Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357555 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #4850

INTERREGNUM 01-02 OF SEASON 2 IS LIVE!

>> Click For Full Resolution

This is the starter for Interregnum 01-02! In the header of the inaugural post on the board, I have listed some writers with present characters, but that post illustrates events overall, so it is a Attn: All nonetheless.

INTERREGNUM 01-02

So, the first thread is set the morning after the conclusion of Episode 01: Advent of War. With the Interregnum going live, we open up for Supplemental threads set between Day 1 and Day 7 of the Interregnum. It begins on the 19th of April 2381, known hereby as Day 1, and more days will be added as the weeks are opened up for story development. So, the rest of the 14 days of the Interregnum are N/A for the time being. If you have a scene set before 0800 hrs., it belongs to the Epilogue of Advent of War, and should be posted on that board instead. The naming convention for all Supplemental threads (Group or One-on-One) in Interregnum 01-02 is Day 0X [YYYY hrs.] Insert Title, wherein X marks the day and YYYY marks the time.

There will be a list of Story Objectives that will be detailed in an upcoming Newsletter, which covers potential missions in this first week of the Interregnum, but this is also a time for R&R. I will be working on wiki information on Qo'noS to offer some detail to the settings planet-side, which I hope will come to inspire some adventures off the ship.

Qo'noS Shore Leave Calendar

Lastly, at the top of the new board, you will find a link to a new calendar that covers this time of Qo'nos shore leave and repairs. This page is for planning events during the Qo'noS shore leave and to show when missions take place. Each day will have a bullet point list of events including the time in which the events occur. This, to aid all writers in orienting themselves around what their characters might be doing before and after each event. Away missions and major events should be listed here, but not every thread posted. For a chronological list of threads, just sort the board by subject.

This Calendar is available to be edited by everyone, so please make sure to add relevant events! Just remember to use past tense, like in the rest of the wiki.

That's all for now!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4851
Hey Everyone! 

If you've been hanging around the Discord, you might have heard some conversating about a Rock Concert night.  Now that the Interregnum is upon us, so to is the concert.   

ALL writers are welcome to join in with their characters that meet the following conditions:

1) The Character is no higher ranked than Lieutenant and
2) The Character is not a department head

This is intended as a fund thread for the 'junior' crew to get out, leave their rank at the door and just enjoy a night of fun!  This is a great opportunities for characters to meet each other, or to put characters who might not interact under normal circumstances into the same room as one another.  Obviously, this is an optional thread so feel free to jump in and participate as you wish.  You can freely assume that your qualifying characters received an invitation on their personal terminals sometime during day 2 of the interregnum, so for those of you looking for in character reasons to know about it... you now have it. 

The link to the thread is here:  I Wanna Rock-n-Roll All Nite... 

Looking forward to seeing you all there!  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to either myself or @Swift

Enjoy!

Reply #4852
Hello everyone!

I just created a thread for day 01 of Interregnum, where all Tactical CONN associated characters can freely meet, socialize and get to know each other. Feel free to join if you have characters of which you think they should be there.

https://uss-theurgy.com/forum/index.php/topic,3220.0.html

I'd be happy to meet some of you there.

@P.C. Haring  Thank you for this awesome idea! I will have at least Sorek attend this party!
Lt JG Sorek Morgan
[Show/Hide]
PO2 Kino Taer
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4854
A rock concert sounds fun but IDK if Anh-Le will be up for it lol, she got her butt kicked pretty good by Klingons. 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4855
@Lathaniel No problem and thank you for the Wolf Pup thread.   It's going to take me a couple of days to get to it in my Queue, but I'll be brining Reggie to it.

@GroundPetrel Completely up to you.   She's welcome, of course but if for character reasons she would stay away, I get that too!

Reply #4857
PLEASE WELCOME BACK GRIFFINSUMMONER, WHO WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE SCRUFFY LEBLANC!

We have a returning writer in the form of, @Griffinsummoner , who will be writing Petty Officer Scruffy Leblanc again!

PO1 Scruffy Leblanc            Systems & Maintenance Engineer

- Writer:
Griffinsummoner

Right now, edits are being made in Praxis Crucible in which Scruffy survives the away mission to Praxis, and will be actively written as of the Epilogue, in which the character is in sickbay for treatment of his injuries. Here is the group thread in which those who have injured characters can illustrate their recovery: EPI: S [D03|1901] Bandaging bruised battered bastards

Welcome back aboard, @Griffinsummoner ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4861
Welcome back!  :)

Reply #4862
A WARM WELCOME TO SCAVENGER01!

Today, a new Theurgist joins us! It's @Scavenger01 , who will write a new Science Officer by the name Asra Tek! :)

Lt. Asra Tek            Science Officer (Warp Theory)

- Writer:
Scavenger01

Asra will join the Theurgy crew after Rear Admiral Anderson sent her there, having been enlightened about the overall threat the Federation face but still needing a full briefing after she steps aboard the Theurgy. During her time in Starfleet, Asra Tek has been involved in different science projects that the Infested have suppressed for their own benefit. For instance, they have continuously suppressed the development of quantum slipstream technology since the Voyager returned from the Delta Quadrant to facilitate the Borg invasion through the Azure Nebula. This, since by doing so, the ships present to deal with that threat in the Destiny novels never got there. Instead, it was the Theurgy that was encountered the Borg.

In any case, Tek will now be able to have more free reins in her scientific endeavours! She might soon end up as one of the Asst. Chief Science Officers. Welcome aboard, @Scavenger01 , and hope you will have a great time! Looking forward to your inaugural post. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4868
Welcome aboard! 

Reply #4872
Welcome aboard @Scavenger01 !
Lt. JG Amissa | Fighter Pilot, Callsign "Emerald", USS Theurgy
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4874
Hello all, thank you for all the welcomes!

Happy to have you @Scavenger01 she'll have to meet Arven...another Trill! Yayyy!

Definitely

Another Trill joins the show. Welcome aboard!

Trill are amazing even if it means the distinction must be made between good brain slugs and bad brain slugs ;)

Simple Audio Video Embedder