Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357296 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #5000
Covid's no joke.  Get well soon! 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #5005
Hi there! Thank you all for the kind words! :)

Quick update on this end: I am more or less 100% recovered by now but I am dealing with the fallout for the rest of the family. My wife is one step behind me in the recovery process and my kids will not be able to return to school just yet.

Hope this finds you all well out there and I hope to catch up on all ends here through the week.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #5008

PLEASE WELCOME RAE, WHO WILL WRITE AZRIN RYN!

While I still have a daughter who's ill, I am getting back in gear, so today, @rae joins us with Asst. Chief Engineer Azrin Ryn! :)

Lt. JG Azrin Ryn                Asst. Chief Engineer  

- Writer: @rae 

Through the story, Azrin Ryn has been in a stasis chamber, having been hurt just after the Theurgy fled Earth. Before she was injured, she was a propulsion engineer, but sometime after she'd been thawed she will become an Asst. Chief Engineer. V-Nine will be preforming the surgery that get her back on her feet, and since V-Nine was out of commission in the first couple of days during the Interregnum, Azryn will be waking up in the Recovery Ward sometime around Day 3 or 4.  :)

Welcome aboard the Theurgy, @rae !

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #5009
Whoop, Welcome to the sim @rae. Always good to see more spots on board

Reply #5011
Welcome! @rae Looking forward rping with you lol and I hope your daughter feels better @Auctor

Reply #5017
Welcome aboard! 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #5020
A warm welcome for our new arrival! Enjoy the party @rae !

Reply #5022
Welcome, @rae.  Azrin seems like the type that will get along great with Scruffy.  They've got a lot in common and I'm looking forward to working with you.

Reply #5023
Hey hey! Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm excited to start RPing with you guys!

Gosh, so many new faces. I've a lot of catching up to do on new players.

That said, welcome aboard the ship, @rae  ! we're all excited to have you (and all the other new players) aboard. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. If you are having trouble getting threads sorted or looking for ways to include your character I and other mentors are happy to help get you situated :)

And frankly that goes for everyone else around here too. If you're ever having trouble sorting out what you could be doing or finding a thread, reach out!

Reply #5024

SADLY, SARAKNIGHT LEAVES US TODAY

Today, I learned that @SaraKnight will not be able to participate in the sim for the foreseeable future. She stated that she's been too caught up in RL matters to write here, but she said she wish health and safety to everyone here on the sim in parting.

She leaves Amissa available for inheritance though, so she is now on the Available Characters page for anyone interested.

Lt. JG Amissa              Fighter Pilot [Emerald] (NPC)

- Former Writer: @SaraKnight

As always, I will NPC Amissa as required in current ongoing threads. Just PM me if you have any specific requests in that regard! If there are no writers interested in her, I will eventually have her exit the story somehow so that her slot in the Line Wolves squad chart becomes available for a new Applicant.

Good bye, @SaraKnight , hope you'll return to us soon!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder