhale any water in the process, and thus counted the whole effort as a shaky win. But a win nonetheless. The blonde Romulan certainly seemed amused by it all, judging by the smile spreading across her face. While Nat was no telepath, nor trained psychologist, she thought that perhaps there was a touch of something warmer and more gentle in the look, but it was hard to tell. Even after years of rooming with a Romulan at the Academy, Nat had trouble reading the species. 

Probably genetic, she thought to herself, with what she hoped was an easy going smile on her face, as the blonde made her way over to the two darker haired women, and proceeded to casually perch herself at the edge of their tub, offering a rather nice view of herself. When Nat had seen her last, she'd been fully clothed in the swimming leotard she'd strutted out of the locker room with, making quips about a bunch of unrepentant nudists occupying the baths. And now she was naked herself, and sleek to boot, clearly having been quite wet quite recently. Nat could not help but make her own appraising look, comparing and contrasting the two pointed eared women before her, and liking what she saw. 

Crap, she suddenly thought. Do I have a thing for women with pointed ears? Or just pointed ears in general? Is that weird? Shit.

While she sorted that relevelation out, Lillee bid them both to just give in and have fun. Which was...sound advice, not dissimilar to what had led Nat down to these decedent waters to begin with. Taking a deep breath of the scented, heavy air, she nodded in agreement, only to do a double take as she processed what all Lillee said in the blonde's native tongue. Nat had learned a few Romulan dialects and was able to follow well enough. The added hand gesture cleared up any confusion and Nat's face was as red as Lillee's regular duty tunic. 

"I didn't realize you could be such a brat when you're being nice!" Natalie called after Lillee as the other woman sauntered off, clearly pleased with herself - and offering both of the duo in the tub a nice rear view to work with.Clearly she was off to hook back up with whomever those bottles of water were for, having spread a little well intended mischief and, if Natalie were being truthful to herself, advice and technique that she was curious to see employed, upon either herself, or her current bathing partner.

Its the damn ears, makes them seem elfin and arousing. Dammit.. Turning her gaze back to Samala, she gulped ever so slightly, and muttered, "She really is a brat, even when she's being helpful."

Reply #242
[ Lt. Rhys Williams | Public Baths | USS Theurgy] Attn: @Nolan @Pierce @Stegro88 @Griff @Brutus

Still a little tired and recovering Rhys watched Lillee’s progress for a moment before his gaze was drawn to all other aspects of the Baths. There was so much going on and for a natural introvert like Rhys it was a little overwhelming.

There was so much flesh so many undulating bodies. It felt a little like Rhys was in one of those paintings of classical excess, all that was missing was the togas. Alana seemed overwhelmed by it or maybe by what they had recently done. In some ways this was all so in conflict with Rhys’ view of himself. This was certainly not the kind of place or situation he would never normally imagine himself in. However, recently he seemed to be opening up and changing a more daring personality was starting to emerge.

Eventually Lillee returned, despite his recent exertions he still found himself watching Lillee’s hips as she returned and handed him some water.  When Lillee said she had been distracted, he looked over at Lt Cmdr. Stark and a woman he was unfamiliar with. “I can well understand that.” He gladly took the water unaware how thirst he had become until the bottle was in his hands. “Thanks.” He said taking a long draw of the water.

He had been tempted to ask if Lillee was ok, but she seemed to be in her element, so he avoided asking such a clearly silly question. Instead, he gave Lillee a soft kiss on the cheek to thank her for the water. While he continued to look around him with an air of someone seeing something wonderous, exciting and maybe a little frightening for the first time.

Reply #243
[Show/Hide]

She hadn’t thought she could have been more embarrassed at being caught by Lillee with Natalie, that was, until Lillee crouched down at the edge of the tub, knees spread wide, not even trying to hide herself from the two of them. Samala found herself unable to look away, her eyes drawn into the junction of those shapely legs and what lay there. The hybrid was young, and far from experienced but she knew enough to know that what she was seeing was a womanhood that had recently seen attention, though she knew not if it was from a man or a woman. Blushing at that unbidden though, Samala became positively mortified when the Romulan spoke up, first in Federation standard and then in her native tongue, a language that Samala herself understood.

