Skip to main content
Topic: 800 Watchers on DeviantArt! (Read 3429 times) previous topic - next topic

800 Watchers on DeviantArt!

Just so that I don't interfere with the funny direction the talk about Gorn and Kzinti have taken in the Main OOC thread, I am making this a new topic, even if it is really just an celebratory announcement.

We have 800 Watchers on DeviantArt as of today, where your characters have been posted for public view. That means that when one of your character images comes up, or we add something tech-wise to the story, 800 people have asked to be notified about it. It's not only a great way to share our work, it is also a big contributor to get noticed, and subsequently, get new writers. In fact, DeviantArt - and Facebook - are likely our best means of "advertising", if it can be called that.

Here are our statistics:

Auctor-Lucan has 98,342 pageviews in total; their 5 journals and the 406 deviations in their gallery were viewed 607,974 times. Auctor-Lucan watches 249 deviants, while 800 deviants watch Auctor-Lucan.
Overall, their deviations received 1,558 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 16,081 times, while Auctor-Lucan made 967 comments, about 0.67 comments per day since joining DeviantArt. This means that Auctor-Lucan received 16 comments for every 10 that they gave.
The deviation with the most comments is AC-409 Mk III Valkyrie Federation Warp Fighter with 42 comments, and it is also the most favourited, with 342 favourites. The most viewed deviation is also AC-409 Mk III Valkyrie Federation Warp Fighter with 17,431 views.
103 favourites were given for every 10 comments.
Every 3.5 days Auctor-Lucan uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Monday, when 79 (19%) of deviations were submitted.
The busiest month was August 2013 when 104 (26%) deviations were submitted.
The majority of deviations are submitted to the digitalart gallery (402), while the favourite category was photomanip > scifi with 240 deviations.
Comments per deviation: 3.83
Favourites per deviation: 39
Views per deviation: 1,497
Comments per day: 1.08
Favourites per day: 11
Deviation views per day: 424
Pageviews per day: 68

Other statistics:

Number of followers on Tumblr: 486
Number of followers on Sketchfab: 36
I honestly have no idea about subscribers to the Facebook or Yahoo groups I am in at this point, but I can look it up for later.

That's all!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Re: 800 Watchers on DeviantArt!

Reply #2
What's not to like!?
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Re: 800 Watchers on DeviantArt!

Reply #3