As they both watch the Romulan depart, they turned back to each other and Natalie commented that Lillee was a brat, even if she was being helpful. Absently, she filed away that Natalie seemed to know Lillee quite well and instead latched on to the second part of her sentence. That of being helpful.

“Um, yes, I guess,” Samala mused, considering the situation. She wanted to try out what Lillee had mentioned, along with the suggestion of positioning from Natalie, but at the same time, she was hesitant; she didn’t want to do a bad job. “Before, ah, about exploring down there. Um, I want to, but I don’t want to do a bad job. I want it to be good for both of us. But I don’t know how,” she hedged, working herself up for the last part she wanted to say. 

“Do you think you could show me?”

Reply #244
[Lt (JG) XamotZark zh’Ptrell (Lt. Zark) | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy]

@Brutus

The day had been a bit of a blur for the Lt. Zark.  She could remember doing a lot, but a lot of it had seemed like the general tasks any starship generated. Figuring she'd had enough, the Andorian had pondered her option after her shift was over.  Truthfully there were a lot of options since she hadn't really gone to meet up with too much of the crew or check out the various sections of the ship.  That was not to say that she wasn't aware of what was going on throughout the ship.  It was probably a butchered saying, but the ears had walls and people like to talk.  The one that eventually came to mind was the baths.  There were rumours of course but it was reputed to be the best place to relax, and damnit, she'd earned it!

Making her way to the baths, Lt. Zark placed her casual wear in the locker and grabbed a towel to wrap around her newly replicated swimsuit before heading through the change room door.  Her eyes lit up and a smile practically split her face  when she saw the pool and an area where steam was gently wafting out of.  She was about to take a better gander of the whole room when her nose twitched at something in the air.  For a second she thought it was the environmental system had gone funny, then she saw a naked blond Romulan crossing to a busty red head and of all people, the counsellor from the CayugaAha! Love (super air quotes) is in the air. She thought to herself comically. Pausing for second, she snorted at Rhys' exposed manhood that was still very much at attention.  Taking a quick glance at his face, it looked like a man who was stuck between insufferably pleased with himself and terrified of what was coming next.  Stepping through to the jaccuzzi area so as to leave Rhys to his fun, she became distantly aware of a longing in her loins as her eyes caught a glimpse of an unfamiliar dark haired human sitting very still in a tub.  Concerned that this person might drown or get boiled, the Andorian padded over to the woman and moved around her to see who it was.

She was definitely a very striking young woman with tanned skin and dark brown hair.  It seemed she was keeping her hands in a meditative pose under the water as the gently swirling surface just covered her cute. but not large tits.  Tilting her head from side to side, searching her memory, it eventually dawned on Zark.  A very friendly smile creasing her face, the Andorian gently reached out to the woman and gave her a gentle shake.  "Miss Eloi-Danvers, what a delight to find you here.  Are you enjoying the contemplation of the nature of the universe and do you mind if I join you?"

Reply #245
[Show/Hide]

Having had Lillee drop in on her had certainly removed Natalie from any confidence, high pedestal she might have put herself upon. Her sudden realization about certain attributes she found appealing did not help in this matter. One did not go looking for revelations in a bath tub and yet here Natalie soaked. The undeniable loveliness of the blonde Romulan was not at all lost on Natalie either, and while her stated preference was the male form, she was rapidly re-evaluating this stance, and would probably be subjected to new insights and visions in her private moments, if not her dreams. This of course was obviously compounded upon by the presence in the tub of the younger Samala, and her intensely curious explorations of Natalie's more curved form.

In short, she was going to have to deal with very...imaginative dreams that were going to take a whole new shift in the casting of the lead counter to herself. 

Listening along as Samala made vocal note of her own inner worries and lack of experience, Natalie could not help but feel a strong sense of sympathy with the young woman. It was not as if Natalie had oodles of sexual experiences herself. Far from it in fact. She had been mostly celibate when it came to having partners, though that had changed somewhat since arriving aboard the Theurgy, and the entire point of coming down here, she was sure, was to broaden those horizons quite a bit. She wasn't sure the original impetus was to have her sample the pleasures of those of her own gender, but that was the way this journey had gone so far and there was certainly no backing out now. 

Being asked to illustrate how to go about pleasing someone, so that Samala could be sure that all parties involved enjoyed themselves was a wrench thrown into the works that Natalie had not foreseen though in truth she should have. A part of her contemplated trying to draw Lillee back in to give a hands on lesson to the both of them - an intoxicating idea, given the pilot clearly had more experience than either of the women in the secluded hot tub - but the Romulan was already out of sight, back with whomever she had decided to spend her time growing intimate with. Natalie would certainly not begrudge anyone their chosen fun in this particularly intimate venue, as out of place as she might feel, and thus furrowed her brow as she pondered the predicament before her. 

"Just so that we are both clear, I haven't done this before either," she confessed. But she had been on the receiving end of a below the belt tongue lashing before. Just not from a woman. Nor had she administered such cunning linguistics. She giggled at her own very bad pun and then forced herself to sit up and lean forward, kissing the other girl gently. Summoning up a bit of courage, she pushed Samala back toward the other end of the tub.

"if you want me to try taking the lead I can do that," she murmured against the other girls lips, biting her own plump lower lip for a moment of contemplation. "You're going to need to sit on the edge of the tub then, and spread your legs wide so I have access to everything. I'm not terribly good at holding my breath so I'm not even going to think about trying to lick you under the water."

Reply #246
[Ens. Faye Lintah Elio-Danvers  | Public Baths | Deck 12| USS Theurgy 01]Attn: @RyeTanker  
[Show/Hide]

Faye floated in the warm waters, allowing the heat to seep into her skin. She was alone in the tub, not really floating in the traditional sense, but allowing her legs to rise up in the water and then gently sink back down. Depending on how a jet struck her, the lithe woman's rump would occasionally ease up off the built-in seats of the burbling tub as well. Not that she was complaining. Another day had come, and gone, and having discovered this oasis, Faye had found herself back in the bath's. Alone this time, but she didn't mind. She had a notion that this place would be good with or without company. And that no one stayed alone unless they really wanted to.

Tucking her legs up under herself, Faye surrendered herself to the buoyancy of the waters to keep her in naught but light contact with the molded seat. The Betazoid woman drifted, allowing herself the luxury of letting her walls down somewhat. Like the water over her skin, thoughts and emotions washed over Faye's psyche, with brief moments snagging her attention before fading into the background. Emotion flittered about, like the sigh of a pleasure teased out from a gentle lick, the need building between someones legs, manifesting in a thick rod of want and desire. That cresting wave of another of her fellow crew, reaching their climax. The easing relaxation of a long day of work left in the wake of hot water. 

A notion the diplomat could well relate to, as the jets beneath the surface of her tub sent bubbling water to gently splash against her modest bust. The stress of the day seemed to lap away with each rise and fall of the bubbly waters along her skin. And there was plenty of skin to caress. As with her previous trips to the baths, Faye had not bothered to wear a bathing suit upon disrobing in the locker room and subjecting herself to the hygienically necessary but dissatisfying sonic shower that preceded entrance to the bathing complex proper. She'd entered, naked as the day she was born and smooth from the tip of her nose to her toes, and padded out, taking a spare towel and grabbing a bottle of water along the way. Eventually she found one of the smaller jetted tubs, good for a few people to enjoy (if they didn't mind being close), but not so large as to allow a whole party to get underway. While not the same tub as she'd used  in her previous trip with Riley and Daniel, this one was of similar stock, save that Faye had it to herself. 

Thus she'd slipped into something of a meditative state, not dissimilar from the practice of many Vulcan's she knew, though she reveled in the emotions that passed over her before settling them into the background (and these weren't her own, nor was she trying to repress them). Still, the concept was the same, and she found herself drifting further and further. 

A spike of curiosity and concerned, mixed with the faintest whiff of arousal, brushed along her thoughts, moments before a cool hand reached out to her, pulling her back to the here and now with the physical contact. Words followed, a voice that Faye had to concentrate to put a name to. With a slow blink, the Betazoid tilted her head back, allowing coal dark eyes to stare up along cobalt blue legs. One delicate eyebrow arched on her forehead and the brunette telepath twisted about to rest her arms on the ledge of the tub, pushing herself up to get a better angle that didn't strain her neck. Flashing a bright smile, the tan skinned nudist shrugged her shoulders and let her eyes rove up the long legs of the combat medic, weighing the questions before her.

"Less the nature of the universe, and more an appreciation for the state of crew morale in the baths, Zha zh’Ptrell," she countered, summoning up the proper honorific. With four genders, the Andorian species had a plethora of properly polite forms of address to chose from, and Faye was glad to put some of her training to use. Her first boss aboard the Theurgy had been an Andorian, so knowing the proper form of address had allowed her to avoid ruffling feathers on her new assignment. Having thus displayed her prowess, the attache turned her focus to the latter question that was sent her way. 

"I would certainly welcome the company. There's plenty of room for both of us," she continued on, not addressing the fact that she was naked and the Lieutenant seemed to be wearing something under that towel. If the Andorian security officer didn't mind Faye's own nudity, she certainly wasn't going to push the Zhen one way or another. "But since we'll be sharing a tub, I do inist you call me Faye. None of this 'Miss' nonsense. You can't be formal if your soaking with someone." She favored the other woman with a teasing wink, as she twisted back around again to rest her back against the tub wall, so that she would be facing where she presumed the other woman would be sitting.

OOC: Time is nebulous in the baths. Many things happen at once. Or don't happen! If you've ever read the book series "The Captains Table" these baths are kinda like that. Ish. Don't think to hard about it ;)  

Reply #247
[Lt (JG) XamotZark zh’Ptrell (Lt. Zark) | Public Bath | Deck 12 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy]

@Brutus

She really shouldn't have expected anything less, but XamotZark zh’Ptrell had been Lt. Zark or Zark for so long while part of Starfleet, that she'd almost forgotten that the properly pronounced honorific of her name was.  The woman's perfect pronunciation was very much like a brisk breath of her glacial mountain home.  The Andorian paused as she mentally savoured the taste of the name as it was said by the young woman in front of her.  The invitation to join Faye in the tub and use her first name, on the other hand, ran into a personality hiccup she had picked up while cross training in the Louisiana bayou with the Marine Corp for the combat portion of her education.  She'd heard enough to the local accent and had started using it from time to time without thinking.  This would manifest itself during fleet duty in the somewhat more relaxed rank environment as Lt. Zark's accent would randomly change from Andorian standard to what an Academy classmate had once jokingly called Wonders of the World.  The follow up explanation as to why she wouldn't qualify for Southern Belle during one of her slides had left her laughing in tears, and it was this aspect that slipped out.  "Well, if ya ain't Miss Eloi-Danvers, ya mite as well dispense with the Zha zh’Ptrell.  Jus call me Zark lahk everyone else duz." Zark's smile softened, though her eyes contained a glimmer of mischief, in acceptance of the invitation as she got up to remove the towel before neatly laying it beside the tub.  "Thank you very much for letting me join you." Zark accepted as her accent switched back to normal.

The Andorian's shimmering silver swim suit left little to the imagination, but the temptation to strip was present as she did find the tub a little on the warm side.  Then again, being unwrapped is also part of the fun. a corner of Zark's mind reminded her as she absently noted the Faye's wonderfully nude state, but made no comment as she gently lowered herself into the tub.  That wink though, hmmmm. Finding a series of water jets right away, Zark closed her eyes for a moment and let out a soft sigh as they pushed and pulsated against the tensions of the day. 

"It's great that we finally get a chance to meet.  I usually spend most of my time running between a security or medical detail, and with everything that's happened on the ship..." A slender cobalt arm came out of the water and she waived it around airily encompassing all the strangeness that had occurred to the ship so far.  "I haven't had a chance to check in with the diplomatic department, so..." Zark paused suddenly and winced as a water jet brushed a section of her back that was strained from her regular exercise routine.  Compressing her shoulder blades in response brought the top of her chest surface from the water momentarily.  The gentle ripples in the tub's surface seemed to dance and writh from the break in the surface and the motion the swaying mounds were causing.  As she tried to reach the affected area, Zark winced again as the spot she was trying was just a tad out of reach for her arm, but not quite low enough for the water jet, incidentally going into a pose that sports magazines sought often as her bikini top strained against the sudden pushing from her chest.   She momentarily considered asking the lithe Betazoid to help her out, but as this was their first time meeting, there were proprieties to be observed, so maybe not.

Sighing and giving in to the inevitable, Zark sunk back into the water, a bit lower this time, and held herself in place on the seating as relief started to work it's way into the tight spot.  "Sorry, hazards of my exercise regimen.  Getting back on topic, I usually end up running around a lot Security or Medical assignments all over the ship.  I do remember being in the diplomatic area to check on your med kits and phasers, and wondering how did one become a diplomat and how are you finding it given our circumstances so far?" Zark figured that Faye would pick up on the discomfort she was glossing over as the jet didn't feel like it was going deep enough to the actual knot in her muscles.  Zark wasn't quite sure if she'd committed a bit of social gaffe either with the physical display she'd made earlier reaching for her back and what the Betazoid would think about it.

While waiting for Faye to respond, Zark mentally made a note that she'd need to find time on the holodeck later to find a massage program. As to the longing, I think it's been a bit too long since I've been with anyone. Sighing again, maybe she'd have the masseuse work out more than just the knots in her back. 

Reply #248
[Ens. Faye Lintah Elio-Danvers  | Public Baths | Deck 12| USS Theurgy 01]Attn: @RyeTanker 
[Show/Hide]

Diplomacy had a certain, unique sort of job satisfaction that managed to manifest even in Faye's day to day interactions, a benefit of her training and aptitude. One that rose up now, in how she automatically defaulted to the more polite terms of address for the Andorian Security Medic, and the immediate warmth she felt radiate off the blue skinned woman at the manner of address (though, curiously, the Andorian felt it as a pleasingly cold breeze, Faye translated that into something more appropriate to herself). Score one for Faye, she thought to herself, immediately pleased with the interaction. A little bit of silent preening was in order, as far as the mostly submerged diplomat was concerned.

What proved to be an amusing curiosity was the slip of the Andorian woman's accent into something not dissimilar to Faye's own adoptive mothers native tongue. But while the Mrs. Danvers came from parts of the American south with more twang and less bayou drawl, the tones were familiar enough to be both recognizable and surprising, especially given the source. The slip from one accent to another and back again was certainly disarming, and drew a wider smile from Faye, whom found it all rather delightful.

"Zark it is then," she agreed, pleased at setting a more casual stance between the two of them. As far as she was concerned her logic was sound. If you're sharing a bath with someone, rank and propriety need be set aside and simply comfort and company enjoyed instead. Hard to be relaxed if you had a stick up your ass about forms of address. That thought led to other thoughts and she allowed herself the smallest of giggles as she watched Zark move about the edge of the tub until she selected a point to enter. Faye found the way the light caught the shimmering fabric of the other woman's bathing suit to be quite pleasing against the cobalt colors of the Andorian's skin.

"You're quite welcome," the Betazoid continued as her companion eased herself into the bubbling warmth of the tub. Faye had been soaking for a bit, but the hat hadn't reached the point that it was over powering for her. She could stay there for hours and be fine, though she knew not all species could manage such a feat, and that it varied from one individual to the next as well. She began the process of putting a few mental walls into place again, now that she had someone in such close proximity. It was a little like making sure things were muted. Just as it was impossible for her to stop hearing, it was impossible for her mental abilities to just stop, but they could be pushed to the background and out of her own focus.

This didn't quite stop her from picking up a few of the emotions and desires rolling off of the Andorian, causing a small flutter of approval to manifest within Faye's own psyche. Saucy wink's go over well. Let's see where this goes, she happily mused, as she allowed her arms to rest on the edges of the tub, keeping her own chest half in and out of the water, and stretching the muscles along her shoulders in a pleasing fashion. For the time being her legs remained tucked back against her seat, the small jets hitting her calves, and not stretched out toward where Zark now sat.

For the time being, at least.

Faye agreed in principle with the Andorian Lieutenant. Given that she enjoyed meeting new people and making friends with just about anyone she crossed paths with (save a notable exception or two), it was rather nice to 'formally' meet Zark. Even if she had been tangentially aware of the combat medic. This of course came to a pause as the other woman began to twist about and try and find a comfortable position. The ensuing antics were rather...arousing, if Faye were honest with herself. And the lithe diplomat was never one to lie to herself (or so she claimed), and certainly not when it came to something, or someone she found attractive. Save for the fact that the other woman was clearly in pain, this would have been quite the show. But instead of arousal, the primary emotion Faye felt was concern, manifesting in the frown that graced her features, the narrowing of the brow, and a slight compression of the lips.

Before she could inquire, her companion answered the question she would have asked, and Faye gave a small nod of her own, with a quick note that, "These tubs are fairly good about easing such aches, at least in my experience. I've had to do a fair amount of physical therapy after the incidents at Jupiter Station," that was glossing over matters quite a bit, as she raised her left arm, and gave a little finger wave. The limb was prosthetic, though indistinguishable from the real thing, on a visible spectrum "It can be exhausting and the baths do wonders for sores and aches."

Zark was now further under the water than Faye, and she found it somewhat cute that the Andorian had sunk so low. For her part, she kept her arms up on the edge of the tub, letting one hand drop back down as she drew circles in the burbling pool of warmth. She breathed deep, doing on purpose what Zark had done unintentionally, in an attempt to draw the other woman's gaze to her own, bared chest, which glistened above the water line, before she let out her breath and eased one let out from underneath herself.  It might have been a tad mean of her to do so, but she wanted to confirm a suspicion or two.

When addressed with a direct question however, the Betazoid frowned slightly, and leaned a bit back, letting her head tilt up toward the ceiling in contemplation. Water slowly dripped down her neck, condensed against her skin in the humid tub room, as the diplomat swallowed slightly. Without returning her gaze just yet, she began.

"I've always been an outgoing woman, very gregarious, even as a child. I liked to get along with everyone, and could talk your ear off for hours if left to my own devices. Comes from growing up on a farm, bored to tears on my own," she confessed. Glancing down her body, she lowered her head enough to flash her companion a small smile. "I was a colony brat. My parents - well, adoptive parents I should say - lived on Budon, one of Betazed's oldest farming colony's. In any event, Dad took me with him back to the home world for some conference or another and I met a very out going ambassador whom took the time to talk with an inquisitive young girl instead of focusing on her diplomatic duties."

Outgoing was an understatement for the woman in question, both respected and feared for her gregarious nature. Remembering the Daughter of the Fifth House of Betazed always brought a smile to her face, or softened one that was already there.

"Deciding I liked what I heard from her, that set me on the path to being a diplomat. Starfleet seemed a fitting way to get away from home, and I had the grades and gumption, as Mother used to say. Four years at the  Academy, a year of graduate studies at the Diplomatic Annex on Babel, and there you have it, Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers, Ensign and Diplomat."

Pausing to take a swallow of water, the Betazoid stretched both legs out, just barely brushing her toes against the Andorian's calf before settling back down into her seat. Arms under the water now, she gave a shrug and leaned forward, resting on her knees, her chin just barely above the swirling surface. "As for our current issues and the work? Its a bitch," she stated bluntly, "And like just about everyone else on this ship, and certainly in this room - trust me - I feel a bit in over my head. And that's why I and everyone else have come here,  I think. To let a load off and get back on our feet. Speaking of," she made a motion with her hand, raising it out of the water and giving it a small spin in a circle.

"I can literally feel the discomfort coming off of you. Turn around and prop up against the side of the tub, and I'll see if I can work that knot out of your back." Sometimes direct confrontation over an issue was the perfectly diplomatic way to resolve a situation. And Faye would be lying if she were to deny that she liked the idea of getting a bit hands on with the woman currently soaking alongside her. Not that she would do anything untoward, of course.

Reply #249
[Lt (JG) XamotZark zh’Ptrell (Lt. Zark) | Public Baths | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy]

@Brutus

Zark's eyes and head shifted minutely as she took in wiggling arm.  She hadn't read the young woman's personnel file beyond the basics, but she did recall the reports regarding the escape passed the Jupiter perimeter and the horrendous damage.  The young woman had seen her share of trauma during Theurgy flight, and Zark idly wondered if she had been on the ship at the time of the escape, if she would have been just as lucky to survive, and even one of those that might have pulled the brutalized Faye from the wreckage.  Well, those were for the what if's of life, but in this case, she found herself subconsciously paying more attention to the Betazoid. Using observation methods, she'd learned at the academy, Zark observed the whole of Faye, rapidly recording every little detail while apparently not doing much at all.  The circles she was drawing in front of her were quite cute, and the Andorian began to speculate as to the source of that habit, when she pleasantly interrupted by Faye taking in a deep breath. 

Time seemed to slow and Zark's nostrils flared ever so slightly as light played across the droplets that clung to the perfectly smooth and pert tanned chest, like finding pearlescent shells on smooth ocean shore, highlighting the tantalizing yet amazingly gentle curves that graced her.  She waited patiently drinking in the details as Faye looked heavenward and began taking notes about the delicate curvature of the neck as beads of water traced their way down.  As she listened to how Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers, Ensign and Diplomat, had come about, Zark did wonder what sort of diplomat would be the cause of such an easy smile, most of the one's she'd met had been a bit on the stodgy side, maybe one day, she would meet the person who seemed to put Faye at ease, even from a memory. Don't think I've ever seen such an easy smile anywhere on the ship, everyone seems a little on the tense side, even when they're happy. It does make her look so much younger, no not younger, more innocent. Zark mused to herself.

Zark was immersed in learning about her companion and almost yelped when she felt something brush against her calf, causing an eye to twitch.  The brush didn't do much for the knot which now seemed to want to spread instead of becoming undone. Was that intentional? Was it an accident?  As the lithe Betazoid submerged herself and came towards her, Zark knew it was Oh so very, verrrrry intentional.  "I can literally feel the discomfort coming off of you. Turn around and prop up against the side of the tub, and I'll see if I can work that knot out of your back."  Faye suggested as elegant hands emerged from the water cascading, then dripping as she suggested Zark lean on the tub.   Iced jade met shiny coal in that instant and the scales of decision began to seek an answer.  I knew I wasn't exactly comfortable, but I didn't expect to radiate it so much to make her this uncomfortable.. Tink, Concern added her weight to the scale. Tink, Propriety added another. The scales tipped towards refusal. Tink. Relief gave a hostile look to the other two and adds her weight to the counter side.  "I'm sure I'll be fine in a moment..."  A moan of passion ripped through the bath from somewhere.  Desire stepped in with flowing sheer robes and added a weight to Relief's.  Zark was uncharacteristically hesitant about what to do next.   As Faye got closer, Zark felt herself falling into the dark opals coming towards her.  The details she'd mentally recorded coalesce into Faye as she dropped a tan diamond ingot on to the side of Relief and Desire. Decision made.

Zark smiled warmly to the approaching woman.  "That sounds lovely"  Gathering her towel and laying it out as a makeshift cushion, Zark gathered her hair to one side and draped it over her shoulder exposing her slender cobalt neck.  "Ahm not quite sure I can reach tha back of ma top though, can ya help me with that?" Zark asked over her shoulder as a grin pulled at her lips and her eye lashes dropped demurely.

As Zark folder her arms on the towel and rested her head on her arms, she didn't have too long to wait for touch to become ministration and she soon she become a purring sapphire.

Simple Audio Video Embedder